KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An NTBM Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    9/25/2011 - 198 lbs
    [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****44 176&d=1316370622[/IMG]
    WHOOOOT-WOOOOO (no idea how to spell a whistle..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    why you gotta make me do dead lifts? I forgot whatta wall crawl is, so I am sooo looking forward to that embarrassment at the gym. ;-P
    Well you won't do the dead lift yet will you? I guess it will be one heck of a test to see if the dizzy spells have improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    WHOOOOT-WOOOOO (no idea how to spell a whistle..
    Works for me!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Second thread, rather than run through everyone's logs posting up on this I will just ask you all in here to come support this other log I am doing for Muscle Marinade Cherry Limeade flavor. So far as of this morning I am impressed with the flavor. I heard some bad things about it before due to the EAA's but this flavor kicks azz! Most of my stuff will be in this log but I will post up my impressions on that there for the most part. However the support would be awesome.


    Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade Log
    KLEEN Get's Pumped about Purus Labs Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade - Sponsored
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    WHOOOOT-WOOOOO (no idea how to spell a whistle..
    Cute....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  6. Man big changes now... Looks like about 5%
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  7. Day 5 Accesory workout


    Morning Supps - Muscle Marinade - 3/4 scoop pre workout with 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro

    Post workout - 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro, after shower 6 pumps Transaderm and some skelly balm on shoulders and elbows.

    I don't have much time so here is a pic of my log book from this morning. Everything was 15 reps except for the Wall Crawls which the surface of the wall was to slippery to continue them after 10 reps and me sweating already. Wall has decorative brushed stainless steel and hands were really slipping. I will change these to burpees /squat thrusts next week.

    Name:  2011-09-29 Workout.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  99.1 KB

    I was sweating like a mofo by the time this was done.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Morning Supps - Muscle Marinade - 3/4 scoop pre workout with 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro

    Post workout - 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro, after shower 6 pumps Transaderm and some skelly balm on shoulders and elbows.

    I don't have much time so here is a pic of my log book from this morning. Everything was 15 reps except for the Wall Crawls which the surface of the wall was to slippery to continue them after 10 reps and me sweating already. Wall has decorative brushed stainless steel and hands were really slipping. I will change these to burpees /squat thrusts next week.

    Name:  2011-09-29 Workout.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  99.1 KB

    I was sweating like a mofo by the time this was done.
    So burpies are squat thrusts? And yeah you were. lol. we both were

  9. Yeah burpees are the same thing, and easier to say.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm jealousy. I used to get deep tissue once a week. Ish hurt like hell, but my body felt great from it the next (short of the occasional bruisnig).
    True story. I used to get deep tissue once a week as well. I don't know why, but for some reason, it tickles me instead of hurting me, lol. The lady told me that it's not that common, but she has seen that before.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Morning Supps - Muscle Marinade - 3/4 scoop pre workout with 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro

    Post workout - 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro, after shower 6 pumps Transaderm and some skelly balm on shoulders and elbows.

    I don't have much time so here is a pic of my log book from this morning. Everything was 15 reps except for the Wall Crawls which the surface of the wall was to slippery to continue them after 10 reps and me sweating already. Wall has decorative brushed stainless steel and hands were really slipping. I will change these to burpees /squat thrusts next week.

    Name:  2011-09-29 Workout.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  99.1 KB

    I was sweating like a mofo by the time this was done.

  12. I have that movie memorized, lol. Great scene!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. Nice job Kleen. Are you doing the 6g BCAAs Recoverpro before and after cardio as well or just workout days? I know you said something about skipping BCAAs on burn days before
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    True story. I used to get deep tissue once a week as well. I don't know why, but for some reason, it tickles me instead of hurting me, lol. The lady told me that it's not that common, but she has seen that before.
    Sometimes we are the S and sometimes we are the M right!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice job Kleen. Are you doing the 6g BCAAs Recoverpro before and after cardio as well or just workout days? I know you said something about skipping BCAAs on burn days before
    No I don't I just ride the glucagon like peptide train to fat loss town. Keep the insulin down to a minimum the entire time I am fasting. Not worried about catabolism so I just save the money. Once I have some more bulks I will probably take them more often but for now I am keeping it low cost.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sometimes we are the S and sometimes we are the M right!



    No I don't I just ride the glucagon like peptide train to fat loss town. Keep the insulin down to a minimum the entire time I am fasting. Not worried about catabolism so I just save the money. Once I have some more bulks I will probably take them more often but for now I am keeping it low cost.

    Yea IMO the body is pretty good at using protein if overall energy over a long period of time is kept where it needs to be to meet goals.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Subbed. Got myself a bottle of this for my next run.. would like to see the results of this on standalone.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    Sometimes we are the S and sometimes we are the M right!

    No I don't I just ride the glucagon like peptide train to fat loss town. Keep the insulin down to a minimum the entire time I am fasting. Not worried about catabolism so I just save the money. Once I have some more bulks I will probably take them more often but for now I am keeping it low cost.
    I may go that route sometime, but I've been still taking my BCAAs every day. It does get expensive after a while though for sure
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  18. Cardio Day


    So today was a cardio day, I did the treadmill for 45 minutes and burned 577 calories.

    Did weighted crunches on machine, 90 x15, 115x15, 115x15
    Ab cruncher / 15 to each side and center was one set did 2 sets non stop.

    I was sweating like a beast, I mean dripping everywhere.

    Today was supposed to be a burn day and it has been up until now but I am meeting my cousin who is down from Dallas at Chili's shortly and we are going to eat and have some drinks.

    As usual I put on my 6 pumps of Transaderm after my shower.

    I am noticing that the RS-Transaderm is making me hold a little bit of water over my abs. Not a big deal but others on the product are experiencing this too so it is worthy of noting.

    After this weekend I will clean up diet a little too since I have been a little more relaxed this week. This has basically been what I have been doing all year. I will get a little lax and clean it up and then I have another Lb of LBM gradually when I lean back up. Although my wife is wanting to cut so I may clean up even more just so it is easier on her to keep her diet nice and clean.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Yeh I figured Transaderm would cause you to hold more water. I know when I ran Dermacrine I did hold quite a bit on it, so it is expected I guess.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    As usual I put on my 6 pumps of Transaderm after my shower.

    I am noticing that the RS-Transaderm is making me hold a little bit of water over my abs. Not a big deal but others on the product are experiencing this too so it is worthy of noting.
    .
    To be noted:
    DHEA can and does aromatize into estrogen........at a pretty significant rate, I might add.
    I advise one to run some sort of AI or anti-estrogen compound when using a DHEA based product.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    To be noted:
    DHEA can and does aromatize into estrogen........at a pretty significant rate, I might add.
    I advise one to run some sort of AI or anti-estrogen compound when using a DHEA based product.
    That is true, but I don't recall hearing of it being a problem except for maybe at the higher doses. If I were dosing above 5 pumps I would go with the AI, but at RD I'm not sure how much its necessary
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is true, but I don't recall hearing of it being a problem except for maybe at the higher doses. If I were dosing above 5 pumps I would go with the AI, but at RD I'm not sure how much its necessary
    It's up to you. But if you're experiencing bloat and watered-over/blurry abs (reduced definition) then I would suggest the low-dose AI protocol.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    It's up to you. But if you're experiencing bloat and watered-over/blurry abs (reduced definition) then I would suggest the low-dose AI protocol.
    I agree. If water retention is a concern, an AI low dosed would certainly help that for sure
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    To be noted:
    DHEA can and does aromatize into estrogen........at a pretty significant rate, I might add.
    I advise one to run some sort of AI or anti-estrogen compound when using a DHEA based product.
    Nothing 1 cap/day of some FINAFLEX PCT Black (with Arimastane) can't cure!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. I am going to see what cleaning up the diet a little bit does for the water, but more than likely I will add in a low dose of AI. I was kind of hoping the AI in Transaderm would be enough to offset anything. The good news is no issues on the right nip which seems to be sensitive to that. I have been noticing a bit of dryness in my knees as of late but could very well be too much of an incline in my shoes when doing the leg exercises since the rest of my joints are feeling on point. I really need to buy some new training shoes...

    About to saddle up and go to the gym here shortly. Only thing I am missing here is that my training is ALWAYS before my morning shower so if there is any immediate benefit to the DHEA pre workout I am not getting this. However since there is a conversion process it is unlikely. Also with the fasting for another 6 hours after before my meal am I missing out on any benefits of anabolism. I actually highly doubt it. Just a consideration. Oh yeah I weighed myself this morning and 200 lbs. However I can tell you without any doubt in my mind this is water related. HMMMM I guess I am off to take an AI. Nothing like seeing your abs start to soften to make you say HEY that is not okay.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  5. FS: RS-Transaderm (NTBM/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Log in
Log in