83.05%

Phat Guy's AL/AH/AnaBeta 8 wk Recomp

Cycle: AndroLean/AndroHard – Weeks 1-4
    AnaBeta – Weeks 3 - 6
    PCT Revolution Black, Pure Test – Weeks 5 – 8

July 22, 2011 – Sept. 19, 2011

Stats:
    6’4”
    325 lbs. - Body Fat… Jesus just look at the pictures, I really let myself go.

Personal Info – I teach high school History, going on 18 years now. WoW-syndrome killed my waist line, not to mention that I got married and now have a 2 year old.

Heath – decent other than the waste line but I have a few health issues the past year. Vitamin D deficiency due to the dark classroom I teach in… Hypertension, even without the stims, runs in the family and goes from “0 – I am going to kick your face in” faster than anything you have seen.

Blood Work – I have blood work done every 3 months due to the Vit. D issue. Dr’s throw in the Testosterone and Liver every so often to make sure everything is running smoothly. As of July, liver is healthy and free test is in the normal range. I’ll have another round sometime in October.

Experience – Lifted on and off for 15 years but the last 7 have been horrible, during the good years - played with anything I could get my hands on black or grey market. Recommitted myself to lifting when I had a group of students ask me what I thought at our “Mr. Teen Universe” show at the end of the school year for the second year in a row… Recommitment start date: May 25th 2011. As for my opinion of my students… Ripped toothpicks mean absolutely nothing to me.

Goals:
    1) Decrease the waste line and begin to earn back what I have lost the past 7 years. This is going to take a lot of time and dedication but I hope to eventually earn back being a thick and solid 250/275 that I was before I lost myself.
    2) Regain the strength I have lost during the off time.
    AND LATER ON
    3) Size matters… Once I can get some of the bad weight off, I’ll be more focused on clean mass. Intimidation is a great way to keep classes in check not to mention making students think twice before getting into fights anywhere near my hallway.

Dosing:
    AndroLean/AndroHard: 3/3 upon waking and 3/3 six hours later
    AnaBeta: 2 pre/ 2 post workout, non workout days – 4 spread throughout the day
    PCT Revolution Black: 2 AM, 2 Lunch, 2 Pre workout or afternoon
    Pure Test: 4 at bedtime

Additional Supplements:
    USP Labs Jack3d – Pre workout for focus, 2 scoops
    USP Labs OxyLean – 1 AM / 1 lunch/ 1 pre workout - I no longer drink coffee and use this instead
    Universal Creatine Chews – Orange flavor! 4 post workout. Great taste, but not impressed – Higher Power CEE was much better even being ass flavor.
    NOW ADAM – multivitamin 1am post workout /1pm late afternoon
    NOW Vitamin D – 5000 UI, I work in dark classroom all day and have become deficient
    NOW St. John’s Wort – Keeps me in a good mood all day long and helps with the hypertension issue

Work Out Schedule:
    M – Chest and Bi’s, 20 min Cardio
    T – Legs and Calves, 20 min Cardio
    W – Off, Family Time
    Th – Shoulder’s and Traps, 20 min Cardio
    F – Back and Tri’s, 20 min Cardio
    S/S – Off, Family Time
    I have a love/hate relationship with abs. and cardio. I have a hate/hate relationship with my hamstrings.

Diet:
    The past month I have been cleaning up my diet that would look more like an Atkins or high protein model. The actual breakdown of Protein, Carbs, Fat would be nice but with a wife and a 2 year old, trying to maintain that ratio would be too hard at this time. Maybe in a few years if I can keep things up and the 2 year old is a little easier to manage I can move in that direction.

I eat when I am hungry. Most of my caloric intake is at dinner. And I try to take in as much protein as I can throughout the day.
    Things I don’t touch: Soda, potatoes, rice, and pasta.

Meals consist mainly of meat, vegetables, whole wheat bread, nuts, granola, eggs, or just about anything I can throw on my BBQ. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth but that is dealt with in strict moderation – one mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup after dinner and a chocolate & peanut butter protein bar post for breakfast.

Lots of water… Some Iced T or juice on occasion. Beer… Not a lot but I am a beer snob so something good.

*Note: I am not restricting caloric intake, instead working on cleaning up what I do eat.

Week before I started:
    Ended up on a family vacation near Fort Bragg, CA. No supplements and no gym. Body given nine days of rest (damn I missed the gym though) while staying on my diet plan.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Start Date: Friday July 22
    Week 1:

Weight: 325 lbs. (Sunday, July 24)

Libido: No change.

Strength: Definite increase. I doubt it is the AL/AH but more on the part of being much more focused in the gym. Workouts are becoming more intense.

Energy: Great. I’m bouncing around like my 2 year old most of the day.

Other Odds and Ends (acne, hair loss, aggression/mood, etc.): No acne, I shave my head weekly so I could care less about hair, mood each day is great, intensely focused on whatever I am working on. Loving me some grapefruit burps.

Comments: I’m feeling warmer than normal. On day 4 my thirst went through the roof. Currently doing evening workouts but will start with early morning pre-breakfast next week to get into a routine as work/school starts August 15th. Leg work out this week was ****ing AWESOME! Walked out of the gym with a huge **** eating grin on my face knowing my strength is really coming back.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 2: July 29

Weight: 326.4 lbs. (July 31)

Libido: No change

Strength: Bit of a decrease across the board. I believe it’s due to the cold or the new AM/pre-breakfast workouts. Going to give it another couple of weeks to see if it recovers.

Energy: Even with the 4:15 AM wake-up, it stays with me all day.

Other Odds and Ends: Focus is intense.

Comments: Nausea two days of week 2, gone in about 20 min. Grapefruit burps are more noticeable. Though the weight has gone up, clothes definite fit differently in the waist, shoulders, and arms. I call that progress. Got a cold coming on Tuesday which hit hard Wednesday night and so I took Wednesday and Thursday off. Cardio totally off this week, possibly having to make Wednesday my cardio only day with the new schedule. Thirst still up.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 3: August 5

Weight: 325.2 lbs.

Libido: Decreased.

Strength: Decreased due to AM workouts and not eating before I hit the gym. Tried to eat a few hundred calories prior to w.o. and felt sick. I don’t like it and will switch back next week.

Energy: Good, still rocking throughout the day.

Other Odds and Ends: Face greasy and a few zits, nothing major. Focus has diminished BUT it’s still much better than usual. Vascularity – yea, even the fat guy is noticing some major changes in arms, shoulders, upper chest and thighs.

Comments: Started the AnaBeta portion this week. Core temp up – I already generate a lot of heat with the extra weight, so I believe I won’t see too much change as other logs have suggested about heat. Heat increase after a good meal though. Have not had that ‘empty void’ hunger issue some folks have had with AnaBeta. Wife commented that ‘the shelf’ (my upper gut) had disappeared and my quads were looking solid again. Lots of composition changes. T-shirts I have never worn before now fit around the gut. Having a hard time getting cardio in with my morning workouts; definitely going back to evenings. I like feeling strong and I actually want to get the cardio in.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 4: August 12

Weight: 326

Libido: Decreased.

Strength: Up! Afternoon workouts FTW!

Energy: Same, focused and going all day, can’t wait to get into the gym.

Other Odds and Ends: Still greasy, core temp still up, good mood even though I am breaking in new classes. Vascularity has increased in all previously mentioned areas.

Comments: End of AH/AL, mid AnaBeta. Can’t wait for the end of week 6 to see the results of the stagger. I really like the AH/AL stack. Easy going, lots of energy, definitely something to use again in the future. I give it two thumbs up and would probably run it for 6 weeks next time.
    On the side, switching to afternoon workouts; I feel so much stronger across the board. Hate to say this but I actually missed my 20 minutes of cardio each day and am very glad to have the time to do it again.

Still no ravenous hunger like others have stated but more of a black hole where I can eat for days and not really feel full.

Right side of flat spare tire has gone away and so has chest fat. So to say that I am happy at the half way point is an understatement.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 5: August 19

Weight: 326.4

Libido: Increased

Strength: Still going up.

Energy: Very good, stays with me till bed. Even while breaking in new classes, I am feeling good. In the past I usually crash hard in the afternoon for a nap, now I can’t wait to get to the gym.

Other Odds and Ends: Vascularity is increasing in shoulders and chest. Slightly less greasy but damn I am generating a lot of heat. Thirst is still there. Focus is still with me all day.

Comments: Started Rev. Black and Pure Test, hope they stack well with the AnaBeta. Best back and tri workout since recommitment this week. Tried on an old 3X shirt – made me laugh – what was once a tent on me was now tight around the arms, traps, shoulders, and back while loose around the gut. Progress is progress!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 6: August 26

Weight: 324

Libido: Still increasing nicely and my nuts hang low…

Strength: Most lifts are staying the same or I’ve been able to continue to add a bit here and there. Personal Best on Bench and DB curls this week. Another **** eating grin this week with the strength gains and the new definition I am noticing in my calves.

Energy: Still feeling good all day. Focus is decreasing. Find my mind wandering at the gym but I’m thinking it’s the politics I have to deal with at my school. Low income, transient population within a school district that keeps ****ting on the school I teach at. Thank God I have a good gym!

Other Odds and Ends: Feeling hard. Arms, traps, thighs – cannot complain. Vascularity and pump is still there. Less greasy but still generating heat which keeps the thirst up. Finally had a meal where I was able to conquer the black hole feeling which never came back.

Comments: End of AnaBeta (Read somewhere that it will stay in the system for up to two more weeks. If this is true, I should be very happy.) The extra heat, thirst, and black hole will not be missed. I’m hoping that I will be able to hold onto my strength gains the next two weeks without it. I’m assuming there will be some decrease but nothing I will worry about. Gave the no rice, no potatoes, and no pasta a giant middle finger this week. I haven’t had them since the end of May and it’s nice to have them all once again! I’m hoping the extra carbs will help with keeping my strength up since the AnaBeta is ending.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 7: Sept 2

Weight: 321.8

Libido: Good and still increasing.

Strength: Yea, **** eating grin again this week as it’s still increasing. Personal bests in all chest lifts, dumbbell curls, and preacher curls.
    Energy: Still steady throughout the day. Not as energized as the beginning but no complaints. Focus is lacking in the gym. Work is partially to blame.

Other Odds and Ends: No black hole feeling anymore. Feeling pretty normal for a change, not overly excited as I was at the beginning but still feeling good all the time. Core temp seems to be lower, I’m not a complete sweaty mess after work.

Comments: Couldn’t be happier. Middle of week sucked. Felt like crap, feels like I caught something from one of my kids. Also had to deal with Back to School Night, bah, at least I have some good students and supportive parents. Next week I should have enough Pure Test for all 7 days and then completely off of everything for a week.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Week 8: Sept 9

Weight: 321.8

Libido: Increased.

Strength: Increasing as well. Since this is the end of this cycle, and it’s still increasing, I’m happy that this goal was achieved. Another week where all chest, bi’s, and traps lifts went up and I walked out of the gym with another **** eating grin. Happy is an understatement.

Energy: Energized throughout the day. Focus is still slipping. I’m sure it’s just me returning to normal and also having to deal with teenagers all day long.

Other Odds and Ends: Body temp is normal. Black hole feeling totally gone. Greasiness has diminished. A lot more sore that usual but I don’t mind it.

Comments: I’m missing the wicked focus and energy from when I began this stack, wishing I could get it going again soon. Not feeling the pump nor the fullness from before either.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

End Game:
    Thoroughly enjoyed the AL/AH stack and would give it a 10/10. It’s something I would definitely do again, especially with no ill side effects. I feel the strength gains and recomposition that occurred were better than I expected. Can’t say how happy I am with AL/AH.

AnaBeta (?/10), I don’t feel like I am capable of giving a solid review on this product as it was placed in the middle of things. If finances or a good deal come along, I may run it in December for ****s and giggles to see what the fuss is all about.

Rev. Black and Pure Test good PCT (10/10) which kept me feeling normal once it truly kicked in after three days. A little hop in my step, morning wood, and vivid dreams were all part of this. Not to forget my nuts feeling large again is such a short amount of time.

Next cycle will definitely begin mid to late September which will be a 10 week Mass/Strength cycle. I will be running a either a 5 week (10 per day) or a 6 week (8 per day) M1D Black run w/ Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL starting about week 5 to create a bridge while adding Erase the final 4 weeks. This should get me into December and then the solo AnaBeta for ****s n giggles.

I would love to give AndroMass a good 6 week run followed by 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp-Max at the beginning of next year. With so many positive logs and the mild sides it’s something I would do without thinking about. I will probably wait until January to give AM a chance since some reviews have stated that lethargy was an issue. Though I loved methyl-test back in the day, I don’t think I can deal with the lethargy anymore with a 2 year old. Hoping that AM version 3 has things dialed in.

Looking back, I wish I had not tried the AM workouts with this and just stuck to PM. I believe that missing two weeks of cardio didn’t help maximize either product nor did it do anything positive on my psychological perspective of strength gains…

On my goals, the good news though is strength is definitely up and looks to continue to increase. Recomp has been pretty surprising even though the scale has indicated little movement. Then again, it’s just a number and watching that flat tire disappear was truly amazing. My personal belief is bigger is better, so now I’m switching gears but will try to eat clean and keep the cardio in my routine. It’s nice to see some good gains in such a short amount of time which makes this recommitment much more fun.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Name:  Week 1 Front.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  15.6 KBName:  Week 1 Side.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  16.9 KB

Week 1
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Name:  Week 8 Front .jpg
Views: 172
Size:  20.1 KBName:  Week 8 Side.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  20.3 KB

Week 8
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep pushing forward man!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow great progress bud, thanks for the review!

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Thanks for the support. PES, PP, and Redefine do make some great products imo. And it really does help to have a few good products to help the motivation factor every day. Since it's been a long time really doing things correctly, the motivation and information from the AM boards really helps as well. I'll be sure to check back in when my M1D log finishes up sometime in late Nov. or early Dec. with pics.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 09-18-2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: I is a grammar Nazi...
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice progress! Especially noticeable in the front pic
    Celtic Labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. bi0's anabeta log... effects on recomp to a 19yr old
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:48 AM
  3. PHAT BOY is back!
    By Nothingman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:48 PM
  5. Get Phat with Fat
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM