Old fugger keeps the estro in check and shreds for contest.. Forma Stanzol and N2Burn

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That pretty much sums it up I am in the last 4 weeks of contest prep and need to get absolutely freaky shredded. I am using N2-Burn for fat incineration and Forma Stanzol to combat Estro. I am also using Lean Extreme anti-cort.

I have 3 weeks left of my muslce saturation type routine (giant sets isolated)... and the last week will be just posing and some light cardio. I am still waking 10k ed and add in about 2 to 3 hours extra cardio... Posing practice twice a week.

n2-burn.png

N2 BurnAll new fat burner from Need to Build Muscle

Ever take a fat burner and then sit around waiting to “feel” something? Those days are over now that N2Burn is here! First let’s back up a bit…

You may have noticed that there’s never been a fat burner under the Need To Build Muscle banner before. We’ve jumped in the ring with a product in every other categoty, from creatine to carbs to preworkout formulas, but we’ve never released our own premium fat burner until now. The reason for that is simple: We wanted to make sure we got it right the first time. Plenty of good companies have come out with really great proteins, preworkout formulas, and test boosters, but fallen flat on their faces when it came time to put out a really great fat burner.

Of course, the same can be said about any category, but the fat burner market is probably the most competitive one (think about it: it’s one of the only nutritional categories that you see television commercials for). So we knew that we needed to bring out A-game before we put our name on the product.

When formulating this product, we identified the major areas that we knew could manipulated to influence fat loss, and then we put them all in one capsule. And of course, we put all of our ingredients into a time release tablet (not a capsule, but an actual tablet) – and we didn’t stop there – the coating on the capsule itself is thermogenic, and you’ll feel it working as soon as you take it – the coating is Cinnamaldehyde, a potent appetite suppressant and insulin regulator.

N2X (Caffeine) blend:

First we started with caffeine – a xanthine that is probably the most widely consumed fat loss agent in the world, whether it’s in your morning coffee or your fat burner, it’s been shown in studies – too many to even start mentioning – to burn fat through several mechanisms. It aids the muscle’s ability to contract, increases mental focus and clarity (blocking adenosine receptors) and it helps liberate and mobilize fatty acids for use as fuel instead of carbs and protein. Next, we added Naringin to the formula, based on a 1993 study showing that it could extend the effects of caffeine by up to 23%. Then we added Mangosteen, another ingredient that we believe acts synergistically with caffeine, and Evodia Rutaecarpa, which acts in a similar way to caffeine by influencing the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands and reducing the uptake of fat and increasing the body’s natural rate of burning fat and heat production.

N2 BAT blend:

Originally, it was believed that humans didn’t retain much of their so-called Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) after childhood – which is speculated, in part, to help explain why children have such fast (eat-anything-and-not-get-fat) metabolisms. Babies and infants have large amounts of brown adipose tissue, which is critical to their body's ability to produce heat.

White fat cells store energy from the food we eat, but brown fat consumes calories to generate body heat. So you can see why we wanted to include something that helps stimulate this tissue. BAT stimulation has been shown to have incredible effects on fat loss, originating at the mitochondrial level; but only recently have those effects been shown to apply to human adults, who (it turns out) have a significant amount of this type of fat.

Green Tea Extract (EGCG) contains polyphenols and catechins, and was shown to significantly boost metabolism in a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This could potentially be through Brown Adipose Tissue stimulation. Both Undaria pinnatifida (brown seaweed) and Norsynephrine Hydrochloride have been included as well, and both have also been shown to have considerable effects on brown adipose tissue.

N2 Heat blend:

Ever eat spicy food and find that you’re sweating halfway through the meal? Well that’s your body reacting to the spices by increasing thermogenesis, or the rate at which your body produces heat (and burns calories). Capsicum annuum, chili pepper is often to blame for this reaction, and that’s exactly why we’ve included it in N2Burn. Sesame is another food-ingredient you might be familiar with, and not surprisingly, it also helps to produce thermogenesis, as does Ginger (Zingiber officinale), which is another spice that has been shown to elevate body temperature and speed fat loss.

N2 Balance blend:

Finally, to balance the formula out, we included Coffee Arabica, Fenugreek, and R-ALA were added to help with insulin levels. As you probably know, elevated insulin levels can lead to the accumulation of adipose (fat) tissue, so we thought to include several ingredients that aid with insulin management. Coffee Arabica reduces the amount of carbohydrates stored by the body, fanugreek has been shown to favorably alter blood sugar, and R-ALA balances insulin and glucose levels.

And because the thyroid can take a beating while you’re dieting, we’ve added olive leaf, which can elevate active thyroid (T3) levels. And we’ve included N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, which is an epinephrine precursor, but also promotes a healthy thyroid gland, along with the known-thyroid stimulator Diiodotyrosine and gugglesterones. These ingredients will all help you achieve optimal thyroid levels, and therefore, optimal fat loss.

Phytosterol Extract , Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract, and L-Theanine have all been shown to aid digestion, and because we suggest using this product before meals, we couldn’t imagine not including them.

N2alpha blend:

Yohimbe hydrochloride and Alpha-Yohimbe are alpha-2 receptor antagonist –essentially, they deactivate the alpha-2 receptors and allows norepinephrine to mobilize stubborn fat stores. It’s also a stimulant and has the ability to stimulate blood flow to problematic fat zones (the midsection in men and the thighs in women).

N2 Phenyl blend:

Phenethylamine (PEA) is an amine found in chocolate, thought to provide the “good” feeling that results from a candy bar – but without the fat gain! We’ve included it in our product because it also stimulates the all-important release of norepinephrine, which is (as you know) a potent lipolytic (fat-burning) hormone. To boost it’s effects, we’ve included two another important amine, tyramine which acts synergistically with PEA, and hordinine, a phenethylamine, alkaloid which also has the ability to stimulate the release of norepinephrine. Together, these three ingredients act in unison to burn fat, and make a great addition to our other ingredients (especially the caffeine!).

So now you can see why we took so long to put this product on the market.

N2-burn contains. 2 caps per serving
45 servings per container. Each serving contains
N2 X (Xanthine/Caffeine proprietary blend): 375mgs
Caffeine
Naringin
Mangosteen Extract (Garcinia mangostana) (peel) [50% alpha-mangostin]
Evodiamine

N2Balance (proprietary blend): 385 mgs
Green Coffee Extract (Coftea arabica) (bean) 150% Cholinergic Acid]
Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) [5% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine]
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Phytosterol Extract
Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract
L-Theanine
Olive leaf
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
Diiodotyrosine
Guggulsterones

N2 BAT (proprietaty blend): 400mgs
Green Tea Extract (EGCG)
Undaria pinnatifida
Norsynephrine Hydrochloride

N2Alpha (proprietary blend): 20mgs
Yohimbe hydrochloride
Alpha Yohimbe

N2 Phenyl (proprietary blend): 380 mgs
Phenylethylamine HCIB-
L-Tyramine HCL
Hordenine HCI

N2Heat (blend): 200mgs
Capsicum annuum
Sesame Extract
Zingiber officinale

FORMA-STANZOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®. No returns can be excepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.
The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANZOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!
All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back. With the help of MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.
Now you can understand why Mrsupps.com recommends this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.
Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST!If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.
FORMA-STANZOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

FORMA-STANZOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss.

What is in FORMA-STANZOL?

Per 10 pump serving (Click Here for pictures of a serving)
60 servings per container
100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Directions for use:

Formastanzol is a subdermal lotion, it is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.
2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.
3. For post cycle therapy

Apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!! These products look really interesting! Looking to see some mean results!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up DW

Your candid NON-Professional pics from a few months ago really did a way better job of showcasing your great physique. These pics dont do you justice AT ALL. Very grainy and brutal lighting. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet wise I am using lean gains.. 3000 cals wd's and 3 burn days of 1700 and Sunday is an in between day for now around 2500-2700 cals... My marcros are 60/20/20 on off days 45/35/20 on wd's that can change slightly....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!! These products look really interesting! Looking to see some mean results!
As am I thanks for joining..

Whats up DW

Your candid NON-Professional pics from a few months ago really did a way better job of showcasing your great physique. These pics dont do you justice AT ALL. Very grainy and brutal lighting. ;)
Yah the lighting sucked and the ones we did with brighter lighting washed me out completely.. that gym lighting was great...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd to follow, DW.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes and honorable mention to my new favorite pre-workout product. I am not touching a weight from here on in without 2 scoops of this in it.

1n2kts.jpg

Product Features
Stronger than other pre-workout supplements on the market
Doesn't lose effectiveness like other pre-workout supplements
Allows you to lift for longer periods
Shown to greatly increase the capacity of muscles to perform work
Lowers levels of negative hormones like cortisol

This shyte is helping go balistic from start to finish on some very intensive workouts...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the grand finale.

All the way to the winner's circle, DW!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In like a big dawg.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for this. Ready to see you take a top prize home.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The old fugger is in it to win it! Kill these next 3 weeks DW! Subd to see you steal the show!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this big guy.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna be running this same stack in a couple weeks! I'm already using N2Burn and Transaderem and they're both great, adding Forma should put me over the top!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna be running this same stack in a couple weeks! I'm already using N2Burn and Transaderem and they're both great, adding Forma should put me over the top!
Yah I am running the Osta right to the end as well... so hopefully it's a slam dunk combo...

I'm sub'd
Royalty in my log... my deepest appreciation your Highness...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In for the win! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's diet/cardio going to be going forward?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's diet/cardio going to be going forward?
3 burn days 1700 cals
3 wd's 3000 cals
Sunday 2500-2700 cals

Very low carb on burn days moderate on wd's ...

Oh and 5 days it's milk fed veal and fish about 350 grams of the veal and about 24 oz of fish...maybe a bit more on wd's...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How low do you get on burn days in regards to carbs? Are you doing 3 feedings on burn days, or just fasting all day?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How low do you get on burn days in regards to carbs? Are you doing 3 feedings on burn days, or just fasting all day?
2 feedings only about 5 to 60 grams of carbs, lots of fibrous vegtables... a bit rough to be sure...

Today for intance I had I very large bowl of salad greens with 350 grams of milk fed veal and 2 oranges, tonight will be 24 oz of sole and a hole head of brocoli with a green salad.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is pretty much where I am at on non-wo days too(50-60g carbs). Still only about 120 on wo.

Fun times! haha

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd For Sure Brotha!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a couple days so can't tell anything about the forma yet but it iis so easy to apply and dries imediately, no hassle usage... if the carrier is as good as people say then this is just phenomenal with the ease of use.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Doug, here to the end... Looking fwd as everyone to see the final result

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In your in pct right Doug?

what was your last hormonal cycle and for how long?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nuttin like a dreamweaver party def down for this one

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed Doug, here to the end... Looking fwd as everyone to see the final result
Thanks for dropping in

In your in pct right Doug?

what was your last hormonal cycle and for how long?
Just a mild one the Epi-V cycle for 6 weeks, great product though. Not huge gains but weight loss and muscle hardness... PCT is over now..

nuttin like a dreamweaver party def down for this one
Whoo hoo!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1phyto.jpg

I found a bottle of phytoserms ... adding that into the mix...

Ruthless Supplements Phytoserms-347 60 Caps
Can your testosterone booster elevate your testosterone levels to over 347%? If not, it’s time to switch to Phytoserms-347!

If you’re looking to improve your strength, get bigger and leaner at the same time, improve libido and performance, and do it naturally, then Phytoserms-347 is for you! And if you’re going through Post Cycle Therapy, then this is a must-have-product!

Phytoserms-347 is the world’s first testosterone booster made with Bulbine Natalensis. The data suggests that Bulbine Natalensis can boost test to 347% compared with a baseline control group (1).

Test animals given a starting dose of Bulbine Natalensis ended up with an average testosterone level 260% of the control group. And while that’s better than any other ingredient on the market, it keeps getting better, because a second group, given a higher dose, showed a tremendous 347% testosterone level compared to control (1). And elevated testosterone levels are exactly what bodybuilders and athletes need:

Testosterone plays the dominant role in the development of male primary and secondary sexual characteristics, while at the same time being highly anabolic. Testosterone helps support an anabolic environment at the cellular level by interacting with the androgen receptor to promote increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and strength. It also has the ability to aid lipolysis (fat loss) and improve insulin sensitivity.

The same dose of Bulbine that boosts testosterone has been found to deliver the highest anabolic effect, and scientists have concluded that it also possesses prosexual effects that can be beneficial in the management of disorders of desire/libido and erectile dysfunction (2).

Don’t tell the pharmaceutical industry, but in a head to head study, it even outperformed the leading erectile dysfunction medication! (2)

Unfortunately, as many bodybuilders can tell you, increasing testosterone usually means increasing estrogen. This is because of an enzyme called “aromatase” that converts testosterone into estrogen. Normally, this becomes a problem, as elevated estrogen can lead to edema (water retention), gynecomastia the development of female-like breast tissue), the inhibition of free and serum testosterone levels, and (as if that’s not bad enough) the buildup of excess adipose (fat) tissue. This can become a huge problem during Post Cycle Therapy, as estrogen levels can remain elevated while natural testosterone are trying to restore homeostasis.

Luckily, Bulbine Natalensis doesn’t just boost testosterone levels better than anything else on the market, it also lowers estrogen by up to 35% (1). While other testosterone boosters fail because they turn the user into a bloated mess, Phytoserms-347 will actually have the opposite effect, and support your efforts to add quality, lean muscle tissue, without the usual gains in fat that accompany weight gain. This is why Phytoserms -347 isn’t just a great natural testosterone booster and a great estrogen reducer, it’s also the serious bodybuilder’s choice for Post Cycle Therapy.

Unfortunately, as wonderful as Bulbine Natalensis can be, it’s still an herb; this means that from batch to batch, there can be major differences in potency. Don’t worry - we’ve taken care of this too. We are not only the first company in the world to offer a product using this herb, but we’ve also managed to secure a supply of the most potent, standardized extract available, ProLensis™. This company was the first to import Bulbine Natalensis into the United States, the first to standardize it, and remains the undisputed industry standard.

But we didn’t just stop there!

The next ingredient we’ve added to Phytoserms-347 is 3,4, Divanylltetrahydrofuran. This ingredient is the most potent ligand (3)(4)derived from the stinging nettle (Urtica Diodica) plant. This ligand attaches to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), a carrier protein that binds to sex hormones, such as testosterone, thereby rendering it inactive. When SHBG is bound to 3,4, Divanylltetrahydrofuran, it becomes unable to bind to testosterone.

And finally, we’ve added Zinc to our Phytoserms-347 formula. A vast majority of hard training athletes and bodybuilders are actually deficient in this essential mineral, and furthermore, Zinc deficiency is prevalent throughout the entire world, including the United States of America. Both Severe and moderate zinc deficiencies are positively correlated with lowered testosterone levels in men. And while Zinc deficiency has been shown to lower testosterone, supplementation with Zinc has been correlated with an increase in testosterone levels. (5)

Additionally, exhaustive exercise can lead to a significant inhibition of both thyroid levels, which affect everything from protein synthesis to fat loss. This means it will not only be difficult to gain muscle, but also to burn fat. Zinc supplementation has been shown to prevent this inhibition (6)

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per SRV %DV

Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 10mg 67%

Proprietary Blend 500mg**

Urtica Dioica Extract (Pharmaceutical Grade Extract ContainingSHBG Binding Lignans 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran andSecoisolariciresinol), ProLensistm (Bulbine Natalensis P.E.),Zinc Aspartate

**Percent Daily Value Not Established

Supplement Directions: Men over 200lbs take two caps per day, Men under 200lbs take 1 cap per day.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I will be taking 2 caps as I am right around 200 lbs...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So dietary changes definitely taking effect. I think I had drifted back up a bit in body fat but now I am as lean as I ever was... however I have a bit less mass. Now that I am through PCT that should stablize some. I will have to diet pretty strict to get where I am going but it's the last 4 weeks of prep ... go figure...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My N2Burn arrived!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My N2Burn arrived!!!
Awesome man! I'm ready to hear your thoughts on it. I'm going to be picking some up soon myself too. Good call on adding in the Phytoserms. Strength gains were nice on it for me ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man! I'm ready to hear your thoughts on it. I'm going to be picking some up soon myself too. Good call on adding in the Phytoserms. Strength gains were nice on it for me ;)
Yah my routine is progressive and intensive that has me using the N2KTS to milk everything I can from these workouts... a strength increase will be welcome.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Old Fugger" check your PM box Bro!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops of N2KTS and I went to the gym and crushed it!!

I was kind of out of breath at first but that went away and was balistic the rest of the way...

You guys know the giant sets I am using but I will run it down again...

Prone reverse flies (on the back extension) 25's drop 20's ss L-lateral raise 25's drop 20's ss front raise 25's drop 20's. I performed this giant set 3 times...

standing v bar tri-ext 280 drop 240 (these new cable set ups are way too light feeling, on the old ones 70 drop 60 would be more like it) I was holding my contractions hyper extended admiring my triceps) ss 30 degree incline alt db curls 40's drop 30's ss Xface extension 30's drop 25's ss Prone db curl 30 drop 25 one arm at a time. I performed this giant set 3 times...

I know it does not sound like a lot of weight but just try one of these giant sets and I guarantee you will be gasping for air and mega pumped to the point of pain...The key is do keep your form tighth holding your contraction for muscle separation to occur, it hurts but in a good way...

I weighed in at 195.5 which did not surprise me at all. I have been losing weight again but also doing the clense so not all of it was fat...

I finished off with 14 wheel of death and 30 minutes of moderate cardio followed by 15 intensive....

Went home ate 24 oz. of fish, 2 cups of rice about 4 cups of brocolli and 4 cups of frozen yogurt. This is the last week for frozen yogurt, I will up my protein and fat next week. I am thinking almonds...maybe some egg whites...

Lunch yesterday was about 4 cups of salad greens 350 grams milk fed veal and a couple apples...

Today is only 1700 cals will be eating about the same without carbs added. All my carbs will come from fruit and fibrous vegtables...

I started N2burn this morning... very nice stim, not disorienting at all... can't speak about appetite suppression yet but so far it's very good. Talk to me about 11 am...I am taking 2 at 5am and 2 at 1pm after lunch...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!
Yah they are under way... my first impression of N2burn is a good one...lots of energy on my walk to work and I feel good...