KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An NTBM Sponsored Log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have been noticing a bit of dryness in my knees as of late but could very well be too much of an incline in my shoes when doing the leg exercises since the rest of my joints are feeling on point. I really need to buy some new training shoes...
    Ever considered Vibrams?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ever considered Vibrams?
    Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

I was wearing my wrestling shoes and changed it up at recomendation of the guy working on my hip but then he said if I have high arches not to worry too much about it so going back to them today. However I want a minimalist shoe with a tiny bit of arch support. Main thing is just spending the money to get new shoes. I don't buy much for myself at all... EVER. Just for the wife and kids.

I may try those new Barefoot ones I think they are by New Balance...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!
    Ha. Thanks Doc guess I should go stock up on granola and lube up the old knot hole in the tree out back lol!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

I was wearing my wrestling shoes and changed it up at recomendation of the guy working on my hip but then he said if I have high arches not to worry too much about it so going back to them today. However I want a minimalist shoe with a tiny bit of arch support. Main thing is just spending the money to get new shoes. I don't buy much for myself at all... EVER. Just for the wife and kids.

www.virbrams.com

Go to locator and enter in you zip so you can find someplace nearby to try em on. They feel weird at first but they are awesome! I have the the normal vibrams which I wear most of the time. I recently picked up the komodo ones and the grip on these things are ridiculous! Great for oly type movements as well as other exercises.

If you are weirded out by the toe separation then there are also the new balance ones. They have the same sole as the vibrams but are solid front without the individual toes separated.
    PESCIENCE.COM

•   

6. I even REP'd Josh when I posted that, I own a pair of Vibrams myself, I just had to put some Smart-A$$ ****, could not resist! I Love my Vibrams, I have the old classics and they are great, if you are price sensitive, I recommend going into an Abba-Dabba, not sure if they have those in your area, but it is a shoe store here in Atlanta that sells the Fugg out of them and get sized, once you are sure of the size, because they run weird/different numbering scale or something, then just go online and order a pr, can pick them up pretty cheap from what I've seen!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

WHAT???? A skin-head with no Doc Martins... You ain't representing... You ain't keepin it REAL!!!

www.finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I even REP'd Josh when I posted that, I own a pair of Vibrams myself, I just had to put some Smart-A$$ ****, could not resist! I Love my Vibrams, I have the old classics and they are great, if you are price sensitive, I recommend going into an Abba-Dabba, not sure if they have those in your area, but it is a shoe store here in Atlanta that sells the Fugg out of them and get sized, once you are sure of the size, because they run weird/different numbering scale or something, then just go online and order a pr, can pick them up pretty cheap from what I've seen!
    It's all fun bud!

I am used to all the comments and jokes already. I swear I am like the only guy in my whole city with them. Everytime I wear then I get some comment from somebody walking by, not to mention my buddies who always poke fun. Just the other day I went to my friends house to watch a football game and had them on and the big joke was, "it looked like I had wide receiver gloves in my feet" .. LOL

As for price, they arent too bad. From the little running store where I got mines the regular vibrams were $85 and the komodos were $110 have you been in a sneaker store recently? Sneakers are crazy expensive now a days. I just bought my 5 year old son sneakers for school and shelled out $60!!!!! Vibrams aren't too bad comparatively speaking though.. Fila makes a tie sneaker version for $50 but I bought them and they only lasted a whooping 14 days before they fell apart. Stick with the either the vibrams or the new balance minimus ones
    PESCIENCE.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

I love my vibrams!! I think I get a chance to talk about them in just about every one of Kleens threads!! ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I love my vibrams!! I think I get a chance to talk about them in just about every one of Kleens threads!! ha ha
    At least mine are all Black, I mean Morry's are all cute with the white and hot orange frill and stuff! LoL
    www.finaflex.com

11. Which ones do you guys have?
    PESCIENCE.COM

12. I have the Black pair like this...

Morry has the cute pink & orange pair like this...

www.finaflex.com

13. Actually my pair are black like that, but upon closer look, those are the neoprene ones and mine are not!!!
    www.finaflex.com

14. The first ones are the vibrams flow.. Those are the ones I wear most of the time. The pink pair looks like the komodos from the look of the sole of then
    PESCIENCE.COM

15. I have treksport and kso both excellent!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

16. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I have treksport and kso both excellent!
    What are the newer ones that you can actually lace up called?
    www.finaflex.com

17. I like my pink shoes!!! They make me lift more
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Nothing beats a good broke in pair of wrestling shoes for leg work in my opinion. I hate squatting and or deads with my flippin' heels elevated.
    Recoverbro

19. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I have treksport and kso both excellent!
    I almost bought the KSOs.. But decided on the komodos
    PESCIENCE.COM

20. I have a black pair of KSOs and a White and red pair of Bikilas. I love them both.

I lift and run in nothing but Vibrams. I'm a wearer for life!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post

I lift and run in nothing but Vibrams. I'm a wearer for life!!
    Me too bud!

I don't know what u am gonna do in the winter

Do you wear socks with them? They are focking expensive! I paid $20 for only two pairs!
    PESCIENCE.COM

22. Black original five fingers and red/silver bilka's.... The lace up's are called speed

...and never worn socks with them, just chuck them in the machine when required

23. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Black original five fingers and red/silver bilka's.... The lace up's are called speed

...and never worn socks with them, just chuck them in the machine when required
    Same here, never wore socks with them, but Josh is talking about when it gets cold and he still wants to wear them, not because of sweat absorption!

... or I think that is what he meant???
    www.finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Same here, never wore socks with them, but Josh is talking about when it gets cold and he still wants to wear them, not because of sweat absorption!

... or I think that is what he meant???
    Both actually

I wear my flows at work (12hr shifts consisting of walking/running the entire shift) and usually have socks on here. If not they would be stanking!! I usually don't wear socks when I am casually wearing them and have yet to perfect my forefoot strike so haven't really ran that hard in them.

I didn't know they were machine washable. Do you just toss them in a washing machine with laundry detergent? Light cycle I assume? And hang dry not dryer?
    PESCIENCE.COM

25. Minimal detergent, light cycle... Something like a wool wash (which is what we do) and hang dry (weather permitting) if not I stick them on top of a radiator cabinet (we have central heating for winter)

Been doing that over a year now, no issues at all
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  5. FS: RS-Transaderm (NTBM/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM