Time2Bulk with Alpha Mass - 4 week log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Time2Bulk with Alpha Mass - 4 week log


    Hey guys thanks for stopping in! This will be my first log and first PH ever so go easy on me
    Starting this cycle Sunday September 25th.
    I'll start with some background info..
    21 Years old
    Been lifting for about 2 years
    6'0, currently 168 lb
    Due to some back problems I've had in the past my doctor recommends I don't do deadlifts or squats, and if I must, go light. With that said, I've never really incorporated them into my workout routine. And when I have tried, my back kills for 3+ days after so not really trying to do that.

    This will be a bulk cycle, taking in 4,000 calories a day and 250g protein. Might increase those numbers as I go. I'll be posting everyday on this log.
    Workouts will be:
    Day 1 - Chest/shoulders/min. back (lat pull downs and pull ups for the most part)
    Day 2 - Biceps/triceps
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Biceps/triceps with different exercises than day 2
    Day 5 - Off
    Repeat

    Any tips/comments will be appreciated. Will have pictures up tomorrow hopefully. Below will be what my cycle will be, and a teaser of my cycle suppz.

    Name:  AMcycle.JPG
Views: 1222
Size:  42.1 KB
    Name:  WP_000142.jpg
Views: 1239
Size:  38.2 KB
    Shout out to the FRL and AMS reps that helped out!
    Name:  WP_000156.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  52.2 KBName:  WP_000152.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  37.6 KB

  2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    love the log setup def in
  3. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1639

    im along for the ride as well... good luck bro
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    In for this one!! Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Looking forward to your feedback.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    In 4 this
  7. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Thanks for the follow guys.
    Just finished my first workout for this log. And first I'd like to say WOW to the NO Xaust by bigrig supplements. So much energy and concentration through my whole workout. Honestly would put this in my top 5 pre-workouts. Flavor was orange and the taste was pretty good, easy to drink. Mixed it with 3oz of water and could feel it within the first 10 minutes. After taste was kinda like Jack3d, which I'm not complaining at all haha. But yeah overall a great pre workout. Nice job BG, now cut me a deal on a full size container
    Todays workout:
    Took 3 caps Alpha Mass with 2 scoops muscle milk, 80 grams oatmeal. Multi, fish oil,l-arginine.
    Pre workout: NO Xaust in water
    Intra: Intravol in water
    Post: N.O. Synthesize, 2 scoops muscle juice 2600
    Warmup flat bench - 75lb x 25 reps x 2 sets
    Flat bench press - 155x11, 160x10, 165x8, Drop set 155/145/125
    Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ machine bench press 180x10x3 Drop set 180/160/140
    Incline dumbbell fly - 50x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x8x4
    Widegrip lat pulldown behind neck - 155x8x4 superset w/ chin ups 15 repsx4

    About to go smash on some food. Will post again at end of day.
  8. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Thanks for the follow guys.
    Just finished my first workout for this log. And first I'd like to say WOW to the NO Xaust by bigrig supplements. So much energy and concentration through my whole workout. Honestly would put this in my top 5 pre-workouts. Flavor was orange and the taste was pretty good, easy to drink. Mixed it with 3oz of water and could feel it within the first 10 minutes. After taste was kinda like Jack3d, which I'm not complaining at all haha. But yeah overall a great pre workout. Nice job BG, now cut me a deal on a full size container
    Todays workout:
    Took 3 caps Alpha Mass with 2 scoops muscle milk, 80 grams oatmeal. Multi, fish oil,l-arginine.
    Pre workout: NO Xaust in water
    Intra: Intravol in water
    Post: N.O. Synthesize, 2 scoops muscle juice 2600
    Warmup flat bench - 75lb x 25 reps x 2 sets
    Flat bench press - 155x11, 160x10, 165x8, Drop set 155/145/125
    Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ machine bench press 180x10x3 Drop set 180/160/140
    Incline dumbbell fly - 50x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x8x4
    Widegrip lat pulldown behind neck - 155x8x4 superset w/ chin ups 15 repsx4

    About to go smash on some food. Will post again at end of day.
    Josh..nice solid log start..this will nice one to follow. Glad you like my pre workout product..no doubgt I can hook you full bottle
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  9. Registered User
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    196

    Subb'd! Great start to your log, looking forward to seeing your results. I'm currently on day 4 of Alpha Mass. First PH cycle and not sure what to expect, but liking it so far.
  10. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla View Post
    Subb'd! Great start to your log, looking forward to seeing your results. I'm currently on day 4 of Alpha Mass. First PH cycle and not sure what to expect, but liking it so far.
    Glad to have a fellow Alpha Mass user here haha, can't wait to see the final results. You have a log going?
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    BIs twice a week? That's not overkill?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    BIs twice a week? That's not overkill?
    Not in my opinion. Ive read alot of workout plans that hit arms twice a week so we'll see
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain

    Not in my opinion. Ive read alot of workout plans that hit arms twice a week so we'll see
    Where u get ya routine from? Can I see it?
    I'm interested in it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Where u get ya routine from? Can I see it?
    I'm interested in it.
    Well I wrote my own routine, but I read about arms twice a week in a flex magazine. I'll be posting my full routine as the days go on.
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain

    Well I wrote my own routine, but I read about arms twice a week in a flex magazine. I'll be posting my full routine as the days go on.
    Good deal bro. Have a fun run!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good deal bro. Have a fun run!
    Thanks man!
    EDIT* Got my 4,000 calories in today pretty easily, helps that I work at a restaurant haha. All in all good first day. Hitting biceps/triceps tomorrow, pretty stoked! Stick around
  17. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Thanks man!
    EDIT* Got my 4,000 calories in today pretty easily, helps that I work at a restaurant haha. All in all good first day. Hitting biceps/triceps tomorrow, pretty stoked! Stick around
    nice bro...
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  18. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Day 2 - Biceps&triceps
    Morning: 3 caps Alpha Mass, 2 scoops muscle milk, 80g oatmeal, PB & banana sandwich, fish oil, l-arginine, multi
    Pre: pump fixx
    Intra: Intravol
    Post: N.O.Synthesize

    Concentration curl warmup 20lbx20repsx2sets
    Concentration curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep dumbbell kickback 30x8x4
    Alt dumbbell curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep pushdown 100x8x4 last set dropset 100/85/65
    Preacher curl 80x8x4 last set dropset 80/70/60 superset w/ closegrip bench 130x8x4 last set dropset 130/120/110

    Arms feeling pretty full right about now still working on getting my pictures up before I get too far into the cycle.
  19. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Day 2 - Biceps&triceps
    Morning: 3 caps Alpha Mass, 2 scoops muscle milk, 80g oatmeal, PB & banana sandwich, fish oil, l-arginine, multi
    Pre: pump fixx
    Intra: Intravol
    Post: N.O.Synthesize

    Concentration curl warmup 20lbx20repsx2sets
    Concentration curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep dumbbell kickback 30x8x4
    Alt dumbbell curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep pushdown 100x8x4 last set dropset 100/85/65
    Preacher curl 80x8x4 last set dropset 80/70/60 superset w/ closegrip bench 130x8x4 last set dropset 130/120/110

    Arms feeling pretty full right about now still working on getting my pictures up before I get too far into the cycle.
    NICE....gotta love the Pump Fixx pimpin there bro...thanks we like to see your fan using our products
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  20. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    pump fixx is awesome, i got a sample of when i worked at te europa show in dalas, tastes like orange soda lol
    Always willing to learn :D
  21. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    pump fixx is awesome, i got a sample of when i worked at te europa show in dalas, tastes like orange soda lol
    NICE...bro you must have met me..i was working the booth with DC

    BigRigg...ooo my long lost son
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  22. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    hmmm i was working at the vitamin shoppe booth, i had a lengthy talk with one of yall

    edit: it was about the packaging of your line and how it sells at VS
    Always willing to learn :D
  23. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    hmmm i was working at the vitamin shoppe booth, i had a lengthy talk with one of yall

    edit: it was about the packaging of your line and how it sells at VS
    yep i do remember..i was standing next to DC when you where talking..i was the one with crew cut doo
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  24. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    hhaha what are the chances, and ive had this nick name for a while now... since 9th grade when i started wrestling in high school
    Always willing to learn :D
  25. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    pump fixx is awesome, i got a sample of when i worked at te europa show in dalas, tastes like orange soda lol
    wow this stuff sounds tasty!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    wow this stuff sounds tasty!
    very...i switch between my pre workout product and AMS.. 2 scoops PF Orange and 4 Hypertrop-X
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  27. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Morning guys. Feeling a bit of lethargy today, not sure if due to the AM or the fact that I don't want to do legs today lol. Kinda went to sleep later than I normally do to so it could be a few things. About to down my 3 caps with some muscle milk and oatmeal then hit the gym in about a hour.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Morning guys. Feeling a bit of lethargy today, not sure if due to the AM or the fact that I don't want to do legs today lol. Kinda went to sleep later than I normally do to so it could be a few things. About to down my 3 caps with some muscle milk and oatmeal then hit the gym in about a hour.
    Train hard man
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  29. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    So I have some upsetting news -.- was going to do some light squats today, went to pick up the bar and my right arm is just killing me on my bicep when I flex..not sure if I pulled something yesterday lifting or at work..but yeah not to happy about it. Its like a pinching pain, anyone recommend something I can do to heal it? Never had this happen before. Hopefully this subsides for tomorrow..
    Leg workout:
    Leg press 410x8x4
    Leg extension 200x10x4
    Lying leg curls 130x8x4
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Rest, maybe some ice and anti inflammatories. It may be nothing
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  31. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Morning all! I took some flexeril and ibuprofen yesterday and iced my arm last night it must have helped. Did some pushups/pullups this morning and it feels fine. So back to my routine! Taking my morning supps now then will get ready to hit the gym. Thanks Royd.
  32. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Morning all! I took some flexeril and ibuprofen yesterday and iced my arm last night it must have helped. Did some pushups/pullups this morning and it feels fine. So back to my routine! Taking my morning supps now then will get ready to hit the gym. Thanks Royd.
    Welcome back broskie
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  33. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Got through most of my workout today but my arm started hurting again on the last set of lifts so I only got 2 of those sets in. I think I'll take the next 2 days off, tomorrow is a off day anyway. Strength is definitely up already, was going through the lifts really easy. Also noticing that during my rest I want to start lifting another set right away. Biceps look alot fuller all day.

    EZ bar curl - 80x8x4 4th set dropset 80/60/40
    Tricep pushdown 100x10x4 4th set dropset 100/85/65
    Concentration curl 40x10x4 superset with closegrip bench 130x10x4
    Hammer curls 35x10x2 superset with dumbbell tricep extension 85x8x2 - this is when my arm started hurting and couldn't do anymore..

    But good news is my arm doesn't even hurt now so idk whats going on with it. Still going to take 2 days off to make sure its all healed before I mess it up even more.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Keep icing it on an off. Ice is like a life saver as you age lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  35. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Back to lifting today fellas. Hopefully my arm doesn't give out again. Chest/shoulders/back again.
  36. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Back to lifting today fellas. Hopefully my arm doesn't give out again. Chest/shoulders/back again.
    Kill it bro..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  37. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Back to icing my arm.. this is starting to piss me off, i feel like i'm not getting all i can out of this product because my arm is messed up. I got 3/4 through my workout again. But my strength is seriously up like crazy and I just wanna lift and I cant! Driving me crazy. Should I take a few days off or what?

    Warmup flat bench - 75lb x 25 reps x 2 sets
    Flat bench press - 160x12, 170x10, 175x8, Drop set 155/145/125
    Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ pec deck 120x8x4
    Incline dumbbell fly - 55x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x10x4

    *posting some pictures in my first post
  38. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Arms feeling much better today but still taking a off day just to make sure.
  39. Registered User
    bl00dredrain's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    134

    Didn't have time to update yesterday, was bi/tris. After being on Alpha Mass for only a week my strength is up in everything. Bench is up 30 pounds. Libido is down a little bit, aggression is up but I like that, up 3 pounds. So far so good. Yesterdays workout:

    Concentration curl warmup - 25lbx20repsx2
    Preacher 80x10x4 superset w/ tricep pushdown 120x10x4
    Alt Dumbbel curl 40x10x4 ss w/ close grip bench 155x10x4 ( huge increase from my last workout )
    Ez car curl 85x10x4 ss w/ tri kickback 30x8x4

    Arm is still kinda giving me trouble close to the end of the workout..took another off day today, will hit my second bi/tri workout for the week tomorrow. Feeling full in my arms for sure. Girlfriend said my chest was getting bigger than hers haha.
  40. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10697

    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dredrain View Post
    Didn't have time to update yesterday, was bi/tris. After being on Alpha Mass for only a week my strength is up in everything. Bench is up 30 pounds. Libido is down a little bit, aggression is up but I like that, up 3 pounds. So far so good. Yesterdays workout:

    Concentration curl warmup - 25lbx20repsx2
    Preacher 80x10x4 superset w/ tricep pushdown 120x10x4
    Alt Dumbbel curl 40x10x4 ss w/ close grip bench 155x10x4 ( huge increase from my last workout )
    Ez car curl 85x10x4 ss w/ tri kickback 30x8x4

    Arm is still kinda giving me trouble close to the end of the workout..took another off day today, will hit my second bi/tri workout for the week tomorrow. Feeling full in my arms for sure. Girlfriend said my chest was getting bigger than hers haha.
    LOL..bigger chesticals... sounds like it right on track..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:37 AM
  3. 6 Week Pulsing Alpha One
    By sk01020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 08:14 AM
  4. ONE week left of alpha one
    By AW123nathan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in