Stackedcop's fina flex 1 andro log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Stackedcop's fina flex 1 andro log


    Thanks to scottydoc for hooking me up with 3 bottles of Fina Flex 1 Andro. I will be running a 6 week log 400mg ED. 2 with meal 1 and 2 with my last meal. Maybe scottydoc will allow me to buy a few more bottles and let me run at 600 or even 800 mgs

    Only other pro hormones i have used are AMS 1 andro and AMS decavol and it was one cycle.

    I shall get some pics up tomorrow with my stats.



  2. SUB'd For Shizzle Brotha!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks to scottydoc for hooking me up with 3 bottles of Fina Flex 1 Andro. I will be running a 6 week log 400mg ED. 2 with meal 1 and 2 with my last meal. Maybe scottydoc will allow me to buy a few more bottles and let me run at 600 or even 800 mgs

    Only other pro hormones i have used are AMS 1 andro and AMS decavol and it was one cycle.

    I shall get some pics up tomorrow with my stats.
    Hmmmmm 800mg I need see this!!! BRING IT
    •   
       


  4. Subbed for the return of Stacked!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Subbed for the return of Stacked!!
    I hope this log brings me back to life!


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I hope this log brings me back to life!
    Just like the FINAFLEX "Phoenix" Logo... Ladies and Gentlemen... Risen from the Ashes, Born of Flames... our favorite Crime-Fighter... StakedCop!!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Just like the FINAFLEX "Phoenix" Logo... Ladies and Gentlemen... Risen from the Ashes, Born of Flames... our favorite Crime-Fighter... StakedCop!!!!
    I like I like! and he doesn't want to see Staked the stripper haha bring on the pix

    Hey on another thought wouldn't a before video with numerous poses be cool too? Try it Staked haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?

    I like I like! and he doesn't want to see Staked the stripper haha bring on the pix

    Hey on another thought wouldn't a before video with numerous poses be cool too? Try it Staked haha
    Haha! Ill get some pics up tonight when I get home. That is if the wife is awake and willing. The video might be a little too much lol


  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Subbed for the return of Stacked!!
    Me too glad to see u.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Me too glad to see u.
    <3 always nice to have you Mrodz!


  11. Subbed for this one. If 1 andro is anything like there other products you will be one happy guy. A top notch company and scottydoc wow what can you say. He is a wealth of info and a fantastic rep. Finaflex was lucky to grab him..

  12. Always a pleasure to support another Finaflex warrior. I'm in!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. StackedC i'm in!! Cant wait to see this log start rolling along!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks to scottydoc for hooking me up with 3 bottles of Fina Flex 1 Andro. I will be running a 6 week log 400mg ED. 2 with meal 1 and 2 with my last meal. Maybe scottydoc will allow me to buy a few more bottles and let me run at 600 or even 800 mgs

    Only other pro hormones i have used are AMS 1 andro and AMS decavol and it was one cycle.

    I shall get some pics up tomorrow with my stats.

    scotty chose well-you are one of the best loggers on the forum, imo!!!!

    and a good guy!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    scotty chose well-you are one of the best loggers on the forum, imo!!!!

    and a good guy!!!
    Tom's just saying that cuz he want to play with my guns

    Thanks everyone for joining!


  16. Today is day 3 of the andro. I went ahead and bumped it up to 600mg ed. We may go up to 800mg. Only thing I'm worried about is lethargy! I'm a recovering stim junkie and hate not bring alert but I also ain't a bitch so I'm hoping I'll overcome!

    I did cardio yesterday. 50 mins the last 20 was hiit. I put some extra fat on over the last few weeks of summer from boozing . So I'll be doing cardio 6-7 days a week for awhile. I normally do a lot of cardio so it ain't no thang.

    I just completely a chest workout. Not much to report today other then I ****ed up my preworkout meal and felt like crap the whole time.

    I'm on the stair master now

    Anyone have any questions?


  17. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Today is day 3 of the andro. I went ahead and bumped it up to 600mg ed. We may go up to 800mg. Only thing I'm worried about is lethargy! I'm a recovering stim junkie and hate not bring alert but I also ain't a bitch so I'm hoping I'll overcome!

    I did cardio yesterday. 50 mins the last 20 was hiit. I put some extra fat on over the last few weeks of summer from boozing . So I'll be doing cardio 6-7 days a week for awhile. I normally do a lot of cardio so it ain't no thang.

    I just completely a chest workout. Not much to report today other then I ****ed up my preworkout meal and felt like crap the whole time.

    I'm on the stair master now

    Anyone have any questions?
    Dermacrine has always helped me with lethargy while on cycles
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. What guns do you have? I want to buy a 9 and a 40 Cal soon.

  19. FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

    Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Day 4

    Trained back back today. Had a great pump and a much better workout then yesterday and ended with 40 mins cardio.

    Went out for dinner for my little brothers birthday. Only had 2 drinks (doubles ). Ate baked cod with a baked potato. It was a nice change to not eat ground beef and rice lol. Other then that all I'm looking forward to the coming days.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Day 4

    Trained back back today. Had a great pump and a much better workout then yesterday and ended with 40 mins cardio.

    Went out for dinner for my little brothers birthday. Only had 2 drinks (doubles ). Ate baked cod with a baked potato. It was a nice change to not eat ground beef and rice lol. Other then that all I'm looking forward to the coming days.
    Nice, good to hear you're getting back into the groove of things.

    On the meal though, i would MUCH rather have rice and ground beef, than cod and baked potato lol. Well could be that I grew up on rice.. and i'm allergic to cod... haha! Keep killing it!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Subbed bro, and yah Transaderm or Dermacrine should help you out with your Lethargy if you experience any..SJ

  23. Week one has gone by and not much new to report. I'm still at 600mg divided in 3 doses. I'll place a order tomorrow for another 2-3 bottles so I can ramp it up to 800mgs.

    I trained shoulders on Wednesday and had a great pump going. I noticed I'm starting to feel increased muscle fullness throughout the day but nothing crazy or unusual.

    I had to skip the gym today because I was stuck in court all day and then had to work. I hate missing a workout! Kinda messes with my head even though I know it good to take a day off here and there.

    I have pics just need to photo shop my face out of them I'll get em up soon!


  24. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Week one has gone by and not much new to report. I'm still at 600mg divided in 3 doses. I'll place a order tomorrow for another 2-3 bottles so I can ramp it up to 800mgs.

    I trained shoulders on Wednesday and had a great pump going. I noticed I'm starting to feel increased muscle fullness throughout the day but nothing crazy or unusual.

    I had to skip the gym today because I was stuck in court all day and then had to work. I hate missing a workout! Kinda messes with my head even though I know it good to take a day off here and there.

    I have pics just need to photo shop my face out of them I'll get em up soon!
    Save the juice in the tank for tomorrow's workout

    Can't wait to see the pics, (no homo lol)
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. PM me your info so I can send your tub of Lit-Up next week.

  26. I was like wow that was gay lmfao. Jk
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Save the juice in the tank for tomorrow's workout Can't wait to see the pics, (no homo lol)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I was like wow that was gay lmfao. Jk
    Yea... Oh well
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. LOL's the juice will be utilized!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LOL's the juice will be utilized!
    lol-way too much info....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I was like wow that was gay lmfao. Jk
    Yeah... Save that Sugar in your Gas Tank!!! :
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  31. Day 13

    Trained back yesterday and could definitely see I was looking bigger. Skin was feeling a little tight and muscles were looking full. I think strength is on the raise. I hit the 160lb dumb bells for sets of 10 for one arm rows and that was after pull ups and t bar rows.

    As far as my diet goes I'm switching to chicken and ground turkey. I should be able to drop my cals without loosing much strength.

    Lethargy has not been a issue as of yet.

    Sex drive is down. I don't even want it but when it's time all works fine .

    Looking forward to weeks 4-6 that's when I heard the andro really shines.


  32. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Day 13

    Trained back yesterday and could definitely see I was looking bigger. Skin was feeling a little tight and muscles were looking full. I think strength is on the raise. I hit the 160lb dumb bells for sets of 10 for one arm rows and that was after pull ups and t bar rows.

    As far as my diet goes I'm switching to chicken and ground turkey. I should be able to drop my cals without loosing much strength.

    Lethargy has not been a issue as of yet.

    Sex drive is down. I don't even want it but when it's time all works fine .

    Looking forward to weeks 4-6 that's when I heard the andro really shines.
    Don't want it????




    Does this help











    Name:  DrunkGirlsKissing.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  34.1 KB





    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  33. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    Day 13

    Trained back yesterday and could definitely see I was looking bigger. Skin was feeling a little tight and muscles were looking full. I think strength is on the raise. I hit the 160lb dumb bells for sets of 10 for one arm rows and that was after pull ups and t bar rows.

    As far as my diet goes I'm switching to chicken and ground turkey. I should be able to drop my cals without loosing much strength.

    Lethargy has not been a issue as of yet.

    Sex drive is down. I don't even want it but when it's time all works fine .

    Looking forward to weeks 4-6 that's when I heard the andro really shines.
    Hell yea man your killing it ! Keep it up

  34. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Hell yea man your killing it ! Keep it up
    Thanks man! The fiancť and I took off for the weekend to a cabin get away. No Internet or cell service for nights. Loved it! Will get back to the gym tomorrow.


  35. Day 20 weight 225 (start weight 223)

    soooo I think this stuff is starting to kick into gear. I am up 2 pounds and my abs are looking more defined. I'm still dosing at 600mg a day. I would like to bump it up to 800mg but i just dont think its in my budget so ill keep it at 600.

    Yesterday was chest day. felt stronger but most importantly my pecs were mega pumped and my front shoulder veins where larger then ever.

    No lethary as of yet which im thankful for..

    I know timing isn't a huge deal with 1-DHEA but its the only thing i am using pre workout besides a pre workout stim and i am having some awesome pumps. Can you tell im a pump guy I LIVE FOR THE PUMP! haha

    trained back today and when as i was lathering up with bronzer before me tan i noticed a nice new strech mark on my right lat.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    Day 20 weight 225 (start weight 223)

    soooo I think this stuff is starting to kick into gear. I am up 2 pounds and my abs are looking more defined. I'm still dosing at 600mg a day. I would like to bump it up to 800mg but i just dont think its in my budget so ill keep it at 600.

    Yesterday was chest day. felt stronger but most importantly my pecs were mega pumped and my front shoulder veins where larger then ever.

    No lethary as of yet which im thankful for..

    I know timing isn't a huge deal with 1-DHEA but its the only thing i am using pre workout besides a pre workout stim and i am having some awesome pumps. Can you tell im a pump guy I LIVE FOR THE PUMP! haha

    trained back today and when as i was lathering up with bronzer before me tan i noticed a nice new strech mark on my right lat.
    Sounds great man!!
    Up 3 lbs? How's your diet looking?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds great man!!
    Up 3 lbs? How's your diet looking?
    2 pounds fyi I don't count calories. I eat at least 300 grams of protein everyday. On my large muscle group days (legs, back and chest) I eat most my carbs. Normally no more then 200 grams. On the other days I try to stay under 100. Right now my fridge and freezer is stocked with 90/10 ground beef, eye of round steak, 93/7 ground turkey and boneless skinless chicken thigh.


  38. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    2 pounds fyi I don't count calories. I eat at least 300 grams of protein everyday. On my large muscle group days (legs, back and chest) I eat most my carbs. Normally no more then 200 grams. On the other days I try to stay under 100. Right now my fridge and freezer is stocked with 90/10 ground beef, eye of round steak, 93/7 ground turkey and boneless skinless chicken thigh.
    Nice. That's the kinda diet I like.

    Are you noticing any increase in hunger?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice. That's the kinda diet I like.

    Are you noticing any increase in hunger?
    To be honest, my appetite has crap lately. I don't blame the Andro it's just my cooking lol I eat the same food all the time..


  40. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    To be honest, my appetite has crap lately. I don't blame the Andro it's just my cooking lol I eat the same food all the time..
    Ah. Ive gotten used to eating slow cooked meats. The only change is the meat tbh....

    Well not this week. This week is a protein fast.... First time in my life am I trying this.

    Check my log for details lol


    Hey what ecdy products have you used? I know you have used them with success and I know suppjunkie has as well. You notice differences in the different brands?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stackedcop's AMS 1-andro mini log (not sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:45 PM
  2. FIna Flex 1-andro
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. 1 andro fina flex question
    By skownation22 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:32 AM
  4. FIna Flex 1 Andro Questionn
    By skownation22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:53 PM
  5. FINA Flex 1 Andro
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Log in
Log in