OZLIFTER's M1D Black/Formadrol Extreme/DAA Log!

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Hi guys,

Decided to do a bit of a log on this as I managed to get some into Aus ok!

Current stats are:
26 Years Old
5'10"
80kg
Lifting 6ish years
Other cycles completed: 11oxo/6oxo, T-Bol, ActivateX/Triazole, ActivateX/Erase etc...

Assuming the other 2 bottles I ordered get through I will be doing 8 week cycle of M1D followed by Form X for 4 weeks.

Weeks 1-8:
M1D @ 8 Caps ED (4x AM / 4x PM)
Weeks 9-12:
FormX @ 4 Caps ED (2x AM / 2x PM) Think I may up this a little...
DAA @ 2-4 Caps ED

Along with this I will be taking all my usual supps: Inner Armour Super Quad Whey, Multi-V, Jack3D, Omega3, BCAA's, Alpha T-2 (AM) and Shift (PM).

Looking to put on 2/3KG of LBM.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Ok... So little change, starting out on 6 caps ED just incase my other 2 bottles don't make it in.

It's day 3 and so far only noticing some mild mood swings and a bit of extra soreness from chest night.

See how the next few days pan out!

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Bit of an update...
Havent trained for 3 days but noticing a lot of pump and muscle hardness over the weekend. Looking forward to this week.

Still on 6caps ED as the other shipment hasnt arrived.... I am assuming it is stuck in customs...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit of an update...
Havent trained for 3 days but noticing a lot of pump and muscle hardness over the weekend. Looking forward to this week.

Still on 6caps ED as the other shipment hasnt arrived.... I am assuming it is stuck in customs...

Dang I hate customs....

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Update!
Ok received my other 2 bottles. Its day the first day of week 2 so as of tonight ill be upping to 8 Caps ED (4am / 4pm).

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Just received my supply today. 3 bottles for $80you from *************.com. Starting my cycle on Monday. Kinda excited its a while.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Just received my supply today. 3 bottles for $80you from *************.com. Starting my cycle on Monday. Kinda excited its a while.
Good work mate! im on 8 caps ED now... starting to ramp up a bit now... looking forward to the next few weeks :)

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
In for this, planning on using this stack for my next cycle. Good luck bro will be watching.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Bit of an update guys... Unfortunately had a huge setback. Had the flu for the past week and haven't been able to train. I am hoping to get back in the gym this weekend or Monday at the latest. Thinking I will add some DAA in as of Monday as whilst being sick ive been feeling very flat.

Prior to this the gains were going good. All lifts were up substantially and dedication in the gym was good too. Weight was up to 82kg also.

Will update next week with how I am going. Fingers crossed I get back on track and make some good gains through the last 3 weeks and into the formx also.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Sorry for the delayed update guys. Unfortunately had a few weeks with the flu and Tonsilitis toward the end of the 8 week cycle. However am now half way through the second week of formx dosed at 6caps ED. I have added in DAA, dosed at 4caps ED (am). Strength gains are tremendous still. Had a few flat days through the transition to PCT but all in all much stronger on all lifts and definitely looking a lot more full and vascular.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, didn't realize you aussies could get that down there, glad to hear it mate!

Sorry to hear about the tonsilitis, that's horrible timing to happen at the end of a cycle lol. I'm pleased to hear that the FormX + DAA is working well for you. I recommend either adding in some bulk DAA like you're doing if you use 3 caps FormX daily which only provides 1.5g DAA. Anytime you can still keep gaining through PCT means you're doing it right.

Good luck with your recovery and consistant gains man, i'll be following along.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Cheers mate.

Well im on the 4th week of the FormX, and have been adding in 4Caps ED (AM) of DAA also. So far so good, over the flu and been training hard. Deffinitely a lot leaner, stronger, and more defined!

Decided to bridge into Anabeta this week also. So will slowly cut down the FormX and get into the Anabeta.

I would reccomend anyone to do this cycle! Really enjoyed it.

Cheers
OZLIFTER

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Finished my 8 week cycle a little while back and loved it! I put on about 6 lbs total. No lethargy or extreme acne/backne. Felt great with very little mood swings. Moderate strength and size increases. Nothing major but just enough to make you smile. Very easy to hide from friends and family too. Blood pressure was solid the entire time. My only complaint would be a small amount of bloating before the AI's kicked in. But it wasn't bad at all. I could just mean im a little sensitive to this type of pro hormone. PCT was super easy too. I used A-HD, testopro, TCF-1 and slin sane. Gained another 2 lbs on pct. Oh and very little libido issues. Practically non existent, but noticeable compared to my standard 10 boners a day. It dropped down to 8. Not only will I recommend this to a friend but I will try this again this summer. It also made a great pump and vasilodator when taken 1 hr pre wrkt on an empty stomach. Thanks!!!!