Weight – 216 Pounds
Body fat % - 18% (Hand held at gym)
Goal – 205 pounds
Wife's goal for me 8 to 10 % body fat.

Background:
Working out seriously for 2 yrs.
Been dieting for 3 and 1/2 months.
Went from 238 pounds down to 213pounds.
Floating between 214 pounds to 217pounds.
I can raise my weight but I can't bringmy weight below 214 pounds.
First time using a fat burner.

6:00am. Took my first dose of N2 BURN.
Let the Melt Down begin.

Mike,

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First to sub bro. Looking forward to your experience with N2burn :firedevil:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I first? :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I def look forward to your results with the N2Burn. Did you think about posting before and after pictures?

Good luck and have a good day..SJ

Reactions: MSF
M

MSF

Awards
Subbed. I def look forward to your results with the N2Burn. Did you think about posting before and after pictures?

Good luck and have a good day..SJ

I'm planning on posting before and after pictures side by side at the end of my log.

M

MSF

Awards
First to sub bro. Looking forward to your experience with N2burn :firedevil:
So far I'm extremely thirsty. Feel like I'm on speed.

I'm also going to try the lean gains diet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah take in tons of water on this stuff or you will have some issues...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lean gains and N2burn will be a nice combo. Just ask Dreamweaver! ;)

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Haha I'm subbed in for the ride man! Good luck I hope you can reach your goals!!

M

MSF

Awards
Day one in the books.

Took my first dose at 6:00am.
Felt a strong energy rush from 6:30 to around noon. No jitters and nothing over powering.
Kicked butt at work today with an extreme focus.
Had several hot flashes in the morning, but not hot enough to cause sweat.

After lunch at 12:30pm. (My first meal of the day) I took 2 more pills for my second dose of the day.
By 1:00pm. I could feel a rush of energy coming back on, but not as strong as the first dose.
I'm guessing a full stomach kept the energy more subdued and level with no hot flashes.
It's now 8:30pm. and I can still feel the energy rush.
I drank over a gallon of water today and I still stayed thirsty. Tomorrow I'll be prepared to drink more.
All in all it was a good first day.

Mike,

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day one in the books.

Took my first dose at 6:00am.
Felt a strong energy rush from 6:30 to around noon. No jitters and nothing over powering.
Kicked butt at work today with an extreme focus.
Had several hot flashes in the morning, but not hot enough to cause sweat.

After lunch at 12:30pm. (My first meal of the day) I took 2 more pills for my second dose of the day.
By 1:00pm. I could feel a rush of energy coming back on, but not as strong as the first dose.
I'm guessing a full stomach kept the energy more subdued and level with no hot flashes.
It's now 8:30pm. and I can still feel the energy rush.
I drank over a gallon of water today and I still stayed thirsty. Tomorrow I'll be prepared to drink more.
All in all it was a good first day.

Mike,
Nice update on your first day man! :bigok:

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Nice dude!! I am happy to see we had very similar effects and it's not just in my head haha. I luckily didn't have any hot flashes though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice dude!! I am happy to see we had very similar effects and it's not just in my head haha. I luckily didn't have any hot flashes though.
Yah there will be some different reactions to the thermo aspect, I could be very sensitive to one of the components...that's a good thing too but you have to make sure you're well hydrated and this is more important for this fat burner than any I have taken so far...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah there will be some different reactions to the thermo aspect, I could be very sensitive to one of the components...that's a good thing too but you have to make sure you're well hydrated and this is more important for this fat burner than any I have taken so far...

That is good to know. Water and hydration is always important of course, but seems to be extra imnportant with this burner from what you are saying

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good to know. Water and hydration is always important of course, but seems to be extra imnportant with this burner from what you are saying
It is for me, makes a big difference in the way I feel...

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
My cupboard and kitchen looks like a water collecting facility because I've always got so many gallons lying around hahaha. I'm used to drinking 1-1.25 gallons a day so perhaps that's why my body didn't have any hot flashes. We'll see as time goes by though.

Random: Speaking of water, does anyone here have a preference on what they drink or even care for that matter? I've tried everything from distilled water to spring water to triple cold pressed uber magma filtered water....jk :p Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed a difference lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My cupboard and kitchen looks like a water collecting facility because I've always got so many gallons lying around hahaha. I'm used to drinking 1-1.25 gallons a day so perhaps that's why my body didn't have any hot flashes. We'll see as time goes by though.

Random: Speaking of water, does anyone here have a preference on what they drink or even care for that matter? I've tried everything from distilled water to spring water to triple cold pressed uber magma filtered water....jk :p Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed a difference lol.
I like reverse osmosis best for purity and taste...

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
I like reverse osmosis best for purity and taste...
Ahhh I've heard this before but have yet to try it. I'll have to pick some up today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh I've heard this before but have yet to try it. I'll have to pick some up today.
Both Dasani and Aquafina are reverse osmosis the difference is Dasani is re-mineralized. I order the big bottles from a local source 18 litres for 6 bucks, I get 6 at a time and they deliver.

M

MSF

Awards
It is for me, makes a big difference in the way I feel...
Water is definitely your friend on N2 BURN. I added an extra 1/2 a gallon today.

M

MSF

Awards
Started my day weighing 215.6
I drank about 1 and a 1/2 gallons of water today.
Light energy rush that lasted all day with no hot flashes.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following....looking forward to your final review. Good luck!

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Started my day weighing 215.6
I drank about 1 and a 1/2 gallons of water today.
Light energy rush that lasted all day with no hot flashes.
I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...
Have you taken any other fat burners in the past? What would you compare it to? (if any)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I only took one this morning and I still have significant stim.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear man!

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Have you taken any other fat burners in the past? What would you compare it to? (if any)
Adipo-X and OEP in the past. Adipo-X gace me a strong thermogenic feeling and slight energy increase lasting a few hours. OEP I was a non-responder to (with the exception of a temporary energy increase) which honestly seems to be typical for me with a lot of USP Labs supps. I believe its just a personal thing though.

M

MSF

Awards
Morning weight 215 pounds.

Not sure what happened today. VERY lethargic. No energy rush.
Took 2 pills at 6:00am. And 2 more at 12:30pm.
With no type of effect at all.
I started the lean gains diet on Monday the day before I started N2 BURN so I'm not sure which might be the blame, but I'm leaning towards the lean gains diet.
I took 3 glucose tabs when I got home from work and then ate dinner.
I think my insulin was low (which never has happened before). Now I'm feeling fine.
I'm stopping the lean gains diet tonight and giving the N2 BURN thru the weekend in hope that the diet was/is the culprit.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weight 215 pounds.

Not sure what happened today. VERY lethargic. No energy rush.
Took 2 pills at 6:00am. And 2 more at 12:30pm.
With no type of effect at all.
I started the lean gains diet on Monday the day before I started N2 BURN so I'm not sure which might be the blame, but I'm leaning towards the lean gains diet.
I took 3 glucose tabs when I got home from work and then ate dinner.
I think my insulin was low (which never has happened before). Now I'm feeling fine.
I'm stopping the lean gains diet tonight and giving the N2 BURN thru the weekend in hope that the diet was/is the culprit.
It takes a bit for the body to adjust to lean gains. It did for me. If your body is not used to going those hours without food then your energy level will be low.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah took me a week or so to adjust and it progressively got better from there...

M

MSF

Awards
Yah took me a week or so to adjust and it progressively got better from there...
Went back to my diet that took me from 236 to 215.
I'm eating 5 times a day but I'm staying below my maint. cals. by 500 to 750cals.
Feeling a lot better now than I did last week.
The size is comming off faster than the weight. I'm at 213 pounds and I had to drill a hole in my work belt. (YEA!!!)
I'm not feeling any sides from N2 BURN, but I'm starting to see results, and thats what counts.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm eating 5 times a day but I'm staying below my maint. cals. by 500 to 750cals.
The size is comming off faster than the weight. I'm at 213 pounds and I had to drill a hole in my work belt. (YEA!!!)
I'm not feeling any sides from N2 BURN, but I'm starting to see results, and thats what counts.
Yah my results came astoundingly quick, never seen anything like it....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff man! Good to see its starting to work pretty well for you :bigok:

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
im in on this. im about to start a bottle in a few days myself. keep it up man!

M

MSF

Awards
Down to 210 lbs.
I haven't been 210 in over 5yrs.
Size? (I need to buy smaller pants today) and the wife can't stop smiling.
Still not having any side effects.
Good Stuff, I like it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down to 210 lbs.
Good Stuff, I like it.
That is great man! Glad to see its working well for ya. Sounds like you are making great progress! :thumbsup:

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Haha excellent man you're kicking ass!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Down to 210 lbs.
Good Stuff, I like it.
Awesome man....keep up the great work! I wonder how much more effective this stuff would be with some N2 Flame?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man....keep up the great work! I wonder how much more effective this stuff would be with some N2 Flame?
That would be an incredible stack!

M

MSF

Awards
Had a family emergency and had to fly to Orlando.
Diet went to crap, a lot of fast foodand no exercise.
My 210 lbs went up to 214 lbs.
I'm back home now and back on track.
I wish the weight would come off as fast as it goes on.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
its alright bro! just get back on it, eating that bad food could have triggered more fat burning, once you get back into your diet your body may get back down quickly

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a family emergency and had to fly to Orlando.
Diet went to crap, a lot of fast foodand no exercise.
My 210 lbs went up to 214 lbs.
I'm back home now and back on track.
I wish the weight would come off as fast as it goes on.

Dont sweat that bro. Sometimes sh1t happens in life, and your training and diet get temporarily side-tracked. Just kill it when you get back to it.

That 4 lb gain is no biggie either. More than likely is mostly water retention. It is impossible to gain 4 lbs of fat in that short of time. You will see when you clean the diet back up that that weight will drop back down very quickly ;)

M

MSF

Awards
rayact2k6 and RickRock13.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I hit the gym for the first time since I've been back last nite.
While doing Shoulder Shrugs my workout pants slipped lower than they should so it was drop the weights to the ground or it was going to be my pants.
I must be putting on more muscle, my morning weight was 215 and all my clothes are way to big.
My initial goal was to drop to 205 but as long as my clothes keep getting looser I'm happy.