**** transaderm-1st impression

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.
    right on!!! to be honest i was supplimenting with oral dhea before starting transa...did you know that injecting test will deplete dhea levels? i started a thread at **** saying anyone on trt or a cycle of test should be using transa, or at least some form of dhea. yeah, my refractory time is way down, and my loads are bigger but i am busting a nut much quicker-i think i will take your advice and tone it down some-i think my wife will be grateful, i am sure she needs a break!!!!!!!!!!!

btw-reps for a great post, thanks andrew!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?

appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    Nice lol
    •   

4. Registered User

Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    More great info. I'm learning in this thread!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Yeah no kidding...reps!
  7. Registered User

i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

So someone on TRT .... what is the recommended length of time to be on Trans before taking a break ?? I just started Trans 4 days ago and I'm "feeling" better so I'm excited about what will come in a couple weeks time as well .....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Yup mood elevation and my training recover is getting a bit better. Though I am on a slight calorie surplus.
    Good stuff indeed. Mild short cycle doesn't really need a PCT imo, but I dont take risks lol.
    Also, with the new regulations on "research chems" I can see milder transaderm cycles being really benefical for someone just looking for that extra boost in performance while staying in somewhat "controllable" territory.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Registered User

Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    Exactly!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Registered User

from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Yeah that's good to know.....I occasionally have people come into my supplement store that are on TRT...now I can recommend they get on DHEA
  18. Registered User

^^^ FOR SURE, but make sure they are also using an AI bro
    doing my own thang!
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

my doc is who recommended the dhea to me....i've been on oral dhea for awhile now, but the boost i get from the transaderm is 100xbetter than oral dhea!!! the combination of transaderm/formastanzol is ideal, imo. only problem i was having is before i cut back the dose i was becoming obsessed with thinking about and wanting sex constantly-normally you would think this is a good thing, but it was really interferring with my life. also my aggression was getting the best of me, usually i am a good natured guy, but i was taking things way to personally, and it was beginning to effect my personality....since cutting back on dosage, i feel like i am once again in control of things-this is trully a potent combination for someone on trt.
  20. Registered User

another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
  21. Registered User

yup, I always put dermals there because of the permeable skin located on that area
    doing my own thang!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Never thought of that either!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Care to elaborate why?

Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55

Care to elaborate why?

Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Tight and thin skin area with blood vessels close to the surface for better absorption

I wouldn't put it on the ABS without an AI. Higher estrogen conversion in that area.
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Registered User

The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    compounds that need conversions, convert well within the shoulder/neck/back region, I remember a friend of mine who is a chemist doing an experiment a while back. He used 1-T dermal and saw the most conversion within those areas due the desired hormones.
    doing my own thang!
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Care to elaborate why?

the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

All good info, I will be doing Epi/Transaderm/Trenazone in the new year...gonna get nasty...!! heh heh
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
    Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Registered User

Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!

Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Registered User

Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
    Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
  35. Registered User

Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
    lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
    I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Registered User

I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that
    i pity the fool....just kidding-props for making that sacrifice...family 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...
  39. Registered User

Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...
    hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.

at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.

at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!

hahaha@ the bobbitt reference...

I am very excited to try this combination out, though I'm sure my wife isnt...
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. FS: RS-Transaderm (****/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:07 PM