**** transaderm-1st impression

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.
    right on!!! to be honest i was supplimenting with oral dhea before starting transa...did you know that injecting test will deplete dhea levels? i started a thread at **** saying anyone on trt or a cycle of test should be using transa, or at least some form of dhea. yeah, my refractory time is way down, and my loads are bigger but i am busting a nut much quicker-i think i will take your advice and tone it down some-i think my wife will be grateful, i am sure she needs a break!!!!!!!!!!!

    btw-reps for a great post, thanks andrew!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?

    appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    Nice lol
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    More great info. I'm learning in this thread!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    Yeah no kidding...reps!
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

    Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Registered User
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    4104

    So someone on TRT .... what is the recommended length of time to be on Trans before taking a break ?? I just started Trans 4 days ago and I'm "feeling" better so I'm excited about what will come in a couple weeks time as well .....
  10. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
  11. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

    Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Yup mood elevation and my training recover is getting a bit better. Though I am on a slight calorie surplus.
    Good stuff indeed. Mild short cycle doesn't really need a PCT imo, but I dont take risks lol.
    Also, with the new regulations on "research chems" I can see milder transaderm cycles being really benefical for someone just looking for that extra boost in performance while staying in somewhat "controllable" territory.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    Exactly!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Yeah that's good to know.....I occasionally have people come into my supplement store that are on TRT...now I can recommend they get on DHEA
  18. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    ^^^ FOR SURE, but make sure they are also using an AI bro
    doing my own thang!
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

    my doc is who recommended the dhea to me....i've been on oral dhea for awhile now, but the boost i get from the transaderm is 100xbetter than oral dhea!!! the combination of transaderm/formastanzol is ideal, imo. only problem i was having is before i cut back the dose i was becoming obsessed with thinking about and wanting sex constantly-normally you would think this is a good thing, but it was really interferring with my life. also my aggression was getting the best of me, usually i am a good natured guy, but i was taking things way to personally, and it was beginning to effect my personality....since cutting back on dosage, i feel like i am once again in control of things-this is trully a potent combination for someone on trt.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    yup, I always put dermals there because of the permeable skin located on that area
    doing my own thang!
  22. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Never thought of that either!
  24. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    33852

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Never thought of that, but I bet that would be a pretty good area for absorption
    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  25. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55

    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    Tight and thin skin area with blood vessels close to the surface for better absorption


    I wouldn't put it on the ABS without an AI. Higher estrogen conversion in that area.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  26. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The Trenazone instructions mention the colar bone and neck...
    compounds that need conversions, convert well within the shoulder/neck/back region, I remember a friend of mine who is a chemist doing an experiment a while back. He used 1-T dermal and saw the most conversion within those areas due the desired hormones.
    doing my own thang!
  28. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Care to elaborate why?

    Also, what about the tight skin reported with the use? Wouldn't that be a problem? How would you compare that to the abs?
    the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    All good info, I will be doing Epi/Transaderm/Trenazone in the new year...gonna get nasty...!! heh heh
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    the throat and adams apple region are in same area as the pituitary gland, applying to that area just makes sense since it is a secondary testosterone producer.
    Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Didn't think of it that way, but that also makes a lot of sense. Your log here is full of info BigT
    thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, rr-transdermals have been my thing since 1st time i tried e-form way back when!!!! look at neo's formestane thread in article section-it's an old thtread but damn it covers just about every question you could think of regarding transdermals-it really should be a sticky. a really interesting thing that dr.d brought up was to add a small amount of rogaine or generic minoxidil to topical solutions for a huge boost in absorption!!!!

    Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  33. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh that is a very good idea, and the carrier for Transaderm and Forma both allow you to add quite a bit into them if you want, so that would work well!!
    if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

    pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if nate ever finds time to release the blanks [carrier only], i have some great ideas i want to try out!!!!

    pretty much more of the same, strength has been going up [haven't really been inreasing weight by a lot, but i have been adding more reps-i feel like i could easily add 5-10lbs to most lifts and still be in the 3-5 rep range. endurance and energy have been very good-haven't been nearly as tired at end of shift and feel like i have plenty left in the tank for my after work workouts-most days anyways! libido is still very high, but i have learned that if i just use an extra pump or 2 when i know getting sex is a sure thing it is much more manageable....even though not long after finishing i still want more-my wife just isn't going to go for it.....
    Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah such is the life of an older married man with a high libido...
    lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
    I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm actually part of that club right now unfortunately, but that's not because of her. I have a 6 month old to thank for that
    i pity the fool....just kidding-props for making that sacrifice...family 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-exactly....my wife tells me that her girlfriends tell her that they only have sex once a week, if even that......
    Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I know, I hear things too... I would like to help them out but my wife would kill me while I slept...
    hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.


    at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha-the name bobbit comes to mind, lol.


    at the sake of repeating myself, damn i am really enjoying this combo....i recommend that everyone give transaderm/formastanzol a try!!!

    hahaha@ the bobbitt reference...

    I am very excited to try this combination out, though I'm sure my wife isnt...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. FS: RS-Transaderm (****/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in