Southpaw Reviews AI Sports 3Z

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received a sample pack courtesy of AI Sports Nutrition (thank you!), and thought I'd throw up a quick review of the one product that I've tried thus far, and found myself really impressed with. A little background - I've been suffering with sleep issues for as long as I can remember, a few years ago I decided to do something about it and made an appointment at the sleep clinic, where I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and eventually was prescribed the CPAP machine. I decided to hold off on getting the CPAP machine, and tried using products like Tylenol PM, which left me feeling groggy the next day, melatonin which was ineffective in my opinion, and a slew of other homeopathic remedies, which burned through my wallet and did little to relieve my sleep issues. That brings me to 3Z, which I received last week as part of a sample pack from AI Sports Nutrition. Having never really been impressed with sleep aids before, I decided what they hay and decided to take the 3Z before bed that night. I woke up 8 hours later with what I can only describe as the best sleep of my life (100% truth no pimping). Now normally I need at least 9-10 hours of sleep just to feel "okay" the next day, with 3Z, 8 hours was all that I needed. I woke up feeling refreshed, alert and ready for the day. Needless to say, I will be using 3Z going forward. A sincere thanks to the folks at AI, for sending me out a sample pack.