MidwestBeast's SNS Picamilon 150 Mini Log (Sponsored)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always, big thanks goes out to SNS for the opportunity to try this product out. SNS is a great company with very solid products, so I'm always happy to work with them or use any of their stuff.

This is not going to be a full blown training log or anything like that, but it will just briefly go over the product and how I react to it.

I have been stimulant free since May 20th, so nearly 4 months, now. Because of this, I'm always looking for great non-stimulant ways to find focus or energy and also mood enhancement due to stressors in my life right now.

So far, I have dosed one cap on Thursday night and didn't notice any effect. I had been in a great mood all day, anyway, so it was continued, but I never felt anything kick in.

Last night, I went out of town to a bar with a friend to listen to her friend's band play. I pretty much do not drink. I do on occasion, but it's very, very rare. Knowing that and the environment I'd be in, it's hard to know if it'll be fun or just plain irritating, so I was looking for whatever help I could get. So, I popped 2 caps before I hit the road. Again, I did not feel or notice anything.

If any of the SNS reps, or if anyone else who has used this product, could offer any insight, I'd love to know if I'm doing something wrong, haha. Both times it was well on an empty stomach, too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, Looky what I found ;)
on the 'not feeling anything' issue...perhaps one of my more experienced sns co-horts might be able to share their experiences...but I wouldn't imagine taking with or without food would make much of difference (I know it doesn't when I use phenibut, which is also a gaba derivative)...so if nothing else for the moment, perhaps try taking it with some food...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I'll try that on my next dose. I just know on the directions it says preferably on an empty stomach, so I made sure in both instances that it was far enough away from food (first time was a few hours since eating and half an hour before a meal; second time was several hours after eating and while fasting the rest of the night).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
GABA, and especially GABA derivatives can be an extremely YMMV substance to supplement with. I've taken my fair share of GABA related supplements over the years. Some people will get a nice reaction from them, others won't notice jack. Your body also have a tendency to build up a tolerance to them very quickly. 2 weeks usually is the max you get out of them before you need to cycle off for a week or two before you go for another round.

However I have not tried SNS's picamilon myself, so I reserve judgment until MWB forms a more thorough conclusion for us :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GABA, and especially GABA derivatives can be an extremely YMMV substance to supplement with. I've taken my fair share of GABA related supplements over the years. Some people will get a nice reaction from them, others won't notice jack. Your body also have a tendency to build up a tolerance to them very quickly. 2 weeks usually is the max you get out of them before you need to cycle off for a week or two before you go for another round.

However I have not tried SNS's picamilon myself, so I reserve judgment until MWB forms a more thorough conclusion for us :)
I had to google "YMMV" lol.

I'll try a few more times and see if I notice anything and will also try different dosing at the suggestion of SNS reps. I tried 2 caps at once on Saturday and didn't notice anything then, either. The label suggests 1 capsule 2-3 times per day, and NP says this:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily, or take 2 capsules up to twice daily. To assess tolerance, start off with 1 capsule and increase dosage as needed.

Picamilon-150 is commonly used either as needed, or on a 5 day on, 2 day off pattern in order to avoid developing a tolerance. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous usage without taking at least a 2 week break.
If I don't notice anything after a few more tries, I may just send them to you, Makaveli, to let you give it a try lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The effects of Picamilon in most ppl, including myself, are subtle. You dont really feel a certain 'kick in' point, but just tend to notice the effects. However, as with any supp, things work different for different people.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects of Picamilon in most ppl, including myself, are subtle. You dont really feel a certain 'kick in' point, but just tend to notice the effects. However, as with any supp, things work different for different people.
Thanks for weighing in; I appreciate it. I'll try dosing again tomorrow and see if I notice anything and that'll probably be it for a while. I'm getting 5 wisdom teeth out on Thursday morning, so it'll probably be a lot of Percocet or Vicodin (depending on what they prescribe) for a few days.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for weighing in; I appreciate it. I'll try dosing again tomorrow and see if I notice anything and that'll probably be it for a while. I'm getting 5 wisdom teeth out on Thursday morning, so it'll probably be a lot of Percocet or Vicodin (depending on what they prescribe) for a few days.
LOL, me thinks you won't need GABA to relax you if you have vicodin.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. def this! :)
Maybe I'll just crush up whatever they give me and cap it with some 1,3 dimeth...let the 2 fight it out to see which one wins. lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'll just crush up whatever they give me and cap it with some 1,3 dimeth...let the 2 fight it out to see which one wins. lol
<ding-ding> sounds like a winner!! :)

Your tooth pull go well yesterday?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<ding-ding> sounds like a winner!! :)

Your tooth pull go well yesterday?
Surprisingly well (so far), man. Thanks for asking.

I had all 5 wisdom teeth out in one session (3 impacted, 2 extracted). They've got me on an antibiotic, percocet and ibuprofen 800. So I'm not all doped up in the sense of a clouded reality or anything like that, but certainly no real pain. I only had to go through about 4 sets of gauze and then just rocked the ice packs all day long, yesterday. I didn't eat anything at all yesterday, but today I've eased back in and I'm pretty happy with it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprisingly well (so far), man. Thanks for asking.

I had all 5 wisdom teeth out in one session (3 impacted, 2 extracted). They've got me on an antibiotic, percocet and ibuprofen 800. So I'm not all doped up in the sense of a clouded reality or anything like that, but certainly no real pain. I only had to go through about 4 sets of gauze and then just rocked the ice packs all day long, yesterday. I didn't eat anything at all yesterday, but today I've eased back in and I'm pretty happy with it.
No problem man! Glad it went well too. I've been fortunate so far with my teeth, have only had a few minor cavities that needed filling...nothing as far as pulling any or any crowns...

Edit: oh, and I didn't get the chicken pox until I was like 23. <-- lil trivia there for ya ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in this biznatch. (yea, super late)

midwest, did you have some extra teeth growing in your mouth? I only had 4 wisdom teeth.

all that protein grew you an extra tooth son! :lmao:

j/k getting those suckers pulled sucks, i had two impacted, and they were locked into my jaw bone good too.