Review of SNS Arganine E2 Matrix by Tiny!

1. Review of SNS Arganine E2 Matrix by Tiny!

Thanks to ConcreteConny and the guys/gals at SNS!

SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway

Dosing
    I ran this bottle initially at 3 caps/2x a day and i immediately noticed a more "vascular" feeling out side of the gym. I pretty much felt like i had a mini-pump in your average muscles used like legs/hands and such. After about 2 weeks i started running 4 caps/2x a day which i didn't notice too much of a difference from 3 caps which is cool for me considering i wouldn't have to use as many caps. One thing that was kind of annoying was the times to dose the product, either 45 min before food or 2 hours after. Some days i would just dose it and eat 10 minutes later but even with that i would still achieve the effects, not sure if they weren't as pronounced i barely felt a difference.

Pumps
    I really only have one dramatic criteria to rate this product off of and that would definitely be pumps. I have never had such intense pumps before and i really put it to the test by performing 3-5 immediate drop-sets on say dips. Chest/shoulders/tri's would literally swell up and in some instances i could barely move my arm! This combined with fascia stretching made a huge impact on my growth. Pumps seem to last a little bit longer on this product which is definitely a plus for me considering mine seem to come and go pretty quick.

Endurance
    Ok ironically enough when i started this product i started cutting my workouts shorter but raising the intensity so i really can't say as far as workout duration but for sets i definitely noticed i could get more reps than before. It was just by a small margin but in this game 1-2 reps make a big difference.

Size
    Would definitely say this improved over the course of the bottle, the combination of "super-pumps" and deep stretching along with 4-5k calories i was eating without a doubt has made me a little bigger but i also notice an improvement in some muscle shape in a few groups. Not directly the result of this product BUT it did have a big impact on the causing factors behind it.

Strength
    Noticed an increase but it's hard to say if it came from this product, i was eating a LOT of food and really pushing myself but either way i did it so there could be a strength benefit that could come indirectly from this product COMBINED with intense training and adequate diet.

Overall i'd give this product a 8.5/10
    This is definitely an above average product for a lower than average price. Recommend this to anyone looking to improve their pumps and improve the quality of their workouts!

~thetinyguy
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Thanks for this review

3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Thanks for this review
    No problem! Want me to put it on nutraplanet?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    No problem! Want me to put it on nutraplanet?
    Sure

5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sure
    Done!

6. Solid review bruther. I am glad the product treated you right
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid review bruther. I am glad the product treated you right
    Thanks for hooking me up! Loved this product, pumps FTW!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tiny Universal Intra-Aid review.
    By lonewolf0420 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 01:42 PM
  2. IBE Matrix Review
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
  3. IBE Matrix Review
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3