KLEEN - Satisfies his Needtobuildmuscle with Transaderm - An **** Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah my shoulder is just about where yours is right now I think but my range of motion has increased dramatically due to massage therapy... Have another one tonight...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah I know. Haven't been around much lately. I've been crazy busy but I'm lurking still. Just not logging. Still training my ass off. I've been doing volume training for the last 6 weeks. 10x10 fun! I'm trying to get back in here but rest assured I'm reading even if I'm not commenting.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In for this!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yeah I know. Haven't been around much lately. I've been crazy busy but I'm lurking still. Just not logging. Still training my ass off. I've been doing volume training for the last 6 weeks. 10x10 fun! I'm trying to get back in here but rest assured I'm reading even if I'm not commenting.
    Yeah I have also wondered where you disappeared to. Sheesh
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

LOL. I know! Sorry.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 4 Cardio day

Today was a cardio day and I took my non boyant backside into the water yet again. As a matter of fact today I skipped on the jump rope warm up because I had some tightness in the back of my knee so I swam 15 minutes longer than normal. Holy Crap what a workout swimming is. Especially when you don't float at all. It is like 45 minutes of wind sprints!

Morning Supps - Half Scoop of Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade pre workout and then after shower 6 pumps of Transaderm accross my upper back and shoulders. Only place I can reach. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great first update Kleen. You hit some nice numbers there on the bench. Nice job killing it bro
    Thanks! Yeah I think we will be cutting the drop sets out on the workouts though. Since concentrating on power output here we are resting a little longer and need to shave some time off the workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Great start. Can't wait to see how you progress with this. I'm with Ripped, nice bench numbers
    Thanks, we will see if I can keep improving on those numbers with some steady progression in either reps or weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Excellent workout, brother Kleen!! Outstanding progress being made post-surgery. Love it!!

Keep the internal and eternal fires burning!!
    Absolutely, loving being able to hit it and my hip seems to be holding up on the squatting too. Hard not to go after big numbers but hips are not something to be messed with. Slow and steady, keep the ego out of the game... Hard to remember but I am making myself do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah my shoulder is just about where yours is right now I think but my range of motion has increased dramatically due to massage therapy... Have another one tonight...
    Isn't it amazing what can be done with massage!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Excellent! I love some 10x10 action. It is grueling though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In for this!
    Welcome Sir!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Isn't it amazing what can be done with massage!
    This girl is particularly gifted as well, she is also a physio-therapist so she does some pretty good stretching with me as well... I just have to take the pain as there is plenty of that.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm jealousy. I used to get deep tissue once a week. Ish hurt like hell, but my body felt great from it the next (short of the occasional bruisnig).
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm jealousy. I used to get deep tissue once a week. Ish hurt like hell, but my body felt great from it the next (short of the occasional bruisnig).
    That's it in a nutshell Sammy Pain for relief... this girl has magic hands...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%

First and foremost, I would like to thank **** and RickRock13 specifically for the opportunity to run this!

Most of us are familiar with Dermacrine, well this is the new improved version made by Needtobuildmuscle! It has a higher dose of DHEA, and an easier to apply transdermal carrier. It also supplies a full two months supply in the bottle for around the same price. For those of you who are not familiar with it I will provide a few links to the product announcement and some informational threads that you can look at for further information. The first is very basic terminology and the second will tell you the science behind how the product works.

Dosing - I plan to run the Transaderm at 6-8 pumps a day gradually going up in dose. I am not sure if I plan to run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks it just depends on how I feel. If I feel I am beginning to shut down more than I want to, I will stop the run at 4 weeks and pick it up later. I also had some bloods done at the doctors this past week which will show where I am at the beginning of this run. If **** wants to toss the cash for a testing kit at the end of it I will happily get bloods at the end before starting a PCT. Then thay can have some quantifiable bloods on the product from an unnafilliated person.

Nutrition - I follow an Intermittent Fasting protocol very similar to Lean Gains. Basically I follow the 16 hours fasting 8 hours feeding window. I do sometimes deviate from this by an hour or two either way and when trying to lean up I will fast a little longer on what I call my Burn Days, which are cardio and rest days. I do not count calories or freak about macros any longer. I simply know what is good for me and what is not and I follow along with what I see happening in the mirror, and how I feel. The only two factors that are truly important to me at this point.I will not deviate from this or make special effort to cut up or add mass during this run. I will clean up if I notice I have let my appetite carry me too far from what I find aesthetically pleasing. However, that is the extent of adjustments I will make to my nutrition.

Training - My training evolves as I go and I can not promise that I will be n the same program in 2 weeks that I am on now. However that being said I tend to stick with the basics when it comes to exercise selection. I always lift 3 times a week in some fashion or another. I typically set up all of my own training programs.Currently doing something along these lines.

Tuesday and Saturday = 1 warm up 3 work sets with a single drop set after 3rd work set
    Thursday Accessory Day = 2x15 on most exercises

Tuesday - BB Bench, Hammer Strength Rows, Dips, Squats

Thursday - 3x15 DB Swings - 2x15 Lateral Raise Machine - 2x15 Face Pulls - 2x15 Wall Crawls - 2x15 Thigh Abductors - 2x15 Calve Raises - 2x15 Side Bends. 2x15

Saturday - Pull Ups/Chins, Standing Shoulder Press, Curls, Dead Lifts

Goals - I plan to just to keep going at it as is for now. I can add a little mass or get leaner or recomp. Just gonna eat as I have been and work hard because it is fun and treating me nicely right now. I feel pretty good, look pretty good and eat mostly what I want. I am more working out for pleasure and the love of it right now. Any and all progress will result from more of the same and the supplements, I run along the way. I think tha fact I am not making a huge change in any one thing I am doing for this log will be a huge factor in knowing what the product actually does for me.

Other Supps - I take fish oils, a collagen product, prostate support, vitamin C, BCAA powder, and Whey Protein. I will be using Muscle Marinade for my pre workout and running another log for it highlighting just the effects of it. I will also be using DAA starting about the second week to try to avoid any shut down, or perhaps some fadogia product. I will add in an AI if I feel I need it.

Progress Pics - I will post progress pics as I go my first set was taken a week ago and I have not really made any changes so they will be my before pics. More than likely I will post them up every two weeks but at a bare minimum you can expect some at the end of the run.

Current Weight - I am weighing in a 198 lbs this has been a pretty consistent weight over the past 2 weeks. I am lean I am not going to worry about body fat percentage. The pics will tell the story better than the pinch.

why you gotta make me do dead lifts? I forgot whatta wall crawl is, so I am sooo looking forward to that embarrassment at the gym. ;-P
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%

9/25/2011 - 198 lbs
    WHOOOOT-WOOOOO (no idea how to spell a whistle..
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    why you gotta make me do dead lifts? I forgot whatta wall crawl is, so I am sooo looking forward to that embarrassment at the gym. ;-P
    Well you won't do the dead lift yet will you? I guess it will be one heck of a test to see if the dizzy spells have improved.
    Works for me!
    Current Log:
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Second thread, rather than run through everyone's logs posting up on this I will just ask you all in here to come support this other log I am doing for Muscle Marinade Cherry Limeade flavor. So far as of this morning I am impressed with the flavor. I heard some bad things about it before due to the EAA's but this flavor kicks azz! Most of my stuff will be in this log but I will post up my impressions on that there for the most part. However the support would be awesome.

Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade Log
    KLEEN Get's Pumped about Purus Labs Cherry Limeade Muscle Marinade - Sponsored
    Current Log:
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cute....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM
    Shameless Plug! - RS-Transaderm LOG, thanks for checking it out!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Man big changes now... Looks like about 5%
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Day 5 Accesory workout

Morning Supps - Muscle Marinade - 3/4 scoop pre workout with 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro

Post workout - 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro, after shower 6 pumps Transaderm and some skelly balm on shoulders and elbows.

I don't have much time so here is a pic of my log book from this morning. Everything was 15 reps except for the Wall Crawls which the surface of the wall was to slippery to continue them after 10 reps and me sweating already. Wall has decorative brushed stainless steel and hands were really slipping. I will change these to burpees /squat thrusts next week.

Name:  2011-09-29 Workout.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  99.1 KB

I was sweating like a mofo by the time this was done.
    Current Log:
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%

Morning Supps - Muscle Marinade - 3/4 scoop pre workout with 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro

Post workout - 6 grams BCAA from RecoverPro, after shower 6 pumps Transaderm and some skelly balm on shoulders and elbows.

I don't have much time so here is a pic of my log book from this morning. Everything was 15 reps except for the Wall Crawls which the surface of the wall was to slippery to continue them after 10 reps and me sweating already. Wall has decorative brushed stainless steel and hands were really slipping. I will change these to burpees /squat thrusts next week.

So burpies are squat thrusts? And yeah you were. lol. we both were
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Yeah burpees are the same thing, and easier to say.
    Current Log:
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    True story. I used to get deep tissue once a week as well. I don't know why, but for some reason, it tickles me instead of hurting me, lol. The lady told me that it's not that common, but she has seen that before.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%

I have that movie memorized, lol. Great scene!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Nice job Kleen. Are you doing the 6g BCAAs Recoverpro before and after cardio as well or just workout days? I know you said something about skipping BCAAs on burn days before
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    True story. I used to get deep tissue once a week as well. I don't know why, but for some reason, it tickles me instead of hurting me, lol. The lady told me that it's not that common, but she has seen that before.
    Sometimes we are the S and sometimes we are the M right!

Nice job Kleen. Are you doing the 6g BCAAs Recoverpro before and after cardio as well or just workout days? I know you said something about skipping BCAAs on burn days before
    No I don't I just ride the glucagon like peptide train to fat loss town. Keep the insulin down to a minimum the entire time I am fasting. Not worried about catabolism so I just save the money. Once I have some more bulks I will probably take them more often but for now I am keeping it low cost.
    Current Log:
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

No I don't I just ride the glucagon like peptide train to fat loss town. Keep the insulin down to a minimum the entire time I am fasting. Not worried about catabolism so I just save the money. Once I have some more bulks I will probably take them more often but for now I am keeping it low cost.

Yea IMO the body is pretty good at using protein if overall energy over a long period of time is kept where it needs to be to meet goals.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%

Subbed. Got myself a bottle of this for my next run.. would like to see the results of this on standalone.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

I may go that route sometime, but I've been still taking my BCAAs every day. It does get expensive after a while though for sure
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Cardio Day

So today was a cardio day, I did the treadmill for 45 minutes and burned 577 calories.

Did weighted crunches on machine, 90 x15, 115x15, 115x15
    Ab cruncher / 15 to each side and center was one set did 2 sets non stop.

I was sweating like a beast, I mean dripping everywhere.

Today was supposed to be a burn day and it has been up until now but I am meeting my cousin who is down from Dallas at Chili's shortly and we are going to eat and have some drinks.

As usual I put on my 6 pumps of Transaderm after my shower.

I am noticing that the RS-Transaderm is making me hold a little bit of water over my abs. Not a big deal but others on the product are experiencing this too so it is worthy of noting.

After this weekend I will clean up diet a little too since I have been a little more relaxed this week. This has basically been what I have been doing all year. I will get a little lax and clean it up and then I have another Lb of LBM gradually when I lean back up. Although my wife is wanting to cut so I may clean up even more just so it is easier on her to keep her diet nice and clean.
    Current Log:
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Yeh I figured Transaderm would cause you to hold more water. I know when I ran Dermacrine I did hold quite a bit on it, so it is expected I guess.
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

As usual I put on my 6 pumps of Transaderm after my shower.

I am noticing that the RS-Transaderm is making me hold a little bit of water over my abs. Not a big deal but others on the product are experiencing this too so it is worthy of noting.
    To be noted:
    DHEA can and does aromatize into estrogen........at a pretty significant rate, I might add.
    I advise one to run some sort of AI or anti-estrogen compound when using a DHEA based product.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    To be noted:
    DHEA can and does aromatize into estrogen........at a pretty significant rate, I might add.
    I advise one to run some sort of AI or anti-estrogen compound when using a DHEA based product.
    That is true, but I don't recall hearing of it being a problem except for maybe at the higher doses. If I were dosing above 5 pumps I would go with the AI, but at RD I'm not sure how much its necessary
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That is true, but I don't recall hearing of it being a problem except for maybe at the higher doses. If I were dosing above 5 pumps I would go with the AI, but at RD I'm not sure how much its necessary
    It's up to you. But if you're experiencing bloat and watered-over/blurry abs (reduced definition) then I would suggest the low-dose AI protocol.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    It's up to you. But if you're experiencing bloat and watered-over/blurry abs (reduced definition) then I would suggest the low-dose AI protocol.
    I agree. If water retention is a concern, an AI low dosed would certainly help that for sure
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    To be noted:
    Nothing 1 cap/day of some FINAFLEX PCT Black (with Arimastane) can't cure!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

I am going to see what cleaning up the diet a little bit does for the water, but more than likely I will add in a low dose of AI. I was kind of hoping the AI in Transaderm would be enough to offset anything. The good news is no issues on the right nip which seems to be sensitive to that. I have been noticing a bit of dryness in my knees as of late but could very well be too much of an incline in my shoes when doing the leg exercises since the rest of my joints are feeling on point. I really need to buy some new training shoes...

About to saddle up and go to the gym here shortly. Only thing I am missing here is that my training is ALWAYS before my morning shower so if there is any immediate benefit to the DHEA pre workout I am not getting this. However since there is a conversion process it is unlikely. Also with the fasting for another 6 hours after before my meal am I missing out on any benefits of anabolism. I actually highly doubt it. Just a consideration. Oh yeah I weighed myself this morning and 200 lbs. However I can tell you without any doubt in my mind this is water related. HMMMM I guess I am off to take an AI. Nothing like seeing your abs start to soften to make you say HEY that is not okay.
    Current Log:
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

I have been noticing a bit of dryness in my knees as of late but could very well be too much of an incline in my shoes when doing the leg exercises since the rest of my joints are feeling on point. I really need to buy some new training shoes...
    Ever considered Vibrams?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ever considered Vibrams?
    Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

I was wearing my wrestling shoes and changed it up at recomendation of the guy working on my hip but then he said if I have high arches not to worry too much about it so going back to them today. However I want a minimalist shoe with a tiny bit of arch support. Main thing is just spending the money to get new shoes. I don't buy much for myself at all... EVER. Just for the wife and kids.

I may try those new Barefoot ones I think they are by New Balance...
    Current Log:
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Vibrams are for Tree-Hugging, Granola eating, Wimps! Real men wear work boots!!!
    Ha. Thanks Doc guess I should go stock up on granola and lube up the old knot hole in the tree out back lol!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

I have thought of vibrams, and Scotty the only thing resembling work boots I have were made by FUBU. LOL

I was wearing my wrestling shoes and changed it up at recomendation of the guy working on my hip but then he said if I have high arches not to worry too much about it so going back to them today. However I want a minimalist shoe with a tiny bit of arch support. Main thing is just spending the money to get new shoes. I don't buy much for myself at all... EVER. Just for the wife and kids.

I may try those new Barefoot ones I think they are by New Balance...
    www.virbrams.com

Go to locator and enter in you zip so you can find someplace nearby to try em on. They feel weird at first but they are awesome! I have the the normal vibrams which I wear most of the time. I recently picked up the komodo ones and the grip on these things are ridiculous! Great for oly type movements as well as other exercises.

If you are weirded out by the toe separation then there are also the new balance ones. They have the same sole as the vibrams but are solid front without the individual toes separated.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
  5. FS: RS-Transaderm (****/Ruthless Supps Answer to Dermacrine)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:07 PM