Onlychevy6 with Needtobuildmuscle(rs-transaderm) gets his rub on - AnabolicMinds.com

Onlychevy6 with Needtobuildmuscle(rs-transaderm) gets his rub on

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Onlychevy6 with Needtobuildmuscle(rs-transaderm) gets his rub on


    Ok peeps starting on Monday the 26th a new log will start right here. We are going to give this transaderm a run for its money. This may work wonders for the lean people. But for those of us that have some skin chub left to lose, will be the true test on how this product works. Stay tuned for beginning pics., stats, meal plan and training.

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    First..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196981

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    **** ftw ! I'm in
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42470

    Reputation

    In brother, I'll probably start my RS Transderm LOG up come Monday! I'm pretty pumped about it!
  5. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    In for the support.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Same here I'll be more supportive than a double D over the shoulder boulder holder. Cross Your heart, I mean mine.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1182

    Reputation

    Amazing, for once I'm early!! In chevy!!!
  8. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in to see what Transaderm has in store for you Jeff! Looking forward to everything bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110762

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SUB'd for the ride, let's do this!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my little log. First I would like to thank Need To Build Muscle and RickRock for this opportunity to run this long awaited product.

    Now some current information. This log is supposed to officially start on Monday however i am going to start it tonight. And start the product tomorrow. No time like the present to get things rolling. My initial plan was to only run this for 3 weeks. After doing some research I will run this for 4-6 weeks. And then jump on a PCT. Which I already have. The way I plan on using this product is to use 5 pumps every morning after my shower. Which should hopefully last most of the day and give me enough strength and energy to blast through my evening workouts. Here is the picture I actually took these a few days ago so there really is no need to take new ones again.

    Weight: 249.6

    Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 51.5
    Chest: 48.75
    Waist: 43
    Abdomen: 49.0
    Hips: 45
    Thigh: 24.25
    Knee: 16
    Calf: 16.5
    Ankle: 9.25
    Arm: 16.5 non flexed, 17.5 Flexed
    Forearm: 12.25
    Wrist: 7


    Name:  9-17-11 Front.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  87.2 KBName:  9-17-11 Front Double Bicep.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  83.2 KBName:  9-17-11Being Goofy.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  90.2 KBName:  9-17-11 Rear Double Bicep.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  87.4 KB


    Tonight's workout is as follows. One key note the creator of this workout needs his tail kick. Reason being the workout kicked my tail. LOL...

    Flat Bench

    Warm up set
    100 lbs 15 times

    280 lbs 5 times (Personal Best to date)(Let me also say I needed some assistance from my spotter aka Wife)
    280 lbs 5 times
    280 lbs 3 times (I could not finish the last two reps so I dropped it down)
    250 lbs 2 times
    250 lbs 5 times
    250 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 10 times
    110 lbs 12 times

    Wide Grip Barbell Row

    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    120 lbs 15 times
    90 lbs 12 times

    Push Press

    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    100 lbs 12 times
    70 lbs 10 times

    Machine Squats

    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    630 lbs 10 times
    450 lbs 8 times


    Lying Leg Curls

    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    100 lbs 10 times
    40 lbs 9 times


    I was completely worn out. My entire body was already sore from my workout on Monday. After this workout I almost wanted to cry (Not really). I can feel it already come tomorrow and or Friday I probably won't be walking. I ended up taking a pre-workout supplement called N.O. Ignite. I really needed it to get through this workout.

    Today's Diet went like this

    2414 calories

    Meal 1 - Breaking Fast (12pm - 1pm)

    4 oz of Venison
    1 Fiber one bar
    1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
    Meal replacement shake
    2 each EFA Lean gold with Tonalin CLA
    16 oz water

    756 calories 27.2 grams of fat / 43.6 grams of Carbs. / 91.3 grams of Protein


    Meal 2 Pre-Workout Meal (3pm - 4 pm)

    4 oz of Fish
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
    1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA
    2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
    16 oz of Water

    647 Calories 20.1 grams of Fat / 33.8 grams of Carbs. / 82.8 grams of Protein


    Meal 3 Post Workout (7pm - 8pm)

    8 eggs whites
    3/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
    1 fiber one bar
    1 oz 20 each Almonds
    1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA w/12oz of Milk
    2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
    1 pack of ISS Vitamins
    16 oz of Water

    1011 Calories 34.5 grams of Fat / 77.3 grams of Carbs. / 101.1 grams of Protein
  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice workout.
  13. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice workout.
    lol you did see where i said the person who designed this needs his butt kicked didn't you. LMAO.. This is one hell of a workout. It was not exactly like we talked about. But I wanted to try it this way and see how it felt. Not only was I completely wiped out but it was a challenge to figure out the weight to use. I am sure in the next few workouts I will get it down correctly. Thank you for putting this thing together. I can see or should I say feel this is going to work.
  14. New Member
    Chevy6s Chick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    1571

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok peeps starting on Monday the 26th a new log will start right here. We are going to give this transaderm a run for its money. This may work wonders for the lean people. But for those of us that have some skin chub left to lose, will be the true test on how this product works. Stay tuned for beginning pics., stats, meal plan and training.
    You're making great progress and I am not just saying that cause I have to since you're my "baby" daddy! You will do amazing work as usual!!
  15. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You are a strong mofo Jeff! That's some nice weight on flat bench bud!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  16. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You are a strong mofo Jeff! That's some nice weight on flat bench bud!
    Thanks bud. I am not going to lie the 280 was no easy task. I am doing everything I can do to build my strength up. And hopefully get ripped like some of you crazy lean guys up in here.
  17. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in for the ride here
  18. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3811

    Reputation

    In for this. Cannot wait to see how transaderm works for you. Good Luck!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Venison!! luggy fugger!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok so my first reaction to rs-transaderm. After my morning shower I dry off wait a couple of minutes then grab the bottle expecting like a mist or a blob of lotion to come out. Boy was I mistaken. The first pump came out so fast it hit me in the neck Lol. I was like hmmm do I need to shake this up or what. Pumped again and aimed for my shoulder. Same thing a small little drop. Long story short this is the way it comes out. And you have to start spreading it fairly quickly. It dis not cover a lot of surface area. And it felt like I just used something like a wet nap or alcohol wipe. And had an aroma of alcohol that quickly went away. After my 1 hour and 15 minute drive to work. I have started to feel a little tightness on the back of my neck and shoulders. Could be good or could be bad only time will tell. I will check in later today and give an afternoon update.
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok so my first reaction to rs-transaderm. After my morning shower I dry off wait a couple of minutes then grab the bottle expecting like a mist or a blob of lotion to come out. Boy was I mistaken. The first pump came out so fast it hit me in the neck Lol. I was like hmmm do I need to shake this up or what. Pumped again and aimed for my shoulder. Same thing a small little drop. Long story short this is the way it comes out. And you have to start spreading it fairly quickly. It dis not cover a lot of surface area. And it felt like I just used something like a wet nap or alcohol wipe. And had an aroma of alcohol that quickly went away. After my 1 hour and 15 minute drive to work. I have started to feel a little tightness on the back of my neck and shoulders. Could be good or could be bad only time will tell. I will check in later today and give an afternoon update.
    Wow that sounds NUTS hah. I better take note of that stuff so when my bottle gets here it does blast me in the face!
    Any other notable feelings?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow that sounds NUTS hah. I better take note of that stuff so when my bottle gets here it does blast me in the face!
    Any other notable feelings?
    No not really. Just a little tingle here or there. Then after the what I call a tingle it feels like I am tightening up or maybe a better word is feeling like I am getting a pump. Kinda hard to explain.
  23. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my little log. First I would like to thank Need To Build Muscle and RickRock for this opportunity to run this long awaited product.

    Now some current information. This log is supposed to officially start on Monday however i am going to start it tonight. And start the product tomorrow. No time like the present to get things rolling. My initial plan was to only run this for 3 weeks. After doing some research I will run this for 4-6 weeks. And then jump on a PCT. Which I already have. The way I plan on using this product is to use 5 pumps every morning after my shower. Which should hopefully last most of the day and give me enough strength and energy to blast through my evening workouts. Here is the picture I actually took these a few days ago so there really is no need to take new ones again.

    Weight: 249.6

    Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 51.5
    Chest: 48.75
    Waist: 43
    Abdomen: 49.0
    Hips: 45
    Thigh: 24.25
    Knee: 16
    Calf: 16.5
    Ankle: 9.25
    Arm: 16.5 non flexed, 17.5 Flexed
    Forearm: 12.25
    Wrist: 7


    Name:  9-17-11 Front.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  87.2 KBName:  9-17-11 Front Double Bicep.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  83.2 KBName:  9-17-11Being Goofy.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  90.2 KBName:  9-17-11 Rear Double Bicep.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  87.4 KB


    Tonight's workout is as follows. One key note the creator of this workout needs his tail kick. Reason being the workout kicked my tail. LOL...

    Flat Bench

    Warm up set
    100 lbs 15 times

    280 lbs 5 times (Personal Best to date)(Let me also say I needed some assistance from my spotter aka Wife)
    280 lbs 5 times
    280 lbs 3 times (I could not finish the last two reps so I dropped it down)
    250 lbs 2 times
    250 lbs 5 times
    250 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 10 times
    110 lbs 12 times

    Wide Grip Barbell Row

    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    200 lbs 5 times
    120 lbs 15 times
    90 lbs 12 times

    Push Press

    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    140 lbs 5 times
    100 lbs 12 times
    70 lbs 10 times

    Machine Squats

    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    810 lbs 5 times
    630 lbs 10 times
    450 lbs 8 times


    Lying Leg Curls

    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    180 lbs 5 times
    100 lbs 10 times
    40 lbs 9 times


    I was completely worn out. My entire body was already sore from my workout on Monday. After this workout I almost wanted to cry (Not really). I can feel it already come tomorrow and or Friday I probably won't be walking. I ended up taking a pre-workout supplement called N.O. Ignite. I really needed it to get through this workout.

    Today's Diet went like this

    2414 calories

    Meal 1 - Breaking Fast (12pm - 1pm)

    4 oz of Venison
    1 Fiber one bar
    1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
    Meal replacement shake
    2 each EFA Lean gold with Tonalin CLA
    16 oz water

    756 calories 27.2 grams of fat / 43.6 grams of Carbs. / 91.3 grams of Protein


    Meal 2 Pre-Workout Meal (3pm - 4 pm)

    4 oz of Fish
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
    1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA
    2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
    16 oz of Water

    647 Calories 20.1 grams of Fat / 33.8 grams of Carbs. / 82.8 grams of Protein


    Meal 3 Post Workout (7pm - 8pm)

    8 eggs whites
    3/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
    1 fiber one bar
    1 oz 20 each Almonds
    1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA w/12oz of Milk
    2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
    1 pack of ISS Vitamins
    16 oz of Water

    1011 Calories 34.5 grams of Fat / 77.3 grams of Carbs. / 101.1 grams of Protein
    Hell yeah man like the layout you got here, Nice strength all around too! This log will be epic, the progress in your other log was ridiculous so i have no doubt you'll pull it off or exceed it this time.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Noon time update. Nothing crazy to report. However I cant say if it is the product or last nights workout. But it feels like the middle of my back is getting tighter and pulling my shoulders back. The tightness in the neck is still there but not as bad as it was after the product was rubbed in this morning.
  25. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110762

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Noon time update. Nothing crazy to report. However I cant say if it is the product or last nights workout. But it feels like the middle of my back is getting tighter and pulling my shoulders back. The tightness in the neck is still there but not as bad as it was after the product was rubbed in this morning.
    Why don't you just get Ms. Chevy to rub it for ya?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Why don't you just get Ms. Chevy to rub it for ya?
    Tried that last night. She says I am sore also. Bla bla bla... Lmao
  27. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110762

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Tried that last night. She says I am sore also. Bla bla bla... Lmao
    Story Time... So this is before we were married, but the wife and I had been together for a while, we might have even been living with one another at this time, can't remember. Another thing to take into consideration, my wife is from Chile, she has only been here about 6yrs at this point and works in a Mexican restaurant, so minimal English (knows the basics, but does not get sarcasm)... Anyway, we are laying in bed one night watching TV and say Oh No... and I'm looking down at my member and she says, "What... what's wrong?" and I said, "I just got bit by a poisonous spider!" and she was getting all close and looking at it, saying, "Where... where?" I said right there pointing at the head, and I said look how swollen it is getting, then here's where she finally got that I was joking... I said, "Baby, your gonna have to suck the venom out!" Needless to say, she smacked me and I just retorted... "Please Baby, save my life, don't let me die!!!" She was not happy because she fell for it, LoL!!! I swear that is a true story, gotta love language barriers, usually aggravating, but from time to time, you can actually have fun with it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  28. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Story Time... So this is before we were married, but the wife and I had been together for a while, we might have even been living with one another at this time, can't remember. Another thing to take into consideration, my wife is from Chile, she has only been here about 6yrs at this point and works in a Mexican restaurant, so minimal English (knows the basics, but does not get sarcasm)... Anyway, we are laying in bed one night watching TV and say Oh No... and I'm looking down at my member and she says, "What... what's wrong?" and I said, "I just got bit by a poisonous spider!" and she was getting all close and looking at it, saying, "Where... where?" I said right there pointing at the head, and I said look how swollen it is getting, then here's where she finally got that I was joking... I said, "Baby, your gonna have to suck the venom out!" Needless to say, she smacked me and I just retorted... "Please Baby, save my life, don't let me die!!!" She was not happy because she fell for it, LoL!!! I swear that is a true story, gotta love language barriers, usually aggravating, but from time to time, you can actually have fun with it!!!
    That is freaking hilarious. Sounds like something I would do. That is so classic double thumbs up on this one.
  29. Advanced Member
    cardiobro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    1937

    Reputation

    subbed in, real curious about this stuff(nice title btw)
  30. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks cardiobro... I just had to use something funny.
  31. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ic that we're jeff he would have been more likely to dutch oven her while she was down there. The tightness is the skin it tightens jp ai bit from drying and from what I understand it has a little tackiness. The formastanzol wasn't tacky but tightened my skin when it dried. Of course some of it could be the workout yesterday too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  32. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Kleen is correct. After the Transaderm dries you might feel some tightening of the skin. Its nothing more than it drying with a slight bit of a pulling sensation. Formastanozol is very much similar and should be because they use the same carrier.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  33. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That is good to heat kleen and rickrock. This morning I tried 6 pumps instead of 5 and pretty much covered my chest, shoulders and back.
  34. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Story Time... So this is before we were married, but the wife and I had been together for a while, we might have even been living with one another at this time, can't remember. Another thing to take into consideration, my wife is from Chile, she has only been here about 6yrs at this point and works in a Mexican restaurant, so minimal English (knows the basics, but does not get sarcasm)... Anyway, we are laying in bed one night watching TV and say Oh No... and I'm looking down at my member and she says, "What... what's wrong?" and I said, "I just got bit by a poisonous spider!" and she was getting all close and looking at it, saying, "Where... where?" I said right there pointing at the head, and I said look how swollen it is getting, then here's where she finally got that I was joking... I said, "Baby, your gonna have to suck the venom out!" Needless to say, she smacked me and I just retorted... "Please Baby, save my life, don't let me die!!!" She was not happy because she fell for it, LoL!!! I swear that is a true story, gotta love language barriers, usually aggravating, but from time to time, you can actually have fun with it!!!
    LMAO. This is a good story!

    My wife gets mad at me if I say anything about pains from working out.. she said if I gonna complain dont do it... If I got bit by a spider she would probably tell me to hurry and die so she can collect my life insurance....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    That is good to heat kleen and scottydoc. This morning I tried 6 pumps instead of 5 and pretty much covered my chest, shoulders and back.
    Nice, noticing anything more in the gym?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Kleen is correct. After the Transaderm dries you might feel some tightening of the skin. Its nothing more than it drying with a slight bit of a pulling sensation. Formastanozol is very much similar and should be because they use the same carrier.
    I love the carrier, very easy to use and dries fast.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice, noticing anything more in the gym?
    I will be able to answer this tonight after my workout.
  38. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3811

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok so my first reaction to rs-transaderm. After my morning shower I dry off wait a couple of minutes then grab the bottle expecting like a mist or a blob of lotion to come out. Boy was I mistaken. The first pump came out so fast it hit me in the neck Lol. I was like hmmm do I need to shake this up or what. Pumped again and aimed for my shoulder. Same thing a small little drop. Long story short this is the way it comes out. And you have to start spreading it fairly quickly. It dis not cover a lot of surface area. And it felt like I just used something like a wet nap or alcohol wipe. And had an aroma of alcohol that quickly went away. After my 1 hour and 15 minute drive to work. I have started to feel a little tightness on the back of my neck and shoulders. Could be good or could be bad only time will tell. I will check in later today and give an afternoon update.
    "Pearl Necklace"


    What is the recommended dose of this stuff? Very interested in it and what you could or should stack it with?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  39. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3811

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow that sounds NUTS hah. I better take note of that stuff so when my bottle gets here it does blast me in the face!
    Any other notable feelings?
    That would be like giving yourself the Spider Man. LOL
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  40. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,961
    Rep Power
    311695

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lol 5 pumps I believe is the norm. Like I said before I tried 6 this morning and feel fine. There are some oral products like epi-v that should work well with this. But I jave not tried it personally.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in