Ursobolic Log

rip21

Awards
For anyone living under a rock the past couple of months, here's some info on what this product will hopefully do.

Ursobolic
Harvest the Physique Transforming Fruits of Genetic Technology
- Anti-Catabolic
- Muscle Builder
- Fat Burner
- Non-Hormonal
- Estrogen Control
- Safe and Natural
What is Ursobolic?
Ursobolic is an amazing body recompostioning agent that contains the active ingredient Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a chemical compound found in many plants and it belongs to class of compounds called pentacyclic triterpene acids.

In June of 2011 a landmark paper was published in the prestigious journal Cellular Metabolism, and the research was performed by scientists from the University of Iowa. In this paper they exploited techniques that involved gene technology to identify ursolic acid as a potent muscle builder and fat burner. Ursolic acid was shown to block the muscle wasting caused by starvation and denervation (severing of the nerves to a muscle). Ursolic acid was also shown to accelerate muscle growth by as much as 15% when fed to normal mice. Interestingly, fat loss occurred simultaneously and at a rate practically inversely proportional to muscle gain. It was almost as if fat was turning into muscle!
This potent ingredient has the potential to transform your physique even without a change in diet. The researchers found that one of its main mechanisms is through enhancing the expression of muscular IGF-1 gene. The local production of IGF-1 in muscle is perhaps the single most instrumental process in the muscle hypertrophy response as it initiates the key steps of satellite cell recruitment into new myonuclei and protein synthesis via the kinase Akt.
Ursolic acid shrinks fat cells. It is believed that it achieves this by both enhancing lipolysis (fat burning) and blocking fatty acid synthesis. It my also affect fat stores by blocking the cortisol activating enzyme 11b-HSD1. With Ursobolic, the increased energy demands of simultaneous growing muscles will be fed by the body fat stores.
Interestingly, Ursolic acid has also been shown to be an effective blocker of the enzyme aromatase, so it has the potential to control estrogen production and maximize testosterone release.
What can I expect from Ursobolic?
First of all, Ursolic acid is not a bulking product. Yes it builds muscle but it does not put massive amounts of weight on you. This is because muscle growth will be accompanied by fat loss. The scale may not change much but the mirror will reflect what is going on – a dramatic change in body composition. You may experience a little bit of appetite suppression with Ursobolic as your body will be utilizing fat stores more efficiently for energy production.
Ursobolic is fat soluble so for maximum absorption it should be taken with meals that contain a little bit of fat. The product is non-hormonal and safe, so it does not have to be cycled.

Would love to show the pic of my Ursobolic stash but apparently I need 50 posts to put up an image so I guess that will have to wait.

rip21

Awards
Here's some info about myself:

27 years old
5'8"
182 pounds

Been lifting on and off since high school, have been at it hard for the past 1.5 years, mainly focusing on powerlifting but I don't wanna look like the typical powerlifter. I'd like to keep my bodyfat low and just look like a beast year round.

Right now I definitely have some fat to lose in my waist, and overall my bodyfat is higher than I'd like it to be.

Some stats from this morning:

Weight: 182
Biceps: 15.5"
Chest: 40.5"
Thigh: 25.5"
Abs (around belly button, not flexed): 34.25"

The bicep, chest, and thigh measurements were taken first thing this morning before eating anything. I was flexing when measuring. I measured myself so they may not be 100% accurate.

The measurement around my waist was taken first thing this morning, but not flexed, just exhaled and measured.

According to my Tanita scale, bodyfat is at 17.6% this morning, I doubt it's accurate, but I'll use this as a baseline for tracking progress. Waist measurement will be important too.

Typical calorie intake is 3500 on workout days and 3100 on off days. Macros are around 45% carbs, 30% protein, 25% fat.

I will be running this log for 8 weeks, dosage will start at 9 caps per day but may increase depending on results. I will be bulking throughout this log, and my workouts are designed to increase strength more than muscle size. With that being said, I may not get the results that others would if using this on a recomp or cut, but I'm excited to see what will happen.

rip21

Awards
I took "before" pics today but I'm not able to post them yet, I will once my post count gets up, or if a mod can do it for me I can give them the link.

Just took my first 3 caps. I probably won't update this everyday since there probably won't be a whole lot to say initially, but I'll definitely keep it as detailed as possible.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 5'8 and 182 do you really need to loose much fat?. Do you know you bf percentage or did I miss that in your post?. How many bottles do you have and what is the recommended dosage?

rip21

Awards
At 5'8 and 182 do you really need to loose much fat?. Do you know you bf percentage or did I miss that in your post?. How many bottles do you have and what is the recommended dosage?
Well I probably don't need to lose that much fat, but you know how it goes, most of us want to constantly get bigger, faster, stronger, so even though my bodyfat is low compared to most of America, in my mind it needs to be lower.

Bodyfat is probably in the 15-16% range if I had to guess. My bodyfat scale says 17.6% first thing this morning, but it's always higher in the morning, so I'll just be using it to track changes.

Once I get my post count up I'll post the pics I took today. Basically my goal is to continue bulking while keeping fat increases to a minimum.

I've got 3 bottles right now, I'll need to get another to make this a full 8 weeker. Recommended dosage is 9-18 caps per day, but it's going to be a while before we know what dosages are best. From the results PA had, 9 caps/day should be sufficient to see results so I'll start on the low end and work up if needed.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Apparantly this is more of a cutter/recomper than bulker, you using any NAC or vit C to counter potential damage to your swimmers?

owenz

owenz

Awards
That was fast! I wont have mine till Tuesday. :( haz a sad

rip21

Awards
Apparantly this is more of a cutter/recomper than bulker, you using any NAC or vit C?
PA said he leaned out a lot despite spending a good portion of the summer intoxicated, so I have a feeling that it may be powerful enough to lean someone out even on a clean slow bulk like I have planned. My goal is to continue eating clean and stay at about 250-300 kcal over maintenance so that I put on around 1/2 pound a week. With the addition of Ursobolic I'm hoping that I can see a decrease of bodyfat, and a smaller waist measurement despite putting on some weight.

I'm taking a multi everyday, but not taking any additional Vit C., and no NAC at this time.

Really not taking much else at this time, mainly protein powder, multi, fish oil, cissus, and toco-8.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Ursobolic has me intrigued so I hope this log goes well.

rip21

Awards
That was fast! I wont have mine till Tuesday. :( haz a sad
I know it's tough waiting, I've been counting down the days ever since I saw the study done in Cellular Metabolism.

Maybe you'll get yours on Monday, mine originally said it would be delivered on 9/26 but it showed up today.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
PA said he leaned out a lot despite spending a good portion of the summer intoxicated, so I have a feeling that it may be powerful enough to lean someone out even on a clean slow bulk like I have planned. My goal is to continue eating clean and stay at about 250-300 kcal over maintenance so that I put on around 1/2 pound a week. With the addition of Ursobolic I'm hoping that I can see a decrease of bodyfat, and a smaller waist measurement despite putting on some weight.

I'm taking a multi everyday, but not taking any additional Vit C., and no NAC at this time.

Really not taking much else at this time, mainly protein powder, multi, fish oil, cissus, and toco-8.
Hah well, it does sound like an amazing compound but I'll probably wait till theres a bit more info on how it impacts the boys long term. Goodluck though mang it should be interesting to see these logs results

rip21

Awards
Hah well, it does sound like an amazing compound but I'll probably wait till theres a bit more info on how it impacts the boys long term. Goodluck though mang it should be interesting to see these logs results
Thanks bro, I'm hoping for magic.

rip21

Awards
In for this. Ursobolic has me intrigued so I hope this log goes well.
Hopefully some more logs start popping up, I think everyone is anxious to see how this stuff pans out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I probably don't need to lose that much fat, but you know how it goes, most of us want to constantly get bigger, faster, stronger, so even though my bodyfat is low compared to most of America, in my mind it needs to be lower.

Bodyfat is probably in the 15-16% range if I had to guess. My bodyfat scale says 17.6% first thing this morning, but it's always higher in the morning, so I'll just be using it to track changes.

Once I get my post count up I'll post the pics I took today. Basically my goal is to continue bulking while keeping fat increases to a minimum.

I've got 3 bottles right now, I'll need to get another to make this a full 8 weeker. Recommended dosage is 9-18 caps per day, but it's going to be a while before we know what dosages are best. From the results PA had, 9 caps/day should be sufficient to see results so I'll start on the low end and work up if needed.

Do not trust a scale to tell you your body fat percentage. A caliper is more accurate, and even when using a caliper it takes a lot of practice to measure correctly. It also depends on the calipers....Good luck though, I hope this product works as well on humans as it does rats!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :)

rip21

Awards
Do not trust a scale to tell you your body fat percentage. A caliper is more accurate, and even when using a caliper it takes a lot of practice to measure correctly. It also depends on the calipers....Good luck though, I hope this product works as well on humans as it does rats!
I agree, scales are not that accurate. I won't pay attention to the acutal number it gives me, but I'll use it as one tool to track changes. I'll be using the mirror and waist measurements as well. I've used calipers in the past, but like you said it's tough to reproduce the same results. I could check it 3 times in a row and get different measurements each time. You have to be very precise to use them effectively.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, scales are not that accurate. I won't pay attention to the acutal number it gives me, but I'll use it as one tool to track changes. I'll be using the mirror and waist measurements as well. I've used calipers in the past, but like you said it's tough to reproduce the same results. I could check it 3 times in a row and get different measurements each time. You have to be very precise to use them effectively.
That is why I only use a mirror and a scale. The same scale each week only once a week. If you measure more than once a week there is a danger of getting obsessive over it and that is never good.

phoenixstrike

phoenixstrike

Awards
Subbed interested in this product as well possibly.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I agree with other posters, the mirror is truly your best bet. When I stacked BF and XF my size wasn't changing at all at 4.5k cals a day but the mirror seemed to think otherwise. If this product is as awesome as it claims then you may end up losing weight even if you have plenty of fat stores to go. Seems to be lots of claims of semi-supressed appetite from increased fat oxidation. Idunnolol but it will be nice to see some logs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with other posters, the mirror is truly your best bet. When I stacked BF and XF my size wasn't changing at all at 4.5k cals a day but the mirror seemed to think otherwise. If this product is as awesome as it claims then you may end up losing weight even if you have plenty of fat stores to go. Seems to be lots of claims of semi-supressed appetite from increased fat oxidation. Idunnolol but it will be nice to see some logs
BF and XF?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bio Forge v3 and X-Factor
I just started Bio Forge last week, haven't noticed anything yet. Hopefully it lives up to the great reviews I've seen. I don't want to jack this thread though so I shouldn't be starting these side type conversations when the thread is really for the OP to log his results. Sorry.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How did you get 3 bottles?. Don't they come in packs of 2?.

aahmed

Awards
Apparantly this is more of a cutter/recomper than bulker, you using any NAC or vit C to counter potential damage to your swimmers?
mind elaborating.

I got off of trt to get my 'swimmers' (sperm) going and its been rough and ive been trying everything out possible to stay together without falling apart with being off trt. Lost quite alot of size/lean body mass/strength but in the last two months so far have kind of stopped the degradation and gained some strength back lost a tiny bit of fat. Working really hard, focused, etc...

One of the things i considered was ursolic acid and was quite excited... I take alot of antioxidants, na-r-ala, vit c, u name it, plus stuff to boost my endogenous test as per doc + extra supps on the side... BUT nothing that is proven to make my sperm less quality, less quantity, less motility.

Where have you read that it'll affect sperm?

rip21

Awards
How did you get 3 bottles?. Don't they come in packs of 2?.
I believe Amazon is selling them in packs of 2, but most other sites are selling individually. And yeah I know what you mean about becoming obsessive and checking the scale everyday lol.

rip21

Awards
mind elaborating.

I got off of trt to get my 'swimmers' (sperm) going and its been rough and ive been trying everything out possible to stay together without falling apart with being off trt. Lost quite alot of size/lean body mass/strength but in the last two months so far have kind of stopped the degradation and gained some strength back lost a tiny bit of fat. Working really hard, focused, etc...

One of the things i considered was ursolic acid and was quite excited... I take alot of antioxidants, na-r-ala, vit c, u name it, plus stuff to boost my endogenous test as per doc + extra supps on the side... BUT nothing that is proven to make my sperm less quality, less quantity, less motility.

Where have you read that it'll affect sperm?
There was a study done on mice I believe, that showed decreased sperm motility. Nothing I'm worried about as I'm not looking to procreate anytime soon. If you're trying tho, it may be good to lay off the UA until your boys have completed their mission.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff is wicked expensive. A little over $50 for one month supply at minimum recommended dosage. Hope the stuff kicks in right away because if it takes a week or two to actually start noticing anything than its more like $50 for a 2-3 week supply. I guess you will see if it is worth it or not.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
This thread may at some stage in the future contain posts that may or may not be subjectively relevant to interests of mine.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Would love to show the pic of my Ursobolic stash but apparently I need 50 posts to put up an image so I guess that will have to wait.
If you want to send me links to the stash/before photos I'll post them for you in here.

rip21

Awards
Stuff is wicked expensive. A little over $50 for one month supply at minimum recommended dosage. Hope the stuff kicks in right away because if it takes a week or two to actually start noticing anything than its more like $50 for a 2-3 week supply. I guess you will see if it is worth it or not.
Yeah it's a little pricy, I think the wide range listed on the label is there because no one really knows what the optimal dose is for humans. I'm hoping 9/day will be enough for noticeable effects.

Also, keep in mind the other health benefits associated with UA and OA, that makes it easier to pull the trigger lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMHO you gotta pay for science, id rather pay a bit more each month for something novel, then paying 40 bucks for someone just re-invnting the damn wheel.

I myself picked up 4 bottles of this bad boy

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I'll be following this log closely. I like what I've been reading about this compound.

rip21

Awards
Day 2

Had my first workout today on Ursobolic, obviously not much to report. I'll list my top set of my main lifts just to let you guys know where I'm at.

Squats: 350x5 x 3 sets
Bench: 210x5

After that I did pullups and weighted hyperextensions but theres not much to talk about on those. I'll definitely let you guys know if strength improves faster than usual while on this.

Obviously no mirror changes to speak of yet. Personally I haven't noticed any appetite suppression yet, haven't had any problems getting in 3500ish kcal so far. No pros/cons yet, it's hard to be patient!

Also wanna give a shoutout to everyone following along, hope to give you all good news at the end of this run.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Is there an established "kick in" time for Ursobolic?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Had my first workout today on Ursobolic, obviously not much to report. I'll list my top set of my main lifts just to let you guys know where I'm at.

Squats: 350x5 x 3 sets
Bench: 210x5

After that I did pullups and weighted hyperextensions but theres not much to talk about on those. I'll definitely let you guys know if strength improves faster than usual while on this.

Obviously no mirror changes to speak of yet. Personally I haven't noticed any appetite suppression yet, haven't had any problems getting in 3500ish kcal so far. No pros/cons yet, it's hard to be patient!

Also wanna give a shoutout to everyone following along, hope to give you all good news at the end of this run.
You follow a basic 5X5 Starting strength template?
Regardless NICE squats.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see if this lives up to expectations (let's hope so).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow. I hope this product delivers like the studies point to.