BigBEEF's IBE ment LOG

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. well this morning should have been first morning in the gym to start off second week. Well last night I took phenibut for the first time as a sleep aid before bed. I must say best sleep of my life, but could not get up and get going. I will pick up the pace tomorrow

2. In!
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

3. well I hit the gym this morning as planned and felt really good. Definitely have had a strength increase on bench. Grabbed two extra reps on my heaviest set so things are looking good. I started taking gut health cause my stomach just was not feeling right. I am not attributing this to ment, but more than likely diet, although there has been little change

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    well I hit the gym this morning as planned and felt really good. Definitely have had a strength increase on bench. Grabbed two extra reps on my heaviest set so things are looking good. I started taking gut health cause my stomach just was not feeling right. I am not attributing this to ment, but more than likely diet, although there has been little change
    I'm guessing the change is you're consuming more food?!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. sorry did not post much last week. Weighed in on friday at 247.5. All lifts have gone up 5-10 lbs at least and and extra 2-3 reps. My wofe commented this morning that she is really noticing a change in my body so I guess right now it is speaking for itself.
    •   

6. chest this morning. Bench is up another 10 lbs.

7. Like the strength gains so far. Growth should follow soon!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Not sure how much growth has taken place but compostion change is very noticable

9. well looks like my fun is over, still have a dose or two left. I finished out at 252 lbs. I can definitely tell a difference. Personally I like the the beta run of boladrol I ran, but this was a good run too. With bola I had people mention I was leaning out a lot, with ment I had people tell me I was gettin beefier, but no fat gain to speak of. Overall good stuff. I would like to be able to run it out over a longer period of time, but maybe when it comes out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta 01 log for Bigbeef
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
  3. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM