Meister is REVAMPed Thanks To SOUTHLAND Performance (Sponsored)
- 09-26-2011, 03:42 PM
- 09-28-2011, 03:44 AM
I'm still smooth sailing with the product.
Now for my wife:
She had a headache on her first day of the product which is similar to me. Could be a coincident, but who knows. (Did I spell that right?)
Last night she tried to fall asleep after doing her normal stim routine and Coke Zero and tossed all night long. She even turned the TV back on for about 2 hours.
Today she told me that Revamp has to be working, because caffein does not effect her that way. Today, she was careful about the soda's and when she now she is sleeping like a champ.
She is holding off on her stims for a few days to see if that changes also.
Definitely Good Stuff!!!!!!"THE DARK SIDE"
- 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
All is GREAT. My PWO is still effective at 1 scoop and I had a blue Monster that had me wired. My stim issue appears to be a past issue. I cannot wait to start my next bulk to see how things have changed."THE DARK SIDE"
10-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Thread is coming close to the end and the product has definitely done what it said it would. I am enjoying my PWO again and still only on 1 scoop. I see myself making this a staple of my cycling routine. Thank you to SOUTHLAND for giving me this opportunity and for helping to bring my stim tolerance back to normal.
My wife is still using the REVAMP and while she says she thinks it is working, she feels that it is not working as quickly for her. I don't know what the difference would be, but the fact is...IT'S STILL WORKING.
"THE DARK SIDE"
Similar Forum Threads
- By Southland in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 42Last Post: 10-28-2011, 01:19 PM
- By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:08 PM
- By Southland in forum EvomuseReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:26 PM
- By Bolanrox in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
- By Southland in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-17-2011, 07:21 PM