MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost, I would like to thank NTBM and RickRock13 specifically for the opportunity to run this!

Most of us are familiar with Dermacrine, well this is the new improved version made by Needtobuildmuscle! It has a higher dose of DHEA, and an easier to apply transdermal carrier. It also supplies a full two months supply in the bottle for around the same price. For those of you who are not familiar with it I will provide a few links to the product announcement and some informational threads that you can look at for further information. The first is very basic terminology and the second will tell you the science behind how the product works.

Dosing - I plan to run the Transaderm at 6-8 pumps a day gradually going up in dose. I am not sure if I plan to run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks it just depends on how I feel. If I feel I am beginning to shut down more than I want to, I will stop the run at 4 weeks and pick it up later. I also had some bloods done at the doctors this past week which will show where I am at the beginning of this run. If NTBM wants to toss the cash for a testing kit at the end of it I will happily get bloods at the end before starting a PCT. Then thay can have some quantifiable bloods on the product from an unnafilliated person.

Nutrition - I follow an Intermittent Fasting protocol very similar to Lean Gains. Basically I follow the 16 hours fasting 8 hours feeding window. I do sometimes deviate from this by an hour or two either way and when trying to lean up I will fast a little longer on what I call my Burn Days, which are cardio and rest days. I do not count calories or freak about macros any longer. I simply know what is good for me and what is not and I follow along with what I see happening in the mirror, and how I feel. The only two factors that are truly important to me at this point.I will not deviate from this or make special effort to cut up or add mass during this run. I will clean up if I notice I have let my appetite carry me too far from what I find aesthetically pleasing. However, that is the extent of adjustments I will make to my nutrition.

Training - My training evolves as I go and I can not promise that I will be n the same program in 2 weeks that I am on now. However that being said I tend to stick with the basics when it comes to exercise selection. I always lift 3 times a week in some fashion or another. I typically set up all of my own training programs.Currently doing something along these lines.

Tuesday and Saturday = 1 warm up 3 work sets with a single drop set after 3rd work set
Thursday Accessory Day = 2x15 on most exercises

Tuesday - BB Bench, Hammer Strength Rows, Dips, Squats

Thursday - 3x15 DB Swings - 2x15 Lateral Raise Machine - 2x15 Face Pulls - 2x15 Wall Crawls - 2x15 Thigh Abductors - 2x15 Calve Raises - 2x15 Side Bends. 2x15

Saturday - Pull Ups/Chins, Standing Shoulder Press, Curls, Dead Lifts

Goals - I plan to just to keep going at it as is for now. I can add a little mass or get leaner or recomp. Just gonna eat as I have been and work hard because it is fun and treating me nicely right now. I feel pretty good, look pretty good and eat mostly what I want. I am more working out for pleasure and the love of it right now. Any and all progress will result from more of the same and the supplements, I run along the way. I think tha fact I am not making a huge change in any one thing I am doing for this log will be a huge factor in knowing what the product actually does for me.

Other Supps - I take fish oils, a collagen product, prostate support, vitamin C, BCAA powder, and Whey Protein. I will be using Muscle Marinade for my pre workout and running another log for it highlighting just the effects of it. I will also be using DAA starting about the second week to try to avoid any shut down, or perhaps some fadogia product. I will add in an AI if I feel I need it.

Progress Pics - I will post progress pics as I go my first set was taken a week ago and I have not really made any changes so they will be my before pics. More than likely I will post them up every two weeks but at a bare minimum you can expect some at the end of the run.

Current Weight - I am weighing in a 198 lbs this has been a pretty consistent weight over the past 2 weeks. I am lean I am not going to worry about body fat percentage. The pics will tell the story better than the pinch.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Pics & Final Review

9/25/2011 - 198 lbs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for yet another epic kleen log

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following along guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this product it kickazz so here to confirm...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Looking great bro. Interested to see how transaderm treats you.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
I'll be "stalking" you too! :)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
In Chris, since you mention PCT what are you thinking of running? I would guess with this product you only need a light PCT if any, right?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Still researching everything for runs in the future. In to see how this goes. Kill it man.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subd!!!! YEAH BUDDY!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this product it kickazz so here to confirm...
Yeah I stasrted a Dermacrine run a while back and liked where it was going but got an opp to run the 5aOHP and took it. So far as far as putting the stuff on this is way easier. Not complaining about Derma but this drys so fast you almost wonder did I get it spread around enough. Although I feel like it is easier for me being bigger and not being able to reach much of my back it was definitely easier to apply. My traps and shoulders soaked up 6 pumps like it was nothing!

subbed! Looking great bro. Interested to see how transaderm treats you.
Me too! Than by the way!
I'll be "stalking" you too! :)
WooHoo!
In Chris, since you mention PCT what are you thinking of running? I would guess with this product you only need a light PCT if any, right?
Yes OTC should be good enough. I have some Phytoserms 347, some PCT Unleashed, a little formastanzol and if I can find a way to swing it I really want to try the Athletix Formula X that stuff looks sexy, 8:1 ratio BCAA, and 3 grams of DAA per serving in a non stim pre. :)

Still researching everything for runs in the future. In to see how this goes. Kill it man.
I expect bang for you buck this is probably going to be the best DHEA supp around.

subd!!!! YEAH BUDDY!
Andres thanks for coming. I know input will be sporatic but feel free to chime in when you have time brother!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for understanding. But you know you will always have my support!!!

By the way, looking on point! What's PCT looking like? I know you mentioned a few products there but are you going to run them in any order? Maybe formula X during the cycle to prevent shutdown?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
In for the madness. Let's see Kleen get ripped!!!

Wait??? Kleen, you are already ripped! This stuff better create a bigger monster. The NTBM team picked a great logger!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Good job on getting the bloods too!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride ... I have some but have not started yet ... :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very honored and pleased to have you running this Kleen. I'm ready for another amazing log and this is one that I will be checking on quite often. I'm really curious to hear what you think of it. Myself and many others hold your opinion in a very high regard, so it will be very valuable to know what the Kleen machine thinks of Transaderm!! :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way I am gonna skip on a Mr. K log, in like flynn!

Meister

Meister

Awards
You know I'm in! Thoroughly enjoy your precision and time you take during your logs!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to another one.
Kleen, thou art the eternal never-ending logger!! lol

Looking forward to another highly entertaining and informative thread.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In! Looking forward to this one. I love the original and I love the carrier this one is sitting in so I'm pumped to see how it goes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Looking forward to this one. I love the original and I love the carrier this one is sitting in so I'm pumped to see how it goes.
Ditto, this is going to be good....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late as usual, but SUB'd for sure!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for understanding. But you know you will always have my support!!!

By the way, looking on point! What's PCT looking like? I know you mentioned a few products there but are you going to run them in any order? Maybe formula X during the cycle to prevent shutdown?
Well I would be lying if I told you I have it perfectly mapped out. I am not going to allow a bunch of shut down so the recovery wont be too bad regardless. I will more than likely be running the Formula X in PCT. I really don't have the money right now to buy it. However I have bulk DAA to run during. I also have Bridge and contemplated running it but that would end up being a lot of pregnelone at once so I am just not sure about that. I know that I will be using DAA during my PCT as well at 3 grams per day. So I won't start up on the DAA until week 3-4 anyway. I will more than likely give PCT Unleashed a shot to see how well it handles the recovery. I have heard a lot of good things about it. I will also add in something to bind to SHBG and free up test if it is low I can still get the free test up to what it would be if fully recovered even while serum levels are still recovering.

In for the madness. Let's see Kleen get ripped!!!

Wait??? Kleen, you are already ripped! This stuff better create a bigger monster. The NTBM team picked a great logger!
Thanks Morry! Yeah I am hoping I get an lb or two out of this for sure. If I recomp and get leaner that is cool too. However I expect about 2 maybe 3 lbs of LBM.
Subbed!

Good job on getting the bloods too!
Well I was gonna get them anyway. I won't be getting them right after though unless someone else springs for them...

In for the ride ... I have some but have not started yet ... :)
Welcome

Very honored and pleased to have you running this Kleen. I'm ready for another amazing log and this is one that I will be checking on quite often. I'm really curious to hear what you think of it. Myself and many others hold your opinion in a very high regard, so it will be very valuable to know what the Kleen machine thinks of Transaderm!! :D
Thanks Rick! So far not much to report. Great carrier, love how quickly it dries.

No way I am gonna skip on a Mr. K log, in like flynn!
Welcome Sir!

should be a good log here.def in
Thanks!

You know I'm in! Thoroughly enjoy your precision and time you take during your logs!!!
Glad your here!
Subbed to another one.
Kleen, thou art the eternal never-ending logger!! lol

Looking forward to another highly entertaining and informative thread.
Why thank you and yeah I like to log. Gives me a chance to share my passion, and keeps my accountable.

Hey Rahl long time!
Ditto, this is going to be good....
Gracias Doug!
In for the ride.
Volc gonna smash this thing good to have you here.
Late as usual, but SUB'd for sure!!!
Fashionably Late... You arrived in style.
DH welcome bro, good to see you in here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here and I have my notepad :D

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Thought about using phytoserms, DAA, and sustain alpha for pct? I am running sustain alpha right now, into rs-transaderm, then back into sustain alpha and DAA. Subbed to see how it goes!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure. I am def looking forward to your honest results on this product Kleen, I have also been following your logs/threads on here for a while and you always seem you tell it like it is. Thanks for running this..Take care..SJ

I would def be interested in seeing after bloods so hhopefully someone can spring for them. Also, at this point have you decided that its just going to be DAA while you are on teh transaderm or do you have something else planned. I dont think PCT will require to many things. Good luck and again, I look forward to this thread..Take care..SJ

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok Brother Im in, and starting up tomorrow. I've been ridiculously busy lately, but Im ready to tear it up again.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Brother Im in, and starting up tomorrow. I've been ridiculously busy lately, but Im ready to tear it up again.
Ill be waiting for that log man! Your current log is crazy good. Results are definitely there from your dedication to your transformation.
Hopefully my log is shaping up to match the detail and information on you and Kleen's logs.

Kleen, you are definitely starting strong, page 2 already and I dont think you even made a post about using the product. This is going to be one crazy good ride!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 Workout 1

Okay Ladies and Gents today was a great day. I had an awesome lift and put up more weight with my shoulder than I have since my surgery once again.

Morning Supps No Ignite 1.5 Scoops.

The workout went down like this.

BB Flat Bench 135x8, 225x8, 245x8, 250x6 > 160x8 this was sweet I haven't held 250 in my hands in quite some time now. Last time I hit 245 I only got 6 reps. I can't say this is because of the Transa, more lingering effects from the lbm I put on with the EndoSurge but the intensity I had to get it done may very well have had something to do with Transaderm.

HS Rows Pronated Grip - ( weight is per side) 45x12, 90x12, 92.5x12, 92.5x12 > 45x12 - I went a tiny bit lighter then last time so I could make sure form was more on point. I had a nice contraction with these and got exactly what I was looking for out of this.

Dips - BW + 135 (=335) x 7, BW +90 x 8, BW +90 x 8 > BW x 15 - Yeah baby one more rep and after pounding chest like that. I was not unhappy. I pushed for 8 so hard I couldn't even do one more rep at 135 on second set. I am very happy with that.

Squats - 135x12, 195x12, 225x12, 235x20 > 185x16 - Oh yeah I can already feel my legs starting to get sore. Up 20 lbs on last set of 12, and 10 on the 20 rep then added a strip set of 185 with a close stance to finish of the quads.

Showered and then put 6 pumps of Transaderm on my traps. Then I used some skelly balm on my shoulder, hip and elbow to limit inflammation.

I really love the fact I could use 6 pumps of transa on just my traps and as far down the center of my back as I could reach without actually having to rub it over the shoulder joints. This allowed me to use the skelly balm (which is awesome) right over the shoulder joint. So I got to get the benefits of both without having any transdermal competition in the same area. BONUS!

As far as effects, I have not really felt too many, I think my test was pretty high from the EndoSurge so Alpha Male feel and what not hasn't increased however more importantly... It has not ceased either. I will continue to keep an eye on things and report back as quickly as I notice any changes.

Also my work has gotten much busier recently so sorry for not being on as much. I will make sure to update as much as possible while things are busy.

I'm here and I have my notepad :D
Welcome Sir, gonna have to try to give you something note worthy.

sweet a continuation from last log with everything except the supplement.
Yes Sir! I think it will give a good gauge without me changing too much.
Subbed for sure. I am def looking forward to your honest results on this product Kleen, I have also been following your logs/threads on here for a while and you always seem you tell it like it is. Thanks for running this..Take care..SJ

I would def be interested in seeing after bloods so hhopefully someone can spring for them. Also, at this point have you decided that its just going to be DAA while you are on teh transaderm or do you have something else planned. I dont think PCT will require to many things. Good luck and again, I look forward to this thread..Take care..SJ
No I don't think so but then again I did say I may go up to 8 pumps and if we get into a 6 week run at higher doses, I will be running a PCT that I can continue to make progress in.

Well holler at Nate and see if he wants to take me up on that offer for the bloods. I have already done half the work. ;0) Well as far as the anything but DAA while on I don't know. I don't have anything with Fadogia in it but a few bottles of Bridge. That has pregnenolone in it too so my concern is too much preg is not always a good thing. Your thoughts???

I mean if I could avoid shut down completely by running the Bridge with no ill effects from the extra pregnenolone I would be all over it. I mean even taking a single dose would have me at about 25mg of pregnenolone a day. So what do you think? Maybe you can bounce that off of Nate and see what he has to say. While your at it tell him I said to get his azz in here and support me! :)

Thought about using phytoserms, DAA, and sustain alpha for pct? I am running sustain alpha right now, into rs-transaderm, then back into sustain alpha and DAA. Subbed to see how it goes!
You know I happen to have some Phyto, and I thought about using it if feeling pretty shut down. However I will save it for if I run a super DHEA product again. I am trying to save my PH runs to the DHEA type products and the Super DHEA treats me pretty nice.

Awesome this stuff spreads and dries so quickly you are going to be very surprised. Link it up in here for sure.

Ill be waiting for that log man! Your current log is crazy good. Results are definitely there from your dedication to your transformation.
Hopefully my log is shaping up to match the detail and information on you and Kleen's logs.

Kleen, you are definitely starting strong, page 2 already and I dont think you even made a post about using the product. This is going to be one crazy good ride!!!!
Thanks Mattrag, I have made some minor comments on the carrier and ease with which it is applied but other than that it truly is a bit early to say.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great first update Kleen. You hit some nice numbers there on the bench. Nice job killing it bro :cheers:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Great start. Can't wait to see how you progress with this. I'm with Ripped, nice bench numbers

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent workout, brother Kleen!! Outstanding progress being made post-surgery. Love it!!

Keep the internal and eternal fires burning!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah my shoulder is just about where yours is right now I think but my range of motion has increased dramatically due to massage therapy... Have another one tonight...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know. Haven't been around much lately. I've been crazy busy but I'm lurking still. Just not logging. Still training my ass off. I've been doing volume training for the last 6 weeks. 10x10 fun! I'm trying to get back in here but rest assured I'm reading even if I'm not commenting.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know. Haven't been around much lately. I've been crazy busy but I'm lurking still. Just not logging. Still training my ass off. I've been doing volume training for the last 6 weeks. 10x10 fun! I'm trying to get back in here but rest assured I'm reading even if I'm not commenting.
Yeah I have also wondered where you disappeared to. Sheesh

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 Cardio day

Today was a cardio day and I took my non boyant backside into the water yet again. As a matter of fact today I skipped on the jump rope warm up because I had some tightness in the back of my knee so I swam 15 minutes longer than normal. Holy Crap what a workout swimming is. Especially when you don't float at all. It is like 45 minutes of wind sprints!

Morning Supps - Half Scoop of Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade pre workout and then after shower 6 pumps of Transaderm accross my upper back and shoulders. Only place I can reach. LOL

Great first update Kleen. You hit some nice numbers there on the bench. Nice job killing it bro :cheers:
Thanks! Yeah I think we will be cutting the drop sets out on the workouts though. Since concentrating on power output here we are resting a little longer and need to shave some time off the workout.
Great start. Can't wait to see how you progress with this. I'm with Ripped, nice bench numbers
Thanks, we will see if I can keep improving on those numbers with some steady progression in either reps or weight.
Excellent workout, brother Kleen!! Outstanding progress being made post-surgery. Love it!!

Keep the internal and eternal fires burning!!
Absolutely, loving being able to hit it and my hip seems to be holding up on the squatting too. Hard not to go after big numbers but hips are not something to be messed with. Slow and steady, keep the ego out of the game... Hard to remember but I am making myself do it.

Yah my shoulder is just about where yours is right now I think but my range of motion has increased dramatically due to massage therapy... Have another one tonight...
Isn't it amazing what can be done with massage!

Excellent! I love some 10x10 action. It is grueling though.
In for this!
Welcome Sir!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't it amazing what can be done with massage!
This girl is particularly gifted as well, she is also a physio-therapist so she does some pretty good stretching with me as well... I just have to take the pain as there is plenty of that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealousy. I used to get deep tissue once a week. Ish hurt like hell, but my body felt great from it the next (short of the occasional bruisnig).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealousy. I used to get deep tissue once a week. Ish hurt like hell, but my body felt great from it the next (short of the occasional bruisnig).
That's it in a nutshell Sammy :) Pain for relief... this girl has magic hands...

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
First and foremost, I would like to thank NTBM and RickRock13 specifically for the opportunity to run this!

Most of us are familiar with Dermacrine, well this is the new improved version made by Needtobuildmuscle! It has a higher dose of DHEA, and an easier to apply transdermal carrier. It also supplies a full two months supply in the bottle for around the same price. For those of you who are not familiar with it I will provide a few links to the product announcement and some informational threads that you can look at for further information. The first is very basic terminology and the second will tell you the science behind how the product works.

Dosing - I plan to run the Transaderm at 6-8 pumps a day gradually going up in dose. I am not sure if I plan to run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks it just depends on how I feel. If I feel I am beginning to shut down more than I want to, I will stop the run at 4 weeks and pick it up later. I also had some bloods done at the doctors this past week which will show where I am at the beginning of this run. If NTBM wants to toss the cash for a testing kit at the end of it I will happily get bloods at the end before starting a PCT. Then thay can have some quantifiable bloods on the product from an unnafilliated person.

Nutrition - I follow an Intermittent Fasting protocol very similar to Lean Gains. Basically I follow the 16 hours fasting 8 hours feeding window. I do sometimes deviate from this by an hour or two either way and when trying to lean up I will fast a little longer on what I call my Burn Days, which are cardio and rest days. I do not count calories or freak about macros any longer. I simply know what is good for me and what is not and I follow along with what I see happening in the mirror, and how I feel. The only two factors that are truly important to me at this point.I will not deviate from this or make special effort to cut up or add mass during this run. I will clean up if I notice I have let my appetite carry me too far from what I find aesthetically pleasing. However, that is the extent of adjustments I will make to my nutrition.

Training - My training evolves as I go and I can not promise that I will be n the same program in 2 weeks that I am on now. However that being said I tend to stick with the basics when it comes to exercise selection. I always lift 3 times a week in some fashion or another. I typically set up all of my own training programs.Currently doing something along these lines.

Tuesday and Saturday = 1 warm up 3 work sets with a single drop set after 3rd work set
Thursday Accessory Day = 2x15 on most exercises

Tuesday - BB Bench, Hammer Strength Rows, Dips, Squats

Thursday - 3x15 DB Swings - 2x15 Lateral Raise Machine - 2x15 Face Pulls - 2x15 Wall Crawls - 2x15 Thigh Abductors - 2x15 Calve Raises - 2x15 Side Bends. 2x15

Saturday - Pull Ups/Chins, Standing Shoulder Press, Curls, Dead Lifts

Goals - I plan to just to keep going at it as is for now. I can add a little mass or get leaner or recomp. Just gonna eat as I have been and work hard because it is fun and treating me nicely right now. I feel pretty good, look pretty good and eat mostly what I want. I am more working out for pleasure and the love of it right now. Any and all progress will result from more of the same and the supplements, I run along the way. I think tha fact I am not making a huge change in any one thing I am doing for this log will be a huge factor in knowing what the product actually does for me.

Other Supps - I take fish oils, a collagen product, prostate support, vitamin C, BCAA powder, and Whey Protein. I will be using Muscle Marinade for my pre workout and running another log for it highlighting just the effects of it. I will also be using DAA starting about the second week to try to avoid any shut down, or perhaps some fadogia product. I will add in an AI if I feel I need it.

Progress Pics - I will post progress pics as I go my first set was taken a week ago and I have not really made any changes so they will be my before pics. More than likely I will post them up every two weeks but at a bare minimum you can expect some at the end of the run.

Current Weight - I am weighing in a 198 lbs this has been a pretty consistent weight over the past 2 weeks. I am lean I am not going to worry about body fat percentage. The pics will tell the story better than the pinch.

why you gotta make me do dead lifts? I forgot whatta wall crawl is, so I am sooo looking forward to that embarrassment at the gym. ;-P