Which is the "BEST" cissus supplement? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which is the "BEST" cissus supplement?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which is the "BEST" cissus supplement?

It is now a staple of my supplement stash for my injured knee and chronic tendinitis in many of my joints. So which is your personal favorite cissus?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    It is now a staple of my supplement stash for my injured knee and chronic tendinitis in many of my joints. So which is your personal favorite cissus?
    Osteo-Sport - the best overall "joints" product available, IMO. Or you could just high-dose Cissus with some Vitamin C, if you want to go the cheaper route - that works well for me too. In saying that, I have terrible joints, etc., and although not a "Cissus" product and against everything one would assume, Erase has actually been the best product to date in helping manage them!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Hmm what does vitamin c add to the cissus? I have ran erase before it destroyed my joints.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Ive only ever tried Super Cissus rx. Id try the other things but super cissus has always worked well for me.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Hmm what does vitamin c add to the cissus? I have ran erase before it destroyed my joints.
    It's just to help re cortisol control - I always stack it with Cissus, so maybe just a personal preference thing. Yes, Erase generally has that effect on people, because it has AI properties as well as controlling cortisol - hence why I said, "gainst everything one would assume", LOL.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Haha yes yes. I have used super cissus rx but they don't quantify the strength so I wanted an unbiased opinion as to which is best.
  7. Senior Member

What would the vit c do specifically for joints? Cortisol HELPS with joint pain. If you crush your cortisol, with either erase, or too much of whatever anti cortisol supp you are using, you will start to have joint pain. Cortisol is needed for joints. Hence cortisol shots. I agree high dose vit c is a great thing to take on a daily basis for a number of things, cortisol control being one of them. But I don't think it really has any affect specifically on joints.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Osteo-sport is the best, I have all my family members on it.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What would the vit c do specifically for joints? Cortisol HELPS with joint pain. If you crush your cortisol, with either erase, or too much of whatever anti cortisol supp you are using, you will start to have joint pain. Cortisol is needed for joints. Hence cortisol shots. I agree high dose vit c is a great thing to take on a daily basis for a number of things, cortisol control being one of them. But I don't think it really has any affect specifically on joints.
    From the Osteobolin-C technical write-up: "Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important compound in immune function and tissue repair. It is required for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, amino acids, and the synthesis of connective tissues (8)." From personal experience, I know that if I high-dose Vitamin C, it helps a little - it may not be the same for everyone, as not everything is, since we all respond differently to everything.

I am aware that decreasing your cortisol too much can cause joint pain. Repeating that my comment re Erase was just an example, specific for me and it's highly unlikely that anyone else will ever experience better joints with it.

~Rosie~

10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm just now trying UspLabs SuperCissusRx. I'm halfway through my second consecutive bottle and I gotta say it does absolutely nothing at all. I've been looking at Osteo-Sport but it is extremely expensive. I will probably try it if I can find a fairly decent price.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Same, it helps when i over dose it but then it becomes expensive. I wanted to try osteo-sport but once again, budget budget budget.
  12. Senior Member

forged joint repair is pretty solid as well.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not a fan of Need2 products. I stick with certain companies.
  14. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about trying Primaforce Cissus 120 caps sells for about $26 or $27 and a jar will last 1month at 4 caps
    a day. I have been using Primaforce for the past 2 years and it's pretty good. Usp Labs Super-Cissus was the
    first brand I used until they changed their labels and it said you needed to take something like 9 caps a day
    in order to get results and it use to be only 3 caps thats why I stopped using Usp Labs Super-Cissus -Rx.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    How about trying Primaforce Cissus 120 caps sells for about $26 or $27 and a jar will last 1month at 4 caps
    a day. I have been using Primaforce for the past 2 years and it's pretty good. Usp Labs Super-Cissus was the
    first brand I used until they changed their labels and it said you needed to take something like 9 caps a day
    in order to get results and it use to be only 3 caps thats why I stopped using Usp Labs Super-Cissus -Rx.
    Cool cool ill try them out. Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 11:25 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM