N2Shampoo 1-month Review - AnabolicMinds.com

N2Shampoo 1-month Review

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

N2Shampoo 1-month Review

A month ago, I started using my bottle of N2Shampoo that I'd purchased when it first was released. My reason for waiting was wanting to be a full 3 months 100% stimulant free and the product has caffeine in it. While I know the amount included and its use as a topical wouldn't play much of, if any, role in things, I still wanted to stick to my guns.

Well, I've been using it for a full month now and I'm very impressed. There wasn't a specific time that it really sank in to me that my hair was looking better, but a few days ago, I just noticed when getting ready for work one morning that it was looking better than it has in a long time.

The shedding I experience is still hit and miss (some days there are a bunch of hairs, others there are hardly any), but what I see in the mirror and what I feel, I like.

I don't really have much else to add, but I did want to share my experience. I had been using Nizoral (1%) for several months prior and don't think I'll ever use it again lol; it was worthless, though I would probably give the 2% a shot, at least.

My hair isn't "long" by any means, but it's longer than I usually keep it (which is pretty short) because I want to hold onto as much as I can in case I start balding this early lol. What I wanted to get at, though, is that I've barely put a dent into the bottle and by the look of things, I should be able to run this bottle for a minimum of 5 months, if not more.

I will be purchasing this again.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome write up. One question have you noticed anynew hair growth that you not have had before?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Awesome write up. One question have you noticed anynew hair growth that you not have had before?
    I can't say I notice any new growth, really. But my hair has still been pretty good; just was thinning a tad and shedding more when I started on Synthroid back in February.

I've always had insanely thick hair. It repels water and feels like steel wool. This was the first time I could run my fingers through my hair and it didn't feel thick. It's not as good as it was when I was in high school, but it's significantly improved. You can tell in both look and touch.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review beast! Lately I've been hearing some good things about it, and everyone saying how effective it is. If I had hair issues I would use it for sure, but I've been lucky so far with that.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice review beast! Lately I've been hearing some good things about it, and everyone saying how effective it is. If I had hair issues I would use it for sure, but I've been lucky so far with that.
    yea this stuff is legit its not going to work over night but it def does business I have a mini fro from using n2shampoo in alot less time than it normally takes.wish I was younger I'd def grow my hair out and braid it up
  6. New Member

very nice details here.. yes N2shampoo is my favorite of all shampoo it helps to thick more thicker.. Now my hair is so beautiful( many said that). it also get charisma on girls.. (lol) but its true...

Attachment 45059
    http://www.**********************//blog/
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    very nice details here.. yes N2shampoo is my favorite of all shampoo it helps to thick more thicker.. Now my hair is so beautiful( many said that). it also get charisma on girls.. (lol) but its true...

Attachment 45059
    http://www.**********************//blog/
    Matty ice! What's up, my brother!

I can't wait to see what it can do once I get my medical stuff resolved (I'm thinking it's pituitary problems, which are leading to the lack of hair growth, among other things).

You should do before/after pics when you get a chance.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Anabeta - 1 Month Review - Sponsored
    By uforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
  3. HRT Bloodwork (3 month review)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 01:09 PM