Morgan88's NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88
    On day 14 I began splitting my doses. I took the first pill when I woke up, ate, then took the second pill. This has turned out very well so far. I wait about an hour or two after my second pill to have a snack. A couple hours after lunch I split my second dose. I take the last pill before my workout as usual. This gives me great stamina and energy throughout the workout and never fails. After my workout, I take a protein shake then have a light dinner. Day 14 and 15 were were pretty much the same. Day 16 was not a workout day but I took my doses the same.
    Day 17 was a good workout. I mainly focused on cardio and lasted on a good 40 minute run. Day 17 however, was a carb night. We went to a Hawaiian festival and the food was amazing. I could not turn away. lol!
    Oh, so I started doing a mile to warm up, weights, then finish with 2 miles. So far it's been a good suggestion because I'm slowly going heavier and when it comes to cardio, I'm running at a quicker pace for a longer distance.
    As far as dosing and working out, today went well. I had a good breakfast at 9 am, and my hunger was suppressed until about 1 pm which is when I had lunch. I took my last dose at 6:30. Because I felt bloated all day, I maily focused on cardio. I know why I was bloated, and it had nothing to do with my diet or this product... I loved cardio tonight. I haven't ran that fast for that long ever. I took a small 30 second break after running 2 miles and finished off with a mile and half. I ran at 6.5 mph. I did not plan on that but the energy suddenly came when I started that I just didn't feel like stopping. This is a big improvement for me from when I started this product. I definitely agree that this is a strong product. I used to think that I would never be able to go quicker than 5.5 mph on the treadmill longer than 1 mile. That is no longer a problem.
    Great update! The dosing regiment you are using with 4 pills spread out would probably work well for a lot of people that the stim seems a little strong. Glad to see the energy has helped you a bunch and that the stamina is there to kill the treadmill
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Glad to see things are going well for you.

I think tolerance to the stims and capsaicin is dependent on individual. I've taken up to 4 tabs on an empty stomach and had no issues. 3 tabs was my typical dose, all pre workout on an empty stomach.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. late subbed

4. Any updates?...How is the burning going?
    Recoverbro Elite

5. On Monday I took my doses the same. The first before breakfast then I take the rest throughout my day the last being before my workout. Everything was good except that I would get those red spots in the morning before eating... So from Tuesday on, I started taking my first pill after breakfast. Since then I have not experienced any red spots or hot flashes on different parts of my body.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I ran 2 miles in the morning then 3 more at night after doing weights. The slowest speed I run is at 6 mph. My energy is great throughout most of the workout. The last mile always seems to be the hardest but I still have enough energy to get through it at 6.5 mph. My diet has been consisting of a good amount of protein and veggies. I'll have whole grain carbs in the morning with breakfast before my workout for that extra energy. At or before 6 pm I'll once again have whole grain carbs before my last workout. I've also been drinking a lot of green tea and oolong tea. Since oolong is known to work against carbs and green tea is good for your digestive system, I figured it would be a positive addition to the diet.

On Friday and Saturday I spent a good portion of my day at work. I had my normal breakfast in the morning, around lunch time I had tea and fruit, and around 4 pm I had a tomato and mozzerella salad with balsamic vinegar. My doses remained the same and the energy never faded. I really like that I haven't had to rely on cups of coffee to maintain my energy. Friday and Saturday I stuck to my normal workout of weights and 3 mile run.

Today was my last day on N2burn. It was just like Friday and Saturday, except that my workout is yet to come. Everything was the same including the food I ate and my dosage. I will be posting my after pics tomorrow or Tuesday. I went clothes shopping yesterday and I fit into a smaller pant size that I haven't fit in before. I tried on my normal size and it was actually exceptionally big. I will be posting my after stats with the pics.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post
    On Monday I took my doses the same. The first before breakfast then I take the rest throughout my day the last being before my workout. Everything was good except that I would get those red spots in the morning before eating... So from Tuesday on, I started taking my first pill after breakfast. Since then I have not experienced any red spots or hot flashes on different parts of my body.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I ran 2 miles in the morning then 3 more at night after doing weights. The slowest speed I run is at 6 mph. My energy is great throughout most of the workout. The last mile always seems to be the hardest but I still have enough energy to get through it at 6.5 mph. My diet has been consisting of a good amount of protein and veggies. I'll have whole grain carbs in the morning with breakfast before my workout for that extra energy. At or before 6 pm I'll once again have whole grain carbs before my last workout. I've also been drinking a lot of green tea and oolong tea. Since oolong is known to work against carbs and green tea is good for your digestive system, I figured it would be a positive addition to the diet.

On Friday and Saturday I spent a good portion of my day at work. I had my normal breakfast in the morning, around lunch time I had tea and fruit, and around 4 pm I had a tomato and mozzerella salad with balsamic vinegar. My doses remained the same and the energy never faded. I really like that I haven't had to rely on cups of coffee to maintain my energy. Friday and Saturday I stuck to my normal workout of weights and 3 mile run.

Today was my last day on N2burn. It was just like Friday and Saturday, except that my workout is yet to come. Everything was the same including the food I ate and my dosage. I will be posting my after pics tomorrow or Tuesday. I went clothes shopping yesterday and I fit into a smaller pant size that I haven't fit in before. I tried on my normal size and it was actually exceptionally big. I will be posting my after stats with the pics.
    Sounds amazing! I am glad you did well on this run! I will be looking into N2BM N2Burn's ingredients later and I'm glad you got to fit in a smaller pants! That was really motivation for me when I went from 46->44->40->etc. then finally now at 34. Still wanna try lose more weight but for now I'm just eating how much I need to eat to build muscle and strength as those two aspects have gone for me. Great feeling though when you can buy smaller clothes and look great in them!
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post
    On Monday I took my doses the same. The first before breakfast then I take the rest throughout my day the last being before my workout. Everything was good except that I would get those red spots in the morning before eating... So from Tuesday on, I started taking my first pill after breakfast. Since then I have not experienced any red spots or hot flashes on different parts of my body.

Nice! Looking forward to your final review/pics. Sounds like N2Burn did great for you!
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice! Looking forward to your final review/pics. Sounds like N2Burn did great for you!
    Yah I am looking forward to the results as well, mine were crazy good...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. great stuff here can't wait for the pics

10. ok let's dig this thread out from the dead. After-pics were taken, just never uploaded. I've been falling into a slump lately, borderline depression, but im snapping myself out of it. Getting back into being active on the forum, and gunna start my N2BURN Log any day now.

Anyways... here's the after pics. Honestly, I can't see a WHOLE lot of difference in the pics, but I could DEFINITELY see the diference in person. Good job babe!

-It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

11. Nice work! I think you can see the difference in the pics for sure. Waist is noticeably smaller and there is also difference in the thighs.

I was wondering when I would see your log bro. Good to see you'll have it up soon
    Recoverbro Elite

12. Yah the waist is smaller ...especially from behind and I think she looks much better on the whole ... especially the back shot...

13. nice pics !! definitely can see the weight lost!

Keep up the good work!
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    ok let's dig this thread out from the dead. After-pics were taken, just never uploaded. I've been falling into a slump lately, borderline depression, but im snapping myself out of it. Getting back into being active on the forum, and gunna start my N2BURN Log any day now.

Anyways... here's the after pics. Honestly, I can't see a WHOLE lot of difference in the pics, but I could DEFINITELY see the diference in person. Good job babe!

sorry I'm late on this.very nice pics great work here.

15. So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good

16. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post
    So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good
    Sounds good! Keep going and reach your goals!
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post
    So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good
    Yah it's a good product no doubt...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post

Very nice to hear! Thank you for the update!
    Recoverbro Elite

19. bumping for a solid log here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE(N2BURN) TIME TO GET RIPPED!! WITH PICS
    By cardiobro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 04:55 AM