steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Aiight, aiight First off big ups to UNCnate, stxnas, and all the good ppl down at AI Sports Nutrition for givin me this awesome opportunity to log a product I've had my eye on for sometime now..

Name:  hghpro500px.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  32.0 KB
    WRITE-UP
    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:
    What HGH PRO WILL do:
    - Promote healthy HGH levels.
    - Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    - Increase appetite
    - Increase strength
    - Increase recovery
    - Promote clear skin
    - Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    - Control prolactin
    - Control somatostatin
    - Increase fat loss

A little about my self, 26 years old, yesterday i weighed in at 177lbs, I've been training for just about a year now but have been very committed to building muscle and my over all health for the past 9-10 months.
    My routine is fairly simple and usually consists of some over training, which is one of the reasons why i'm ready to put HGHpro to the test as far as recovery goes. I also have a pretty stubborn gut that im hoping to lean up with the help of HGHpro's increased fat lose properties. My sleep patterns have been garbage since i can remember and i'm super pumped to finally be getting the rest i need to recover, build better muscle and just all out have a better day.

In the next month to follow i plan on losing some bodyfat, maintaining and hopefully gaining a little more mass and strength, and SLEEPING!! this will be my first recomp, as well as my first log!! so please feel free to throw any advice my way

my routine isnt anything special, just kind of a shiit storm of things i threw together over the past year of learning to lift..
    I'm going to be hitting the gym at a minimum of 6 days a week
    Day 1: chest, bi's and tri's
    Day 2: back and shoulders
    Day 3: legs and abs
    Repeat

I will also be hitting cardio 3-4 days a week.. possibly more.

My diet is going to be at what I would consider maintenance, high in protein, moderate carbs and fat.. and i'll be staying away from excessive sugars. sorry no breakdowns on macros and such..

other supplements in the mix will be:
    Whey Protein
    BCAA's
    Creatine Mono
    PreWO ( LIT-UP )

First Dose of HGHpro will be TONIGHT!
    let the games begin!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

09/02/11

hahaha ok..so took me about 3 hours to figure out how to post pics, but we got'r..

AFTER

OK!! here she goes..
    My Final Reveiw of AI's HGHpro

I had been interested in this product for quite some time before i was given the opportunity to log it. 1. I wanted something non-hormonal, 2. I have heard mixed reviews of GH products and 3. AI is a great company I've had great success with their products in the past.

I tried my first attempt at a recomp, with little to no education on exactly HOW to recomp.
    I kept my training at a pretty high intensity through out the my use of HGHpro, for the most part. Cardio started to suffer towards the end a well as diet..by no fault but my own..and some money issues. ANYWAYS..
    Were my goals reaches?? ABSOLUTELY!!
    With the Help of HGHpro i was able to lean up a small percentage of body fat aprox 5 lbs..finishing at 172lbs, harden up and gain some mass.. mainly in my chest (awesome!!)
    HGHpro Helped tremendously with my RECOVERY between workouts.
    Sleep was DEEP AND RESTFUL the entire time i was using it, even under stressful situations.

Would i recommend HGHpro to friends or anyone at my gym etc?? I already have.. and I plan on using this at least a few times through out the year, the benefits are that good.
    AGAIN i want to Sincerely Thank AI, UNCnate, stxnas and the whole crew at AI for helping me achieve my goals with da 'pro
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

HELL YEAH LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN (YEAH) Fred durst :S
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed in. Looking good man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

lmfao Tiny..ahhh man..
    thanks for stoppin by matt!!
    cant wait to start up!! ive been sore all damn week..i need some recovery
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Using my HGHPro sample tonight, inspired by steppinRazor! LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright, let's do this!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Tiny heard that hghpro treated you well..good stuff..and yeah its killer with 3Z.. i saved a few doses of my 3Z to take stack with my hghpro later on
    stxnas! what up dude!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Tiny heard that hghpro treated you well..good stuff..and yeah its killer with 3Z.. i saved a few doses of my 3Z to take stack with my hghpro later on
    stxnas! what up dude!
    Yeah it almost makes me sleep too good haha i can't even wake up sometimes xD
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

aight so last night took 4 caps HGHpro was asleep within 30-45 mins and stayed asleep..cant complain. i usually sleep better on the weekends knowin i aint got **** to do..the real test on its sleep properties will be monday night.

today was my first workout in 4 or 5 days, i took a little break because ive been extremely sore and havent been able to do much with my tri's.. itsbeen killing my bench. so back at the damn thing and couldnt be more pumped. hoping the HGHpro aids in some quick recovery from whatever i did last week and continues to work its magic thru out this month, so i can get back to lifting the way i like.

workout break down

flat bench press
    135lbs x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x9

bench has alway been my weak point, and lately it almost seems to have gone down slightly but i felt comfortable with this weight today

incline dumbbell press
    50lbs x10
    50x10
    55x10

decline bench press
    135lbs x10
    175x10
    175x10
    175x10

pec fly (machine)
    150lbs x10
    155x10
    160x8

dips
    25reps
    25reps

hammer curl
    35lbs x10
    35x10
    35x10

tricep - rope pulldowns
    90lbs x10
    100x10
    90x10

preacher curl
    65lbs x12
    65x12
    65x12

push ups

dumbbell bicep curls
    (i dont know the name of this technique so maybe someone can help me out. holding the dumbbells laterally and bringing them up across your chest towards the opposite shoulder)

30lbs x10
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

cardio - treadmill
    20mins at 6.7mph
    5 mins at 3.4mph

i really went easy on tri's today as they're still sore for some reason..idunno whats going on..i think with the help of HGHpro im going to work thru this and get back to normal.

diet kind of wack today..
    meal 1 - 2 bowls cereal (oatmeal crisp..****s fire)
    meal 2 - protein shake 44grams protein
    meal 3 - 2 cans chunk light tuna in water
    meal 4 - pizza from old chicago.. my bros intown from denver and college football all that good ****..
    meal 5 - 1lb grilled chicken breast, ear of sweet corn, small side mashed taters
    meal 6 - protein shake 44g pt.

not much more to report on the hghpro..still early in the game. looking forward to tonight
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Awesome workout man! I might be picking up some HGHpro real soon i get thrashed from my workouts as well.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

thanks bro! yeah its not really where id like to be as of today, but i think with the help of HGHpro ill be back to normal and then some!! your work outs make mine look like a walk in the park so no doubt you could be using some of these purple pillz!!
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice start out the gate here
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I need me some purple pillz
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Hey steppinRazor,

You stated: “hoping the HGHpro aids in some quick recovery”.

One would think you could base this on if you are experiencing any DOMS during your usage of “HGHpro”.

Let us know if you are experiencing reduced if any DOMS. If this is the case you may consider adding an additional training day into your schedule. Have not reviewed your training schedule, it may already be packed.

Very interested in your usage of HGHpro and how it effects your experiencing of DOMS.

Keep up the good work!!
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thanks for stoppin by middleageguy!
    Yeah man DOMS has never been a major problem for me in the past. I'm not sure what set me off on this lately..day 2 of HGHpro and I already feel better than I have in the past couple weeks. I did however take that 4 day break prior to starting. Ill keep u posted..
    Had a good nights sleep last night..dreams were intense! Besides all the other benefits I'm receiving from HGHpro, I think I would buy this stuff in the future just on the sleep aspect
    Cultivating Mass.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

In - love me some HGHPro.. cant wait to run it again.... talk about superior sleep... which in turn (for me at least) meant superior recovery.

Good luck - you will love it I am confident of that.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Glad to hear the sleeping is good. I have my bottle of HGHpro waiting till after I finish my log on endoSurge. They both have the L-dopa stuff so hopefully i'll get some nice sleeping benefits too!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

hell yeah matt! gonna have to check out your endoSurge log forsure..

09/04/11
    Back and shoulders!

Bent over Rows
    115lbs x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x40

Behind the Neck Press (smith machine)
    115lbs x 10
    125x10
    135x8
    135x8

Seated Row Close Grip
    140lbs x10
    140x10
    140x12

Barbell Shrugs
    225lbs x10
    225x10
    225x10
    245x10

Rear Deltoid (machine)
    156lbs x10
    156x10
    156x10
    156x10

Shoulder Press (machine)
    140lbs x12
    140 x12
    140x9

Barbell Dead Lifts
    115lbs x10
    115 x10
    125 x10
    weight is probably considered light on my deads..these are new to my routine so bear with with me here..still working out form and technique

Rear Deltoid free weights
    25lbs x10
    25x10
    25x10

Shrugs
    45lb plate x20
    45x20
    45x20

Arnold Press
    40lbs x10
    40x10
    40x8

Assisted Pull ups
    -100lbs x12
    -90 x10
    -90 x8
    This is the first time ive used this machine.. i usually do regular pull ups at the begging of my work out..thought id give this a go..pretty cool shii actually

Cardio: Treadmill
    20mins at 7.5mph
    this was killer..hah i need to quit smoking!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

popped 4 caps last night..went to bed a bit later than i had hoped. still woke up bright and early feeling like a million bucks. the sleep im getting on HGHpro is deep and restful!! LOVE THIS STUFF
    todays work out..LEGS and ABS..
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

09/05/11

ok hit legs and abs today, and i'm going to level with you guys... i've never really committed to legs before, i usually skip them in favor any upper body work out. but its finally time to do this right.

Squats
    135lbs x10
    155x10
    185x10
    185x10

Abs - "V-crunch" (basically leg lifts)

Leg extensions
    50lbs x10
    60 x12
    70 x12

Leg Press
    180lbs x10
    270 x10
    270 x10

did some more abs..weighted crunches..didnt log them
    and some other technique, sorry i'm unaware of the name, or how to record..

squats
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Cardio: Treadmill again
    20mins at 6.7mph

i suck at legs, but i'm looking forward to the progress i'm going to make this month..im completely thrashed ..hope i can keep up on cardio tomorrow

HGHpro effects: i feel great through out the day, i have a general sense of well being that i think can be directly attributed to HGHpro..things are going great thus far..
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

09/05/11

ok hit legs and abs today, and i'm going to level with you guys... i've never really committed to legs before, i usually skip them in favor any upper body work out. but its finally time to do this right.

Squats
    135lbs x10
    155x10
    185x10
    185x10

Abs - "V-crunch" (basically leg lifts)

Leg extensions
    50lbs x10
    60 x12
    70 x12

Leg Press
    180lbs x10
    270 x10
    270 x10

did some more abs..weighted crunches..didnt log them
    and some other technique, sorry i'm unaware of the name, or how to record..

squats
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Cardio: Treadmill again
    20mins at 6.7mph

i suck at legs, but i'm looking forward to the progress i'm going to make this month..im completely thrashed ..hope i can keep up on cardio tomorrow

HGHpro effects: i feel great through out the day, i have a general sense of well being that i think can be directly attributed to HGHpro..things are going great thus far..
    Nice review so far and good workouts! Keep getting stronger and leaner
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I found at first i hated to train legs too but after i got used to training them i loved it, Hardest thing to train/most painful but if you can train legs hard you can train anything hard! Great workout too glad HGHpro is kicking in for ya!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thanks matt! i gonna try my damned hardest haha..

Tiny - forsure man i can see how you would start to enjoy leg work.. actually squats are startin to grow on me..but its only while im doing them..otherwise i usuallly feel like i got somethin better to do.. im gettin there.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Thanks matt! i gonna try my damned hardest haha..

Tiny - forsure man i can see how you would start to enjoy leg work.. actually squats are startin to grow on me..but its only while im doing them..otherwise i usuallly feel like i got somethin better to do.. im gettin there.
    That's how it started for me, one day i liked them and all of the sudden i started doing more and more sets haha
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Well Kind of a short work out today..
    i did what i could with the time allotted..

9/06/11 - Chest, tri's, bi's

Flat bench
    155x10
    165x10
    165x8
    165x8

Incline bench
    135x9
    135x9
    135x7

Dips

Pec Fly (machine)
    150x10
    150x10
    150x8
    kind of a step back since last work out...wtf

Hammer Curls
    35x12
    35x12
    35x12

Decline Bench press
    185x8
    185x10
    185x9

Tricep Kickbacks
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12

Preacher Curls
    75x2
    lol it ended there - having alot of wrist pain...switched to:

Bicep Curls (still unaware of name for technique...about to make one up)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
    90x12
    90x12
    90x12

Dumbbell flat Press
    50x10
    60x9
    60x7

Hammer curls..again
    35x10
    35x12
    35x10

Push ups

Cardio: NONE
    no time today..

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling good, Recovery seems to be peaking, i hope this trend continues.. my legs feel great which is unusual the day after i work'm. had a little trouble getting to bed last night for various reasons but once i was out i was out. only got about 6 hours sleep but it was so solid i had no problem gettin up at 5 this morning.

Hoping for a little boost in strength next couple weeks!..only time will tell
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Nice session man volume is awesome, For some reason i usually get sore the end of the day after the workout or 2 days after. Really weird but it goes away as long as you keep your workout volume/intensity consistent. Not really sure why it happens but progress still is made too. One of the many mysteries of lifting!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

thanks man!! shoooot...what would i do with out ya here??this would be one lonely logging experience haha..
    appreciate your input broseph
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

thanks man!! shoooot...what would i do with out ya here??this would be one lonely logging experience haha..
    appreciate your input broseph
    Haha no problem man!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

well damn.. have to skip todays workout due to a monthly probation meeting and the rest of my evening i will be occupied studying for tomorrows lab quiz.. was going to get to the gym at the butt-crack of dawn but my work out partner bailed on me. shoulda rolled with out'm but i waited around for him like a dumb ass.

HGHpro Effects:
    Feeling great!! got a huge sense of well being and tons of energy. sleep last night was deep and uninterrupted..dreams are getting CRAZY..

i seriously dont know what to do with all this extra energy..hitting push ups between study sessions haha
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

well damn.. have to skip todays workout due to a monthly probation meeting and the rest of my evening i will be occupied studying for tomorrows lab quiz.. was going to get to the gym at the butt-crack of dawn but my work out partner bailed on me. shoulda rolled with out'm but i waited around for him like a dumb ass.

HGHpro Effects:
    Feeling great!! got a huge sense of well being and tons of energy. sleep last night was deep and uninterrupted..dreams are getting CRAZY..

i seriously dont know what to do with all this extra energy..hitting push ups between study sessions haha
    That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.
    hahah Hell yeah man, good stuff forsure.. you got me interested in Glycobol tho..looks like fun. dont let that HGHpro sit for too long..too good to hold out on

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.
    thanks bro!! yeah tryin! idunno tho Tiny's a beast

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!
    Yessir..workin out REAL well!! Seriously love the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?
    Thanks John...i take that as a complement, but yeah i can assure ya, im 175ish..been hovering between 179-175 lately..last i checked was 177..that front shot might be deceiving.. my guts actually pretty big haha. wheels?? well im weak as **** in my legs IMO, just recently started working them, so nowhere near the definition in my upper body
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

9/08/11
    Back & Shoulders

135x10
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8

Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
    225x10
    245x10
    245x12
    255x10

Bent over Barbell Rows
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    145x10

One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

Arnold Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

Rear Deltoid (machine)

i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

135x10
    135x10
    135x9 1/2 lol

Assisted Pull Ups
    -100x9
    -100x9
    -100x8

Shoulder Press (machine)
    120x12
    140x12
    140x12

Seated cable Rows
    120x10
    120x12
    120x12

Dumbbell Shrugs
    55x20
    60x20
    60x20

Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
    22.5x10
    22.5x10
    22.5x12

20 mins at 7mph

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
    felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

9/08/11
    Back & Shoulders

135x10
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8

Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
    225x10
    245x10
    245x12
    255x10

Bent over Barbell Rows
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    145x10

One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

Arnold Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

Rear Deltoid (machine)

i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

135x10
    135x10
    135x9 1/2 lol

Assisted Pull Ups
    -100x9
    -100x9
    -100x8

Shoulder Press (machine)
    120x12
    140x12
    140x12

Seated cable Rows
    120x10
    120x12
    120x12

Dumbbell Shrugs
    55x20
    60x20
    60x20

Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
    22.5x10
    22.5x10
    22.5x12

20 mins at 7mph

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
    felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!
    That's a really good setup for back/shoulders man, I likey!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

9/9/11
    Legs and Abs

Was pretty Fired up to go to the gym this morning but actually left a bit early, even skipped out on cardio..wasnt feelin too hot. too much preWO and not enough food..gettin kind of queezy..then again squats always make me feel like im gonna puke lol.

Squats
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    kept it realitively light today because i didnt have a belt. i dont feel my form is good enough to hit it any heavier without one..

Leg ups (abs)

Leg Press
    180x10
    270x8
    270x8

Calf Extension
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12

Leg Extension
    95x10
    125x12
    125x12
    125x12

Seated Leg Curl
    135x8
    120x10
    120x10

Weighted Crunches
    100x30
    100x30
    100x30

"Super Squat" Machine
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    i put four plates on the racks but somehow i feel its just not 180...idunno

HGHpro is treatin me good, waking up completely refreshed for a new day and a new workout..despite today i feel like i could go on forever..if i had time i'd probably go back for a second run. not a whole lot to report.

Tomorrow Chest, Tri's and Bi's
    real excited for this.. going to train with an old buddy of mine who actually knows his ****. says he's gonna get my bench up..ima skeptic cuz although benching is one of my all time fav's i completely suck at it!! very slow progress..Help me out HGHpro!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's a really good setup for back/shoulders man, I likey!
    thanks brotha man..those are def. some of my favorite days
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Nice workouts Steppin. Stiff leg deadlifts are great for the hammies.

If you dont mind answering, why didnt you work legs before?

Good to hear hghpro is working. I take it about 5 days a week and it definitely helps.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM