steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    was so pumped up to do chest bi's and tri's today!! but upon lifting i ran into some problems ive been having..

idunno if i mentioned my right wrist before, but its been killing me for the past 2 weeks or so.. no biggie i'll work around it.. not as easy as i thought.. seems to be getting worse, i tried some close grip preacher curls with the EZ bar.. 60lbs. lifted about 4 inches and thought i broke my wrist. FUUUCK. well it finally dawned on me today, i had surgery on the very same wrist 12 years ago. had a ganglion cyst, that was wrapped around the tendons in my wrist, removed.
    sure enough, im looking at it and the same type of swelling or tumor looking bump is starting to appear. doing some research i found there was only a 5-10% chance it would come back after it was removed. guess im lucky.
    i need a quick fix..i have no idea what to do.. im sure as **** not gonna stop lifting..

anyways workout went as proceeds:

9/13/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x0 haha
    185x3
    135x10

Decline Bench
    155x8
    175x6
    175x4
    175x6
    numbers have gone down on these.. i was using a smith machine last time, which seems to help take pressure off my arms and isolate my chest

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x9
    40x7

Skull Crushers
    60x10
    60x8
    40x16

Dumbbell Curls
    30x12
    35x12
    35x12

Tri Rope Pulldown
    90x12
    100x12
    110x10
    120x10

Incline Bench
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

EZ-Bar Curls (wide-grip, standing)
    60x15
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x10
    180x10
    192x8

20 Push Ups

Cardio
    only 10 mins on tread at 7mph...

got home and did
    Flat Bench
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10

Diet Breakdown for Today
    never done this before.. i just tend to eat what i think is healthy..today i would say was about what i eat on average..or maybe on the low side.

calories - 2425
    fat - 81 grams
    carbs - 169 grams
    protein - 252 grams

im on a budget right now, lots of eggs and tuna, whole grain bread, peanutbutter, chicken (when im feelin rich)
    Nice workout!! Take care of those wrists!!

Maybe when you got some funds might wanna look into the isolator. It supposes to keep your wrists and elbows out of chest and shoulder movements.

Nice work though !!!
    And nice diet! I tend to keep my fats a little higher and carbs a little lower but that's just me.
    How's the body comp coming along?
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hey man be really careful with that wrist, i've got a friend who had the exact same thing and it's came back 2x since he's had surgery. But other than that just play it smart!

Awesome workout too man, looks like it was a blast. I love eggs a lot haha just ate 6 eggs with chicken/cheese, whole grain bread and corn
    damn 2 times?! id be askin for a refund from the surgeon haha
    dude i USED TO love eggs..now its more like...ehhhhhh. god damn it. seriously been poundin 8-12 eggs a day for the past month and this will continue for about another month..im broke as ****..did i mention i take donations?

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice workout!! Take care of those wrists!!

Maybe when you got some funds might wanna look into the isolator. It supposes to keep your wrists and elbows out of chest and shoulder movements.

Nice work though !!!
    And nice diet! I tend to keep my fats a little higher and carbs a little lower but that's just me.
    How's the body comp coming along?
    the isolator, eh? lol yeah i just checked it out..thats actaully kinda cool but theres no way in hell you'd catch me using that at the gym!!hhaaha

yeah dude, most those carbs actually come from my breakfast.. cold cereal. i pretty much NEED it.. its loaded with carbs but its so damn goood. i wake up starving and dont have time to cook so i smash that **** and run.
    but thanks for your opinion..im not real keen on diet, so i posted that in hopes that maybe someone could tell me if im doing ok for the goals im shootin for.

recomp? well i think its going alright, no huge difference, but its been less than 2 weeks. im pretty much maintaining my weight which is a plus, hopefully in the next couple weeks i'll be a bit leaner in the midsection
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    damn 2 times?! id be askin for a refund from the surgeon haha
    dude i USED TO love eggs..now its more like...ehhhhhh. god damn it. seriously been poundin 8-12 eggs a day for the past month and this will continue for about another month..im broke as ****..did i mention i take donations?

the isolator, eh? lol yeah i just checked it out..thats actaully kinda cool but theres no way in hell you'd catch me using that at the gym!!hhaaha

yeah dude, most those carbs actually come from my breakfast.. cold cereal. i pretty much NEED it.. its loaded with carbs but its so damn goood. i wake up starving and dont have time to cook so i smash that **** and run.
    but thanks for your opinion..im not real keen on diet, so i posted that in hopes that maybe someone could tell me if im doing ok for the goals im shootin for.

recomp? well i think its going alright, no huge difference, but its been less than 2 weeks. im pretty much maintaining my weight which is a plus, hopefully in the next couple weeks i'll be a bit leaner in the midsection

haha yea looks like your hooked up to some kind of monitoring device! But just a suggestion if you ever get an injury looks promising !! Hehe.

Yea 2 weeks in wont be THAT dramatic. weight maintenance is always good
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Hey whats your veggie intake like?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Hey whats your veggie intake like?
    Dude lately its been pretty crapy.. glad you mentioned it tho, picked up some frozen green beans to go with dinner tonight.

anyways shiit, ive been slacking on AM. finals are killing me right now so i couldnt update yesterday or follow my fav. threads/logs lately. just quick checks on da mobile app cuz im hooked.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Dude lately its been pretty crapy.. glad you mentioned it tho, picked up some frozen green beans to go with dinner tonight.

anyways shiit, ive been slacking on AM. finals are killing me right now so i couldnt update yesterday or follow my fav. threads/logs lately. just quick checks on da mobile app cuz im hooked.

hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. 9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

warmed up with 35 crunches

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Leg Press
    180x10x4

Leg Ups
    30x3sets

Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10

Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep updating..finals are almost over..one week.
    Cultivating Mass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting

9. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting

Yea it is.... Feels like being the student was the easy part lol.

Always greener on the other side.
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

warmed up with 35 crunches

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Leg Press
    180x10x4

Leg Ups
    30x3sets

Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10

Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    Grats on the progress man!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

11. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    ...Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

12. Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    RecoverBro ELITE

13. A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

14. alight.. caught up some much needed rest thanks to HGHpro, like 10-11 hours today
    needless to say i was ready to shred it up in the gym

9/16/11

Flat Bench (smith) i opted to hit the smith machine for all bench presses today because A, i had no spotter and B, i feel like its isolating my chest more than regular...and i dont wanna talk about the last time i benched without a spotter lol.
    135x10
    165x10
    175x8
    175x7

Decline Bench (smith)
    155x10
    185x10
    205x5

Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    50x10
    50x10
    50x8

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12

Decline Push Ups
    25 then 18

Preacher Curl Close Grip
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10
    185x10
    190x9
    190x8

Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12
    20x18
    20x12

Laying Pull Backs
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    after each set i held the dumbbell at chest level and brought up in a push-up like fashion 10 reps..

Dumbell Curls (diff. variation)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x12

Incline Bench (smith)
    135x8
    135x8
    135x7

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    55x8 x3sets

Tricep Rope Pull
    110x10
    100x10 x2sets

EZBar Standing Curls (wide Grip)
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

Pec Fly (machine)
    190x10
    205x7
    205x6

Cardio: Tread Mill
    20 mins 6.5mph

all in all good workout today, its been awhile since ive been able to hit the weights like that
    Strength is up hitting 5 reps of 205 on decline bench (albeit smith machine) that was a first for me. HGHpro has definitely Proven its effectiveness in all claims now!! i love this ish!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    hell yeh!! this stuff tha real deal
    Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    no doubt, AI is always hookin it up too.. they got nothin to hide, their products speak for themselves

16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    alight.. caught up some much needed rest thanks to HGHpro, like 10-11 hours today
    needless to say i was ready to shred it up in the gym

9/16/11

Flat Bench (smith) i opted to hit the smith machine for all bench presses today because A, i had no spotter and B, i feel like its isolating my chest more than regular...and i dont wanna talk about the last time i benched without a spotter lol.
    135x10
    165x10
    175x8
    175x7

Decline Bench (smith)
    155x10
    185x10
    205x5

Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    50x10
    50x10
    50x8

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12

Decline Push Ups
    25 then 18

Preacher Curl Close Grip
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10
    185x10
    190x9
    190x8

Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12
    20x18
    20x12

Laying Pull Backs
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    after each set i held the dumbbell at chest level and brought up in a push-up like fashion 10 reps..

Dumbell Curls (diff. variation)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x12

Incline Bench (smith)
    135x8
    135x8
    135x7

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    55x8 x3sets

Tricep Rope Pull
    110x10
    100x10 x2sets

EZBar Standing Curls (wide Grip)
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

Pec Fly (machine)
    190x10
    205x7
    205x6

Cardio: Tread Mill
    20 mins 6.5mph

all in all good workout today, its been awhile since ive been able to hit the weights like that
    Strength is up hitting 5 reps of 205 on decline bench (albeit smith machine) that was a first for me. HGHpro has definitely Proven its effectiveness in all claims now!! i love this ish!!
    Nice session man!

Any weight change? Keep up the great work that routine would do you wonders on a bulk
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Nice session man!

Any weight change? Keep up the great work that routine would do you wonders on a bulk
    Thanks man! as far as weight change.. well ive been kind of fluctuating between 175-179ish for the past couple months..weighed in at 174 today and lately been staying on the low side of 175.. so nothing to dramatic, but i feel im leaning up and thats what matters.. i really dont wanna lose the little weight i have!!
    glad u like the routine for bulk, its pretty much how ive been rollin this whole time and bulk was always in mind.
    im gonna be running RS-Transaderm next month and will more than likely add epi-strong within the first week or two..might go clean bulk style.. should finally have some cash flow to up the cals

18. Back and Shoulders Today
    9/17/11

Shoulder Press
    140x12 x2
    150x12

Bent over Barbell Row
    115x10
    135x12
    145x12

Rear Delt (machine)
    150x10 x3

Seated Row (incline)
    125x12
    137.5 x10 x2

Barbell Shrug (smith)
    225x10
    225x12 x2
    225x10

Lat Pull down
    120x10 x2
    132x8

Shoulder Press
    140x12 x3

BB Dead Lifts
    115x10
    115x12
    135x10

leg ups
    30 x3sets

Arnold Press
    40x9
    40x10
    40x9

Dumbbell Shrugs
    80x15 x3

Bent over BB Row
    95x22
    95x20
    95x20ish haha last couple kinda weak

Cardio
    15 mins on Tread at 7mph

Really not Moving up in weights but strength is there, Today i Really noticed my traps poppin.. just all around better definition. HGHpro is rockin dis ****..this will probably be the last update for the next couple days..will be back tuesday forsure when things in school calm down a bit..

19. Looks similar to my last workout.

Catch you Tuesday.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

20. Lookign good. Id love to run HGHpro as well. man 2 days did me so well I cant imagine 30 days!!

Keep killing it. Gonna do more pics later?
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Looks similar to my last workout.

Catch you Tuesday.
    ohhh yeah?? in that case i dotn care bout what they say about ya..you do work hard

Lookign good. Id love to run HGHpro as well. man 2 days did me so well I cant imagine 30 days!!

Keep killing it. Gonna do more pics later?
    its an awesome supp forsure!! definitely rec'd like i said ill be using again in the future..thanks dude, yeah i'll hit some pics at the end of my run

22. alright things have been hectic, finally back!

9/20/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

wow...seriously that was it today. just wasnt feelin too hot.. my mind wasnt there. AND had my blood drawn today, the phlebotomist had no idea what she was doing, my arms look like im a junky and god damn do they hurt!! ahh well, excuses, excuses..

HGHpro however is still rockin, doin its thing, gonna rest up tonight and dominate tomorrow..sorry to be so short. got alot goin on atm

23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    alright things have been hectic, finally back!

9/20/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

wow...seriously that was it today. just wasnt feelin too hot.. my mind wasnt there. AND had my blood drawn today, the phlebotomist had no idea what she was doing, my arms look like im a junky and god damn do they hurt!! ahh well, excuses, excuses..

HGHpro however is still rockin, doin its thing, gonna rest up tonight and dominate tomorrow..sorry to be so short. got alot goin on atm
    Still looks like an awesome workout to me! Don't sweat it you'll be tearing it up again before you know it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    alright things have been hectic, finally back!

9/20/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

Nah man good work!!

I gave blood recently too. Tires you out man. I always aim To keep my workout before donation lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. I know how it is when short on time

How long have you been taking hghpro?

what is/are the biggest thing(s) you notice on hghpro?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook Great Physique Fitness Online coaching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM