Meister is REVAMPed Thanks To SOUTHLAND Performance (Sponsored)

Meister

Meister

Awards
First:

Big UPS to SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE for the bottle of REVAMP and this opportunity!!!

A little History:

I’ve been using Stims since GNC first came out with Ripped Fuel (way back in the day). I have used them for so long that they almost have zero effect on me. My current PWO NO is Jack3d and I have to take 4 scoops just to get a slight tingle, but no pumps or increase in energy. I will be switching things up and going with LIT UP as my PWO and see if REVAMP will allow me to once again benefit from PWO Supps.

I’ve taken just about every pre-workout supplement there is, but I quickly build up tolerance which renders them useless. I can’t even get a kick from energy drinks. Yesterday I had a blue Monster/Redbull 12 oz/ 5 hour Energy Extreme and was still falling asleep while driving home from the cruise ship. (They did absolutely nothing for me except to lighten my wallet)

For this supplement, I will be logging the honest changes I feel from the supplement. I will be taking it exactly as directed: (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening). I will also be taking it with a stimulant to see if its cleansing effect really takes place while using stims. (The bottle says that it can be taken with stimulants.)

Once the bottle is empty, I will again consume a blue Monster/Redbull/5 hour Energy Extreme (not at the same time this time) and log whether or not effects are different from before.

During the log, please feel free add anything you feel I am lacking or ideas on how to make this better.

Day One Has Begun...

Meister

Meister

Awards
With day 1 being over, I did not expect to notice any type of difference. I did want to see if I would notice any type of changes in my body (feel wise.)

The only thing I have noticed is that I have had a killer headache. Don't know if it is from the product, but it is something that I will be looking for as I continue this log.

I will say that I am also on day one of my PCT which means that I stopped taking my PH Cycle yesterday. This too could be another reason for the headache.

Lastly, I am just now getting rid of my sea legs from being on a cruise for the last 7 days. Yet another possibility for the headache.

hopefully it is gone by the time I awake and I can get a great WO in tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive taken both Reset AD and this product. I didnt log it but I think it has helped revitalize my adrenals. I dont really know what parameters id be looking for but regardless I like the pregenelone in it.

Good luck!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Day 2:

Headache is still here, but I believe it is due to coming off of the Halovar.

I don't what to say about how this product is working, but I have very relaxed/calm today. I don't know if it is from this product or not, but if it is it's AWESOME!!!

I feel that I should try taking a PWO tomorrow and see if anything has changed. I know that it will only be day 3, but it would at least be good information for others about this product. I'll make sure to post about what kind of reaction I have to the PWO and if it is more than what I have become acustom to...in a good way!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. I'll let you know how my bottle worked when I finish it this week and take my first stim. :)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Nice update. I'll let you know how my bottle worked when I finish it this week and take my first stim. :)
That would rock. It would help everyone to see if the effects you end up with will be similar to mine.

Thanks!

Meister

Meister

Awards
My head is destroying me. I could not make it out of the house today. No Workout...No BP check...nothing. I have work tomorrow so I am taking some Quil and going to bed. I'll get my BP done for sure tomorrow and will workout while at work.

I'll make sure to let everyone know how things go.

I also found out that the calm I am starting to feel is definitely something that REVAMP is providing me with. I can honestly say that I have what some consider a very stressful life, but until now I always thought I was pretty chill. I can see now that Revamp has brought my chill down a couple of degrees and it really rocks.

If this product does nothing more than keep me at this level calm, it is worth every penny!

Thanks to all for following!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is your water intake? also are you using any supports?

Meister

Meister

Awards
DAY 4:

HEADACHE IS GONE!!!!!

I HAD A SWEET WORKOUT TODAY AND I MUST SAY CONGRATS TO SOUTHLAND FOR MAKING SUCH A SUPERB PRODUCT.

I took the normal dose of REVAMP 1 cap this morning and I just took my second. I worked out at 1100hrs and took 1 (yes only 1) scoop of my PWO at about 1015hrs.

Now normally, I would have taken 4 scoops and my workout would have been so so and my pump would have been nonexistent. However, today with only 1 scoop, I had a pump to be proud of. After my workout, my work shirt was tight around my arms and I felt great.

This product is no joke. If this is only day 4 and I am having this type of result, I know that I will have awesome pumps and vascularity at the end of the bottle.

THANK YOU TO SOUTHLAND FOR INTRODUCING ME TO SUCH A SUPERB PRODUCT!!!!!!

THIS SHIZ ROCKS!!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
how is your water intake? also are you using any supports?
I take in over 1 gallon of water daily and I am taking other things:

TRS (Primordial)
TCF-1 (Primordial)
One a day multivitamin
Super Omega 3-6-9 (NOW)
RK-500 XTREME (SNS)
LIT UP (Applied Nutriceuticals)

Next week I'll add in Creatine.

I did take in an extra half gallon of water today which may have helped also.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I also owe you guys BP results, but I left them in my locker at work. I will make sure to have it for you tomorrow.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shame on me for being away for a few days! Glad to see the headache has subsided and your starting to see great results with Revamp. How are you liking the Lit Up product? I have friends that are taking it and they LOVE it.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Shame on me for being away for a few days! Glad to see the headache has subsided and your starting to see great results with Revamp. How are you liking the Lit Up product? I have friends that are taking it and they LOVE it.
How dare you? Don't ever let this happen again! LOL

Honestly LIT UP (Peach Tea) flavor is flugging amazing. Very clean energy with an amazing taste. Mixes without any issues and has an amazing taste. I know I said it has and amazing taste twice (now 3 times) but it really does.

I don't know about you, but I usually have to take my PWO in the form of a shot instead of a drink. With this product, I can drink it, sip it whatever it and enjoy the shiza out of it.

I highly recommend it.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Day 9:

Sorry about day 8 post, but my wife took my computer hostage last night prior to me being able to get it in.

BP=121/78. Not bad numbers!

REVAMP is still rocking!!!!! I stay cool, calm and collected (minus an incident yesterday with a dumbars driving an 18 wheeler, but I took care of it.

I'm still only having to use 1 scoop of my PWO instead of 4 which means this product is providing me with a TWOFER. (2 for 1)

It is helping me physically, as well as monetarily! Instead of taking four scoops of my PWO which drains the product surplus quite quickly, I am only having to take 1 which means the money does not go right back out for another PWO. Instead, I can take that savings and invest it into a different product that will better assist me in packing on the mass!!!!!

I am also looking into purchasing a bottle for my wife. She has been using stims (weight control) for quite a while and she too has an issue with her tolerance levels being way to high. She also tends to stress a little easier than I and I think it will benefit her. I'll probably pick it up when I head back up to the supp store in a couple of days.

Meister

Meister

Awards
How calm and collected I stay tonight will either be a big nod for this product or an epic failure. Tonight is my first night back to midnights and I just awoke. Wiping the sleep from my eyes at 1600 hrs is completely awkward.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Well, I am still loving this product. Absolutely zero issues blowing my stack without reason and I'm still only taking 1 scoop of my PWO.

Good Product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I am still loving this product. Absolutely zero issues blowing my stack without reason and I'm still only taking 1 scoop of my PWO.

Good Product.
I think it enhances the effects of stims really well. i have taken both Reset AD and Revamp. I feel they helped not only restart my caffeine sensitivity by enhancing the stims effects, but also helped crashing out and feeling withdrawal from the stims.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Still only using 1 scoop of my PWO!!!! What more can I say? I have never been able to use a PWO for this long without having to up the dose and in my opinion this helps to give REVAMP high marks.

Still seeing this as a great product that will continue in my routines as I progress.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I don't know what else to say about this product. It is literally doing everything it says it does. I drank a full throttle energy drink today and actually got a good kickstart from it. (Never Happens)

I cannot wait to see how this benefits me when I start my next Epidrol stack in Mid October. (Last Mass stack of 2011)

Meister

Meister

Awards
I think it enhances the effects of stims really well. i have taken both Reset AD and Revamp. I feel they helped not only restart my caffeine sensitivity by enhancing the stims effects, but also helped crashing out and feeling withdrawal from the stims.
When you took this, did you notice if it helped to up the effects of your mass builders?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Nothing new to report. This stuff has rocked since day 3 or 4.

I'll be starting another cycle on OCT 14th and maybe this stuff will have done something for me there also. (Cleaning wise)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Today I decided to test out my stim sensitivity by going back into my Sintha 6 stash. I took two pills (normally would not even phase me) and I was fugging wired!!!!!!

Again, this product does everything it says it does!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take you are trying to put some size on? Now when it comes to stims I think we are alot of like. I have a high tolerance to stuff like that as well so I dont use them. Now as for your fat burning stims. Have you taken constant with no breaks? Just curious. This may sound completely crazy but I have found this to be true. Get your body cleansed. You migjt sit on the crapper for a few hours but when all is done your body might respond better to everything your taking.

By the way in for the ride. Sorry I was late.

Meister

Meister

Awards
So I take you are trying to put some size on? Now when it comes to stims I think we are alot of like. I have a high tolerance to stuff like that as well so I dont use them. Now as for your fat burning stims. Have you taken constant with no breaks? Just curious. This may sound completely crazy but I have found this to be true. Get your body cleansed. You migjt sit on the crapper for a few hours but when all is done your body might respond better to everything your taking.

By the way in for the ride. Sorry I was late.

I finished a bulking cycle a while back and will be starting another on OCT 14th. (At least that's the plan)

I give myself breaks on the fat burners, but not very long. I don't like when I come off of them. I would feel as tho I was gaining weight instead of dropping or maintaining. (Have issues with the way my body looks: Head thing I guess)

I have been taking Revamp and it is honestly doing everything it say it will. I'm trying to sell my wife on taking it due to the fact that she too has been taking stims for quite a while and does not give herself the proper breaks. I know she would benefit from it, just need to convince her to take it.

I may be weird, but who doesn't like dropping a massive duke? I once weighed myself before and after and swear I lost 8 pounds. I don't know if I was reading wrong or what, but it was epic.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today I decided to test out my stim sensitivity by going back into my Sintha 6 stash. I took two pills (normally would not even phase me) and I was fugging wired!!!!!!

Again, this product does everything it says it does!!!!
Glad its working for you! Syntha 6?? The protein?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Well, I finally got my wife to start taking REVAMP. I cannot wait for her to see the results she will have. The mood stabilization will be a plus also. (Well, at least once a month)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Holy Crap, I did not even realize that. "LIPO 6 Black Concentrate".
My Bad!!!
Ahh, that makes more sense LOL.

Well, I finally got my wife to start taking REVAMP. I cannot wait for her to see the results she will have. The mood stabilization will be a plus also. (Well, at least once a month)
Keep us posted with her results!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm still smooth sailing with the product.

Now for my wife:

She had a headache on her first day of the product which is similar to me. Could be a coincident, but who knows. (Did I spell that right?)

Last night she tried to fall asleep after doing her normal stim routine and Coke Zero and tossed all night long. She even turned the TV back on for about 2 hours.

Today she told me that Revamp has to be working, because caffein does not effect her that way. Today, she was careful about the soda's and when she now she is sleeping like a champ.

She is holding off on her stims for a few days to see if that changes also.

Definitely Good Stuff!!!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
All is GREAT. My PWO is still effective at 1 scoop and I had a blue Monster that had me wired. My stim issue appears to be a past issue. I cannot wait to start my next bulk to see how things have changed.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Thread is coming close to the end and the product has definitely done what it said it would. I am enjoying my PWO again and still only on 1 scoop. I see myself making this a staple of my cycling routine. Thank you to SOUTHLAND for giving me this opportunity and for helping to bring my stim tolerance back to normal.

My wife is still using the REVAMP and while she says she thinks it is working, she feels that it is not working as quickly for her. I don't know what the difference would be, but the fact is...IT'S STILL WORKING.