Morgan88's NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn Log

Morgan88

Awards
Thanks to NTBM and RickRock13 for letting me log this product. This is my first log so please bare with me.

Current Stats: female, age-23, height-5'3, weight-124.6

I'm just coming off a 3 week clen run stacked with 2 weeks of 7KE. I work out 3-4 days a week. Typical workout would be 40 min cardio and various leg toning workouts, and abs sometimes. My daily diet is low-fat with moderate intake of carbs and protein.

My goal while being on N2Burn is to get down to 110-112 lbs. Along with that I'd like to get rid of leg cellulite, and most of my stomach/love handle fat.

I started the produce yesterday and I will be back to update my log after work.

Morgan88

Awards
reserved for pics. pics will be moved here when I get 50 posts.

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Subbed! Good luck in your goals!! I don't get to start mine for a day or two.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now this is going to be interesting with you coming of Clen to see how this compares...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebel808 can probably post pics for you. Looking forward to seeing how this goes, I may have to get a bottle for my wife if it goes well.

By the way, what other fat burners have you used that were effective (other than clen)?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you are logging N2burn for us, and am very interested in hearing your thoughts on it. I will be keeping a close watch on your progress. I will be here for the duration! ;)

Morgan88

Awards
Day 1: Took 2 pills in the morning and felt hot almost immediately after. I ate about half hour later and noticed how energized I was getting. Throughout the day, I was not feeling that jitter which I was afraid of. I did not feel as hungry as I usually did. I was energized all throughout the day until I took my second dose about 7 hrs later. 45 min after my second dose I began my workout.

40 min cardio running straight through, walking lunges with 8 lb DBs, crunches.

I noticed during the workout that I was sweating more than usual. My heart rate picked up in the middle of my run but I worked through it. Stamina was the same during the run, but I noticed an increase during my lunges.

I will be back to update day 2 and today later on. :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
here's her starting pics:

good luck babe! oh and those dark spots on the back of her legs aren't cellulite, it's a MILLION mosquito bites from when she got attacked in Hawaii, lol...i managed to walk away with zero :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start for the first day of dosing. You noticed many of the great effects of N2burn with the thermogenic effect, nice stim, and appetite suppression that everyone is reporting. Its doing just like it should!

Great starting pics. You are fortunate enough to have a great starting point as seen in the pics. You are at now what a lot of women are trying to get to, so with more fat loss at the end of this you could be looking more incredible!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have a great base to work with.I'm sure your do great with your goal

Morgan88

Awards
By the way, what other fat burners have you used that were effective (other than clen)?
Other than clen, I tried VPX meltdown. I can already tell I like N2burn more, only because I'm not feeling jittery with a head-ache as if I just finished drinking 5 cups coffee.

Day 2: I felt similar to Day 1. My energy lasted throughout the day which is great for my work ethic. I noticed myself talking more than usual and moving quicker, I couldn't just stand in one spot. I took my first dose at 9am and ate a half hr later. I did not feel hungry until 2 pm. On any other day, by 2 pm I would be starving and wanting to eat anything in sight. This time, my hunger wasn't that dastric because a meal replacement shake was more than enough. I did not workout that night.

Day 3: Lost 3 lbs :) I started feeling a little tired around 3 pm. However, it came as a huge surprise to me that I did not get hungry my entire work day until I got home. I took my second dose in the evening and worked out about an hour later. I felt so energized at the beginning of my cardio that I ran about 2 miles on 5% incline. I think I wore myself out. I was really tired but stuck through lunges and did as many as I could. Even though I ate about an hr and half before the workout, once I got back my stomach felt so empty. It skipped through that hunger stomach pain and went straight to a head ache. I ate an entire avocado with chicken tortilla soup (minus the tortilla) and felt fine minutes later.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that is a great base nice curves... no fat pockets to speak of really very evenly distributed... just a little definition will do wonders for you and that is just around the corner. I train women so I have a real interest here.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here's her starting pics:

good luck babe! oh and those dark spots on the back of her legs aren't cellulite, it's a MILLION mosquito bites from when she got attacked in Hawaii, lol...i managed to walk away with zero :)
Haha. Yea I lived in wahiawa. Mosquito land.

Subbed!! Good luck with this!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than clen, I tried VPX meltdown. I can already tell I like N2burn more, only because I'm not feeling jittery with a head-ache as if I just finished drinking 5 cups coffee.

Day 2: I felt similar to Day 1. My energy lasted throughout the day which is great for my work ethic. I noticed myself talking more than usual and moving quicker, I couldn't just stand in one spot. I took my first dose at 9am and ate a half hr later. I did not feel hungry until 2 pm. On any other day, by 2 pm I would be starving and wanting to eat anything in sight. This time, my hunger wasn't that dastric because a meal replacement shake was more than enough. I did not workout that night.

Day 3: Lost 3 lbs :) I started feeling a little tired around 3 pm. However, it came as a huge surprise to me that I did not get hungry my entire work day until I got home. I took my second dose in the evening and worked out about an hour later. I felt so energized at the beginning of my cardio that I ran about 2 miles on 5% incline. I think I wore myself out. I was really tired but stuck through lunges and did as many as I could. Even though I ate about an hr and half before the workout, once I got back my stomach felt so empty. It skipped through that hunger stomach pain and went straight to a head ache. I ate an entire avocado with chicken tortilla soup (minus the tortilla) and felt fine minutes later.

Nice update! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
count me in. It'll be nice to get a womans point of view on n2-burn

Morgan88

Awards
Days 4 and 5: My energy throughout the day is still great. I learned my lesson on Day 3 regarding my workout. This time, I wanted to reserve my energy for weights. So, I started by cutting cardio short and running 3 miles without incline. After cardio I worked on legs with the leg press. I think this is my new favorite leg workout. I felt the burn both in back and front of the leg. Just like in Day 3, I took N2Burn about half hour before my workout. I definitely lasted w/o complaints during the cardio portion. Not going all out during cardio helped to push and last through weights.

Day 6: Unlike other fat burners I've been on and clen, I actually look forward to taking this product. Sometimes I have to wake up at 6:30 am and be on my feet until 4 or 5 pm. It really wakes me up, AND I have enough energy to workout by the end of the day. I'm really enjoying not needing to take a pre-workout. I dont like most of the flavors, therefor I don't take them, which leads to half-assed workouts.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree having the preworkout taste linger in the mouth can make the workout suck!!

Looks like n2burn is delivering. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like N2burn is doing its thing pretty well for you! Great energy throughout the day is a big bonus because I don't use a preworkout on days I do cardio either. I always look for my burner to give enough energy, so that is good news! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would wait till after weights for cardio, this is when glycogen will be lower and you will likely burn more fat, plus you will release lactic acid from you muscles which will reduce muscle soreness. A 10 minute warm up is ok before lifting but it is recommended that you save the cardio for after...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait till after weights for cardio, this is when glycogen will be lower and you will likely burn more fat, plus you will release lactic acid from you muscles which will reduce muscle soreness. A 10 minute warm up is ok before lifting but it is recommended that you save the cardio for after...
I agree 100%. Always do weights before cardio if possible

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Typically I'll do a 5-10 minute light warm up on the treadmill just to get blood flowing; but I wonder what's more beneficial, cardio after weight training or cardio dedicated days? I don't typically like mixing cardio in after a workout I feel depleted for some reason if I do.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typically I'll do a 5-10 minute light warm up on the treadmill just to get blood flowing; but I wonder what's more beneficial, cardio after weight training or cardio dedicated days? I don't typically like mixing cardio in after a workout I feel depleted for some reason if I do.
Fasted on nwd's is effective as well..

Morgan88

Awards
On Day 7, I was in a rush after my workout and didn't eat much. I felt nauseous and dizzy. My workout that day only really consisted of cardio. I did take my second dose of N2Burn before doing cardio. I felt incredible during the workout, but it was my mistake for not eating anything or at least taking a protein shake after working out. After I put something in my stomach I felt fine.
On Day 8, I took everything exactly the same. I take my first dose first thing in the morning. Right after taking it, I usually start making breakfast. Before I started making breakfast, I did start feeling a little hotter than usual. I began to get red spots on different parts of my body like my ears and elbows. I felt fine enough to make breakfast. About 20 or 30 min after I ate and drank plenty of water, everything went back to normal. The energy was there throughout the day and my appetite remained the same as usual. Yesterday wasn't a workout day though.
Today was Day 9. Nothing unusual. I love the constant energy. I had a great workout and pushed harder during cardio. My heart rate was good and I felt like I could have ran for miles longer but I had already pushed it enough and didn't want to wear myself out. I had a protein shake right after the workout and had my last meal of the day about an hour later. I didn't feel anything weird, everything was good. Actually, a positive note about this product that I've noticed is, it doesn't keep me up at night. It gives me the energy I need but when it comes time to sleep, I have no problem doing so. This is definitely a plus.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On Day 7, I was in a rush after my workout and didn't eat much. I felt nauseous and dizzy. My workout that day only really consisted of cardio. I did take my second dose of N2Burn before doing cardio. I felt incredible during the workout, but it was my mistake for not eating anything or at least taking a protein shake after working out. After I put something in my stomach I felt fine.
On Day 8, I took everything exactly the same. I take my first dose first thing in the morning. Right after taking it, I usually start making breakfast. Before I started making breakfast, I did start feeling a little hotter than usual. I began to get red spots on different parts of my body like my ears and elbows. I felt fine enough to make breakfast. About 20 or 30 min after I ate and drank plenty of water, everything went back to normal. The energy was there throughout the day and my appetite remained the same as usual. Yesterday wasn't a workout day though.
Today was Day 9. Nothing unusual. I love the constant energy. I had a great workout and pushed harder during cardio. My heart rate was good and I felt like I could have ran for miles longer but I had already pushed it enough and didn't want to wear myself out. I had a protein shake right after the workout and had my last meal of the day about an hour later. I didn't feel anything weird, everything was good. Actually, a positive note about this product that I've noticed is, it doesn't keep me up at night. It gives me the energy I need but when it comes time to sleep, I have no problem doing so. This is definitely a plus.
Great update! Endurance increase is something I've heard in some of the other logs as well. It is nice to be able to push a little further in cardio sessions with the added energy. A great burner that gives that energy and thermogenic effect that does not keep you up at night is a nother big plus. Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I had a bit of nausea taking it on an empty stomach and I found I was light headed as well, stuff is strong ...needs to be taken with food for sure.

Morgan88

Awards
The past couple days have been consistent, nothing really new. Day 10 was a good workout. So far I've been focusing mainly on cardio.
Day 11 and 12 were a little off because I kinda indulged in carbs. I usually don't like to include rice in my diet, but on these 2 days I did. Because of that I have not weighed myself. I want to work it out the next couples days and see where I am. I've never been friendly with the scale, so it's always a big deal for me when I get on it. I don't like disappointment.
My workout on Day 13 was excellent. I Love the energy and stamina. Today was a little weird though. I got the hot flashes and rashes on my legs and arms, I went about my day the same. However, I did notice I was hungrier than usual. I found myself crashing around 4 pm and had to get some coffee. Because of the hot flashes in the morning, I'm now going to split my first dose to before and after I eat. I will begin this tomorrow.

Thank You for the workout tips, I will take them under consideration on my next workout. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The past couple days have been consistent, nothing really new. Day 10 was a good workout. So far I've been focusing mainly on cardio.
Day 11 and 12 were a little off because I kinda indulged in carbs. I usually don't like to include rice in my diet, but on these 2 days I did. Because of that I have not weighed myself. I want to work it out the next couples days and see where I am. I've never been friendly with the scale, so it's always a big deal for me when I get on it. I don't like disappointment.
My workout on Day 13 was excellent. I Love the energy and stamina. Today was a little weird though. I got the hot flashes and rashes on my legs and arms, I went about my day the same. However, I did notice I was hungrier than usual. I found myself crashing around 4 pm and had to get some coffee. Because of the hot flashes in the morning, I'm now going to split my first dose to before and after I eat. I will begin this tomorrow.

Thank You for the workout tips, I will take them under consideration on my next workout. :)

Splitting the dose may be a better option for you. I know the stim in N2Burn has shown to be pretty strong for some people

Morgan88

Awards
On day 14 I began splitting my doses. I took the first pill when I woke up, ate, then took the second pill. This has turned out very well so far. I wait about an hour or two after my second pill to have a snack. A couple hours after lunch I split my second dose. I take the last pill before my workout as usual. This gives me great stamina and energy throughout the workout and never fails. After my workout, I take a protein shake then have a light dinner. Day 14 and 15 were were pretty much the same. Day 16 was not a workout day but I took my doses the same.
Day 17 was a good workout. I mainly focused on cardio and lasted on a good 40 minute run. Day 17 however, was a carb night. We went to a Hawaiian festival and the food was amazing. I could not turn away. lol!
Oh, so I started doing a mile to warm up, weights, then finish with 2 miles. So far it's been a good suggestion because I'm slowly going heavier and when it comes to cardio, I'm running at a quicker pace for a longer distance.
As far as dosing and working out, today went well. I had a good breakfast at 9 am, and my hunger was suppressed until about 1 pm which is when I had lunch. I took my last dose at 6:30. Because I felt bloated all day, I maily focused on cardio. I know why I was bloated, and it had nothing to do with my diet or this product... I loved cardio tonight. I haven't ran that fast for that long ever. I took a small 30 second break after running 2 miles and finished off with a mile and half. I ran at 6.5 mph. I did not plan on that but the energy suddenly came when I started that I just didn't feel like stopping. This is a big improvement for me from when I started this product. I definitely agree that this is a strong product. I used to think that I would never be able to go quicker than 5.5 mph on the treadmill longer than 1 mile. That is no longer a problem.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On day 14 I began splitting my doses. I took the first pill when I woke up, ate, then took the second pill. This has turned out very well so far. I wait about an hour or two after my second pill to have a snack. A couple hours after lunch I split my second dose. I take the last pill before my workout as usual. This gives me great stamina and energy throughout the workout and never fails. After my workout, I take a protein shake then have a light dinner. Day 14 and 15 were were pretty much the same. Day 16 was not a workout day but I took my doses the same.
Day 17 was a good workout. I mainly focused on cardio and lasted on a good 40 minute run. Day 17 however, was a carb night. We went to a Hawaiian festival and the food was amazing. I could not turn away. lol!
Oh, so I started doing a mile to warm up, weights, then finish with 2 miles. So far it's been a good suggestion because I'm slowly going heavier and when it comes to cardio, I'm running at a quicker pace for a longer distance.
As far as dosing and working out, today went well. I had a good breakfast at 9 am, and my hunger was suppressed until about 1 pm which is when I had lunch. I took my last dose at 6:30. Because I felt bloated all day, I maily focused on cardio. I know why I was bloated, and it had nothing to do with my diet or this product... I loved cardio tonight. I haven't ran that fast for that long ever. I took a small 30 second break after running 2 miles and finished off with a mile and half. I ran at 6.5 mph. I did not plan on that but the energy suddenly came when I started that I just didn't feel like stopping. This is a big improvement for me from when I started this product. I definitely agree that this is a strong product. I used to think that I would never be able to go quicker than 5.5 mph on the treadmill longer than 1 mile. That is no longer a problem.
Great update! The dosing regiment you are using with 4 pills spread out would probably work well for a lot of people that the stim seems a little strong. Glad to see the energy has helped you a bunch and that the stamina is there to kill the treadmill :run:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see things are going well for you.

I think tolerance to the stims and capsaicin is dependent on individual. I've taken up to 4 tabs on an empty stomach and had no issues. 3 tabs was my typical dose, all pre workout on an empty stomach.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates?...How is the burning going?

Morgan88

Awards
On Monday I took my doses the same. The first before breakfast then I take the rest throughout my day the last being before my workout. Everything was good except that I would get those red spots in the morning before eating... So from Tuesday on, I started taking my first pill after breakfast. Since then I have not experienced any red spots or hot flashes on different parts of my body.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I ran 2 miles in the morning then 3 more at night after doing weights. The slowest speed I run is at 6 mph. My energy is great throughout most of the workout. The last mile always seems to be the hardest but I still have enough energy to get through it at 6.5 mph. My diet has been consisting of a good amount of protein and veggies. I'll have whole grain carbs in the morning with breakfast before my workout for that extra energy. At or before 6 pm I'll once again have whole grain carbs before my last workout. I've also been drinking a lot of green tea and oolong tea. Since oolong is known to work against carbs and green tea is good for your digestive system, I figured it would be a positive addition to the diet.

On Friday and Saturday I spent a good portion of my day at work. I had my normal breakfast in the morning, around lunch time I had tea and fruit, and around 4 pm I had a tomato and mozzerella salad with balsamic vinegar. My doses remained the same and the energy never faded. I really like that I haven't had to rely on cups of coffee to maintain my energy. Friday and Saturday I stuck to my normal workout of weights and 3 mile run.

Today was my last day on N2burn. It was just like Friday and Saturday, except that my workout is yet to come. Everything was the same including the food I ate and my dosage. I will be posting my after pics tomorrow or Tuesday. I went clothes shopping yesterday and I fit into a smaller pant size that I haven't fit in before. I tried on my normal size and it was actually exceptionally big. I will be posting my after stats with the pics. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On Monday I took my doses the same. The first before breakfast then I take the rest throughout my day the last being before my workout. Everything was good except that I would get those red spots in the morning before eating... So from Tuesday on, I started taking my first pill after breakfast. Since then I have not experienced any red spots or hot flashes on different parts of my body.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I ran 2 miles in the morning then 3 more at night after doing weights. The slowest speed I run is at 6 mph. My energy is great throughout most of the workout. The last mile always seems to be the hardest but I still have enough energy to get through it at 6.5 mph. My diet has been consisting of a good amount of protein and veggies. I'll have whole grain carbs in the morning with breakfast before my workout for that extra energy. At or before 6 pm I'll once again have whole grain carbs before my last workout. I've also been drinking a lot of green tea and oolong tea. Since oolong is known to work against carbs and green tea is good for your digestive system, I figured it would be a positive addition to the diet.

On Friday and Saturday I spent a good portion of my day at work. I had my normal breakfast in the morning, around lunch time I had tea and fruit, and around 4 pm I had a tomato and mozzerella salad with balsamic vinegar. My doses remained the same and the energy never faded. I really like that I haven't had to rely on cups of coffee to maintain my energy. Friday and Saturday I stuck to my normal workout of weights and 3 mile run.

Today was my last day on N2burn. It was just like Friday and Saturday, except that my workout is yet to come. Everything was the same including the food I ate and my dosage. I will be posting my after pics tomorrow or Tuesday. I went clothes shopping yesterday and I fit into a smaller pant size that I haven't fit in before. I tried on my normal size and it was actually exceptionally big. I will be posting my after stats with the pics. :)
Sounds amazing! I am glad you did well on this run! I will be looking into N2BM N2Burn's ingredients later and I'm glad you got to fit in a smaller pants! That was really motivation for me when I went from 46->44->40->etc. then finally now at 34. Still wanna try lose more weight but for now I'm just eating how much I need to eat to build muscle and strength as those two aspects have gone for me. Great feeling though when you can buy smaller clothes and look great in them!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice! Looking forward to your final review/pics. Sounds like N2Burn did great for you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Looking forward to your final review/pics. Sounds like N2Burn did great for you!
Yah I am looking forward to the results as well, mine were crazy good...

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
ok let's dig this thread out from the dead. After-pics were taken, just never uploaded. I've been falling into a slump lately, borderline depression, but im snapping myself out of it. Getting back into being active on the forum, and gunna start my N2BURN Log any day now.

Anyways... here's the after pics. Honestly, I can't see a WHOLE lot of difference in the pics, but I could DEFINITELY see the diference in person. Good job babe!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work! I think you can see the difference in the pics for sure. Waist is noticeably smaller and there is also difference in the thighs.

I was wondering when I would see your log bro. Good to see you'll have it up soon ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the waist is smaller ...especially from behind and I think she looks much better on the whole ... especially the back shot...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice pics !! definitely can see the weight lost!

Keep up the good work!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok let's dig this thread out from the dead. After-pics were taken, just never uploaded. I've been falling into a slump lately, borderline depression, but im snapping myself out of it. Getting back into being active on the forum, and gunna start my N2BURN Log any day now.

Anyways... here's the after pics. Honestly, I can't see a WHOLE lot of difference in the pics, but I could DEFINITELY see the diference in person. Good job babe!

sorry I'm late on this.very nice pics ;) great work here.

Morgan88

Awards
So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good :)
Sounds good! Keep going and reach your goals!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's a good product no doubt...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very nice to hear! Thank you for the update!