JWA254's 2011 Gym Cataclysm feat. AnaBeta, Endosurge, and just about everything else

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
ARE YOU GUYS READY TO KILL IT?!

This will be my first log here at AnabolicMinds and I wanted to make it a good one. First things first, let's get the supplement list out:

Staples:
Whey/Protein blends (NutraPro Natural, Syngex, and Gaspari Myofusion)
Fish Oil (Krill TS)
Multi Vitamin
BCAAs (Xtend)
FOOD!
GEAR (Running a little low, hopefully I can restock before it goes away completly)

The Goods:
AnaBeta (3 bottles)
Endosurge (I just started bottle 2 of 2)
Alpha-T2 (1 bottle)
Erase (Couple days into bottle 2 of 2)
Pre Workouts: Mesomorph/LitUp/Adamantium

Additionals:
Glycergrow
Yellow Gold (if needed)
NeoVar (if needed)

This will be my 2nd time running AnaBeta. The first time I logged it elsewhere and came out 5lbs heavier with little (if any) fat gain. Strength went up and it was an all around great experience. Below are pics of my results:

in before "you pale boy." I'm working on that.

After that run I did a short stint of Alpha-T2/combustion and stayed relatively the same weight but my abs became slightly more visible.

Second history lesson, this use to be me about 4 years ago:

Looking fat and sassy at 250lbs. I ended up dropping 80lbs down to 170lbs and since have been making my way back up the scale with more muscle.

Current Stats:
6'1ish
195lbs
12-13% body fat

Any questions, post em up and I'll answer them. Also any advice, shoot it my way, as after all: I'm a growing boy.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
First day. I just had to drop in to say that I have forgotten how AnaBeta increases body temp. It's a muggy 70 degrees out and I'm sweating like a mad man. I've been out of the gym for about 1.5 hrs and even taken a cold shower to cool down but no go. I'll post workout and nutrition at the end of the day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here as well as there (likely to make comments there though) :)

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Will be sure to post past few days tonight. I ended up spending the weekend with the lady friend so I never got back to posting.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (Friday):

Nutrition
2304 Calories
36g Fat
305.6g Carbs (33.4g Fiber)
215.6g Protein

I just realized there's around 100 calories missing if you added the macronutrients together and compared to the calorie count, but this comes from the low carb tortillas I've been using taken account of the fiber in the total calories.​

Training

DB Bench
8x90 7x90 7x90

Squats
8x225 8x265 5x295 5x315

Lat Pulldown (Really want to get this up)
3x8x140

VBar Pulldowns (adjusting to a new system as I switched gyms)
10x130 12x130 12x130

EZ Curl Bar
10x70 10x70 10x70

Alt DB Curls
12x35s 10x35s

Shrug Machine (plate loaded, slow reps)
3x12x270

PecDec
13x195 10x210 10x210​

I changed gyms recently and it's probably somewhat in my head but some of the weights feel heavier than my old gym. I was pushing 95s on DB Bench with 8 reps and now I can still get them up but 5 reps is where I drain out. My squat seems to still be in good shape though. I'm trying to figure out if I can actually deadlift in this gym as the last one had a zero tolerance policy. I want to start deadlifting as it's a vital part to any exercise regimen.

Day 2(Saturday):

Nutrition
I tried to keep track best I could, but Friday night I went over to this chick's house to hang out with her for the night and following day. I'm more worried that I didn't hit my macros than whether I surpassed them. I have that I ate​

1790 Calories
32.5g fats
261g carbs (34g fiber)
141g Protein​

Allow for some deviation there as we cooked pasta and I'm not 100% on the ounces.

Day 3 (Sunday):

Nutrition
2514 Calories
73.5g Fats
266.6g Carbs (22g Fiber)
211.8g Protein​

To give a better idea of how I usually eat, over the past 4 weeks my average has been 2623 calories (42% Carbs/31% Protein/27% Fats) with 36g of Fiber. I'm going to probably keep these ratios the same (shooting for 40/30/30) but the carb intake may go up as I had great success with that last AnaBeta run.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
subbd for fantasy smacktalk, jk, but subbd. i'll be starting up a very similar log shortly...looks solid and detailed so far :bigok:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
awesome transformation.in for the log
Thanks!
subbd for fantasy smacktalk, jk, but subbd. i'll be starting up a very similar log shortly...looks solid and detailed so far :bigok:
How's your Week 1 game looking? I'm 40pts up and he only has a player left to play so I'm 99% confident I'm going away with a win this week.

Thanks for subbing and I'll be on the lookout for your's so I can return the favor.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks! How's your Week 1 game looking? I'm 40pts up and he only has a player left to play so I'm 99% confident I'm going away with a win this week.Thanks for subbing and I'll be on the lookout for your's so I can return the favor.
Im sittig at 181pts with a 35pt cushion. But he has 3 more players today and i only got 2. Hope i can hold my lead!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Im sittig at 181pts with a 35pt cushion. But he has 3 more players today and i only got 2. Hope i can hold my lead!
Best of luck! Do you have any idea how they're shipping to whoever wins? I realize it's a ways off but I was trying to fathom how they'd ship 50lbs of protein. I'm assuming it would be done in increments of 10lb bags.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I really have no idea. 10lb bags would probably be the most compact way to do it. 10 5-lb tubs sounds like an enormous hastle...but who knows...as long as its coming my way, lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Monday):

Nutrition
3773 Calories
52.1g Fat
524g Carbs (71g Fiber)
320g Protein

Training

DB Bench
8x90 8x90 8x90

Squats
8x225 4x275 8x275 12x225

Lat Pulldown
8x135 8x140 8x140 10x140

VBar Pulldowns
12x130 15x130 12x140

1 Arm Cable Curls
8x60 10x50 10x50

Upright Rows
3x15x70

PecDec
10x195 3x8x210​

I thought I had put 2 10s on the bar when I went to do my second set of squats and when I lifted off I thought to myself 'wow 245 is feeling a heavy today.' I racked it to figure what was up and sure enough I had put 2 25s on instead. I weighed in at 196 off fresh off the weekend. Seeing as I usually weigh the most on Mondays, this is where I'll be weighing in weekly.

Day 5 (Tuesday)

Nutrition
2706 Calories
41.5g Fats
343.3g Carbs (44g Fiber)
253.4g Protein

Ate a little higher than I had planned (I'm trying to eat less on off days and more on workout days) but it'll all work out. Tomorrow morning is another workout and I'm hoping to kill it.

AnaBeta seems to have been kicking in already, I've been feeling it with endurance and nutrient partitioning. My part time job involves a ton of manual labor so the endurance boosts help not only in the gym but there as well.

Other comments:
Alpha-T2 and Erase both seem to be doing their part as well. I'm still waking up dry and sweating like a pig in the gym (alphat2+anabeta)
Endosurge is still treating me nicely and the lady friend seems to like it from what I can make of this weekend.
Banana Myofusion is probably the tastiest stuff under the sun.
NutraPro's Natural Cinnamon Bun is great, but has a little too much cinnamon. Sad to see they have discontinued that line though.
VPX Syngex Vanilla is also top-tier in terms of taste.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (Wednesday):

Nutrition
4887 Calories
96.1g Fat
637.5g Carbs (61.4g Fiber)
360g Protein

Training

DB Bench
9x90 6x95s 6x95s 5x95s

Squats
8x225 12x245 12x250

Alt. DB Curls
18x35s 16x35s 16x35s

Upright Rows
3x15x70

Dips
20 20 12w45lb

DB Shrug
3x20x75s

PecDec
12x195​

Gym was packed this day. I couldn't get on any machines and when I somehow managed to find a free one (pec dec) I cranked out one set and went to get water. I came back, it was taken with a little rotation of army folk. I was already running later than I had planned due to the busyness so I just left.

Day 7 (Thursday)

Nutrition
2723 Calories
72.6g Fats
280.7g Carbs (37.7g Fiber)
241.4g Protein

Not a bad day hunger wise. This probably had more to do with I was busy from 9 to 7 at work (I move stuff/do labor jobs/haul away junk. See: http://www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com/). Yes, it's a comical name/part of the reason I took the job.

Day 8 (Friday):

Nutrition
3479 Calories
36.7g Fat
511.5g Carbs (60g Fiber)
268.8g Protein

Training

DB Bench
3x8x90s 7x95s (last rep was a tough one)

Squats
12x225 2x12x245 12x255

Lat
3x8x140 (extremely easy today. I'm going to bump the weight next go around)

SuperSet (Decided to have some fun :D)
1 Arm Cable Curls
12x60 12x60 10x60>10x40(Dropset)
VBar Pulldown
12x130 12x140 12x140>12x100(Dropset)

Shrug
20x270 20x270 15x270>15x180(Dropset)

Capped off the week with a fun workout. The pump was absolutely ridiculous from Anabeta, mesomorph. Not to mention I had thrown a little glyergrow into the mix that morning. If I didn't have to rush back to print out my paper before class I would have stayed a little longer because I was absolutely feeling it today. Veins were bulging out and I was getting hella-stares. feelsgoodman.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late sub.

Amazing transformation man!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did i miss this? Im in bud!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I took Ana Beta PCT and it kept strength up and muscle pretty good even on low carb.

Now i'm on EndoSurge and its amazing for Libido and seems to make me more vascular. Nutrient partitioning on AnaBeta was good I feel, and I am almost certain running these stacked would be NUTS!

Cant wait for more results.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'll be updating the weekend and Monday through Today, later this evening. I'm a little sick right now. I woke up Tuesday feeling like I got hit by a train and was running a fever. I rested all day and today I feel slightly better so I decided to skip the morning gym session :(. More detail later. Hope everyone else is killing it today.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Okay, just for the sake of not making an absurdly long post, I will be summarizing the week.

I woke up Tuesday feeling ill (flu like symptoms) and started dosing meds. Wednesday, I no longer felt bodily sore but my head was still in a funk and my sinuses began acting up (it's been cold one day, hot the next, wet and muggy, etc etc). I took it easy Wednesday and Thursday in an attempt to go to the gym Friday. I tried to work out Friday, and after 2 sets of [light] squats and db bench, I called it quits. Strength was stable but I felt like poo.

My nutrition was kept solid throughout the week though as I averaged:

2,822 Calories
74g Fat
315.3g Carbs (45.9g Fiber)
234.6g Protein

Monday, the train will be back on the track and I can get to putting AnaBeta to great use.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, just for the sake of not making an absurdly long post, I will be summarizing the week.

I woke up Tuesday feeling ill (flu like symptoms) and started dosing meds. Wednesday, I no longer felt bodily sore but my head was still in a funk and my sinuses began acting up (it's been cold one day, hot the next, wet and muggy, etc etc). I took it easy Wednesday and Thursday in an attempt to go to the gym Friday. I tried to work out Friday, and after 2 sets of [light] squats and db bench, I called it quits. Strength was stable but I felt like poo.

2,822 Calories
74g Fat
234.6g Protein

Monday, the train will be back on the track and I can get to putting AnaBeta to great use.
Just rest it up bud, make sure your getting those good nutrients and water and hit it hard once you feel better!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2,822 Calories
74g Fat
234.6g Protein

Being sick or having time off training is no fun. Hope you can get back in and kill it again next week!

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2,822 Calories
74g Fat
234.6g Protein

Yuck man, keep yourself healthy. Im sure things will turn around and maybe this is a long needed rest week. :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Small update:

Hit the gym big this morning. Felt great. I weighed 194.4lbs today, which is a loss of 1.6lbs since two weeks ago when I weighed in but I'm not so worried about physical weight loss. What matters to me most is how I look in the mirror and my strength (which is seeming to be up). I'll post nutrition and workout after classes today.

Hope everyone has a great day and if you're hitting the gym up, kill it!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It's good to be back

Day 18:

Nutrition
2528 Calories
79.5g Fat
213.4g Carbs (35.7g Fiber)
254.4g Protein

Training

DB Bench
2x8x90s 3x5x95s

1 Hand DB Rows
3x8x80

Squats
8x225 10x245 2x12x245

Lat
2x8x135 8x140 8x145

1 Arm Cable Curls
12x60 2x10x60

VBar Pulldown
16x130 12x140 12x140 10x140

Shrug
20x270 20x270 15x270

Weighed in at 194.4 which is down. No worries though, I look good in the mirror and my strength is seemingly up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong workout man. Full body is rough always. I find it hard to "get into it" as deep as if I were to just focus on back lets say. But recently I've been doing more full body compound only workouts. So I seem to be activating my core more to handle the bigger movements. Which seems to activate my other muscles.
How do you get your self like "pumped" or "ready"? Like going from bench to squats? etc.?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Strong workout man. Full body is rough always. I find it hard to "get into it" as deep as if I were to just focus on back lets say. But recently I've been doing more full body compound only workouts. So I seem to be activating my core more to handle the bigger movements. Which seems to activate my other muscles.
How do you get your self like "pumped" or "ready"? Like going from bench to squats? etc.?

My schedule sometimes allows more than 3 workouts a week but being it's not consistent I figure it's best to stick with full body. I know typically people would say to cut out the isolation moves like curls but my ego just won't let me leave the gym until every muscle group is pumped :p. What I usually do is I bench > squat > bench > squat (repeat until I'm done with each respective exercise). I end up sweating a storm and it condenses my workout time.

As far as "getting into it" goes, I do warm up with some light-medium weights on exercises (ex. 55s on DB Bench, 135 on Squats) but nothing too serious. I definitely agree with you though that the feeling isn't the same as splits.

Also, what is the general opinion on Smolov's Stronglifts for Squats?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My schedule sometimes allows more than 3 workouts a week but being it's not consistent I figure it's best to stick with full body. I know typically people would say to cut out the isolation moves like curls but my ego just won't let me leave the gym until every muscle group is pumped :p. What I usually do is I bench > squat > bench > squat (repeat until I'm done with each respective exercise). I end up sweating a storm and it condenses my workout time.

As far as "getting into it" goes, I do warm up with some light-medium weights on exercises (ex. 55s on DB Bench, 135 on Squats) but nothing too serious. I definitely agree with you though that the feeling isn't the same as splits.

Also, what is the general opinion on Smolov's Stronglifts for Squats?
I am not yet at the level of smolov's programming but if you can dedicate the mind power to get through that program... It WILL work. Oh also, I'd say you have to have maxed out your squats progression. Like for me I know I can squat 365. I've done it before but I got a string of injuries that made squatting almost impossible for months. Then I had to ease back in it... then blew my back deadlifting... I will probably run something VERY similar to Smolov's when I start to try to add more lean mass over the winter in December. Currently, I'm doing a isometric/EDT combo workout for a recomp.

We shall see how all this works out ;)

The whole "jump sets" stuff works well I think. But I dont know how you can do more than 10 reps lol. I feel like my blood shifts from my legs then has to try and get to my chest soo fast that sometimes it just doesn't get there and either chest or my legs just deflate and cant even hold a contraction... hahaha. maybe I just need to up my cardio to get my cardiovascular system strong/faster

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hope your gym has dbs bigger than 95's because youre going to need them
:D Goes up to 125s IIRC. I'm planning on at least attempting the 100s by weeks end. There have been a few workouts in the past where I got 100s up 5x but they've been few and far between. It'd be awesome to lift the 100s like 90s.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Brief update: Another great day in the gym. I'll post Nutrition from yesterday and today, along with my workout later.

P.S. I put those 100s up a few times today on DB Bench :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brief update: Another great day in the gym. I'll post Nutrition from yesterday and today, along with my workout later.

P.S. I put those 100s up a few times today on DB Bench :D
Congratz on the lifts man! 100s is a great milestone for the DB bench :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Had a bit extra yesterday. :D
Day 19:

Nutrition
4660 Calories
119.1g Fat
565.4g Carbs (94g Fiber)
390g Protein

Day 20:

Nutrition
2273 Calories
41.4g Fat
245.4g Carbs (64.7g Fiber)
242.1g Protein

Training

DB Bench
2x8x90s 5x100s 4x100s

1 Hand DB Rows
2x8x90 6x90

Squats
8x225 2x8x275

Lat
3x8x140

EZ Curl Bar
3x12x60

VBar Pulldown
3x12x140

DB Shrug
2x20x90s

Chest Press
12x225 5x255 5x270

Preacher Curls
2x12x60 8x70

I want to bust out more reps with the 100s. Some bish was pissing me off in there this morning. This lady told me not to throw my weights and I had to explain to her that I didn't throw them, just dropped them down. "They're 90-100lbs each, they're going to make noise." She just looked at me weird when I told her that.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 4000cal+ day sounds epic. Loving it.

Haha yea. I think when I workout I look so intense that no one even wants to make eye contact with me. Well when I was at the gym. I train at home exclusively now. Hehhe.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It was another epic day of eating. The hunger is running rampant. Macro ratios were still in check though. I'm going down to the lady friend's apartment this weekend, we'll see if she notices any change in size/muscle hardness.

And now I realize how the previous sentence could be a giant innuendo. Ah well. I'm hoping to kill it in the gym tomorrow. I've got my eyes set on the 100s again, potentially going to try the 105s for fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was another epic day of eating. The hunger is running rampant. Macro ratios were still in check though. I'm going down to the lady friend's apartment this weekend, we'll see if she notices any change in size/muscle hardness.

And now I realize how the previous sentence could be a giant innuendo. Ah well. I'm hoping to kill it in the gym tomorrow. I've got my eyes set on the 100s again, potentially going to try the 105s for fun.
Good luck with the 105s! I know the first time I got 110s for 10 I was king of the gym. haha!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the 105s! I know the first time I got 110s for 10 I was king of the gym. haha!
Thanks bro! and o man, whenever I get to that level, I will feel the exact same.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Brief Update: Killed it today. Absolutely killed it. Honestly felt like the best workout I have had in years and to top it off: it's FRIDAY.

Got 3x5 with 100s and I attempted the 105s and got 3 reps. :D :D I hope everyone has a great day.

Bryanz47

Awards
Sounds like everything is going well... your not over training are you?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brief Update: Killed it today. Absolutely killed it. Honestly felt like the best workout I have had in years and to top it off: it's FRIDAY.

Got 3x5 with 100s and I attempted the 105s and got 3 reps. :D :D I hope everyone has a great day.
:thumbsup: YAY! :yup:

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Nutrition
3586 Calories
89.2g Fat
436.7g Carbs (90.4g Fiber)
291.4g Protein

Day 22:

Nutrition
2394 Calories
86.8g Fat
193.3g Carbs (64.7g Fiber)
200.3g Protein

Training

DB Bench
8x95s 3x5x100s 3x105s

1 Hand DB Rows
3x8x90

Squats
8x225 8x275 2x8280

Lat
2x8x140 8x150

1 Arm Cable Curls
16x60 12x60 2x10x40(Slow Reps)

VBar Pulldown
15x140 10x140 12x140 Dropset: 10x140>10x100>10x80

Alt. DB Shrug
20(each shoulder)x55s 15x70s

Day 23:

Nutrition
1913 Calories
110.6g Fat
62.4g Carbs (14.7g Fiber)
172.2g Protein

Day 23 has a meal missing as the lady friend and I cooked dinner at her apartment. We made thin crust pizza with whole wheat crust, tons of chicken, feta cheese, and some veggies. I didn't eat much but I imagine it ranged within the 500-100calorie range.

Speaking of the lady friend, she complimented me by saying my muscles looked bigger and that she noticed my veins more so than last time. :D <3 anabeta.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Brief Update: Got the 105s up again today on DB Bench (only twice today though I felt I could have had more with a spot. I'll find someone Wednesday).

Also, this weekend my roommate went to Chico to compete the US National Yo Yo contest and got 1st. Pretty baller even if yo-yoing is a useless talent. He doesn't even spend that much time practicing but the guy's good at it so I can't hate. I posted it on reddit yesterday morning and it has since garnered 71,000+ views. Take a look if you want.

[video=youtube;Ybbaq2hsZSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybbaq2hsZSg[/video]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brief Update: Got the 105s up again today on DB Bench (only twice today though I felt I could have had more with a spot. I'll find someone Wednesday).
Twice is better than not at all! Progress is progress, after all :)

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Nutrition
4552 Calories
126.1g Fat
523.5g Carbs (63.6g Fiber)
326.2g Protein

Day 25:

Nutrition
3438 Calories
94.3g Fat
354.0g Carbs (43g Fiber)
291.5g Protein

Training

DB Bench
8x95s 3x5x100s 2x105s

1 Hand DB Rows
3x8x90

Squats
8x225 2x10x280 2x8x285

Lat
2x8x140 8x150

1 Arm Cable Curls
2x8x70 2x10x60

VBar Pulldown (used a different bar, it was on an axis where the handles were able to swing back and forth. I don't know how else to describe it.)
3x12x120

Shrug
2x20x275 15x285

Chest Press (Plates)
8x280

I wanted to have some fun at the end of the workout so I attempted the chest press and was shocked at how many reps I put up.

My diet hasn't been as in control as I would like. Well, calorie count wise at least (macro wise it's still solid). However, my body composition doesn't appear to carry more visible fat. Just fueling the beast I guess? It's hard for me to eat this much food without thinking of fat gain given my history of being a fatty but I'm slowly breaking through that barrier I believe.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Squats felt great today, got a really nice feeling in my legs. I did a warm up set, then jumped to 8x225, onto 2x8x285, and finished up with 8x290. I'm slowly climbing up on squats in the 8 rep range. I want to at least bust out 6 plates with 8 reps before this is over (5 [difficult] reps is my previous best with 315). I forgot to mention but the Alpha T2 has been gone for about a week now and I'm almost finished with the remainder of my endosurge (did a 2 bottle run). I've got a couple bottles of Erase coming that I'll add in about a week or two.

I also have some Southland Performance Revamp and Protocol by Genomyx on the way. Has anyone used either of these?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I forgot to mention but the Alpha T2 has been gone for about a week now and I'm almost finished with the remainder of my endosurge (did a 2 bottle run). I've got a couple bottles of Erase coming that I'll add in about a week or two...
While I'm waiting for more, I went ahead and got a bottle of each Alpha-T2 and Erase, since it's been a while now since I ran out, and coincidentally the longest that I have ever gone without them, and I hate it! So, received my package from NutraPlanet a few minutes ago, and ready to start back on them tomorrow! Can't wait - Erase is pretty much my ULTIMATE supplement (up there with IGF-2 and the original Assault) :)

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 26:

Nutrition
3953 Calories
120.8g Fat
388.4g Carbs (49.7g Fiber)
329g Protein

Day 27:

Nutrition
4142 Calories
99.6g Fat
486.4g Carbs (63g Fiber)
319.3g Protein

Training
DB Bench (dunno what happened here)
8x95s 7x95s 2x95s

Squats
8x225 2x8x285 8x290

Superset:
1 Arm Cable Curls
8x70 8x70 10x60
Dropset: 8x60>8x40
VBar Pulldowns
15x130 10x140 12x140
Dropset: 11x140>11x100

Lat
8x140 2x8x150

T Bar Row
2x8x90 5x90

Shrugs
20x275 15x275 12x180(seated)

Day 28:

Nutrition
3515 Calories
120g Fat
358.5g Carbs (50g Fiber)
262.7g Protein

I came to visit family today so I forgot my log book and I'll have to edit in Wednesday's (Day 27) workout later. Wednesday's workout was nothing exciting but it was a great workout nonetheless. Today, I finished squats with a set of 8x295 which I felt pretty good about.

I've got some bittersweet news however. I've been selected to beta run Compound 20 by USPLabs which I'm uber excited about, but that means this log will be kaput soon. I'll be sure to link the new log though.