808rebel's PCT GOLD: Anabeta, Reversitol v2, Titanium +more

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    lol, that Formula X is something i'd really like to try out, but theres so much that I wanna try. seems like there's A LOT of solid products hitting the market. One day
    The ingredient profile is sick for the price, I got some headed my way
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The ingredient profile is sick for the price, I got some headed my way
    nice

    Day 8: Rest...sadly
    my body is hammered from playing so much flag football yesterday. I know for sure i'll be ready for the gym tomorrow, but i haven't gone 2 days without working out in a while :/ #gymwithdrawls
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    nice

    Day 8: Rest...sadly
    my body is hammered from playing so much flag football yesterday. I know for sure i'll be ready for the gym tomorrow, but i haven't gone 2 days without working out in a while :/ #gymwithdrawls
    Everyone is going football crazy lately lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. gotta hate the gym withdrawals. I imagine you'll experience a similar feeling when you don't win that 50lbs of protein

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    gotta hate the gym withdrawals. I imagine you'll experience a similar feeling when you don't win that 50lbs of protein
    LMAO, good burn...
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   
       


  6. Wow just came back on AM and they changed the entire look :|
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wow just came back on AM and they changed the entire look :|
    I JUST realized that too. i think i like it, but it really caught me off guard. I was browsing a thread, hit "new posts" and it came up lookin like this.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    From Oahu.
    I am currently teaching English in Japan.

    Noticed your '808' in your name

    You from Hawaii too?
    Get choke of us here!

  9. I haven't been on this site much as of late and didn't realize you finished your run. Good luck with the PCT.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Get choke of us here!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/newre...2201&noquote=1
    NICE!!

    Hehe, you still living in Hawaii?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I haven't been on this site much as of late and didn't realize you finished your run. Good luck with the PCT.
    Thanks man. Its good to hear from u, havent seen/heard from u at all lately. what u been doin?




    Day 9: Chest

    Flat BB Bench: 135x8, 185x8, 205x5, 225x5, 245x5, 255x5, 255x4, 235x5, 225x5, 185x8
    DB Floor Press: 85x5, 90x5, 95x5, 90x4
    Decline Machine: 90x10 s/s 45x10 each arm, 140x10 s/s 70x10 each arm, 140x10 s/s 45x10 each arm
    Incline Machine: 100x10, 130x10, 160x8
    Incline Cable Flyes s/s Decline Cable Flyes: 30x10 + 30x15, 40x8 + 40x12, x2, 30x10 + 30x15
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/newre...2201&noquote=1
    NICE!!

    Hehe, you still living in Hawaii?
    No, I've in the PacNW for the past 2.5 years. Don't really miss home much except for the fam, friends, and of course the food!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Thanks man. Its good to hear from u, havent seen/heard from u at all lately. what u been doin?
    Not much, just been traveling and taking care of things for a potential move back down to LA. In fact, I'm heading down there again this Sun. Then I'll be down in SD and you know what that means?! lol email me if you need da kine.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Not much, just been traveling and taking care of things for a potential move back down to LA. In fact, I'm heading down there again this Sun. Then I'll be down in SD and you know what that means?! lol email me if you need da kine.
    lol. for sure. probably wont be needing anything at the moment.

    Day 10: Back. light day, just to hold me over til legs tomorrow

    Bent-Over Rows (angled, slotted grip bar): 135x12, 185x12, 205x10, 185x12, 135x15
    Cable Lat pulldown (w/ arm loops): 130, 160, 190, 220 x15, + a couple single-arm burnouts
    Underhand Cable Row: 70-100 x12
    Bent Over DB Row: 70x10, x3 +50x15
    DB Curls: 35lb for reps, 30lb for burnout
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    lol. for sure. probably wont be needing anything at the moment.

    Day 10: Back. light day, just to hold me over til legs tomorrow

    Bent-Over Rows (angled, slotted grip bar): 135x12, 185x12, 205x10, 185x12, 135x15
    Cable Lat pulldown (w/ arm loops): 130, 160, 190, 220 x15, + a couple single-arm burnouts
    Underhand Cable Row: 70-100 x12
    Bent Over DB Row: 70x10, x3 +50x15
    DB Curls: 35lb for reps, 30lb for burnout
    Nice workout man! Should be a strong leg day tomorrow.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    lol. for sure. probably wont be needing anything at the moment.

    Day 10: Back. light day, just to hold me over til legs tomorrow

    Bent-Over Rows (angled, slotted grip bar): 135x12, 185x12, 205x10, 185x12, 135x15
    Cable Lat pulldown (w/ arm loops): 130, 160, 190, 220 x15, + a couple single-arm burnouts
    Underhand Cable Row: 70-100 x12
    Bent Over DB Row: 70x10, x3 +50x15
    DB Curls: 35lb for reps, 30lb for burnout
    Great workout! Keep killin it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. thanks guys...

    Day 11: Legs
    ATG Squats: 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x3 (weeeeeak), 225x8 x3 (minimal rest)
    Glute-Ham Raises: BWx10-15 for 6 sets
    Bulgarian DB Split Squat: BWx10 (each leg), 35's x10, x10, x12, BWx12, BWx15

    Notes: The weight wasn't there today on squats, I tried a slightly wider stance and couldn't dial my form in. But the workout was good...my legs are fried, I love this feeling.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    thanks guys...

    Day 11: Legs
    ATG Squats: 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x3 (weeeeeak), 225x8 x3 (minimal rest)
    Glute-Ham Raises: BWx10-15 for 6 sets
    Bulgarian DB Split Squat: BWx10 (each leg), 35's x10, x10, x12, BWx12, BWx15

    Notes: The weight wasn't there today on squats, I tried a slightly wider stance and couldn't dial my form in. But the workout was good...my legs are fried, I love this feeling.
    295x3 on atg squats is NOT weak!!

    Good workout man. And enjoy those DOMs. You worked for um!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    295x3 on atg squats is NOT weak!!

    Good workout man. And enjoy those DOMs. You worked for um!!
    lol, i know it isn't weak, but I worked my way up to 315x5, and 325x3 at the very end of my cycle. granted im still way up from where i started before the cycle, 225x5. I know I got it in me to do more weight, but TBH, Im MUCH more concerned with targeting the correct muscles and working my way into failure. big numbers are for egotistics. Im all about form and contraction.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    lol, i know it isn't weak, but I worked my way up to 315x5, and 325x3 at the very end of my cycle. granted im still way up from where i started before the cycle, 225x5. I know I got it in me to do more weight, but TBH, Im MUCH more concerned with targeting the correct muscles and working my way into failure. big numbers are for egotistics. Im all about form and contraction.
    Yup. Form, muscle activation and no getting injured is key for awesome progress!
    I don't even workout in a gym (I workout at home) so there is no showing off for me lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Day 12: Shoulders
    Standing BB OHP: 95x8, 115x5, 135x5, 135x5, 125x5, 125x5, 115x8, 95x10
    Upright BB Row (read delt pull): 45x10, 65x10, 75x10, x2, 80x10, dropset 70x10, 65x12, 45x15
    T-bar Rear Delt Row: 35x12, x2, 25x12, x2
    DB Front Raises: 7+ sets, supersetting with side raises and some rear delt flyes
    DB Shrugs: 70x10, 70x10, 80x10, 80x10 s/s with single arm db shrug w/ same weight, then finished with single arm, behind the back, db shrugs

    Day 13: Rest?

    Wasnt planning on resting, but i was at the Olympia Expo for like 5 hours and then I was busy all the way til night, and the DOMs are still strong in my legs and shoulders, so rest was ok. back at it tomorrow.


    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  22. Keep killing it bro! Think you're pulling another W this week in Fantasy?

  23. Nice workout!

    Hey have you tried that new MT pre-workout? Neurocore? The ingredient profile doesn't look all that bad for a MT product.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Solid lifts man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice workout!Hey have you tried that new MT pre-workout? Neurocore? The ingredient profile doesn't look all that bad for a MT product.
    Thanks guys. No i haven't but i got 2 sample packs yesterday and theyre 3 servings each so that should be fun
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 549
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:04 AM
  2. How to stack AnaBeta / Erase / Titanium / Alpha T2
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:34 AM
  3. AnaBeta and Titanium on epistane cycle??
    By roblasane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:12 PM
  4. Started anabeta/titanium/adamantium today!
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. 808rebel gets WHITE FLOODED (sponsored log)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Log in
Log in