Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks Finaflex and ScottyDoc for hooking me up with the free sample!

Taste: 7.5/10 - It tastes good to me. Nothing bold or out of the ordinary, just seems like green lemonade. The taste is a bit chaulky though...Most importantly, it's not the kind of taste that would promote nausea :biggthumpup:

Mixability: 10/10 - Mixed easily. IDK if im blind or what, but i didn't see directions as to exactly how much to mix with. I went with 10oz, but I wanted to dilute it a bit more, so i added 2 oz and I enjoy it.

Sleep: 9/10 - I slept really well. The product didn't cause any drowsiness, but once I got in to bed I quickly fell asleep. I still woke up to pee twice last night, which is COMPLETELY normal for me. I did wake up early today. Fell asleep around midnight and woke up at 7:00AM sharp. Woke up hungry as well, which was odd because I went to sleep feeling bloated.

Overall: 8.5/10 - This was my first time using a product like this. Never used anything HGH or sleep related. I dont normally have trouble sleeping, so I wasn't sure how it would affect me...It's obvious that it promotes good sleep, and that is what I experienced. Woke up early, feeling fresh. It helped me fall asleep much quicker (didnt lay down and watch tv for very long).

My only complaint is that it's a powder. I prefer pill>powder with almost everything except PreWorkout/Protein/BCAA. I dont like that I drank 12oz of water as I was getting ready for bed. I probably would have only woke up once to pee if this was a pill.

Thanks again.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
review is updated and complete.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Taste: 6/10 Honestly, when i opened the packet, it smelled pretty good. threw it in 10oz of water half hour before slept. The taste was doable since had a lot worst in the past. It was like a sierra mist with clay. I just downed it. i prolly shoulda used more water

Mixibility: Mixed perfect. nothin left behind in the bottle and looked like it dissolved pretty quick. only gave it a few shakes.

Waiting period: a couple minutes after taking it, i did feel a bit euphoric or just somethin that relaxed me. It didnt make me tired but just feel real good. right when i hit the bed, i just felt so good and chill and in a matter of minutes of chillin in bed, i knocked out

Sleep: 12/10. I havent slept that amazing in a loooonnnggg time. I did wake up in the middle of the night but i always do cuz i get thirsty and i had wing stop last night so it did dehydrate me. but when i woke up half hour ago, i felt like i slept 20 hours and actually wanted to get outa bed and be productive. i could use another packet

Conclusion: 9/10. I've used hgh pro and took a week to sleep like i did last night. This stuff is seriously awesome if ur having sleep problems or just want to have the best sleep over ur life. I am def pickin up a tub soon. I never care much for the flavor, last thing i look for since its just a quick second down.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
nice. seems like we had similar experiences...

I also noticed that relaxed feelin upon taking it. Although I was already as relaxed as i could be (stoned, had sex, and was full from eating) lol... but i know for sure it worked. I never get up before my normal wake time (7:30-8:00) feeling THIS fresh.

not to mention im as productive as ever this morning! :biggthumpup:

carnivalhobo

Awards
I noticed sleep on par with hghpro and other ldopa products I've used. The taste I couldn't handle though. Way too sweet for me. I mixed it in 10-12 oz but added even more to try to dilute the flavor. Didn't work and I had to man up and just slam it.

Thanks for the sample ScottyDoc

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nice. seems like we had similar experiences...

I also noticed that relaxed feelin upon taking it. Although I was already as relaxed as i could be (stoned, had sex, and was full from eating) lol... but i know for sure it worked. I never get up before my normal wake time (7:30-8:00) feeling THIS fresh.

not to mention im as productive as ever this morning! :biggthumpup:
lmaoooo this guy

I noticed sleep on par with hghpro and other ldopa products I've used. The taste I couldn't handle though. Way too sweet for me. I mixed it in 10-12 oz but added even more to try to dilute the flavor. Didn't work and I had to man up and just slam it.

Thanks for the sample ScottyDoc
right lol but its a supplement, u cant expect everything to taste perfect with low to no sugar and artificial flavoring

carnivalhobo

Awards
I agree, but still, i have no problem drinking any Xtend flavor at all, this was just "over-flavored" IMO. I think just dumping the pack in my mouth would have gone better, and this is how i usually deal with bulk powders, creatine etc.