suresha's SNS Picamilon Review(sponsored)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost good lookin schizm and SNS for making this opportunity happen for myself. I know that i said i would start dosing on Saturday, but just thought that Monday morning would be so much better.

I had dosed yesterday after lunch and then after supper and what i've noticed from just those two dosings is that i felt real relaxed mentally
and noticed that my mind sort of didn't wander or do any over thinking or wondering(anxiety) and that just off of my first 2 dosings:wow:. i'm surprised to see how things pan out after a week or two. I will be seeing my dad on Wednsday, and will give him a few to take and see if it does the same or even more for him.

The only supplements i will be taking during this run will be:

Multi -V
Creatine
Protein
T-booster
Fish-Oil
PWO

I already felt the anti-anxiety/stress reducing effects just off of 2 dosings, and i'm sure SNS will deliver on all other claims deriving from this supplement. Stoked and looking forward to this supps full effect(s). Thanks again schizm and SNS for making this possible. This product might become a staple in my supplementation:yup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice so far suresha!
'good lookin' though? :1244: heh-heh...

Looking forward to see how your dad likes it as well....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope you will continue to enjoy it. Picamilon is a very overlooked supplement, and one of my personal favorites.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

"HAPPY NATIONAL POSITIVE THINKING DAY" 9/13/2011

It couldn't get any better or perhaps it can once i add some piractem, phenibut and huperzine a to the mix. i might come out feeling like the guy from the movie "LIMITLESS" but without the dyeing effect, LOL, really though:biglaugh:

No but on the serious side, the relaxfullness, easy going and stress free "i don't have a care in the world" feeling is something i can definitely get use to. Wish i had known of these or should i say i wish i had purchased these a long time ago, before going to my dr. and getting paxil, effexor, lexapro and cymbalta. haven't had any of those meds since 2005 and boy did they wreck havoc on my sex life:soapbox: but from then till now i always recommend going the herbal route first and foremost.

But yesterday was one of those days where i can tell the picamilon is doing it's thing. i just been in a state of easy-going and relaxfullness. Cannot wait till payday so i can purchase a bottle as well as the ones mentioned above after this review. And will definitely keep everyone on AM posted as to how things are going while under the influence of "the four" (THE LIMITLESS STACK)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's awesome suresha! glad it's treating you so well...no where to go but up... :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

My bad people, i know i went awol for a minute but i'm back. All my anxieties are now non-existant, thanks to SNS Picamilon. No lethargy or drowsiness whatsoever. Even if things were that stressing, the picamilon doesn't let my mind entertain those thoughts or feelings. So i'm able to stay on that "stress-free" train all day. So i been more in a "positive state of being" mentally. I cannot wait to stack with phenibut and a few others, but that's after this run. Loving the results thus far:yup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries on being awol there for a little bit suresha, life happens sometimes.... :) but Wow, those are great results/effects you're having...has your dad had a chance to try any?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you are enjoying your run so far :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Lovin every minute on it. Continuous care-free thinking. Just noticed though since Saturday that i've been eating alot more. Becoming hungrier more frequently. Not complaining though, as i'm kind of getting myself primed for an end of summer/beginning of autumn all out bulk. Starting to get into that bulking phase, so i've been eating everything at all times or whenever i get the chance to. I just heard yesterday what has transpired over at SNO and SNS and i'm greatly saddened and pissed off at the same time. That has been my source for just about everything, hope all goes well and things are back on top in no time.

But back to my Picamilion experience me and my dad are enjoyng the effects of the product tremendously. I gave my dad 20 caps so he can have about 2 weeks worth and if he liked it enough i told him i'll get him a bottle among other SNS nooptropics products to stack with it. And from how things been going it seems as if SNS is going to get a big chunk of my check coming up after this one, cause this one is going directly to rent being the 1st is coming up but after that, it's on and poppin'. Thank you "Picamilion" for your attribute to my constant state of mental blissfullness:biglaugh::yup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Lovin every minute on it. Continuous care-free thinking. Just noticed though since Saturday that i've been eating alot more. Becoming hungrier more frequently. Not complaining though, as i'm kind of getting myself primed for an end of summer/beginning of autumn all out bulk. Starting to get into that bulking phase, so i've been eating everything at all times or whenever i get the chance to. I just heard yesterday what has transpired over at SNO and SNS and i'm greatly saddened and pissed off at the same time. That has been my source for just about everything, hope all goes well and things are back on top in no time.

But back to my Picamilion experience me and my dad are enjoyng the effects of the product tremendously. I gave my dad 20 caps so he can have about 2 weeks worth and if he liked it enough i told him i'll get him a bottle among other SNS nooptropics products to stack with it. And from how things been going it seems as if SNS is going to get a big chunk of my check coming up after this one, cause this one is going directly to rent being the 1st is coming up but after that, it's on and poppin'. Thank you "Picamilion" for your attribute to my constant state of mental blissfullness:biglaugh::yup:
excellent man, glad you are enjoying it. Seems like you respond well to it. Let us know if you need anything.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
excellent man, glad you are enjoying it. Seems like you respond well to it. Let us know if you need anything.

thanks fightbackhxc, will do. i should be ready to make a decent size order in 2 weeks. i'll hit you up then so we can talk:biglaugh:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to hear it's going well for you, man. I'm 1.5 weeks out from surgery and off all my prescription pain meds, now, so I'm going to give it another go 'round and hopefully I'll get half of what you are, haha.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

:wavey:Seems as if i've been building a tolerance for it has been taking a bit longer for it''s effects to kick in. but nonetheless it still has it's intended effects. I upped the dosage to 300mgs. before bed and have been experiencing a better quality of sleep and waking up refreshed and in a relaxed state of mind, and with out any of the tiredness. haven't been posting daily cause i don't want to sound too repetive in my experiences and start to bore you's:tired: but the picamilon is still holding up well.loving every minute of it.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day:18

this picamilon got me feelin "GHANDI-ISH" :lmao::261: I've been on a peacefull journey ever sinced my first dosing of this stuff. and my dad is feeling at ease also from what moms been telling me. this supplementing has become very addicting. to the point that thats where all my spare change has been going. i BET all you SNS reps have yalls pantry stocked with every "SNS" product ever made. to me SNS and NOW foods are like the "walmart" of all my staples on supplementing. don't have to look any further or go any where else:thanks: for making my shopping experience a delight:food:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this picamilon got me feelin "GHANDI-ISH" :lmao::261: I've been on a peacefull journey ever sinced my first dosing of this stuff. and my dad is feeling at ease also from what moms been telling me. this supplementing has become very addicting. to the point that thats where all my spare change has been going. i BET all you SNS reps have yalls pantry stocked with every "SNS" product ever made. to me SNS and NOW foods are like the "walmart" of all my staples on supplementing. don't have to look any further or go any where else:thanks: for making my shopping experience a delight:food:
hey, this is good news, i just got my second writeup for attitude problems towards employees & customers at work. mo fo's just piss me off, what can i say?

def gotta get some of this before i get fired.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, this is good news, i just got my second writeup for attitude problems towards employees & customers at work. mo fo's just piss me off, what can i say?

def gotta get some of this before i get fired.
I hear ya, I am in customer service :D

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

your logs never dissapoint suresha ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How'd this go?