Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)

Meister

Meister

Awards
First: Thank you to SNS for the opportunity to log what I hope will be an Extremely helpful product!!!

I just finished a cycle of Halovar and will be using this as an addition to my PCT which consists of: TCF-1, TRS, and Revamp. During my PCT I will be continue my weight training, only with higher reps and will add P90X into the mix.

A Little bit about RK-500 Extreme:

Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg per cap:

RK500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-500 contains 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

What is the difference between RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme?
RK-125 is a lower dosed more versatile Raspberry Ketone product. It allows for lower &/or adjustable dosing, and allows for more stacking options with other products.

RK-500 Xtreme is 4 times the dosage of Raspberry Ketones and is for the more advanced or hardcore user. This product is offered due to the very positive feedback that we received from people mega dosing our RK-125 product as a convenience to people desiring a higher dosage without having to take as many capsules.

Each bottle of RK-500 Xtreme provides a 30 to 45 day supply of Raspberry Ketones.
................................................................................................

Today was day one and I started out with only one cap. I did not workout today due to my gym being closed and this gave me the opportunity to see if I felt any effects from the products that may hinder me in the gym.

With it being day 1, there really isn't much that can be reported.

I will say that I have a had a terrible headache today and do not know if it is from this product or something else. I will make sure to look for this in the upcoming days and post about it.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the PCT, hope it goes well for you and the headache goes away.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Meister

Meister

Awards
Day 2:

Woke up with same headache. I'm thinking this is due to me coming off of the Halovar and onto PCT, but not sure.

I took 1 cap when I awoke and another about an hour ago. Still not feeling the surge of energy that I have felt with other products, but I have felt pretty relaxed. (Don't know if that is a side or not, but it is nice)

Tomorrow I will have my blood pressure checked at CVS (free) and post the results. I figure this would be something else that may need to be watched and why not post it to inform everyone.

Pictures should be up tomorrow morning (Central Time). I'll do my best, but I'm not wise to the ways of electronics. Don't expect anything spectacular...at least not until the end of this trial (hopefully).

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Headache could definitely be from coming off, hopefully it goes away and BP comes out good.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree the bp can really make things sucks I hope it evens out

Meister

Meister

Awards
My head is destroying me. I could not make it out of the house today. No Workout...No BP check...nothing. I have work tomorrow so I am taking some Quil and going to bed. I'll get my BP done for sure tomorrow and will workout while at work.

I'll make sure to let everyone know how things go.

Thanks to all for following!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man get the headache gone!

Meister

Meister

Awards
DAY 4:

HEADACHE IS GONE!!!!!

I always ensure that I consume a minimum of 1 gallon of water and today I made sure to drink an extra 1/2 gallon, but when I awoke I knew things were going to be better.

I am starting to notice a difference in my energy levels. Today was my normal work day: wake 0330hrs work from 0600 - 1800 hrs (workouts at work and I get paid for it...SWEET) home by 1930 hrs and now I'm unwinding.

I took 1 RK-500 when I awoke and 1 after my morning workout which was at 1100 hrs. Not one time today did I feel that I needed to take a nap and I had plenty of energy for my workout.

This product does not give me the cracked out feeling that I am used to and was looking for. It is more of a clean natural feeling!(quite different than what I am used to)

I really am feeling confident about this product even though I am only 4 days in.

I know I still owe you guys before photos and I will get them up here.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I also owe you guys bp results. I left it in my locker at work, but will have it for you tomorrow. (MY BAD)

Reactions: mw1
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gluck in your pct and this run bro

get paid to workout ? shiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt can i has yur job ? lol

Meister

Meister

Awards
Day 8:

BP= 121/78. Apparently those are not bad numbers.

Still enjoying the product. It really is a very natural feeling. I am used to products making you feel cracked out in order to know that they are working, but not with this. You take it and you know it is working due to the higher level of constant energy and the fact that you get hungry.

I tried a workout yesterday without taking a PWO and only utilizing the energy gained from RK (RK 500) and I was impressed. My energy level was pretty constant. Definitely higher than it would have been if not taking a PWO or anything else, but not as high as taking the PWO.

In my opinion, this is a very good product for energy. I'll have to see how it works on cutting the inches.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Day 9:

I'm still loving the clean energy I am getting from the product. No gitters, no spikes and no burn out (as if you have just been unplugged from a socket).

The product will really be tested over the next couple of days due to me moving to midnights.

As far as losing inches, it is not cutting it (so to speak). I was trying it out this far without cardio in order to see if the product could do it, but thus far it is not. I'm starting to add in cardio tomorrow and continue for the rest of the bottle and see what I get out of it. I should be able to take the added energy gained from the supp and use it to do the cardio thus burning the fat.

I will say that I have not put on in extra layers since coming off of mass cycle (as I normally do).

Meister

Meister

Awards
Energy received from this product will definitely be tested today. Today is my first day of midnights and I am already sleepy (just awoke). I'll let everyone know how this turns out after the shift.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Energy level on night one was a little down. I felt sluggish and never really got into it.

Tonight, night 2: Energy level is through the roof. I did not even take my PWO. I upped RK to 4 caps and I am rockin. Great Shiza!!!

I'm also starting to notice a thinning in my midsection.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Energy level on night one was a little down. I felt sluggish and never really got into it.

Tonight, night 2: Energy level is through the roof. I did not even take my PWO. I upped RK to 4 caps and I am rockin. Great Shiza!!!

I'm also starting to notice a thinning in my midsection.
whoa, looking good in here Meister :)
Which P90x discs do you normally toss in? I ran the program back in 09....and will still use plyoX,Abripper & kenpo (from plus series) almost weekly...

Meister

Meister

Awards
whoa, looking good in here Meister :)
Which P90x discs do you normally toss in? I ran the program back in 09....and will still use plyoX,Abripper & kenpo (from plus series) almost weekly...
I'm not big on DVD workouts, but I'm running it in whatever order my wife puts them in. I'm loving the Ab Ripper X and it definitely made me feel like Beach the first time.

Meister

Meister

Awards
4 caps definitely appears to be the magic number for working midnights.

Once I went up in the dose, I had zero issues with sluggishness! Weighed myself last night prior to my workout just to see what things looked like and I was at 216.5. Don't like the number, but know that I have to go back down in weight before I can go back up. (My beginning weight was 220)

FYI: 4 caps gives me the burps, but they taste like fruit.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Still taking 4 caps a day and it is on and popping. Definitely the right dosage for me. I can definitely tell a difference after I take this stuff and it does not give me the jitters. Feels like a clean steady energy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, lets hope this continues to be the sweet spot for you :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, lets hope this continues to be the sweet spot for you :D
or more like 'fruity' spot ;)

haven't ventured up to 2g of RK yet...can take a little as 125mg and be tasting/burping RK's for hours and hours...good to see it's treating you well....

Meister

Meister

Awards
or more like 'fruity' spot ;)

haven't ventured up to 2g of RK yet...can take a little as 125mg and be tasting/burping RK's for hours and hours...good to see it's treating you well....

It really does rock at 4 caps.

Yesterday was a bit of a longer day for me. I was up for about 24 hours and dosed 6 caps. 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night. Still no negs about the product at that level. Only nice clean energy.

Pretty Impressive!

I just woke up and am about to take my morning dose of everything.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just noticed you have a second log. Lets see some awesome results.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I basically worked a 16 hour shift last night. I did the my normal supplementation. Normal 6 meals. No caffein, no energy drinks and lots of water. I should have been dragging ARS all night, but I wasn't and I only took the 4 cap dose. I'm really getting into this clean energy that doesn't let you down and make you feel like you just fell off of cliff.

(I did take my PWO LIT-UP prior to working out)

Great Stuff!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
4 Caps is definitely the right dose for me. Today after my workout, I did the "check myself out in the mirror thing" to see how things were progressing. I SAW ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (At least the top 2 and that rocks!!!!!!!)

Meister

Meister

Awards
This stuff at 4 caps is definitely "The Sh!t" for me. I can see my top 2 abs clearly today and yesterday I splurged and at 6 pieces of Boudain. If you don't know what it is, look it up. Fugging Delish!!!!

DJs_Boudain3.JPG

^^^^ Looks Awkward, but tastes amazing!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 Caps is definitely the right dose for me. Today after my workout, I did the "check myself out in the mirror thing" to see how things were progressing. I SAW ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (At least the top 2 and that rocks!!!!!!!)
nothing more encouraging (at least to me) than seeing some Abs staring back atch ya in the mirror....keep it up man! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmmm you like da sausage eh?

Meister

Meister

Awards
:bsflag:
mmmmm you like da sausage eh?
How do you respond to that? Either way I'm in a lose/lose situation.

PUN INTENDED

For those that don't get it: Loss in weight and Loss of ability to quick wittingly respond to the above comment.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Still going strong on 4 caps without any issues. I'm even have people at work that are noticing my leaning/defining. Will start my bulk again in a couple of weeks and will most likely put this back in the mix once it's complete.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Trial of RK 500 Extreme is coming to an end and I must say that I will definitely be purchasing it for my cut/leaning cycles. I have loved the clean constant energy that you receive especially since you do not get that harsh crash at the end. This product has worked as expected and in my opinion is definitely something that should be considered by everyone looking to increase energy and lean out.

I would like to say Thank You to SNS for this opportunity and for opening my eyes to a product that works the way says it will!!

I would also like to say Thanks to everyone that followed.

Shameless Plug: I will most likely be running another log (more detailed due to the type of log) in the middle of October. I will be starting a cycle of EPI and it will run for 6 weeks. I'll be posting meals, workouts and thanks to the inspiration from Chevy, Before and After Pic's.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent buddy, glad you enjoyed it. Its definitely a great addition to any fat loss stack or standalone.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I used it as a stand alone with normal cardio and it worked great. Very grateful for the product and this chance.

Thanks!!!!

Meister

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trial of RK 500 Extreme is coming to an end and I must say that I will definitely be purchasing it for my cut/leaning cycles. I have loved the clean constant energy that you receive especially since you do not get that harsh crash at the end. This product has worked as expected and in my opinion is definitely something that should be considered by everyone looking to increase energy and lean out.

I would like to say Thank You to SNS for this opportunity and for opening my eyes to a product that works the way says it will!!

I would also like to say Thanks to everyone that followed.

Shameless Plug: I will most likely be running another log (more detailed due to the type of log) in the middle of October. I will be starting a cycle of EPI and it will run for 6 weeks. I'll be posting meals, workouts and thanks to the inspiration from Chevy, Before and After Pic's.
Wow I dont know what to say. Thank you.