KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An **** Sponsored Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An **** Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I even REP'd Josh when I posted that, I own a pair of Vibrams myself, I just had to put some Smart-A$$ ****, could not resist! I Love my Vibrams, I have the old classics and they are great, if you are price sensitive, I recommend going into an Abba-Dabba, not sure if they have those in your area, but it is a shoe store here in Atlanta that sells the Fugg out of them and get sized, once you are sure of the size, because they run weird/different numbering scale or something, then just go online and order a pr, can pick them up pretty cheap from what I've seen!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

I was wearing my wrestling shoes and changed it up at recomendation of the guy working on my hip but then he said if I have high arches not to worry too much about it so going back to them today. However I want a minimalist shoe with a tiny bit of arch support. Main thing is just spending the money to get new shoes. I don't buy much for myself at all... EVER. Just for the wife and kids.

I may try those new Barefoot ones I think they are by New Balance...
    WHAT???? A skin-head with no Doc Martins... You ain't representing... You ain't keepin it REAL!!!

www.finaflex.com
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I even REP'd Josh when I posted that, I own a pair of Vibrams myself, I just had to put some Smart-A$$ ****, could not resist! I Love my Vibrams, I have the old classics and they are great, if you are price sensitive, I recommend going into an Abba-Dabba, not sure if they have those in your area, but it is a shoe store here in Atlanta that sells the Fugg out of them and get sized, once you are sure of the size, because they run weird/different numbering scale or something, then just go online and order a pr, can pick them up pretty cheap from what I've seen!
    It's all fun bud!

I am used to all the comments and jokes already. I swear I am like the only guy in my whole city with them. Everytime I wear then I get some comment from somebody walking by, not to mention my buddies who always poke fun. Just the other day I went to my friends house to watch a football game and had them on and the big joke was, "it looked like I had wide receiver gloves in my feet" .. LOL

As for price, they arent too bad. From the little running store where I got mines the regular vibrams were $85 and the komodos were $110 have you been in a sneaker store recently? Sneakers are crazy expensive now a days. I just bought my 5 year old son sneakers for school and shelled out $60!!!!! Vibrams aren't too bad comparatively speaking though.. Fila makes a tie sneaker version for $50 but I bought them and they only lasted a whooping 14 days before they fell apart. Stick with the either the vibrams or the new balance minimus ones
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!

I love my vibrams!! I think I get a chance to talk about them in just about every one of Kleens threads!! ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I love my vibrams!! I think I get a chance to talk about them in just about every one of Kleens threads!! ha ha
    At least mine are all Black, I mean Morry's are all cute with the white and hot orange frill and stuff! LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which ones do you guys have?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I have the Black pair like this...

Morry has the cute pink & orange pair like this...

www.finaflex.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Actually my pair are black like that, but upon closer look, those are the neoprene ones and mine are not!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Pro Virili Parte

The first ones are the vibrams flow.. Those are the ones I wear most of the time. The pink pair looks like the komodos from the look of the sole of then
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I have treksport and kso both excellent!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    What are the newer ones that you can actually lace up called?
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I like my pink shoes!!! They make me lift more
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!
    Nothing beats a good broke in pair of wrestling shoes for leg work in my opinion. I hate squatting and or deads with my flippin' heels elevated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  14. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I almost bought the KSOs.. But decided on the komodos
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I have a black pair of KSOs and a White and red pair of Bikilas. I love them both.

I lift and run in nothing but Vibrams. I'm a wearer for life!!
  16. Pro Virili Parte

I lift and run in nothing but Vibrams. I'm a wearer for life!!
    Me too bud!

I don't know what u am gonna do in the winter

Do you wear socks with them? They are focking expensive! I paid $20 for only two pairs!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Black original five fingers and red/silver bilka's.... The lace up's are called speed

...and never worn socks with them, just chuck them in the machine when required
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Black original five fingers and red/silver bilka's.... The lace up's are called speed

...and never worn socks with them, just chuck them in the machine when required
    Same here, never wore socks with them, but Josh is talking about when it gets cold and he still wants to wear them, not because of sweat absorption!

... or I think that is what he meant???
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Pro Virili Parte

Same here, never wore socks with them, but Josh is talking about when it gets cold and he still wants to wear them, not because of sweat absorption!

... or I think that is what he meant???
    Both actually

I wear my flows at work (12hr shifts consisting of walking/running the entire shift) and usually have socks on here. If not they would be stanking!! I usually don't wear socks when I am casually wearing them and have yet to perfect my forefoot strike so haven't really ran that hard in them.

I didn't know they were machine washable. Do you just toss them in a washing machine with laundry detergent? Light cycle I assume? And hang dry not dryer?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Minimal detergent, light cycle... Something like a wool wash (which is what we do) and hang dry (weather permitting) if not I stick them on top of a radiator cabinet (we have central heating for winter)

Been doing that over a year now, no issues at all
  21. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Minimal detergent, light cycle... Something like a wool wash (which is what we do) and hang dry (weather permitting) if not I stick them on top of a radiator cabinet (we have central heating for winter)

Been doing that over a year now, no issues at all
    Thanks!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Nothing beats a good broke in pair of wrestling shoes for leg work in my opinion. I hate squatting and or deads with my flippin' heels elevated.
    I just do em in socks
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I was looking at the New Balance version a few days back, they wanted 130 bucks for them. Seemed excessive to me...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    I just do em in socks
    If I am gonna do that (like if I brought the wrong shoes) I'll just DL or Squat barefoot.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

And I always take the opportunity to remind you that God called and He wants His shoes back!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up Workout Log and RS-Transaderm Week 1 Review

I am going to give my first week impressions of RS-Transaderm here so you have an idea of what to expect from a slightly higher than normal dose of the product. Keep in mind I came off a run of EndoSurge that had me feeling pretty high on the testosterone axis, so anywhere I mention things have not changed should be considered great and any improvements should seem that much more impressive.

Alpha Male - I was already feeling very much like an Alpha on the Endosurge and the RS- Transaderm has not let me down on this aspect. I continue to feel a great amount of confidence and like I automatically command attention and respect when I walk in a room.

Aggression - I have not experienced any increase in negative aggression that I or my wife has noticed other than sounding more aggressive due to vocal projection when on my pre workout which is typical of me when I am stimmed. So not anything negative here.

Composition - It is to early to tell however I don't seem to notice much at this point. There are some visual changes but not sure if any actual change in body fat or muscular composition. I will touch on this comment in the sides section.

Strength - I am already noticing an increase in strength that seem above and beyond the progression I was having even while on the testosterone booster. You will see this reflected in my workout posted below as I always comment on the difference between this workout and the one prior to it there.

Size - I have gained about 2 pounds. However I know this is not muscle mass or at least not all of it. Once again I will touch on this in the sides section.

Libido - Libido remains consistently high as it was before on the test booster.

Appetite - My appetite has not increased but it was already high before. I will be seeing how this goes shortly as I have made a decision to begin a cut with my wife since she is cutting to make things easier on her.

Sides - Here is the rub... Yeah PUN intended. Even though RS-Transaderm has some AI properties to keep the conversion to Estrogen lower, they do not appear to be sufficient even at one pump above a normal dose. I am obviously holding water and my abs have smoothed over a bit, making it hard to tell what part of the 2 lbs I put on this week is water and what is muscle. I am not overly excited about this and have decided as a 1-2 punch to try to keep my Testosterone elevated during the run as well as estrogen down I am adding in T-911 which has some natural SERMS in it as well as AI's. Thanks to ThunderGod for reminding me about it. I had some here saw it the other day and thought HMMMM. The he recommended it highly for this and I knew better than to second guess Thunder from his thrown high on the mountain!

The Workout -

Pull Ups - (Warmed up on pull downs) 165x8, Pull Ups - BWx8, BW+25 x8, BW+25 x8 > Chins BWx5 - these work sets were a little easier this week than last, I also got an extra 2 reps on the drop set to BW chins.

Standing Military Press - 95x8, 135x8, 155x8, 155x10 > 115x6 - Nice increase here on reps! I only got 7 reps on my second set of 155 last week and got 10 this week. I felt I could have went up a little in weight so I pushed for more reps and got them. I also had 10 more lbs on the drop set this week and still got 2 more reps there. Strength is definitely up.

Curls - 75x8, 125x4, 105x10 > 75x5 - This was a different set scheme last time I started at 125 and got 8 then dropped immediately. Here obviously I tired the biceps out a little with that first set and then skewed things with the second. I think next week I will start with 110-115 and see where I can progress from there to get a better read on what is happening here.

Dead Lifts - 225x8, 315x8, 375x8, 380x9 > 315x3 - It has been 2 weeks since I dead lifted last. In that time MAJOR improvements have taken place here. My 3rd set then was 365x8, so up 10lb there, 4rth was 275x5, so up 5 lbs here and 4 reps, considering I did the weght I did before for only 5 on the first really heavy work set, and then went up to get 4 more reps than I could with it last week at a lower weight I am REALLY impressed with this.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Awesome workout Kleen.

Let us know when u get the estro under control.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I am going to give my first week impressions of RS-Transaderm here so you have an idea of what to expect from a slightly higher than normal dose of the product. Keep in mind I came off a run of EndoSurge that had me feeling pretty high on the testosterone axis, so anywhere I mention things have not changed should be considered great and any improvements should seem that much more impressive.

Alpha Male - I was already feeling very much like an Alpha on the Endosurge and the RS- Transaderm has not let me down on this aspect. I continue to feel a great amount of confidence and like I automatically command attention and respect when I walk in a room.

Aggression - I have not experienced any increase in negative aggression that I or my wife has noticed other than sounding more aggressive due to vocal projection when on my pre workout which is typical of me when I am stimmed. So not anything negative here.

Composition - It is to early to tell however I don't seem to notice much at this point. There are some visual changes but not sure if any actual change in body fat or muscular composition. I will touch on this comment in the sides section.

Strength - I am already noticing an increase in strength that seem above and beyond the progression I was having even while on the testosterone booster. You will see this reflected in my workout posted below as I always comment on the difference between this workout and the one prior to it there.

Size - I have gained about 2 pounds. However I know this is not muscle mass or at least not all of it. Once again I will touch on this in the sides section.

Appetite - My appetite has not increased but it was already high before. I will be seeing how this goes shortly as I have made a decision to begin a cut with my wife since she is cutting to make things easier on her.

Sides - Here is the rub... Yeah PUN intended. Even though RS-Transaderm has some AI properties to keep the conversion to Estrogen lower, they do not appear to be sufficient even at one pump above a normal dose. I am obviously holding water and my abs have smoothed over a bit, making it hard to tell what part of the 2 lbs I put on this week is water and what is muscle. I am not overly excited about this and have decided as a 1-2 punch to try to keep my Testosterone elevated during the run as well as estrogen down I am adding in T-911 which has some natural SERMS in it as well as AI's. Thanks to ThunderGod for reminding me about it. I had some here saw it the other day and thought HMMMM. The he recommended it highly for this and I knew better than to second guess Thunder from his thrown high on the mountain!

The Workout -

Pull Ups - (Warmed up on pull downs) 165x8, Pull Ups - BWx8, BW+25 x8, BW+25 x8 > Chins BWx5 - these work sets were a little easier this week than last, I also got an extra 2 reps on the drop set to BW chins.

Standing Military Press - 95x8, 135x8, 155x8, 155x10 > 115x6 - Nice increase here on reps! I only got 7 reps on my second set of 155 last week and got 10 this week. I felt I could have went up a little in weight so I pushed for more reps and got them. I also had 10 more lbs on the drop set this week and still got 2 more reps there. Strength is definitely up.

Curls - 75x8, 125x4, 105x10 > 75x5 - This was a different set scheme last time I started at 125 and got 8 then dropped immediately. Here obviously I tired the biceps out a little with that first set and then skewed things with the second. I think next week I will start with 110-115 and see where I can progress from there to get a better read on what is happening here.

Dead Lifts - 225x8, 315x8, 375x8, 380x9 > 315x3 - It has been 2 weeks since I dead lifted last. In that time MAJOR improvements have taken place here. My 3rd set then was 365x8, so up 10lb there, 4rth was 275x5, so up 5 lbs here and 4 reps, considering I did the weght I did before for only 5 on the first really heavy work set, and then went up to get 4 more reps than I could with it last week at a lower weight I am REALLY impressed with this.

Incredible week one review Kleen! Thank you very much for all your feedback! Interested in hearing what you think in another week or so...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice detailed review man! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your transaderm works for ya!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome workout! Increasing strength and keeping the body composition stable. Nice man. I cant wait to start mine.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Here is the rub... Yeah PUN intended. Even though RS-Transaderm has some AI properties to keep the conversion to Estrogen lower, they do not appear to be sufficient even at one pump above a normal dose. I am obviously holding water and my abs have smoothed over a bit, making it hard to tell what part of the 2 lbs I put on this week is water and what is muscle. I am not overly excited about this and have decided as a 1-2 punch to try to keep my Testosterone elevated during the run as well as estrogen down I am adding in T-911 which has some natural SERMS in it as well as AI's. Thanks to ThunderGod for reminding me about it. I had some here saw it the other day and thought HMMMM. The he recommended it highly for this and I knew better than to second guess Thunder from his throne high on the mountain!
    I merely confessed with my mouth what you already believed in your heart. How should it not then come to pass? AMEN.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Based on your review how would Formastanzol stack with this when used at a higher dose.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I merely confessed with my mouth what you already believed in your heart. How should it not then come to pass? AMEN.
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Based on your review how would Formastanzol stack with this when used at a higher dose.
    I think it would stack great, I think a lower dose would do nicely though maybe 3 pumps a day thne moving up to 6 or so during the PCT. The bottle of Forma lasts plenty long to do this also.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Love it!

I think it would stack great, I think a lower dose would do nicely though maybe 3 pumps a day thne moving up to 6 or so during the PCT. The bottle of Forma lasts plenty long to do this also.
    Yah lower dose Forma but when using Higher dose Transaderm is what I was eluding to... yah you'd dose the forma only as needed.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Total Testosterone Results.

Well I got several bits of info at the doctors today. First my bloodwork looks great as far as cholesteral, and my PSA came back perfect for Prostate anogens which I thought had been rather sensitive to diet pills and the like but not so apparently. It seems it is not my prostate causing me trouble but something else with urine flow. That is good and bad news. Bad because now I have to go to a uroligist and get a full workout including them shoving something up my urethra... Good in the fact that if I want to run a PH or DS I can without worry which is the reason I was actually not going to run them any longer. I may very well add in some Epi to this run in a pulse due to that. That or I thought about trying my hand at the Trenazone.

Now for my testosterone levels, not quite what I had hoped for, but basically sealing the deal for me to crash them the rest of the way and go get on TRT. My total serum levels were only 487, in case you don't know that sucks! It isn't "low" by the dumb standard they use for the average range of people tested which includes un healthy people, but for the androgen levels by age it is pathetic. Here is a chart of averages done in studies by age groups. You will not my level falls in the 65-74 range and in the lower end of that actually. That explains why I get so much out of test boosters that free up testosterone, but don't seem to have major succes with ones that just boost total test. My levels are sub par and getting my free test up makes me feel like someone my age should.

Name:  Testosterone Averages by age.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  162.7 KB
  36. Diamond Member

Well I got several bits of info at the doctors today. First my bloodwork looks great as far as cholesteral, and my PSA came back perfect for Prostate anogens which I thought had been rather sensitive to diet pills and the like but not so apparently. It seems it is not my prostate causing me trouble but something else with urine flow. That is good and bad news. Bad because now I have to go to a uroligist and get a full workout including them shoving something up my urethra... Good in the fact that if I want to run a PH or DS I can without worry which is the reason I was actually not going to run them any longer. I may very well add in some Epi to this run in a pulse due to that. That or I thought about trying my hand at the Trenazone.

Now for my testosterone levels, not quite what I had hoped for, but basically sealing the deal for me to crash them the rest of the way and go get on TRT. My total serum levels were only 487, in case you don't know that sucks! It isn't "low" by the dumb standard they use for the average range of people tested which includes un healthy people, but for the androgen levels by age it is pathetic. Here is a chart of averages done in studies by age groups. You will not my level falls in the 65-74 range and in the lower end of that actually. That explains why I get so much out of test boosters that free up testosterone, but don't seem to have major succes with ones that just boost total test. My levels are sub par and getting my free test up makes me feel like someone my age should.

Name:  Testosterone Averages by age.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  162.7 KB

1st off, if you are peeing to much and it's not prostrate, it could be your kidneys are making too much urine. 2nd-psi tests are nortiously inaccurate.

as to your test, you are right-no doc will put you on trt with those numbers...i know you think they are low, but they have set ridiculous standards. tren will lower your total test way down, if thats what you are looking for.

btw-look at the graphs, they have a 44 year old higher than a 25, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st off, if you are peeing to much and it's not prostrate, it could be your kidneys are making too much urine. 2nd-psi tests are nortiously inaccurate.

as to your test, you are right-no doc will put you on trt with those numbers...i know you think they are low, but they have set ridiculous standards. tren will lower your total test way down, if thats what you are looking for.

btw-look at the graphs, they have a 44 year old higher than a 25, lol.
    I can always look on the bright side they are above halfway between low and the highest. What are your levels now being treated Big T? I mean there isn't much reason to worry about it if I wouldn't really go above what I am now on replacement therapy. I just know libido isn't what it was a few years ago, it isn't like I am losing muscle mass or anything I just don't feel as good or amped for life if I am not running something. Also I was on EndoSurge when they did the test which I thought would make them come out higher than that. I definitely felt it was up, but was more likely due to the free test levels being higher.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I've seen this scenario played out so many times. Guys will assume and comment, "I feel like my testosterone levels are high. I feel good. Libido is decent, etc."
    But when the truth is told, their testosterone levels are low. They just aren't aware how good they really could be feeling if they were to make the decision and get on TRT. And if your doctor won't prescribe it, try another doctor.
    And if that fails, medicate yourself. ha ha "Physician, heal thyself" type scenario.
    Make the plunge Kleen, you will NEVER regret it!!

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've seen this scenario played out so many times. Guys will assume and comment, "I feel like my testosterone levels are high. I feel good. Libido is decent, etc."
    But when the truth is told, their testosterone levels are low. They just aren't aware how good they really could be feeling if they were to make the decision and get on TRT. And if your doctor won't prescribe it, try another doctor.
    And if that fails, medicate yourself. ha ha "Physician, heal thyself" type scenario.
    Make the plunge Kleen, you will NEVER regret it!!
    You fugger!! always wavin that damn fuggin carrot!! lol
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

LIBIDO IS ALWAYS HIGH, DON'T LET THIS FOOL YOU PEOPLE... HE'S ALMOST 40 YRS OLD AND STILL WANTS TO HIT IT LIKE HE'S A TEEN..

APPETITE.. your always HUNGRY! I can't keep up with you and eating. lol

The Workout -

yeah, a lil transformerish..

MINUS my ears hurting from the picking up and dropping down, then hearin r u f'in kiddin me.. you KILLED it babe!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:38 AM
  5. FS: RS-Transaderm (****/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:07 PM