BigBEEF's IBE ment LOG

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, party has officially started. I will be dosing 10mg 2 to 3 times a day. Only other supps I will be using are xtreme formulations protein(love lemon creme pie), adam multi, CL fishoil and rpn nooxidant, and when preworkout is needed Focus XT(try to stay off stims for a while and blue rasp taste great).
Stats are 30 years old, 5'11" and 244 lbs. I follow 5/3/1 training for most part, but I do about 40min of cardio a day 5 days a week. I realize this compund is primarily a bulker but I am on a year long recomp and regardless of the compound I feel I can use it towards the goals I have set for myself

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1st :D Good luck with the cycle,I'll be following!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, party has officially started. I will be dosing 10mg 2 to 3 times a day. Only other supps I will be using are xtreme formulations protein(love lemon creme pie), adam multi, CL fishoil and rpn nooxidant, and when preworkout is needed Focus XT(try to stay off stims for a while and blue rasp taste great).
Stats are 30 years old, 5'11" and 244 lbs. I follow 5/3/1 training for most part, but I do about 40min of cardio a day 5 days a week. I realize this compund is primarily a bulker but I am on a year long recomp and regardless of the compound I feel I can use it towards the goals I have set for myself
Amen,diet is the #1 factor in type and amount of gains IMO.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
first dose this morning. no need for a pre workout after a shot of grain alcohol

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
In brother! got trenavar,going to start log this week.come check it out.:saevilw:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did 20mg at once and it felt like I took a shot of testosterone got energy from and well being felling. have you notice that with 10mg? if you don't mind tomorrow can you try 20mg at once to see if you get the same feeling as I did? I think it will be better to try 5mg half ML split every couple of hours because the half life is short. Henry V post a study showing the half life was like 40 min.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the log should be a good one at 5'11 and 244 I expect beastly results

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 20mg at once and it felt like I took a shot of testosterone got energy from and well being felling.
Sounds sweet :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I did 20mg at once and it felt like I took a shot of testosterone got energy from and well being felling. have you notice that with 10mg? if you don't mind tomorrow can you try 20mg at once to see if you get the same feeling as I did? I think it will be better to try 5mg half ML split every couple of hours because the half life is short. Henry V post a study showing the half life was like 40 min.
I will try it tomorrow. I weighed in this morning at at 251. I used the weight of 244 because I generally weigh in on friday mornings because I feel it is more accurate for me. I load up on carbs and rest on the weekends so I know I hold a lot of water. I feel good at 10mg and going to space other doses out at 5mg over rest of day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok day one is in the books. I must say that I do notice increase in energy after doses. Maybe coincidence not sure. I was really busy and di not eat like I wanted to, for the most part today was 3 shakes, 2 cups whole wheat pasta with pound of 93% lean beef and 8 oz of my homemade salsa. 3 eggs with a little bacon. I know not the diet of champions but not terrible either

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
doing 5mg doses split 4 hours apart starting this morning. With such a short half being said, I think this may be the most effective route, just guessing

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
three days in and nothing too much to note at this point. recovery, as far as soreness goes, seems to be faster

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
have noticed today a increase in appetite. My morning routine did get off a little bit so that could be the cause, but will know better tomorrow when things will be normal again. I weighed in this morning at 247.5. I normally dont weigh till friday, but was curious and looked a little bloated. I did eat some bread last night with my supper so the extra carbs could have brought that on. Anyways will stay on normal routine next two days to get an accurate weigh in on friday morning. I have noticed a few late afternoon head aches, but blood pressure is not elevated. Could be stress

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I take in around a gallon and a half to two gallons a day, this is the norm for me. I drink a lot

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok weighed in this morning at almost 249, no cardio past two days and can tell I am holding a little water. One noticable difference is with my bowels. Not in pain or constipated, but definitely has cut down on frequency. I know that sounds wacked out but a definite difference. Any ideas? This morning in the gym was best morning yet. I felt very powerful and intensity was up. Squeezed out a few more reps than normal

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok weighed in this morning at almost 249, no cardio past two days and can tell I am holding a little water. One noticable difference is with my bowels. Not in pain or constipated, but definitely has cut down on frequency. I know that sounds wacked out but a definite difference. Any ideas? This morning in the gym was best morning yet. I felt very powerful and intensity was up. Squeezed out a few more reps than normal
More fluids, veggies, and my savior: Metamucil.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I cant drink anymore fluids, I have been pretty scarce on my veggies this week, will bump them back up

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well this morning should have been first morning in the gym to start off second week. Well last night I took phenibut for the first time as a sleep aid before bed. I must say best sleep of my life, but could not get up and get going. I will pick up the pace tomorrow

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well I hit the gym this morning as planned and felt really good. Definitely have had a strength increase on bench. Grabbed two extra reps on my heaviest set so things are looking good. I started taking gut health cause my stomach just was not feeling right. I am not attributing this to ment, but more than likely diet, although there has been little change

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I hit the gym this morning as planned and felt really good. Definitely have had a strength increase on bench. Grabbed two extra reps on my heaviest set so things are looking good. I started taking gut health cause my stomach just was not feeling right. I am not attributing this to ment, but more than likely diet, although there has been little change
I'm guessing the change is you're consuming more food?! :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
sorry did not post much last week. Weighed in on friday at 247.5. All lifts have gone up 5-10 lbs at least and and extra 2-3 reps. My wofe commented this morning that she is really noticing a change in my body so I guess right now it is speaking for itself.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
chest this morning. Bench is up another 10 lbs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the strength gains so far. Growth should follow soon!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much growth has taken place but compostion change is very noticable

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well looks like my fun is over, still have a dose or two left. I finished out at 252 lbs. I can definitely tell a difference. Personally I like the the beta run of boladrol I ran, but this was a good run too. With bola I had people mention I was leaning out a lot, with ment I had people tell me I was gettin beefier, but no fat gain to speak of. Overall good stuff. I would like to be able to run it out over a longer period of time, but maybe when it comes out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0