Morgan88's NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Morgan88's NeedToBuildMuscle N2Burn Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work! I think you can see the difference in the pics for sure. Waist is noticeably smaller and there is also difference in the thighs.

I was wondering when I would see your log bro. Good to see you'll have it up soon
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah the waist is smaller ...especially from behind and I think she looks much better on the whole ... especially the back shot...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice pics !! definitely can see the weight lost!

Keep up the good work!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    ok let's dig this thread out from the dead. After-pics were taken, just never uploaded. I've been falling into a slump lately, borderline depression, but im snapping myself out of it. Getting back into being active on the forum, and gunna start my N2BURN Log any day now.

Anyways... here's the after pics. Honestly, I can't see a WHOLE lot of difference in the pics, but I could DEFINITELY see the diference in person. Good job babe!

sorry I'm late on this.very nice pics great work here.
  5. New Member

So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan88 View Post
    So by the end of my cycle, I lost 7 lbs. My Short term goal for those couple weeks was to lose 7-10 lbs, which was accomplished. My long term goal is 12 lbs. I really liked the results of N2Burn and how my body reacted to it which is why I purchased another bottle. So far so good
    Sounds good! Keep going and reach your goals!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah it's a good product no doubt...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very nice to hear! Thank you for the update!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

bumping for a solid log here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE(N2BURN) TIME TO GET RIPPED!! WITH PICS
    By cardiobro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:55 AM