Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am almost finished with my log of titanium/formula-x[which has been great], but i couldn't resist giving transaderm a mini run over the weekend.

1st impression,it dies really fast and is kinda sticky for about 5-minutes-no problem, just thought i would mention it. next, i feel really tight where i apply it.
2nd impression-i have arthritis in my neck-well 1st time i applied to shoulders and neck...next morning i woke up with a horrible headache from my neck and shoulders being so tight.
3 impression-next application i figured if my neck and shoulders got so tight why not try it on chest-it worked, the skin on my chest felt very tight.
4 impression-since it tightened skin on neck and shoulders and chest, why not try the gut-again it worked, skin around my gut got tight.

ok, this is what i think-transaderm will tighten you up where it is applied, at least it did for me....you may not get the anabloic effect that you would if you just applied to neck and shoulders, but the spot tightening is a really cool effect, imo.

let me say one thing in closing-the headache i got from applying to neck and shoulders was no joke, but this tells me that transaderm is the real deal.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am almost finished with my log of titanium/formula-x[which has been great], but i couldn't resist giving transaderm a mini run over the weekend.

1st impression,it dies really fast and is kinda sticky for about 5-minutes-no problem, just thought i would mention it. next, i feel really tight where i apply it.
2nd impression-i have arthritis in my neck-well 1st time i applied to shoulders and neck...next morning i woke up with a horrible headache from my neck and shoulders being so tight.
3 impression-next application i figured if my neck and shoulders got so tight why not try it on chest-it worked, the skin on my chest felt very tight.
4 impression-since it tightened skin on neck and shoulders and chest, why not try the gut-again it worked, skin around my gut got tight.

ok, this is what i think-transaderm will tighten you up where it is applied, at least it did for me....you may not get the anabloic effect that you would if you just applied to neck and shoulders, but the spot tightening is a really cool effect, imo.

let me say one thing in closing-the headache i got from applying to neck and shoulders was no joke, but this tells me that transaderm is the real deal.
Sounds good man, keep us updated I'm excited to see

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how this goes for you T. Sounds good so far. I haven't gotten to try this one yet.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Welp, guess I'll be applying it on my stomach and not on my little soldier's backpack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welp, guess I'll be applying it on my stomach and not on my little soldier's backpack.
lol-hopefully it wouldn't shrink it up too much.......experiment a little on problem areas and let me know what you think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see how this goes for you T. Sounds good so far. I haven't gotten to try this one yet.
judging from the tightening effect i got from just 3 days use, i woiuld have to say that needto hit it out of the park with this one!!! can't wait to start my full run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started back on transaderm yesterday, will give an update tomorrow.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started back on transaderm yesterday, will give an update tomorrow.
Looking forward to it Tom! :thumbsup:

I like the idea of the tightening effect. It is interesting that it has that local effect on the applied area. Could be a plus for problem areas like the ABS. ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Looking forward to your further impressions. The spot area effect is interesting. Since there is plenty of room in the carrier, this could be extremely effective if maybe some topical yohimbine or clen, or some other spot effect ingredient was brewed in with it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. Looking forward to your further impressions. The spot area effect is interesting. Since there is plenty of room in the carrier, this could be extremely effective if maybe some topical yohimbine or clen, or some other spot effect ingredient was brewed in with it.
You are right. That would be sweet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, definatetly noticing tightening effect at area of application!!! i put 5 pumps on my ab's last night and when i woke this morning i could 'AB'solutely see and feel a difference!!! only drawback to applying before bed-i had to get up around 5 times to pee....

i really believe that transaderm must have some sort of anti-cort effect...

also it seems that crysin is more effective as a topical, i am using no ai at the moment, yet my estrogen level feels lower than normal-anyone have any research on this?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, definatetly noticing tightening effect at area of application!!! i put 5 pumps on my ab's last night and when i woke this morning i could 'AB'solutely see and feel a difference!!! only drawback to applying before bed-i had to get up around 5 times to pee....

also it seems that crysin is more effective as a topical, i am using no ai at the moment, yet my estrogen level feels lower than normal-anyone have any research on this?
That is very interesting. I would like to hear some more opinions and experiences on it for sure, or any others with info. It could open up a whole world of possibilities to enhance Transaderm!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

I had a post going over in the anti aging forum about transaderm, and Matrix stated that topical DHEA actually lowers estrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a post going over in the anti aging forum about transaderm, and Matrix stated that topical DHEA actually lowers estrogen.
this is very interesting, i had thought it was the topical chrysin??? i know most guy disregard chrysin as virtually ineffective as an oral, but i don't have any info on rather putting it in a topical enhances it's effects. all i know is that i injected 200mg of test 3 days ago and am not on any ai...usually i have water retention when not using an ai! not only no water retention, but actually looking drier...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started my full run of transaderm on fri.....so far i have been very pleased with the results. already i can feel more from transaderm than i did on a run of dermacrine. muscles feel swole and recovery is improved after only a few days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started my full run of transaderm on fri.....so far i have been very pleased with the results. already i can feel more from transaderm than i did on a run of dermacrine. muscles feel swole and recovery is improved after only a few days.
Great news! I will be starting my Transaderm soon also. I've ran Dermacrine in the past, so its nice hearing that transaderm is going well ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great news! I will be starting my Transaderm soon also. I've ran Dermacrine in the past, so its nice hearing that transaderm is going well ;)
no doubt-transaderm is a definate step up from dermacrine....better value too!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like hearing that. Definitely in my list. Wish I was running it now!
no worries, i had decent results on dermacrine-transaderm is just much better, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i just ordered some formastanzol.....can't wait to see what a transaderm/formastanzol can do!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, formastanzol is oos, i have to wait till next month to get it....good news is i went thru my stash and found half a bottle of formastanzol.

i have been applying the same amount to each spot=example 4 trans on shoulders/4 forma on top. going to go with 4 pumps of each 2x daily.

there is an almost instant libido boost...and having random chubbies throughout the day is like a gift from GOD at age 53!!!!!!!

i have been having really good results from trans solo/i expect some drying out and more strength increase from adding the forma....not to mention the libido of a 20 year old-ooohraaah!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a really good workout today, just for the hell of it i tried 150 on the preacher curls, managed to get out 2 decent reps and 2 more with really bad form. brought it back down to 120 for 3 sets of 4-arms were totally burnt with an incredible pump.

woke up with serious morning wood, and libido is like it was when i 1st started on trt-fantastic!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had a really good workout today, just for the hell of it i tried 150 on the preacher curls, managed to get out 2 decent reps and 2 more with really bad form. brought it back down to 120 for 3 sets of 4-arms were totally burnt with an incredible pump.

woke up with serious morning wood, and libido is like it was when i 1st started on trt-fantastic!!!

Damn that is some big weight on preachers man! Nice job! I'm looking forward to that nice libido boost when I get on Transaderm here in a couple weeks :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn that is some big weight on preachers man! Nice job! I'm looking forward to that nice libido boost when I get on Transaderm here in a couple weeks :D
thanks, i can do reps at 120 on barbell curls, i seem to get more leverage on preachers, 150 was the most i have tried in a long time!!!

my libido was high on transaderm, but when i added the formastanzol it was game over....i have my wife on the run, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
strength/energy/motivation and aggression are all up...transaderm/formastanzol is turning out to be golden!!

libido is crazy and erection fullness is BIG TIME!!!!!! haven't noticed any increased ejaculation load, but hopefully that will cum, lol.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strength/energy/motivation and aggression are all up...transaderm/formastanzol is turning out to be golden!!

libido is crazy and erection fullness is BIG TIME!!!!!! haven't noticed any increased ejaculation load, but hopefully that will cum, lol.
I lol'ed,nice one.def sounds like rs transaderm is treating you very very well

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like it's helping you a lot :D

All positives IMO. Im starting my log VERY shortly. Writing it atm :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You guys have got me so excited about running Transaderm that I am going to go ahead and start it today before going into my full blown cycle in 2 weeks :sgrin:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i can do reps at 120 on barbell curls, i seem to get more leverage on preachers, 150 was the most i have tried in a long time!!!

my libido was high on transaderm, but when i added the formastanzol it was game over....i have my wife on the run, lol.
That's crazy, I'm the opposite. I can do 65lb alternating dumbbells or 130 on barbell curls, but can't go a lb over 95 for preachers. Insane how differently bodies work! But some serious work there dude.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy, I'm the opposite. I can do 65lb alternating dumbbells or 130 on barbell curls, but can't go a lb over 95 for preachers. Insane how differently bodies work! But some serious work there dude.
definately, i know guys who can military press more than they can bench...also seen guys who can bench more than they can dead lift-crazy!!!

pretty much more of the same, nothing but positives-except everytime i look at my wife she runs and hides, lol......what-again!!!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you're enjoying the Transaderm BigT! I'm using both Transaderm and Formastanzol right now too, great combo. I also find putting the Forma on last seems to take care of the "sticky" issue with Transaderm, at least for me. 5 pumps Transaderm + 10 pumps Formastanzol, day 3 or 4 of the stack for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this log? ... I was away for a bit but ...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you're enjoying the Transaderm BigT! I'm using both Transaderm and Formastanzol right now too, great combo. I also find putting the Forma on last seems to take care of the "sticky" issue with Transaderm, at least for me. 5 pumps Transaderm + 10 pumps Formastanzol, day 3 or 4 of the stack for me.

i just bumped it up to 5 transaderm/5 formastanzol 2x day. i was doing 4 each. man, i am like a crazed teenager, sex sex sex!!!!! talk about tunnel vision-pun intended, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this log? ... I was away for a bit but ...
not surprised you missed this, i haven't been able to post as much as i would like, threads seem to fall through the cracks if you don't post 2-3 x a day.

anyways glad you made it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just bumped it up to 5 transaderm/5 formastanzol 2x day. i was doing 4 each. man, i am like a crazed teenager, sex sex sex!!!!! talk about tunnel vision-pun intended, lol.
lol there he goes again, on his way to the jewelry store...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.
Great info Andrew!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice info here

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right on!!! to be honest i was supplimenting with oral dhea before starting transa...did you know that injecting test will deplete dhea levels? i started a thread at ntbm saying anyone on trt or a cycle of test should be using transa, or at least some form of dhea. yeah, my refractory time is way down, and my loads are bigger but i am busting a nut much quicker-i think i will take your advice and tone it down some-i think my wife will be grateful, i am sure she needs a break!!!!!!!!!!!

btw-reps for a great post, thanks andrew!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?

appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Nice lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
More great info. I'm learning in this thread!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no kidding...reps!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies :boobies:

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
So someone on TRT .... what is the recommended length of time to be on Trans before taking a break ?? I just started Trans 4 days ago and I'm "feeling" better so I'm excited about what will come in a couple weeks time as well .....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?