Finaflex G8 sample review!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

Finaflex G8 sample review!

First of all I want to thank ScottyDoc and Finaflex for the sample...let's get to it!

Taste: 7/10. I mixed the entire sample packet with 24 oz water. The taste wasn't bad like I have read in a lot of reviews, but it's nothing great. Like most flavored supplement powders, as long as it's not horrible I don't really hold much against a product in the category of taste.

Mixability: 10/10. I just dumped it in my water bottle and shook it up. Mixed fine.

Sleep: I'm going to have to give a little explanation before I give my score.

I took the sample at 11:30 on a completely empty stomach. About 15 minutes later I started having trouble holding my eyelids up and fell asleep about midnight. My 2 year old daughter woke me up at 7:30 this morning. I woke up feeling like I had gotten too much sleep. I did not want to get out of bed and I am still a little groggy. The sleep I got was awesome I feel very recoop'ed from my yesterday back/bi workout. I have a very full and tight feeling in my back that I really enjoy. ScottyDoc said you should only take G8 if you can dedicate 8 hours to sleep. I think 9 or 10 would be more accurate. As far as my score. I would give G8 a score of 10/10 for doing exactly what it was supposed to do, but it seemed to work too damn good for me. With a 2 year old there is no way I can get a consistent 8 hours of sleep.

Overall: 9/10. If you're having trouble getting quality sleep and can dedicate more than 8 hours consistently this is the stuff for you. Highly recommended.

Also, this is my first review so I would appreciate any criticism you guys may have.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fuŠkin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

pretty solid review here very well written
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

Thanks. Much appreciated.
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fuŠkin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i didn't mind the taste at all, got a nice nights sleep....i too was groggy in the morning, not groggy like i wanted to go back to sleep, but felt like i was moving in slow motion for a bit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 02:35 AM
  2. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
  3. Finaflex 550-XD pct help/review
    By adoyle18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
  4. ZMK sample review
    By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 09:29 PM