Doc strips to 10% with Anabeta, erase and Alpha t2 (sponsored log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Day 59 Ive been feeling a little over trained this week so i kept this session lighter than ususal. I figured somthing was better than nothing, but i didn't kill myself. I also skipped lower back as it was a little sore after basketball (i took a rough fall). Today was also my last day of Anabeta. Ive still got a few days left on erase. I'll post my final weight + pictures once im done.

Hack squats 1sets: 80kgx10,
    Leg extensions 2 set: 30kg x20
    Hack squats (X Reps)* 1set: 80kg x10 with 8 x reps
    Leg press: 200kgx8, with 6 x reps
    Leg curls 1 set: Weight 10 (unknown weight) x 15
    Leg presses (X Reps) 1 set: 200kgx8 with 10 x-reps
    Leg press calf raises 120kg x20, 120x15 with 6 x reps

Standing calf raises
    2 sets: 35kgx20>30 kg x15 (6xreps at the end of dropset.)
    Seated calf raises
    50kg x12> 40kgx8 6 xreps
    I'm curious about your final thoughts on the Anabeta/Erase stack. I'm wondering if I should give anabeta another go or not. I'm about to finish up a Erase/Titanium stack and I've LOVED it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Hey Rahl

I haven't forgotten. I finished erase today and got some progress pics. I just need to get someone to take a lat shot for me. I'll write a final review when i have all the pictures. It was a bit dark at the gym today because of the weather though, so hopefully they turn out okay. Otherwise ill have to take them again.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  3. Registered User

Photos!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Always! no log is truly a log without pictures. IMO pictures speak louder than words.

I would have done it tonight, but i was seeing Xzibit live. I just got back from his show. It was off the chain.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Final results/review

Okay id really like to thank pes for the opportunity they gave me here to log their product. I made my best effort the entire time to get the most out of this stack. Overall i dropped a good amount of body fat. I started on day one at 85 kg at 15.5% body fat and finished at 81.4 at 12%. My hips started at 37 inches and finished at 33.5. My waist was 35.5 inches and is now 31.5. However, i went and did a skinfold reading and measured 10% bodyfat as well.

However, words dont mean a thing- i'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Ive decided i wont rate everything out of 10. However i will give pros and cons of each.

Anabeta/Alpha-t2
    I had already been trimming down for about 5 weeks before i started this log. My strength had been declining slowly (understandably). So i thought these two would be a great way of kicking this stack off. While on this part of the stack i noticed that when i was in the gym i really worked hard-i pushed harder than ever before. I had not cut my calories as drastically at this point and was setting new pr's on every aparatus. My strength was through the roof and I was sweating like crazy. I was actually beating pr's i hit while i was bulking. I did notice a strength gain in my solo anabeta log as well, and it kicked in at about week 2 both times. My vascularity also started to become quite noticeable towards the end and i even got a few comments from people in the gym.

I found the stims in at2 helped me keep going throughout the day and i did not need as much caffeine as usual. I also felt like i had to do a lot of cardio after each workout while combining these two supplements. I think this was detrimental and i lost some muscle mass towards the end as i was doing too much cardio after long weight sessions. Really i should have known better. The only real problem i had came from AT2. Sometimes(not all the time) it have me a strong rapid heart beat. This often made it difficult for high intensity cardio like basketball and i struggled in some games.

Pros:
    Strength gain (while not reducing calories too much)
    Increased vascularity
    Strong drive
    Increased energy
    Very strong thermogenic effect.
    Cons
    Sometimes affected heart rate.

Anabeta/Erase
    This was the second half od the stack which i started after a week break due to sickness. Both kicked in pretty quickly and i could feel a major difference on erase. I actually preferred this stack because i did get an increased heart rate and really noticed an increase in endurance. What i was really impressed with about this part of the stack is that i started to recomp even on a fairly large calory deficit. For example, one week i lost .6% of body fat, had the same hydration levels, but only lost 100 grams. I was very impressed.

For comparison sake i'll mention that my strength went down while i was sick. While i was not eating as much as before i did notice my strength do back up. I was not setting pr's, but i was not disapointed non the less.

The other prominent pros were the vascularity, and the positive emotional feelings this gave me. I woke up feeling like the f*cking man some days. And I really noticed the leaning effects of erase. I really noticed this in my face and mid section. After being off of it a few days though ive had a little water come back in to these areas. I wish i took the photos of my abs before today-lol.

The only con from this that i can recall is acne. It wasnt bad, i just got a few big red zits. My joints also started getting a little tight towards the end of the bottle. I then started to tapper down.

Pros
    Strong recomp effect
    Great sence of well being
    Flushes water
    Increased endurance
    Further increased vascularity

Cons
    Acne
    Tight joints towards the end.

Would i use this again?
    Yes. Id love to try them all at once but im a big fan of Anabeta/erase.

In summary
    I'd like to Thank PES again for the opportunity for logging this. Thankyou natty for initiating the offer and Ben for your support and advice throughout-- If you are ever looking for someone to log any new products i would be more than happy too. Its been a great run.

Pictures.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a lat shot yet but i tried to do similar shots to the before photos. Ive got a few extras as well. I'll try get a lat shot up tomorrow. All photos were taken cold with no pump.

Before / After
    Name:  cut3.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  111.2 KB Name:  right.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  137.0 KB
    Name:  pants.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  99.7 KB
    I filled these pants out prior to this log

Before/After
    Name:  Cut1.jpg
Size:  134.9 KBName:  left.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  104.1 KB

Before/ After
    Name:  cut2.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  177.3 KBName:  back.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  162.2 KB

Other After shots (no before pics here)

Name:  front.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  119.6 KBName:  double.jpg
Size:  135.7 KB
    Name:  abs.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  152.3 KB
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Pants tell the story. Great work.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Thanks mate. It was hard work. Id like to get a little trimmer, but i dont think i want to loose much more weight. However i definatly need a break from dieting. Im going to try maintain for december with christmas and holidays comming up and then see what i can do in January.
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Bigger in the arms bro.
    Looking meaner!!!
    Maintain for while?then lean bulk/recomp a bit later? Good work man. What was your average intake of carbs per day?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Thanks mate! My arms are actually smaller by 1/2 an inch but they look a lot better!

I didnt count all of my carbs- i ate as many vegetabels as i wanted. I did count starchy carbs though. The most effective was when i limited to 1 meal post workout with 70gc arbs. I had a refeed every 4-5 days or when i felt i needed it if i went longer. I also threw in a bananna every now and then on weight days.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    Thanks mate! My arms are actually smaller by 1/2 an inch but they look a lot better!

I didnt count all of my carbs- i ate as many vegetabels as i wanted. I did count starchy carbs though. The most effective was when i limited to 1 meal post workout with 70gc arbs. I had a refeed every 4-5 days or when i felt i needed it if i went longer. I also threw in a bananna every now and then on weight days.
    Killer man!!! Good work...if u strayed from
    Gluten you would probably got a little settling from any inflammation...
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thankyou natty for initiating the offer and Ben for your support and advice throughout-- If you are ever looking for someone to log any new products i would be more than happy too. Its been a great run.
    It is our pleasure. Thank you for running such a detailed log. I appreciate the inclusion of photos on fat loss/recomp logs because pictures tell a thousand words.

There is obviously talk of our new pre workout product. I can't say anything specific but we have some big things planned so keep an eye out. We love having loyal customers.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

It is our pleasure. Thank you for running such a detailed log. I appreciate the inclusion of photos on fat loss/recomp logs because pictures tell a thousand words.

There is obviously talk of our new pre workout product. I can't say anything specific but we have some big things planned so keep an eye out. We love having loyal customers.
    And am subbed to find out more about this pre workout.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Final Back/Lat picture added.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    Final Back/Lat picture added.
    Are they the ones Posted above in previous posts? Looking schmick man
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Wow. Great work man. Huge change. Arms do look great.

I too noticed a great sense of well being and strength with erase. I was more impressed with erase than anabeta honestly. I will probably stack them next time.

Great log once again. The back looks actually looks larger.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Wow. Great work man. Huge change. Arms do look great.

I too noticed a great sense of well being and strength with erase. I was more impressed with erase than anabeta honestly. I will probably stack them next time.

Great log once again. The back looks actually looks larger.

Thanks Rahl.

I know diet played a major roll, but i think the recomp effects were greatly to do with anabeta and erase being combined. One week i didnt gain or loose any fat (according to the scales) but put on a pound. If i can do that everyweek when i build back up i'll be stoked! I think stacking erase anabeta and some generic d-aspartic acid would make a really nice stack.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Hell yea man!!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

nice work.I can def see the weight loss and your arms look alot bigger.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Thanks guys.

Its funny how they look bigger but the measureing tape says otherwise. The difference must be the space the fat took up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:37 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 11:26 AM
  3. How to stack AnaBeta / Erase / Titanium / Alpha T2
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:34 AM
  4. Boagrius Logging PES Alpha T2 and Erase (sponsored)
    By Boagrius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:48 AM
  5. Replies: 350
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:01 PM