ntbm transaderm-1st impression

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

    Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Yup mood elevation and my training recover is getting a bit better. Though I am on a slight calorie surplus.
    Good stuff indeed. Mild short cycle doesn't really need a PCT imo, but I dont take risks lol.
    Also, with the new regulations on "research chems" I can see milder transaderm cycles being really benefical for someone just looking for that extra boost in performance while staying in somewhat "controllable" territory.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    Exactly!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Yeah that's good to know.....I occasionally have people come into my supplement store that are on TRT...now I can recommend they get on DHEA

  8. ^^^ FOR SURE, but make sure they are also using an AI bro
    doing my own thang!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

    my doc is who recommended the dhea to me....i've been on oral dhea for awhile now, but the boost i get from the transaderm is 100xbetter than oral dhea!!! the combination of transaderm/formastanzol is ideal, imo. only problem i was having is before i cut back the dose i was becoming obsessed with thinking about and wanting sex constantly-normally you would think this is a good thing, but it was really interferring with my life. also my aggression was getting the best of me, usually i am a good natured guy, but i was taking things way to personally, and it was beginning to effect my personality....since cutting back on dosage, i feel like i am once again in control of things-this is trully a potent combination for someone on trt.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. yup, I always put dermals there because of the permeable skin located on that area
    doing my own thang!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Never thought of that either!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bla55

    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Tight and thin skin area with blood vessels close to the surface for better absorption


    I wouldn't put it on the ABS without an AI. Higher estrogen conversion in that area.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    compounds that need conversions, convert well within the shoulder/neck/back region, I remember a friend of mine who is a chemist doing an experiment a while back. He used 1-T dermal and saw the most conversion within those areas due the desired hormones.
    doing my own thang!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. All good info, I will be doing Epi/Transaderm/Trenazone in the new year...gonna get nasty...!! heh heh
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
    Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!

    Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

    pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

    pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
    Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
    lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. FS: RS-Transaderm (NTBM/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Log in
Log in