LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500 - AnabolicMinds.com

LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500


    Title says it all. I have a bottle of TTA as well that I will be running alongside the RK 500 that was given to me. I just got back last night from Florida. I got married on Sept. 3rd, and now I am back at home. Working and back in school, I miss the beach, but I do NOT MISS TROPICAL STORM LEE. That bastard made the ride home take 14 hours instead of 8 hours, dozens of wrecks, road closures, floods, I even barely missed a tornado by about 3 minutes down in Shalimar.

    It very nearly ruined the wedding, but it held off until just after it was over.

    So this log will be based on SNS RK-500, along with SNS TTA-500. I am sitting at about 225ish, and I am hoping to lean out while maintaining size. I'm on a very slight caloric deficit, and on non-workout days I'm basically at maintenance.

    I'm taking 3 RK-500 per day on an empty stomach, along with 4 TTA-500 per day also on an empty stomach.

  2. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I love this combo myself, looking forward to seeing how you do with it. Congrats on the marriage and making it home alive!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I love this combo myself, looking forward to seeing how you do with it. Congrats on the marriage and making it home alive!
    Thanks man, yeah making it home alive was quite a feat through that rubbish.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107132

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    glad to here everyone is one.congrats or I'm sorry to heard about the marriage heheh in for the log
  5. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Congratulations!
    Glad everything ended up alright.

    Looking forward to following your log.
    I'm Back...
  6. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,585
    Rep Power
    2274696

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Happy Post-Nuptials Lane!! <--yes, I phrased it that way on purpose You know what they say about marriage...in like a lion, out like a lamb...or that could be referring to 'march', not sure.....either way, In for some TTA/RK action...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    LOL I always love hearing all the great things people have to say about marriage. Nothing will change for us, we've been living together for almost 3 years already.

    Anyway back to the topic at hand, I weighed in today @ 226.6, and I weigh myself every morning right after I wake up. I don't expect to lose that much weight over the course of this bottle, but I would like to lose a couple of pounds of fat and slap on some muscle if possible. I look pretty nice right now, but I could definitely lean up some.

    TTA usually makes me retain water noticeably, so I will look a little less lean for the beginning of this log most likely.
  8. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107132

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice stuff out the gate here
  9. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    226.4 this morning, I haven't noticed any water retention as of yet, but it generally started for me in the past during the 2nd and 3rd weeks. Got those RK burps today though, makes me want to burp more often. Does that make me weird? lol
  10. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Rep Power
    511002

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    great stack .. good luck bud
    S.n.S team member
  11. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    226.2 this morning, hit the gym really hard the last three days. I'm going to do some cardio and ab-work this evening. Nothing too intense, I'm sore all over.
  12. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    224.8, I'm losing water mass right now in all likelihood. I was pretty fluffy @ 226.
  13. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    224.8 again today. Look the same as yesterday.
  14. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What's the diet and training look like for ya?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  15. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    What's the diet and training look like for ya?
    I'm on a 250 calorie deficit right now, doing carb cycling. Training right now is pretty varied. Yesterday was an upper body split, that had to be rushed because I forgot the gym closed @ 9pm on a Sunday. Today is a leg day, I tend to do a lot of volume on my legs for isolation work, while going heavy on the squat.

    Generally speaking I do chest/back, legs, and arms/shoulders. I try to hit things twice a week if possible, that usually amounts to doing the split I just mentioned, followed by an overall upper body and then lower body.
  16. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Weighed in @ 224.4 this morning. My wife is pissed, so I know I've lost some fat. She likes me to be "cuddly" instead of ripped. The abs are showing through, so I'm getting near 10% BF. My abs always pop out around 10%.
  17. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I'm on a 250 calorie deficit right now, doing carb cycling. Training right now is pretty varied. Yesterday was an upper body split, that had to be rushed because I forgot the gym closed @ 9pm on a Sunday. Today is a leg day, I tend to do a lot of volume on my legs for isolation work, while going heavy on the squat.

    Generally speaking I do chest/back, legs, and arms/shoulders. I try to hit things twice a week if possible, that usually amounts to doing the split I just mentioned, followed by an overall upper body and then lower body.
    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Weighed in @ 224.4 this morning. My wife is pissed, so I know I've lost some fat. She likes me to be "cuddly" instead of ripped. The abs are showing through, so I'm getting near 10% BF. My abs always pop out around 10%.
    That's about how I start my diet too. I like working bodyparts individually but with such a hectic school schedule this semester, my training routine looks a lot like yours and still find it effective. Oh and with the soft and cuddly thing, I had a girlfriend that was like that, I thought it was weird but I can understand where you're at!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  18. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That's about how I start my diet too. I like working bodyparts individually but with such a hectic school schedule this semester, my training routine looks a lot like yours and still find it effective. Oh and with the soft and cuddly thing, I had a girlfriend that was like that, I thought it was weird but I can understand where you're at!
    Yeah this is how I start most of my diets, I'm not going to do an extensive cut anyway. I've been bulking for over 8 months now, and I just need to lose some of the loose flabby stuff that got put on recently. So I'll probably not go below 215ish before I start to bulk again for another 6-8 months. I've got some nice size going, but the last month of my bulk turned ugly after running so lean for so long.

    I definitely feel you on the hectic school schedule, I'm an adjunct for two freshman English Comp courses, I'm doing 30 hours of guided observations at a middle school, and 30 hours of student teaching at a high school. Plus I have 14 hours of classes towards my Masters, and 5 hours towards my DFA.

    I've definitely had to make some sacrifices in my workout, I tend to enjoy workouts with more volume, but at the moment I just can't do it. So I'm back down to 4-8 rep range on most exercises, and then I try to tack on a couple of days of upper/lower split with as high on the volume as I have time for.

    My wife likes me to be "massive" in her words, and I don't look as "massive" without some fat apparently. I don't get it either, but it's whatever I guess lol. I'm not competing or anything, but I like to look a specific way...which does not coincide with what she seems to prefer.
  19. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    224 even today. Leaning out pretty nicely.
  20. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3811

    Reputation

    Keep it bro!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders

    Yeah this is how I start most of my diets, I'm not going to do an extensive cut anyway. I've been bulking for over 8 months now, and I just need to lose some of the loose flabby stuff that got put on recently. So I'll probably not go below 215ish before I start to bulk again for another 6-8 months. I've got some nice size going, but the last month of my bulk turned ugly after running so lean for so long.

    I definitely feel you on the hectic school schedule, I'm an adjunct for two freshman English Comp courses, I'm doing 30 hours of guided observations at a middle school, and 30 hours of student teaching at a high school. Plus I have 14 hours of classes towards my Masters, and 5 hours towards my DFA.

    I've definitely had to make some sacrifices in my workout, I tend to enjoy workouts with more volume, but at the moment I just can't do it. So I'm back down to 4-8 rep range on most exercises, and then I try to tack on a couple of days of upper/lower split with as high on the volume as I have time for.

    My wife likes me to be "massive" in her words, and I don't look as "massive" without some fat apparently. I don't get it either, but it's whatever I guess lol. I'm not competing or anything, but I like to look a specific way...which does not coincide with what she seems to prefer.
    I hear you man!! My wife likes it better when I'm fat. She likes to grab the live handles and say "love handles!". Granted she is Japanese. Ripped lean physiques are few and far between.

    Good work so far man. Keep going!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I hear you man!! My wife likes it better when I'm fat. She likes to grab the live handles and say "love handles!". Granted she is Japanese. Ripped lean physiques are few and far between.

    Good work so far man. Keep going!!
    Working on it man. Not going to take this cut too far, but I did put on more fat than I originally intended during this past bulk.
  23. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Going to be busy tomorrow not sure if I can get an update in, we'll see how it goes.
  24. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders
    Going to be busy tomorrow not sure if I can get an update in, we'll see how it goes.
    With a work load like that just make sure you get that workout in!!

    Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3811

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Going to be busy tomorrow not sure if I can get an update in, we'll see how it goes.
    What were you using on your bulk Cycle?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  26. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    What were you using on your bulk Cycle?
    Umm just a lot of food pretty much? Nothing different really just more calories. I wasn't actually on a "cycle" I was just bulking o' natural. It added a lot of fat alongside the muscle.

    Also doesn't look like I will get a workout in today.
  27. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was wrong finished earlier than expected, taking my pre-workout right now, and heading to the gym in about 20 minutes.
  28. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders
    I was wrong finished earlier than expected, taking my pre-workout right now, and heading to the gym in about 20 minutes.
    That's how you do it!! Get in that workout!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    One of the caps in this bottle is busted btw, went to get one today and got half of one lol. Anyway I'm 224.2 today.
  30. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    223.8 this morning.
  31. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    223.2 this morning, I'm looking a good deal leaner as well. The burps were especially potent today, I like them
  32. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    223 flat this morning, today is looking like an arm/shoulder kind of day.
  33. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I feel like I've pretty adequately leaned out already, but I'll keep shedding fat for the next two weeks. Looking forward to start bulking again, cutting isn't something I particularly enjoy lol. Just glad this was a short one. I am confident everything I lost was fat or water weight.
  34. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,585
    Rep Power
    2274696

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looking good man...out of curiosity, do you ever dose any RK/TTA preWO ? I haven't added in RK yet, but 2 caps TTA preWO and I might as well be just be wearing a towel...can only imagine what 1-2 caps of RK on top of that would be like....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Looking good man...out of curiosity, do you ever dose any RK/TTA preWO ? I haven't added in RK yet, but 2 caps TTA preWO and I might as well be just be wearing a towel...can only imagine what 1-2 caps of RK on top of that would be like....
    No I've never done them pre-workout, mainly because RK and TTA seem to work better on an empty stomach. I don't usually have an empty stomach pre-workout. I typically take a dose upon waking, and then a second dose pre-bed.
  36. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    222.2 this morning nice number lol. Actually surprised I am still losing weight at this point, but it works for me. Seems pretty evident none of it has been muscle loss as all my lifts have increased considerably since I started 2 weeks ago. Still around a 300 calorie deficit, and I don't plan on cutting anymore. This was just to lose some fluff I had recently acquired. I'll be getting back to bulking soon.

    I wouldn't have had to do this, but my last month of bulking was extremely sloppy. I ran a nice clean very lean bulk for 7 months, and then month 8 went to total ****. I had to fix it a little bit so that's what I'm trying to do here lol. It seems to be working, so I will be bulking again soon.
  37. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    221.8 this morning looking good.
  38. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    222.4, went back up a tad apparently.
  39. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    221.6 now, I think there are like 3 days left. Would be 4, but there were 2 burst caps in this bottle.
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So what are your plans after this? lean bulk?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LaneAnders Gets WYKED with Taurus
    By laneanders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. Fish oil burps - YECH!
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 05:46 PM
  3. Fish Oil Burps
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  4. Bad Burps orm last bottle of Omega-3s
    By scottb2k in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:39 AM
  5. Fish Oil Burps
    By CDB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in