Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
It's because you're trying to post links instead of JPGs. I'm assuming these are what you want:

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Thanks man! What am I doing wrong?
No prob. To post those, I went to the album in your profile, then right clicked on each pic to copy the image address. The problem is that the images are listed as .php links, so when you go to paste them into your post it thinks you are trying to post URL links. To fix this, you can write your post, and click "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply." Then you change the url tags to img tags. Much easier than all of that sounded. ;)

BTW -- Incredible leanness! I wish my bodyfat was that low. What are your stats on weight/height?

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
No prob. To post those, I went to the album in your profile, then right clicked on each pic to copy the image address. The problem is that the images are listed as .php links, so when you go to paste them into your post it thinks you are trying to post URL links. To fix this, you can write your post, and click "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply." Then you change the url tags to img tags. Much easier than all of that sounded. ;)

BTW -- Incredible leanness! I wish my bodyfat was that low. What are your stats on weight/height?
Thanks for the info bro! I was using my I phone so it may be part of the problem. I'll try it on my pc later. I'm 5'9" and weigh 160.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT pics man! Excellent conditioning. I've been training like almost 10 years now and I don't even look half as good as you do...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PEEEEEEELED!!! ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL ummm u passed me up! :p

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Wow man..ur fockin shredded. Only been training for 12 months!? ...impressive

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Wow man..ur fockin shredded. Only been training for 12 months!? ...impressive
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! My goal is to put 10 pounds on in the next 12 months. My body is responding really well at 29 years old so I'm gonna keep hitting it hard and try to make it to the stage one day. When I lay my head down at night I dream about my next days workout. Bodybuilding=happiness and peace, which makes it my number one priority in life.

image-907302236.png

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious:
What are your macro ratio's?
How many calories/day?
# of training sessions/week?
# of cardio sessions/week?

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Typical schedule:
Legs
Shoulders, Traps
Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill @ 8 mph
Chest, Tris
Back, Bis
Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill@ 8 mph
Rest or dep. on how I feel bi/tris

Don't keep up with macros, eat six meals a day. Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, cinnamon, ground flax, peanut butter, raw honey, banana and a protein shake with whole milk. Meal 2: two boiled eggs. Meal 3: Turkey sandwich on whole grain with Swiss cheese, spinach and spicy mustard. Handful of walnuts, baby carrots and a Greek yogurt. Meal 4: Detour protein bar with a spoon of peanut butter. Meal 5: some type of casserole with whole grain pasta and lots of vegetables. Rotate tuna, salmon and mackerel for variety. Meal 6: Protein shake with whole milk.

I train on an empty stomach at 4am.( black coffee and creatine RT is my pre workout stack.... Lol) Meal one begins when I get in from gym around 530 am.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical schedule:
Legs
Shoulders, Traps
Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill @ 8 mph
Chest, Tris
Back, Bis
Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill@ 8 mph
Rest or dep. on how I feel bi/tris

Don't keep up with macros, eat six meals a day. Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, cinnamon, ground flax, peanut butter, raw honey, banana and a protein shake with whole milk. Meal 2: two boiled eggs. Meal 3: Turkey sandwich on whole grain with Swiss cheese, spinach and spicy mustard. Handful of walnuts, baby carrots and a Greek yogurt. Meal 4: Detour protein bar with a spoon of peanut butter. Meal 5: some type of casserole with whole grain pasta and lots of vegetables. Rotate tuna, salmon and mackerel for variety. Meal 6: Protein shake with whole milk.

I train on an empty stomach at 4am.( black coffee and creatine RT is my pre workout stack.... Lol) Meal one begins when I get in from gym around 530 am.
Nice diet man. Looks like its making you lean and HUGE. Good job on the healthy fats.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ;)