Stackedcop's fina flex 1 andro log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Still following, up 2-3Lbs is awesome! I hear ya on your diet/style of eating, I am a carnivore all the way myself, I mean I love food period, but could not live without MEAT!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Registered User

I am disappointed Staked has turned to the darkside.

Us naturals are a dying breed. Come back, we will overlook this slip just once!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 25 have not weighed myself in a few days but my abs are fading away lol

I don't know where to start.. I have been slacking off in this log!! Shame on ME! I don't know what to talk about lol i think i lost my awesome logging skills :/ Oh well here we go. Over the last 5 days I trained shoulders, arms and legs. The only notable effect in my training is my strength is up despite the fact i not only do not care about strength but also my training is not based on getting stronger but to get bigger. I know the two come hand in hand but my mine focus is exhausting the target muscle, not hurting myself and of course building the PUMP!

I'm thinking about using the next 3 weeks or so of thus cycle as a bulk and continue that bulk Thur pct. Sounds good right i mean winter time is time to bulk and i need to focus on feeling out a few muscle groups like my traps and back width.

Side effects so far... Ive only checked my blood pressure 3 times but each time it was high. like 150/90 also my libido is shot but I'm not experiencing and lethargy. I find this odd because when i ran AMS 1 andro libido was off the chats but i was lethargic as fu*k.

Let the bulking begin

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

You still dosing at 800mgs a day? or did you up it?

Understand about the logging. I think you have to log all the stats, including how you feel, workouts, any kind of stuff there is to report or you kinda just run out of stuff to say... Recently, I have lost some motivation in my log. The sub'rs keep it alive for me some days but I know what you mean by you just donno what to type lol.

Good luck man! No abs... man... I really have a hard time with that one... though I really do need to lose more weight for judo... my weight class... haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

i can still see my abs lol what i mean is i have gained some belly fat. nothing crazy. btw im still doing 600mg i cant afford 800mg for 6 weeks on a police mans salary

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

4 weeks in review

so far this has been a smooth run. The only negative side effect is I'm feeling suppressed. I am even waking up with no morning wood and i have no desirer. So libido is pretty dead. If Scotty is cool with it i would like to start my FINA FLEX PURE TEST i have laying around i won in a promo a few months back.

The two thing i have noticed about FINA FLEX 1 ANDRO is the pump i build during my workouts is pretty awesome. The only supplements i am taking pre workout is BCAAs, stims and FINA FLEX ANDRO. Today is arm day and cant to get started. Another effect of the ANDRO i am vascular as every even tho i have put on a few extra pounds of fat. I'm pretty sure the fat will fall off when i start PCT REVOLUTION, this stuff drys me out pretty good and gets my test levels up and kills my estrogen. So I'm looking forward to PCT

Still no lethargy issues which is a big plus. The only thing worse then no libido would be no libido and tired as fock all day lol

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Pct rev is some good stuff!
    Hopefully your progress still continues in pct. And hope you soon log a mean ecdy log
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Pct rev is some good stuff!
    Hopefully your progress still continues in pct. And hope you soon log a mean ecdy log
    I know the PCT rev will be a good time!

Not to get of topic but I'm thinking about a 6 month ecdy cycle. 2 months e-Bol, 2 months true Turk and 2 months animal m stak. The whole time I'll run 150mg iforce ecdymorph that should be a good cycle

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

No I'm cool with it, sorry been out the game for about a week, do what ya gotta do Bro!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I know the PCT rev will be a good time! Not to get of topic but I'm thinking about a 6 month ecdy cycle. 2 months e-Bol, 2 months true Turk and 2 months animal m stak. The whole time I'll run 150mg iforce ecdymorph that should be a good cycle
    1st glad you are enjoying your maiden voyage, lol.2nd ecdy is only $14, gonna get me some too.3rd i've had my eye on pct black for awhile now, ing panel looks incredible. can't believe it has such a low rating at nutra-i am gonna 5 star it just from what i have heard and looking at ingredients!!!good luck sc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st glad you are enjoying your maiden voyage, lol.2nd ecdy is only $14, gonna get me some too.3rd i've had my eye on pct black for awhile now, ing panel looks incredible. can't believe it has such a low rating at nutra-i am gonna 5 star it just from what i have heard and looking at ingredients!!!good luck sc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yup PCT rev is one of the most under rated products at Nutra. Though I dont trust nutras rating system. iForce's ecdy is also very cheap. Though I dont know if it works at the doses on the bottle. I think I took 9-12 cap a day and I built some muscle I think. But I wasnt ONLY on ecdy lol. Cheap so give it a try
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup PCT rev is one of the most under rated products at Nutra. Though I dont trust nutras rating system. iForce's ecdy is also very cheap. Though I dont know if it works at the doses on the bottle. I think I took 9-12 cap a day and I built some muscle I think. But I wasnt ONLY on ecdy lol. Cheap so give it a try
    yeah, i ran a couple of bottles of the iforce ecdy-i was also on other stuff so not sure how much was the ecdy and how much was the other stuff. the iforce fadogia is nice! as to nutra's rating system i agree, i have heard nothing but good stuff about pct black!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Trivia...is Back!!!

Today's Trivia Question will be post at 2:30pm Eastern Standard time...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-50.html#post3059499
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stackedcop's AMS 1-andro mini log (not sponsored)
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:45 PM
  2. FIna Flex 1-andro
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 01:48 PM
  3. 1 andro fina flex question
    By skownation22 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:32 PM
  4. FIna Flex 1 Andro Questionn