ntbm transaderm-1st impression

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    That's crazy, I'm the opposite. I can do 65lb alternating dumbbells or 130 on barbell curls, but can't go a lb over 95 for preachers. Insane how differently bodies work! But some serious work there dude.
    definately, i know guys who can military press more than they can bench...also seen guys who can bench more than they can dead lift-crazy!!!

pretty much more of the same, nothing but positives-except everytime i look at my wife she runs and hides, lol......what-again!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Glad to see you're enjoying the Transaderm BigT! I'm using both Transaderm and Formastanzol right now too, great combo. I also find putting the Forma on last seems to take care of the "sticky" issue with Transaderm, at least for me. 5 pumps Transaderm + 10 pumps Formastanzol, day 3 or 4 of the stack for me.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. How did I miss this log? ... I was away for a bit but ...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Glad to see you're enjoying the Transaderm BigT! I'm using both Transaderm and Formastanzol right now too, great combo. I also find putting the Forma on last seems to take care of the "sticky" issue with Transaderm, at least for me. 5 pumps Transaderm + 10 pumps Formastanzol, day 3 or 4 of the stack for me.

i just bumped it up to 5 transaderm/5 formastanzol 2x day. i was doing 4 each. man, i am like a crazed teenager, sex sex sex!!!!! talk about tunnel vision-pun intended, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How did I miss this log? ... I was away for a bit but ...
    not surprised you missed this, i haven't been able to post as much as i would like, threads seem to fall through the cracks if you don't post 2-3 x a day.

anyways glad you made it!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just bumped it up to 5 transaderm/5 formastanzol 2x day. i was doing 4 each. man, i am like a crazed teenager, sex sex sex!!!!! talk about tunnel vision-pun intended, lol.
    lol there he goes again, on his way to the jewelry store...

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, definatetly noticing tightening effect at area of application!!! i put 5 pumps on my ab's last night and when i woke this morning i could 'AB'solutely see and feel a difference!!! only drawback to applying before bed-i had to get up around 5 times to pee....

i really believe that transaderm must have some sort of anti-cort effect...

also it seems that crysin is more effective as a topical, i am using no ai at the moment, yet my estrogen level feels lower than normal-anyone have any research on this?
    Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.
    doing my own thang!

8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732

Actually that is its MAIN effect, DHEA is super awesome at controlling cortisol, and helping the immune system, it should be a staple of anyone on TRT. I will say this the recommended dosage of Transderma and Dermacrine is HIGH, you don't need that much, just 2-3 pumps for someone on TRT is all that is needed.
    Great info Andrew!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    nice info here

10. So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    right on!!! to be honest i was supplimenting with oral dhea before starting transa...did you know that injecting test will deplete dhea levels? i started a thread at ntbm saying anyone on trt or a cycle of test should be using transa, or at least some form of dhea. yeah, my refractory time is way down, and my loads are bigger but i am busting a nut much quicker-i think i will take your advice and tone it down some-i think my wife will be grateful, i am sure she needs a break!!!!!!!!!!!

btw-reps for a great post, thanks andrew!!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So what's the overall impression of forma and transaderm? Are you applying them at the same time or different times of the day? How are your workouts and appetite being effected?

appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    appetite is way up, strength and endurance are amazing-but gym performance is nowhere near as improved as bedroom performance-i am a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    Nice lol

14. Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    doing my own thang!

15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    More great info. I'm learning in this thread!
    Recoverbro Elite

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Right on T, what happens is that the body senses that main androgen is being supplied with an outside source so all androgens come to a hault along its precusrors. The reason continous Derma causes shutdown is not severe boost in test but because of the androgen binding, endogenous DHEA hault, and estrogen conversion.
    Yeah no kidding...reps!

17. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i think that dhea gets a bad rap, hell even my doc recommended it to me. transaderm is far more effective than oral dhea, i know this from experience!!! i've been on dhea for a long time, my test level has gone up while estrogen staying well within range...
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Recoverbro Elite

19. So someone on TRT .... what is the recommended length of time to be on Trans before taking a break ?? I just started Trans 4 days ago and I'm "feeling" better so I'm excited about what will come in a couple weeks time as well .....

20. Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?

21. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh a lot of people get carried away talking about DHEA and believe you are going to end up with sky high estrogen levels and a pair of man boobies

Things have just gotten blown out of proportion sometimes. The results from users from both Transaderm and the years of Dermacrine use speaks for itself. This stuff works!!
    Yup mood elevation and my training recover is getting a bit better. Though I am on a slight calorie surplus.
    Good stuff indeed. Mild short cycle doesn't really need a PCT imo, but I dont take risks lol.
    Also, with the new regulations on "research chems" I can see milder transaderm cycles being really benefical for someone just looking for that extra boost in performance while staying in somewhat "controllable" territory.
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    doing my own thang!

23. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    DHEA plays a huge role in brain function, maintenance of CNS, immune system, blood glucose levels and so on.
    Exactly!
    Recoverbro Elite

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah maybe I've already read this....why is DHEA supplementation important for those on HRT/TRT?
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from everything i have read, when you are shutdown your body not only produces less test, it also produces less dhea!!! when you go on trt your test levels go up but dhea production does not!!!!!!
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

That is good to know. I'm sure a lot of people on TRT do not realize that.
    Recoverbro Elite

27. Yeah that's good to know.....I occasionally have people come into my supplement store that are on TRT...now I can recommend they get on DHEA

28. ^^^ FOR SURE, but make sure they are also using an AI bro
    doing my own thang!

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You'd think the TRT docs would be on to this and the estrogen conversion ...

my doc is who recommended the dhea to me....i've been on oral dhea for awhile now, but the boost i get from the transaderm is 100xbetter than oral dhea!!! the combination of transaderm/formastanzol is ideal, imo. only problem i was having is before i cut back the dose i was becoming obsessed with thinking about and wanting sex constantly-normally you would think this is a good thing, but it was really interferring with my life. also my aggression was getting the best of me, usually i am a good natured guy, but i was taking things way to personally, and it was beginning to effect my personality....since cutting back on dosage, i feel like i am once again in control of things-this is trully a potent combination for someone on trt.

30. another great place for applying transaderm is directly on adams apple and around throat area!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. FS: RS-Transaderm (NTBM/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:07 PM