Finaflex G8 sample review!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
First of all I want to thank ScottyDoc and Finaflex for the sample...let's get to it!

Taste: 7/10. I mixed the entire sample packet with 24 oz water. The taste wasn't bad like I have read in a lot of reviews, but it's nothing great. Like most flavored supplement powders, as long as it's not horrible I don't really hold much against a product in the category of taste.

Mixability: 10/10. I just dumped it in my water bottle and shook it up. Mixed fine.

Sleep: I'm going to have to give a little explanation before I give my score.

I took the sample at 11:30 on a completely empty stomach. About 15 minutes later I started having trouble holding my eyelids up and fell asleep about midnight. My 2 year old daughter woke me up at 7:30 this morning. I woke up feeling like I had gotten too much sleep. I did not want to get out of bed and I am still a little groggy. The sleep I got was awesome I feel very recoop'ed from my yesterday back/bi workout. I have a very full and tight feeling in my back that I really enjoy. ScottyDoc said you should only take G8 if you can dedicate 8 hours to sleep. I think 9 or 10 would be more accurate. As far as my score. I would give G8 a score of 10/10 for doing exactly what it was supposed to do, but it seemed to work too damn good for me. With a 2 year old there is no way I can get a consistent 8 hours of sleep.

Overall: 9/10. If you're having trouble getting quality sleep and can dedicate more than 8 hours consistently this is the stuff for you. Highly recommended.

Also, this is my first review so I would appreciate any criticism you guys may have.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didn't mind the taste at all, got a nice nights sleep....i too was groggy in the morning, not groggy like i wanted to go back to sleep, but felt like i was moving in slow motion for a bit