Stackedcop's fina flex 1 andro log

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to scottydoc for hooking me up with 3 bottles of Fina Flex 1 Andro. I will be running a 6 week log 400mg ED. 2 with meal 1 and 2 with my last meal. Maybe scottydoc will allow me to buy a few more bottles and let me run at 600 or even 800 mgs ;)

Only other pro hormones i have used are AMS 1 andro and AMS decavol and it was one cycle.

I shall get some pics up tomorrow with my stats.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd For Shizzle Brotha!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to scottydoc for hooking me up with 3 bottles of Fina Flex 1 Andro. I will be running a 6 week log 400mg ED. 2 with meal 1 and 2 with my last meal. Maybe scottydoc will allow me to buy a few more bottles and let me run at 600 or even 800 mgs ;)

Only other pro hormones i have used are AMS 1 andro and AMS decavol and it was one cycle.

Hmmmmm 800mg I need see this!!! BRING IT :biglaugh:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for the return of Stacked!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this log brings me back to life!
Just like the FINAFLEX "Phoenix" Logo... Ladies and Gentlemen... Risen from the Ashes, Born of Flames... our favorite Crime-Fighter... StakedCop!!!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just like the FINAFLEX "Phoenix" Logo... Ladies and Gentlemen... Risen from the Ashes, Born of Flames... our favorite Crime-Fighter... StakedCop!!!!
I like I like! and he doesn't want to see Staked the stripper haha bring on the pix :D

Hey on another thought wouldn't a before video with numerous poses be cool too? Try it Staked haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like I like! and he doesn't want to see Staked the stripper haha bring on the pix :D

Hey on another thought wouldn't a before video with numerous poses be cool too? Try it Staked haha
Haha! Ill get some pics up tonight when I get home. That is if the wife is awake and willing. The video might be a little too much lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one. If 1 andro is anything like there other products you will be one happy guy. A top notch company and scottydoc wow what can you say. He is a wealth of info and a fantastic rep. Finaflex was lucky to grab him..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Always a pleasure to support another Finaflex warrior. I'm in!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedC i'm in!! Cant wait to see this log start rolling along!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

scotty chose well-you are one of the best loggers on the forum, imo!!!!

and a good guy!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scotty chose well-you are one of the best loggers on the forum, imo!!!!

and a good guy!!!
Tom's just saying that cuz he want to play with my guns :p

Thanks everyone for joining!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 3 of the andro. I went ahead and bumped it up to 600mg ed. We may go up to 800mg. Only thing I'm worried about is lethargy! I'm a recovering stim junkie and hate not bring alert but I also ain't a bitch so I'm hoping I'll overcome!

I did cardio yesterday. 50 mins the last 20 was hiit. I put some extra fat on over the last few weeks of summer from boozing :D. So I'll be doing cardio 6-7 days a week for awhile. I normally do a lot of cardio so it ain't no thang.

I just completely a chest workout. Not much to report today other then I ****ed up my preworkout meal and felt like crap the whole time.

I'm on the stair master now

Anyone have any questions?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is day 3 of the andro. I went ahead and bumped it up to 600mg ed. We may go up to 800mg. Only thing I'm worried about is lethargy! I'm a recovering stim junkie and hate not bring alert but I also ain't a bitch so I'm hoping I'll overcome!

I did cardio yesterday. 50 mins the last 20 was hiit. I put some extra fat on over the last few weeks of summer from boozing :D. So I'll be doing cardio 6-7 days a week for awhile. I normally do a lot of cardio so it ain't no thang.

I just completely a chest workout. Not much to report today other then I ****ed up my preworkout meal and felt like crap the whole time.

I'm on the stair master now

Anyone have any questions?
Dermacrine has always helped me with lethargy while on cycles

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Trained back back today. Had a great pump and a much better workout then yesterday and ended with 40 mins cardio.

Went out for dinner for my little brothers birthday. Only had 2 drinks (doubles :D). Ate baked cod with a baked potato. It was a nice change to not eat ground beef and rice lol. Other then that all I'm looking forward to the coming days.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Trained back back today. Had a great pump and a much better workout then yesterday and ended with 40 mins cardio.

Went out for dinner for my little brothers birthday. Only had 2 drinks (doubles :D). Ate baked cod with a baked potato. It was a nice change to not eat ground beef and rice lol. Other then that all I'm looking forward to the coming days.
Nice, good to hear you're getting back into the groove of things.

On the meal though, i would MUCH rather have rice and ground beef, than cod and baked potato lol. Well could be that I grew up on rice.. and i'm allergic to cod... haha! Keep killing it!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, and yah Transaderm or Dermacrine should help you out with your Lethargy if you experience any..SJ

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week one has gone by and not much new to report. I'm still at 600mg divided in 3 doses. I'll place a order tomorrow for another 2-3 bottles so I can ramp it up to 800mgs.

I trained shoulders on Wednesday and had a great pump going. I noticed I'm starting to feel increased muscle fullness throughout the day but nothing crazy or unusual.

I had to skip the gym today because I was stuck in court all day and then had to work. I hate missing a workout! Kinda messes with my head even though I know it good to take a day off here and there.

I have pics just need to photo shop my face out of them :D I'll get em up soon!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week one has gone by and not much new to report. I'm still at 600mg divided in 3 doses. I'll place a order tomorrow for another 2-3 bottles so I can ramp it up to 800mgs.

I trained shoulders on Wednesday and had a great pump going. I noticed I'm starting to feel increased muscle fullness throughout the day but nothing crazy or unusual.

I had to skip the gym today because I was stuck in court all day and then had to work. I hate missing a workout! Kinda messes with my head even though I know it good to take a day off here and there.

I have pics just need to photo shop my face out of them :D I'll get em up soon!
Save the juice in the tank for tomorrow's workout :D

Can't wait to see the pics, (no homo lol)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Trained back yesterday and could definitely see I was looking bigger. Skin was feeling a little tight and muscles were looking full. I think strength is on the raise. I hit the 160lb dumb bells for sets of 10 for one arm rows and that was after pull ups and t bar rows.

As far as my diet goes I'm switching to chicken and ground turkey. I should be able to drop my cals without loosing much strength.

Lethargy has not been a issue as of yet.

Sex drive is down. I don't even want it but when it's time all works fine :p.

Looking forward to weeks 4-6 that's when I heard the andro really shines.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Trained back yesterday and could definitely see I was looking bigger. Skin was feeling a little tight and muscles were looking full. I think strength is on the raise. I hit the 160lb dumb bells for sets of 10 for one arm rows and that was after pull ups and t bar rows.

As far as my diet goes I'm switching to chicken and ground turkey. I should be able to drop my cals without loosing much strength.

Don't want it????

Does this help ;)

DrunkGirlsKissing.jpg

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13

Hell yea man your killing it ! Keep it up

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea man your killing it ! Keep it up
Thanks man! The fiancé and I took off for the weekend to a cabin get away. No Internet or cell service for nights. Loved it! Will get back to the gym tomorrow.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 weight 225 (start weight 223)

soooo I think this stuff is starting to kick into gear. I am up 2 pounds and my abs are looking more defined. I'm still dosing at 600mg a day. I would like to bump it up to 800mg but i just dont think its in my budget so ill keep it at 600.

Yesterday was chest day. felt stronger but most importantly my pecs were mega pumped and my front shoulder veins where larger then ever.

No lethary as of yet which im thankful for..

I know timing isn't a huge deal with 1-DHEA but its the only thing i am using pre workout besides a pre workout stim and i am having some awesome pumps. Can you tell im a pump guy I LIVE FOR THE PUMP! haha

trained back today and when as i was lathering up with bronzer before me tan i noticed a nice new strech mark on my right lat.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 weight 225 (start weight 223)

soooo I think this stuff is starting to kick into gear. I am up 2 pounds and my abs are looking more defined. I'm still dosing at 600mg a day. I would like to bump it up to 800mg but i just dont think its in my budget so ill keep it at 600.

Yesterday was chest day. felt stronger but most importantly my pecs were mega pumped and my front shoulder veins where larger then ever.

No lethary as of yet which im thankful for..

I know timing isn't a huge deal with 1-DHEA but its the only thing i am using pre workout besides a pre workout stim and i am having some awesome pumps. Can you tell im a pump guy I LIVE FOR THE PUMP! haha

trained back today and when as i was lathering up with bronzer before me tan i noticed a nice new strech mark on my right lat.
Sounds great man!!
Up 3 lbs? How's your diet looking?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great man!!
Up 3 lbs? How's your diet looking?
2 pounds ;) fyi I don't count calories. I eat at least 300 grams of protein everyday. On my large muscle group days (legs, back and chest) I eat most my carbs. Normally no more then 200 grams. On the other days I try to stay under 100. Right now my fridge and freezer is stocked with 90/10 ground beef, eye of round steak, 93/7 ground turkey and boneless skinless chicken thigh.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pounds ;) fyi I don't count calories. I eat at least 300 grams of protein everyday. On my large muscle group days (legs, back and chest) I eat most my carbs. Normally no more then 200 grams. On the other days I try to stay under 100. Right now my fridge and freezer is stocked with 90/10 ground beef, eye of round steak, 93/7 ground turkey and boneless skinless chicken thigh.
Nice. That's the kinda diet I like. :)

Are you noticing any increase in hunger?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. That's the kinda diet I like. :)

Are you noticing any increase in hunger?
To be honest, my appetite has crap lately. I don't blame the Andro it's just my cooking lol I eat the same food all the time..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, my appetite has crap lately. I don't blame the Andro it's just my cooking lol I eat the same food all the time..
Ah. Ive gotten used to eating slow cooked meats. The only change is the meat tbh....

Well not this week. This week is a protein fast.... First time in my life am I trying this.

Check my log for details lol

Hey what ecdy products have you used? I know you have used them with success and I know suppjunkie has as well. You notice differences in the different brands?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still following, up 2-3Lbs is awesome! I hear ya on your diet/style of eating, I am a carnivore all the way myself, I mean I love food period, but could not live without MEAT!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am disappointed Staked has turned to the darkside.

Us naturals are a dying breed. Come back, we will overlook this slip just once!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:laugh:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25 have not weighed myself in a few days but my abs are fading away lol

I don't know where to start.. I have been slacking off in this log!! Shame on ME! I don't know what to talk about lol i think i lost my awesome logging skills :/ Oh well here we go. Over the last 5 days I trained shoulders, arms and legs. The only notable effect in my training is my strength is up despite the fact i not only do not care about strength but also my training is not based on getting stronger but to get bigger. I know the two come hand in hand but my mine focus is exhausting the target muscle, not hurting myself and of course building the PUMP!

I'm thinking about using the next 3 weeks or so of thus cycle as a bulk and continue that bulk Thur pct. Sounds good right i mean winter time is time to bulk and i need to focus on feeling out a few muscle groups like my traps and back width.

Side effects so far... Ive only checked my blood pressure 3 times but each time it was high. like 150/90 also my libido is shot but I'm not experiencing and lethargy. I find this odd because when i ran AMS 1 andro libido was off the chats but i was lethargic as fu*k.

Let the bulking begin

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still dosing at 800mgs a day? or did you up it?

Understand about the logging. I think you have to log all the stats, including how you feel, workouts, any kind of stuff there is to report or you kinda just run out of stuff to say... Recently, I have lost some motivation in my log. The sub'rs keep it alive for me some days but I know what you mean by you just donno what to type lol.

Good luck man! No abs... man... I really have a hard time with that one... though I really do need to lose more weight for judo... my weight class... haha.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can still see my abs lol what i mean is i have gained some belly fat. nothing crazy. btw im still doing 600mg i cant afford 800mg for 6 weeks on a police mans salary

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks in review

so far this has been a smooth run. The only negative side effect is I'm feeling suppressed. I am even waking up with no morning wood and i have no desirer. So libido is pretty dead. If Scotty is cool with it i would like to start my FINA FLEX PURE TEST i have laying around i won in a promo a few months back.

The two thing i have noticed about FINA FLEX 1 ANDRO is the pump i build during my workouts is pretty awesome. The only supplements i am taking pre workout is BCAAs, stims and FINA FLEX ANDRO. Today is arm day and cant to get started. Another effect of the ANDRO i am vascular as every even tho i have put on a few extra pounds of fat. I'm pretty sure the fat will fall off when i start PCT REVOLUTION, this stuff drys me out pretty good and gets my test levels up and kills my estrogen. So I'm looking forward to PCT :)

Still no lethargy issues which is a big plus. The only thing worse then no libido would be no libido and tired as fock all day lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct rev is some good stuff!
Hopefully your progress still continues in pct. And hope you soon log a mean ecdy log ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct rev is some good stuff!
Hopefully your progress still continues in pct. And hope you soon log a mean ecdy log ;)
I know the PCT rev will be a good time!

Not to get of topic but I'm thinking about a 6 month ecdy cycle. 2 months e-Bol, 2 months true Turk and 2 months animal m stak. The whole time I'll run 150mg iforce ecdymorph :D that should be a good cycle