3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok everyone here we go. Id like to give a big thanks to SNS for not only choosing me, but for the rediculously fast shipping, i was shocked when i got the product in.

Secondly i am currently dieting, about to start week 6 on monday. I feel pretty good, but definitely have been getting aggitated easier lately. So we shall see if this helps me out/keeps motivation high.

Ill be dosing up to 2 caps a day of the 150mg doseage.

Very intune with my body, been training and dieting almost 9 years now.

Ill just post my thoughts and how i feel each day i use it.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Subd!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i popped a cap on an empty stomach today about an hour before the workout. Shortly after ingestion i definitely felt an uplit and pretty positive mood. Got in and killed back, so far so good!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in. curious about this stuff

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after taking 1 cap i definitely notice a more positive attitude and a tad more motivation to get the days activities done and taken care of.

Definitely nice while dieting!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Annnnd in! :) Yes, steve (owner) is a superstar with shipping!! Glad you're responding so well to it, good stuff!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
motivation is a huge benefit from picamilon plus things seem to just roll off your shoulder more.Makes for much more productive days,excited to see how well you end up liking it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interesting, i wonder how it would stack with phenibut xt?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well actually. I'm stacking picamillon, phenibut xt, piracetam, glucorolactone (spelling?)

Ita good but I'm taking off 2-3 days a week with the phenibut so I dint get too hooked. Like it though so far

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
very interesting, i wonder how it would stack with phenibut xt?
There are days I take them both and am very pleased with them. For some people dosing them at the same time would be a little too much, but as long as space dosing out, they stack great. Now, some ppl that want a really chilled out feeling may really enjoy dosing them at the same time.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose the following way

Morning:

2 Glucoronate (spelling still of i know)
1 Huperizine
1 Piracetam scoop
1 Picamillon
1 scoop focus XT
2 Phenibut XT

Afternoon:
Same but no phenibut

I am also dealing with PTSD and don't wanna take medication so I enjoy the chilled out feeling. Also I'm studying for the LSAT right now so it's actually a great stack for studying, minus the phenibut (it relaxes me too much)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is amazing, i ran it waaaayyyy back when it first came out as a sponsored log and loved it. Definitely need to pick more up, just havnt gotten around to it and have forgotten.

Dosed 1 cap today prior to work, definitely noted a much more relaxed "lighter" feeling. Work has really been getting on my last nerve and i have found myself to be a bit more snappy, 1 cap of this and im much more mellow.

It also keeps my head in the game diet wise, liking my run thus far.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is amazing, i ran it waaaayyyy back when it first came out as a sponsored log and loved it. Definitely need to pick more up, just havnt gotten around to it and have forgotten.

Dosed 1 cap today prior to work, definitely noted a much more relaxed "lighter" feeling. Work has really been getting on my last nerve and i have found myself to be a bit more snappy, 1 cap of this and im much more mellow.

It also keeps my head in the game diet wise, liking my run thus far.
Agreed man. I also ran a sponsored FXT log, stuff is amazing. The taste alone is enough to buy it (pink lemonade). It is definitely a must have for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed two caps to test it out prior to work. Again much more mellow and relaxed. Lovin this effect.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are days I take them both and am very pleased with them. For some people dosing them at the same time would be a little too much, but as long as space dosing out, they stack great. Now, some ppl that want a really chilled out feeling may really enjoy dosing them at the same time.

i think i would go with pic in am phenibut xt before bed....when i can't sleep phenibut really does the trick, i am a big fan!!!

to 3eclipsegt, agree with you on focusxt, i logged it last year and really enjoyed it!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good, averaging about 2 caps a day anytime im feeling a bit stressed.

Very impressed thus far and a big time sleeper product!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good, averaging about 2 caps a day anytime im feeling a bit stressed.

Very impressed thus far and a big time sleeper product!

Meaning good aid for sleep...or as in underrated-not talked about ?

either way, glad to see it's a hit with you man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meaning good aid for sleep...or as in underrated-not talked about ?

either way, glad to see it's a hit with you man!
Underrated-not talked about type product. You dont hear to much really about picamillon IMHO.

Im still continuing to dose this at certain times of the day when i feel i need to relax a bit and put me in a good frame of mine and its still doing its job.

A quick question, whats the highest dose one could take at one time?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Underrated-not talked about type product. You dont hear to much really about picamillon IMHO.

Im still continuing to dose this at certain times of the day when i feel i need to relax a bit and put me in a good frame of mine and its still doing its job.

A quick question, whats the highest dose one could take at one time?
I was wondering the same thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havnt updated this lately but i have still been taking the picamillon. I have noticed the effects have decreased a bit, but still provides me with that relaxing calming affect. Definitely enjoying this thus far and will pick up more when im out!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in this biznatch (late, i know, so)

so would you guys say this is like a all natural vallium?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't say it's that strong, phenibut relaxes me more. but it does work well and i enjoy the calm i get on the two synergistically

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in this biznatch (late, i know, so)

so would you guys say this is like a all natural vallium?
Definitely not like one of "those" calms, just seems to ease stress and put me in a better mood.