Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Kleen... Send me a PM, I know I've been gone for just a week, but I feel like I have missed a lot, what is going on with your Test Levels, your house, What the Hell, is everything going to Hell in a handbag? Hit me up!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.55%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Kleen... Send me a PM, I know I've been gone for just a week, but I feel like I have missed a lot, what is going on with your Test Levels, your house, What the Hell, is everything going to Hell in a handbag? Hit me up!
    I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT. I LOVED WALKING INTO THE HOUSE TO FIND ITS RAINED INSIDE AGAIN..
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ugh! Sorry to hear about your troubles. The best of luck to you and yours...ASAP!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Man I had no idea. Sorry to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    take a break for sure when joints are telling you to

have you tried daa yet as a test booster?

One of the best in my opinion-hands down!
    Yes Sir and it is in the Formula X I am using right now which by the way I REALLY enjoy. 3 grams DAA, 2 grams LCLT, 700mg tryosine 4 grams 8:1:1 BCAAs in a pink lemonade flavor that rocks. I have my Lemon RecoverPro after my workout and it is a perfect combo. I am also taking Cissus now pretty heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Sorry to hear about your troubles!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT. I LOVED WALKING INTO THE HOUSE TO FIND ITS RAINED INSIDE AGAIN..
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Ugh! Sorry to hear about your troubles. The best of luck to you and yours...ASAP!
    Thanks everyone, just more of the drama that comes with the drought we are having and having an older home with a second slab added on. I will be getting piers added in when we get income tax I can't really afford to take on another payment right now so will have to be then. We already have 12 piers I am expecting another 15-20 more piers and shimming the ones we have currently. We will need some internal ones for sure so we have to decide to either pay the crazy cost of tunneling or deal with the cost of new flooring if we let them go through the slab internally. Oh well such is life. No big deal. I will be in debt til I die, and am insured to pay everything off when I am gone. So as long as nobody is taking anything but money from me I am in good shape.

So I decided that instead of a full on Deload I was going to do my giant set circuit. It is several compound lifts done 20 reps at a time no rest moving from one exercise right into the next. Heaviest weight lifted was 22.5 lbs and it felt heavy as a mofo by the end. I was dripping sweat and hating / loving life by the end.

Name:  Houston-20111011-00080.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  60.2 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

damn Kleen that is some MEAN weight moved today. 225 on flat bench for 20?! crazy!
    3 sets of deads at 225? no rest? Your body must have thought you were building the great wall of China by yourself!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

20 reps deads, yikes.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    damn Kleen that is some MEAN weight moved today. 225 on flat bench for 20?! crazy!
    3 sets of deads at 225? no rest? Your body must have thought you were building the great wall of China by yourself!
    Kleen is a freaking monster but I think its 22.5x20.

225x20 is crazy. I've done 19 for one set a couple weeks back and I'm on everything but the kitchen sink.

Great workout Kleen!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear your liking the Formula-X, gotta love those high rep sessions

Sorry to hear about the bad news, it sucks being in debt, hope everything starts looking up, the economy is just so horrible right now
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

thats nice work there
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Nice looking workout!!!

How long did it take you?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post

225x20 is crazy.
    But I'm still confused as to what weights he was actually using.
    22.5lbs X 20 reps doesn't make much sense to me.

Clarification please, MrKleen!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Well he said it was a de-load, so 22.5 makes a lot more sense than 225. 225 wouldn't be a de-load unless your Max bench was like 500
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I wish I could hit 2 sets of 225 for 20 reps. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    20 reps deads, yikes.
    Not so bad at 22.5 lbs. Now at 335 like I did this summer that was a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post

225x20 is crazy. I've done 19 for one set a couple weeks back and I'm on everything but the kitchen sink.

Great workout Kleen!
    Yeah the most I have ever done with 225 is 22 reps. I was on my 3rd week of Epi right before I said screw it due to all the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Good to hear your liking the Formula-X, gotta love those high rep sessions

Sorry to hear about the bad news, it sucks being in debt, hope everything starts looking up, the economy is just so horrible right now
    Yeah, I am used to making things work. Was planning on new floors this year but the foundation is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    thats nice work there
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Nice looking workout!!!

How long did it take you?
    It was right at 27 minutes from start to finishing the circuit.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    But I'm still confused as to what weights he was actually using.
    22.5lbs X 20 reps doesn't make much sense to me.

Clarification please, MrKleen!!
    It is more of a conditioning program that has potential to add some size later in the program as the weight goes up due to the sheer volume of work. I will end up doing it with 50-60% of my 10 rep max and that is going to be extremely hard. Honestly I have never made myself stick with it beyond the 40% mark it just becomes too damn hard, or I get to hungry to push some heavy weight. At this point the actual weight was not any kind of challenge at all. However the weight goes up pretty quick and actually starts at 30 lbs but I since I needed a de-load I decided to start a little lower this week. It will also give me a chance to improve my wind before jumping to the 30s next week which will kill me conditioning-wise. Remember I am going straight down the line of exercises 1 set of 20 on each move no rest at all, and going through it 3 times with absolutely no stopping. So heavy weight is not even an option for this workout. Now as I go up in weight I am allowed to take 30 seconds between exercises if needed but the goal is to not take a rest if you don't have to. I imagine by the 60% a 30 second rest period will be needed a lot more frequently.

Now Saturday I will hit heavy weights but Tuesday and Thursday will be this workout. Well Thursday will be a different set of lifts for the most part. Saturday will be a slower paced full body workout in the 12-8 rep range depending on the exercise. I can't wait for Saturday and am hoping that the addition of a heavy day will keep me on this program all the way up until the 60% mark. That will be an achievement I have not made it too yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Well he said it was a de-load, so 22.5 makes a lot more sense than 225. 225 wouldn't be a de-load unless your Max bench was like 500
    Yes Sir the lower weight was part of the de-load and getting myself ready for the punishment of using the 30's.

My legs are actually sore today, so if my lower back. My upper back and traps are feeling in need of recovery but not sore. Chest not even close. Since I do a lot of push ups it was not an increase in volume at this point. However it is definitely an increase in volume for my legs which are what is feeling the workout the most today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Deload looks good bro, and from where I'm standing well needed after running the Kleen Machine. I started phase II on Monday, I'm really liking the change to the fast pace beat down. I finished wkt 1 in about 40min that's including 15min of HIIT. I could barely lift my arms to get the pinwheels in, but the pump was $
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Just checked it out over there. Very nice, sounds like you have a ton of good going on right now.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Kleen... You are, as always, an inspirational MACHINE!!! Sounds like you are full of energy Brotha, wish I could say the same, this diet is starting to tax on my strength and energy, starting to use pre-workouts, stims, coffee, you name it, gotta have my fix just to stay on my feet, LoL!

Sorry about the house troubles, I do like your outlook on the whole thing, but it still sux when unexpected things like that happen, I hope some good fortune falls your way, some good old fashioned un-expected GOOD FORTUNE... I wish this upon you my friend by the GOD's of KARMA, may GOOD THINGS COME YOUR WAY!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

haha, man I thought it was really 225.. I was like MAN!!!!!!!!!!

But yea should have re read the "Deload" part lol

still a MEAN cardio though, something I should do on a conditioning day.

I like it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quick update MOndays cardio was 55 minutes and a cool down 748 calories all in all heart rate etween 155-168 the whole time once warmed up. Was interval training. Today's cardio was 40 minutes 5 minute cool down 549 calories.

Tomorrow is another conditioning lift day with different exercises. Should be fun!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

I saw your post to me elsewhere.

...shoot me your shipping info and I'll send you some stuff myself. It won't be a whole bottle, but it'll be more than one sample. I'm sure your wife could really use some sleep right about now.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Thanks Stxnas! You are a stand up guy!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

This is almost feeling repetitive... so I dressed it up a bit.

I just have to say...

I have my new log going and "Things" are looking up!
    KLEEN - Rev's his Test to the X power with HCGenerate & other goodies! Semi-Sponsored
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If I go to a holloween party ive thought about being him since he was my fav Mk character growing up. Mk came out at just the right time I was 13 years old
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

good luck!!!! i hope everything works out well for you-btw-i agree, formula-x is good stuff!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    If I go to a holloween party ive thought about being him since he was my fav Mk character growing up. Mk came out at just the right time I was 13 years old
    He is cool but how I don't know that he would show of the beast physique of yours. You have the clean ct look Spiderman or Superman would suit you great.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck!!!! i hope everything works out well for you-btw-i agree, formula-x is good stuff!!!
    Amen! Make sure to come over to the new log I won't be updating in here any longer.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This is almost feeling repetitive... so I dressed it up a bit.

I just have to say...

I have my new log going and "Things" are looking up!
    KLEEN - Rev's his Test to the X power with HCGenerate & other goodies! Semi-Sponsored

There to see your test levels get HCGenerated!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.29%

Kleen:

Why don't pop in to my new log and give your advice from time to time:

EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)
    EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He is cool but how I don't know that he would show of the beast physique of yours. You have the clean ct look Spiderman or Superman would suit you great.
    Thank you and I was going to do that kind of a look if I could find a custome. Im going cheap this year if and a big if I buy a costume at wal mart for 20 $.

are you doing a Halloween party?

How is the shoulder feeling? , its been quite a while since surgery. Can you lift your heaviest weights you once lifted with clean good form and with the shoulder feeling good?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Trivia...is Back!!!

Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  5. FS: RS-Transaderm (****/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM