Mike's Needtobuildmuscle (N2 BURN) Melt Down

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mike's Needtobuildmuscle (N2 BURN) Melt Down


    Stats:
    Age 46 yrs.
    Height 6'3
    Weight 216 Pounds
    Body fat % - 18% (Hand held at gym)
    Goal 205 pounds
    Wife's goal for me 8 to 10 % body fat.


    Background:
    Working out seriously for 2 yrs.
    Been dieting for 3 and 1/2 months.
    Went from 238 pounds down to 213pounds.
    Floating between 214 pounds to 217pounds.
    I can raise my weight but I can't bringmy weight below 214 pounds.
    First time using a fat burner.


    6:00am. Took my first dose of N2 BURN.
    Let the Melt Down begin.


    Mike,


  2. First to sub bro. Looking forward to your experience with N2burn
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  3. Am I first?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Am I first?
    No you slipped in while I was posting...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Subbed. I def look forward to your results with the N2Burn. Did you think about posting before and after pictures?

    Good luck and have a good day..SJ
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Subbed. I def look forward to your results with the N2Burn. Did you think about posting before and after pictures?

    Good luck and have a good day..SJ

    I'm planning on posting before and after pictures side by side at the end of my log.

  7. Subbed... Hope you enjoy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Subbed... Hope you enjoy.
    Thank you.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    First to sub bro. Looking forward to your experience with N2burn
    So far I'm extremely thirsty. Feel like I'm on speed.

    I'm also going to try the lean gains diet.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MSF View Post
    So far I'm extremely thirsty. Feel like I'm on speed.

    I'm also going to try the lean gains diet.
    Yah take in tons of water on this stuff or you will have some issues...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MSF

    So far I'm extremely thirsty. Feel like I'm on speed.

    I'm also going to try the lean gains diet.
    Lean gains and N2burn will be a nice combo. Just ask Dreamweaver!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lean gains and N2burn will be a nice combo. Just ask Dreamweaver!
    Water......
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Haha I'm subbed in for the ride man! Good luck I hope you can reach your goals!!
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

  14. Day one in the books.

    Took my first dose at 6:00am.
    Felt a strong energy rush from 6:30 to around noon. No jitters and nothing over powering.
    Kicked butt at work today with an extreme focus.
    Had several hot flashes in the morning, but not hot enough to cause sweat.

    After lunch at 12:30pm. (My first meal of the day) I took 2 more pills for my second dose of the day.
    By 1:00pm. I could feel a rush of energy coming back on, but not as strong as the first dose.
    I'm guessing a full stomach kept the energy more subdued and level with no hot flashes.
    It's now 8:30pm. and I can still feel the energy rush.
    I drank over a gallon of water today and I still stayed thirsty. Tomorrow I'll be prepared to drink more.
    All in all it was a good first day.

    Mike,

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MSF
    Day one in the books.

    Took my first dose at 6:00am.
    Felt a strong energy rush from 6:30 to around noon. No jitters and nothing over powering.
    Kicked butt at work today with an extreme focus.
    Had several hot flashes in the morning, but not hot enough to cause sweat.

    After lunch at 12:30pm. (My first meal of the day) I took 2 more pills for my second dose of the day.
    By 1:00pm. I could feel a rush of energy coming back on, but not as strong as the first dose.
    I'm guessing a full stomach kept the energy more subdued and level with no hot flashes.
    It's now 8:30pm. and I can still feel the energy rush.
    I drank over a gallon of water today and I still stayed thirsty. Tomorrow I'll be prepared to drink more.
    All in all it was a good first day.

    Mike,
    Nice update on your first day man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Nice dude!! I am happy to see we had very similar effects and it's not just in my head haha. I luckily didn't have any hot flashes though.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    Nice dude!! I am happy to see we had very similar effects and it's not just in my head haha. I luckily didn't have any hot flashes though.
    Yah there will be some different reactions to the thermo aspect, I could be very sensitive to one of the components...that's a good thing too but you have to make sure you're well hydrated and this is more important for this fat burner than any I have taken so far...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah there will be some different reactions to the thermo aspect, I could be very sensitive to one of the components...that's a good thing too but you have to make sure you're well hydrated and this is more important for this fat burner than any I have taken so far...

    That is good to know. Water and hydration is always important of course, but seems to be extra imnportant with this burner from what you are saying
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is good to know. Water and hydration is always important of course, but seems to be extra imnportant with this burner from what you are saying
    It is for me, makes a big difference in the way I feel...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. My cupboard and kitchen looks like a water collecting facility because I've always got so many gallons lying around hahaha. I'm used to drinking 1-1.25 gallons a day so perhaps that's why my body didn't have any hot flashes. We'll see as time goes by though.

    Random: Speaking of water, does anyone here have a preference on what they drink or even care for that matter? I've tried everything from distilled water to spring water to triple cold pressed uber magma filtered water....jk :P Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed a difference lol.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    My cupboard and kitchen looks like a water collecting facility because I've always got so many gallons lying around hahaha. I'm used to drinking 1-1.25 gallons a day so perhaps that's why my body didn't have any hot flashes. We'll see as time goes by though.

    Random: Speaking of water, does anyone here have a preference on what they drink or even care for that matter? I've tried everything from distilled water to spring water to triple cold pressed uber magma filtered water....jk :P Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed a difference lol.
    I like reverse osmosis best for purity and taste...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I like reverse osmosis best for purity and taste...
    Ahhh I've heard this before but have yet to try it. I'll have to pick some up today.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    Ahhh I've heard this before but have yet to try it. I'll have to pick some up today.
    Both Dasani and Aquafina are reverse osmosis the difference is Dasani is re-mineralized. I order the big bottles from a local source 18 litres for 6 bucks, I get 6 at a time and they deliver.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It is for me, makes a big difference in the way I feel...
    Water is definitely your friend on N2 BURN. I added an extra 1/2 a gallon today.
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

  25. Started my day weighing 215.6
    I drank about 1 and a 1/2 gallons of water today.
    Light energy rush that lasted all day with no hot flashes.
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

  26. I'll be following....looking forward to your final review. Good luck!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MSF
    Started my day weighing 215.6
    I drank about 1 and a 1/2 gallons of water today.
    Light energy rush that lasted all day with no hot flashes.
    I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...
    Have you taken any other fat burners in the past? What would you compare it to? (if any)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...
    Yah I only took one this morning and I still have significant stim.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    I'm loving the energy off of N2 Burn, it somehow manages to last all day and still feel so natural. 5-hour energy's make me sleepy compared to this...
    That's great to hear man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Log in
Log in