My Final Taurus 5aOHP Review - AnabolicMinds.com

My Final Taurus 5aOHP Review

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My Final Taurus 5aOHP Review

So i logged the new product from Taurus the 5aOHP and you can read everything in my log but i figured I'd put up my final review of it separate. Overall is has been my best cycle to date, now some of that of course is due to my better knowledge of the way to run things. But this product was great for my recomp. I never felt the suppression I've gotten from taken other prohormones, no lethargy which is a huge plus, my blood pressure was constantly good never went to high and also kept it in check with AI's Cycle Support. I didn't get blood work done but everything feels good. Attitude wise aggression was slightly raised, alpha male feeling for sure, wasn't moody which I've also noticed on other hormones. Strength wise all my lifts increased while i was on it, recovery time was lessened, i was able to lift more often, and even my libido was high throughout it never crashed on me. I lost 5 pounds while i ran it also with the strength gains was very nice. Besides the funky dropper which i just used some oral syringes I've already had this is a great product. Its atop my favorite prohormones and wouldn't feel bad telling others to use it. Easily would give this 9 out 10.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool. I'm running it now.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice....looking forward to pbold and m1p
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Diamond Member

I've got a review of it up. Not really a log but I'm updating it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Hick rides the bull with Taurus' 5aOHP (sponsored )
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Andrew's Final Review of Taurus's 5aOHP 30 day run
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:54 AM
  3. There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:07 AM
  4. Andrew is lean & strong like bull, with Taurus's 5aOHP
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:02 PM
  5. Need 3 people to do logs for Taurus on our new 5aOHP prohormone
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM