Quick Review of Muscletech's Neurocore (Fruit Punch)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quick Review of Muscletech's Neurocore (Fruit Punch)

So I got 2 sample packs of Neurocore from Muscletech's booth @ Olympia, and I figured I would share. Each packet is 3 servings each, so I'll have 2 workouts worth @ max dosage.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixed well, very little effort to get the powder to dissolve. I followed the intrustions and mixed it with 12oz of water exactly. Even after letting it sit for a few minutes, very little residue turns up @ the bottom of my shaker.

Taste: 5/10 Im sipping on it as im typing this and this stuff does not taste too good. It tastes like i just brushed my teeth before I drank this. There's hints of good flavor in there, but it's just overpowered by a chemical taste. Not at all pleasant to drink like my noxipro (orange papaya), or the n2kts (green apple) i had previous to that.

Focus: 7.5/10 I noticed within the first 15minutes that my focus increased. I was really getting excited about the feeling, but the focus wore off pretty quick.

Pump: 6/10 Getting a pump from a preworkout is hit or miss with me. But typically if im supersetting and doing higher reps (like I did today), I manage to get a good pump regardless...but nope, not with Neurocore.

Energy & Stamina: 8/10 It was clear that my energy was there. The pre-workout jitters were there, but mild. Enough to get you tapping ur toes and eager to work out. I built my way up to a decent sweat, and maintained it. I seemed to be able to push a little more, going a couple extra reps on most sets. So thumbs up here, but really it wasn't anything to rave about.

Stomach Issues: Some preworkouts give me nausea, so it's always a mystery every time i take a new preworkout. Nano vapor is the only other Muscletech product i ever took, and it gave me BAD nausea. Neurocore was fine. Didn't give me diarrhea or anything, but it made me gassy. I wasn't gassy at all today until I took it, so I know that it was the cause. Also, there was a bit of an "unsettling" feeling in my stomach. It didn't bother me much, but it was odd.

Overall: 7/10 Ehhh, it's ok. Nothing to rave about, but nothing to hate on. Definitely not something I would buy. Not even sure if i'd use it if I got a free tub. Im going to take the 2nd packet and do another write-up, but idk if I want to risk it tomorrow, im going hard on deadlifts. We'll see.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

interesting
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

What, no more Nano technology? Look forward to your review.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

updated... will try to get my review of my 2nd packet on here soon.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

nice review !!

Pre workouts are really hit and miss. Even as my diet changes it seems it somehow affects my reaction
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the review! This answers my question on if it's the "next big pre-workout"
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have heard mixed reviews as well. However, it is much more reasonably priced than their other "stuff"
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Richak1226's M5 Fruit Punch Stim Free Review
    By richak1226 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:20 PM
  2. White Flood: new Fruit Punch flavor review!
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:35 PM
  3. Review: Furious FRUIT PUNCH - White FLOOD
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
  4. White FLOOD - Furious Fruit Punch REVIEW
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:07 PM
  5. Core ABC Review: Fruit Punch