Doc strips to 10% with Anabeta, erase and Alpha t2 (sponsored log)
- 12-02-2011, 04:27 AM
There is obviously talk of our new pre workout product. I can't say anything specific but we have some big things planned so keep an eye out. We love having loyal customers.PES Representative
- 12-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by bdcc...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
- 12-03-2011, 07:54 AM
12-04-2011, 02:55 AM
Are they the ones Posted above in previous posts? Looking schmick manOriginally Posted by Docmattic
...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Wow. Great work man. Huge change. Arms do look great.
I too noticed a great sense of well being and strength with erase. I was more impressed with erase than anabeta honestly. I will probably stack them next time.
Great log once again. The back looks actually looks larger.
12-04-2011, 05:51 PM
I know diet played a major roll, but i think the recomp effects were greatly to do with anabeta and erase being combined. One week i didnt gain or loose any fat (according to the scales) but put on a pound. If i can do that everyweek when i build back up i'll be stoked! I think stacking erase anabeta and some generic d-aspartic acid would make a really nice stack.
12-04-2011, 10:55 PM
12-06-2011, 03:03 AM
12-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bla55 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2012, 08:37 PM
- By NxtGenCowboy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 54Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:26 PM
- By saxxxon in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:34 AM
- By Boagrius in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:48 AM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 350Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:01 PM