steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I hate joint pain. Yeah back off does help. I try and go by the feel of the muscle. If I push it too had which i can do and body hurts next day I back off and slowy try and work my way back up to that weight again
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Nice man, i'm starting to try shorter/more intense workouts and they seem to be my sweet spot. Enough time to get in and set some challenging PR's and go home and eat. Literally made a huge difference in how i felt post-workout, i was sore but extremely energetic after eating. I think that study saying workouts that are an hour long are optimal might be true. Sucks though cause i love to train but if i can get better gains this way i'm all for it. That's awesome you got a ph/ds comment, i've gotten the accusation of AAS before but when they see me rack pullin' they stop talkin haha
    I got this back when i was training DC. It is a compliment when your not using and someone makes one of those stupid comments because they can never do it themselves
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I got this back when i was training DC. It is a compliment when your not using and someone makes one of those stupid comments because they can never do it themselves
    I know right? DC is the real deal with some insane principles.

The guy who accused me was mad because my friend told him i got to his size in 5/6 months when he was at it for a couple years. I have never eaten as much as i did that first bulk. I almost had tunnel vision to get where i wanted but it worked. I was going through 2-3 tubs of musclejuice 2544 a month along top of a ton of food. I had a lot more money then too, selling weight sets and random fitness stuff. Good times though Literally was living bodybuilding all the time and making money helping people.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

The guy who accused me was mad because my friend told him i got to his size in 5/6 months when he was at it for a couple years. I have never eaten as much as i did that first bulk. I almost had tunnel vision to get where i wanted but it worked. I was going through 2-3 tubs of musclejuice 2544 a month along top of a ton of food. I had a lot more money then too, selling weight sets and random fitness stuff. Good times though Literally was living bodybuilding all the time and making money helping people.
    That is the life!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    That is the life!
    Damn inflation and lazy people killed it for me though
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I hate joint pain. Yeah back off does help. I try and go by the feel of the muscle. If I push it too had which i can do and body hurts next day I back off and slowy try and work my way back up to that weight again
    yeah unfortunately im still having a bit of issues, im going to be looking into cissus here shortly..

i keep hearing about DC training and am pretty clueless as to what it is.. somthing i think i need to research and give a shot..
    sound like you were livin the dream tho man.. id kill fora job like that..and the budget for food and supps?! shiiiii
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yeah unfortunately im still having a bit of issues, im going to be looking into cissus here shortly..

i keep hearing about DC training and am pretty clueless as to what it is.. somthing i think i need to research and give a shot..
    sound like you were livin the dream tho man.. id kill fora job like that..and the budget for food and supps?! shiiiii
    Here's everything you need to know

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/

Yeah money wasn't even anything i was concerned with, gotta get to that again!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Alright hit a combo of both shoulders/back, chest/tri/bi's today..
    kept the weight relatively low as the joint issues are getting better but i dont wanna over do it..

Flat Bench
    135x10 x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    192x8 x4

Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x10 x5

Hammer Curls
    35x10 x4

Barbell Bent Rows
    135x10 x5

Barbell Shrugs
    225x12 x4

Deads
    115x10
    135x10 x2

Incline Dumbbell Press
    50x10 x3

well i got some good news and some bad news fellas..
    Tomorrow will be my last working day of this log. My broke ass got into a medical study that i will be starting thursday morning. i really need the cash so thats a plus, but i feel bad for skipping out early a few days on this log..and also for slowing things down this past week.. gotta do what i gotta do i spose.

ill report back tomorrow with final work out..pics and final reveiw should be coming shortly there after..wanna thank AI and you all for following!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Here's everything you need to know

http://dc-training.blogspot.com/

Yeah money wasn't even anything i was concerned with, gotta get to that again!
    thanks bro!! bookmarked
    should be a good read while im locked behind closed doors for the next four days.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

thanks bro!! bookmarked
    should be a good read while im locked behind closed doors for the next four days.
    Wow. Good luck on the study. Let's hope they don't pump you full of too many toxins !!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah its actually just tobacco pouches im testing out, while they take my blood 54 times.. pays 1600 and i need a car!! i couldnt refuse the offer
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

yeah its actually just tobacco pouches im testing out, while they take my blood 54 times.. pays 1600 and i need a car!! i couldnt refuse the offer
    lol!!

sweet deal!!

id do it lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

@ the 54 times but 1600 D:
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Haha yeah...gonna be intense..they're not gonna use one of those catheter dealss or whatever you call'm..gonna be a new stick each time...not looking forward to bicep work when I get back. :l
    Cultivating Mass.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

welp... Last Working Day. Hit me up some leg work

9/28/11

Squats
    135x10
    155x10 x4

Leg Ups
    30 x4

Hack Squat
    180x10 x4

Leg Press
    180x10 x3

Seated Leg Curl
    120x10 x3

Calf Extensions
    80x10 x3

Leg Extensions
    140x10 x3

Work out was awesome today, i seriously wanted to stay longer and kinda hit a full body, since it will be my last day for the next 5 days..
    HGHpro Has Shown some amazing recovery lately..joints have been a little achy but improving. Final Reveiw should be up next week with pics..sorry for the delay!! trying to get all my ducks in a row before i leave the house for a few days and just didnt have time
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout. Finish with legs. Those squats are pretty full body if ya ask me. Great workout and good luck on being a human pin cushion.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hey,

When do you believe you are going to run out of your (Sponsored) HGHpro??
    For your cycle to be completed and take some post cycle photos?
    On 9/2 you posted your B4 pre cycle photos, will be interested in seeing the after results.
    I can see from your workouts posted you have really been hitting it!!!
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

welp... Last Working Day. Hit me up some leg work

9/28/11

Squats
    135x10
    155x10 x4

Leg Ups
    30 x4

Hack Squat
    180x10 x4

Leg Press
    180x10 x3

Seated Leg Curl
    120x10 x3

Calf Extensions
    80x10 x3

Leg Extensions
    140x10 x3

Work out was awesome today, i seriously wanted to stay longer and kinda hit a full body, since it will be my last day for the next 5 days..
    HGHpro Has Shown some amazing recovery lately..joints have been a little achy but improving. Final Reveiw should be up next week with pics..sorry for the delay!! trying to get all my ducks in a row before i leave the house for a few days and just didnt have time
    Hope all goes well man nice session before going under the needle!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice workout. Finish with legs. Those squats are pretty full body if ya ask me. Great workout and good luck on being a human pin cushion.
    thanks man!! yeah..lemme tell you. that study was one hell of an experience!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    Hey,

When do you believe you are going to run out of your (Sponsored) HGHpro??
    For your cycle to be completed and take some post cycle photos?
    On 9/2 you posted your B4 pre cycle photos, will be interested in seeing the after results.
    I can see from your workouts posted you have really been hitting it!!!
    Thanks for Checking everything out!
    I am now Done running this log, although a i have about 3 days left of my HGHpro, i will probably save them for when i need some REALLY REALLY good sleep the bottle will last 30 days at the recommended dose of 4 caps every night.

YES!! pics are on their way, its been a busy week and ive been away from home, i just got home last night.. First day of Fall Quarter and im running on about 3 hours of sleep!! sorry for the delay!

Hope all goes well man nice session before going under the needle!
    thanks big guy duuuude that study was insane!! my arm is annihilated!! lol.. 60 punctures..most in the same spot..whew!! glad its over with but i should have a car outta the deal

Final review is up, although pics are behind.. i hope to have those posted in the next couple days
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

thanks man!! yeah..lemme tell you. that study was one hell of an experience!! lol

Thanks for Checking everything out!
    I am now Done running this log, although a i have about 3 days left of my HGHpro, i will probably save them for when i need some REALLY REALLY good sleep the bottle will last 30 days at the recommended dose of 4 caps every night.

YES!! pics are on their way, its been a busy week and ive been away from home, i just got home last night.. First day of Fall Quarter and im running on about 3 hours of sleep!! sorry for the delay!

thanks big guy duuuude that study was insane!! my arm is annihilated!! lol.. 60 punctures..most in the same spot..whew!! glad its over with but i should have a car outta the deal

Final review is up, although pics are behind.. i hope to have those posted in the next couple days
    That's crazy o.o I would have puked from the constant needle jabbing and chewing tobacco x.x

But i'd def. do it for a car! nice deal.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Nice Log

what are you going under the knife for?

3z is better for sleep when you can sleep in in my experience. hghpro is best for increased growth hormone release, which helps with sleep some and is not totally a sleep aid

Looking forward to pictures of you
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

PICS UPDATED ON PAGE 1

Nice Log

what are you going under the knife for?

3z is better for sleep when you can sleep in in my experience. hghpro is best for increased growth hormone release, which helps with sleep some and is not totally a sleep aid

Looking forward to pictures of you
    Thanks my man.. i didnt exactly go under the knife.. i did a medical study.. in other words i was a Guinea Pig for a research company who was doing some work for Phillip Morris..it paid pretty well..400 a day for 4 days. tax free.

yeah i love 3Z!! i paired it up with HGHpro a few times for some awesome good sleep. so i know what you're saying.. i just like to point out that HGHpro definitely does promote deep restful sleep as well as its increase GH release and what not
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Great log man!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

HGHPro is some good stuff. I'd like to try the 3z as well.

Nice pics. Progress man. That's the main goal
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hell yeah thanks man...yeah forgot to mention finishing weight was 172..so i lost aprox 5lbs..i feel like i maintained all muscle mass and maybe put a little more on my chest
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

PICS UPDATED ON PAGE 1

Thanks my man.. i didnt exactly go under the knife.. i did a medical study.. in other words i was a Guinea Pig for a research company who was doing some work for Phillip Morris..it paid pretty well..400 a day for 4 days. tax free.
    can you disclose any details ? what was the study for? what for? whatd they do? get results back?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sure np..
    The study was for a product called snuss. They wanted to see how many mgs of nicotine entered the bloodstream and at what rate..so they had 24 of us, 12 males 12 females, they administered the snuss pouches gave us very specific directions, then proceeded to take or blood, 30 seconds after dose, 1 minute after dose, 2 minutes after dose etc..

Our meals were very controlled along with water restrictions..it was an interesting experience..all in all I was stabbed 60 times..lol totally worth the money IMO.
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

OK!! here she goes..
    My Final Reveiw of AI's HGHpro

I had been interested in this product for quite some time before i was given the opportunity to log it. 1. I wanted something non-hormonal, 2. I have heard mixed reviews of GH products and 3. AI is a great company I've had great success with their products in the past.

I tried my first attempt at a recomp, with little to no education on exactly HOW to recomp.
    I kept my training at a pretty high intensity through out the my use of HGHpro, for the most part. Cardio started to suffer towards the end a well as diet..by no fault but my own..and some money issues. ANYWAYS..
    Were my goals reaches?? ABSOLUTELY!!
    With the Help of HGHpro i was able to lean up a small percentage of body fat aprox 5 lbs..finishing at 172lbs, harden up and gain some mass.. mainly in my chest (awesome!!)
    HGHpro Helped tremendously with my RECOVERY between workouts.
    Sleep was DEEP AND RESTFUL the entire time i was using it, even under stressful situations.

Would i recommend HGHpro to friends or anyone at my gym etc?? I already have.. and I plan on using this at least a few times through out the year, the benefits are that good.
    AGAIN i want to Sincerely Thank AI, UNCnate, stxnas and the whole crew at AI for helping me achieve my goals with da 'pro
    Thanks for the thread and glad to hear that it aided you in achieving your goals.

On another note, did you form some sort of Pavlonian response to snuss? Do you look for a nurse with a needle now when you hear the word snuss?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Sure np..
    The study was for a product called snuss. They wanted to see how many mgs of nicotine entered the bloodstream and at what rate..so they had 24 of us, 12 males 12 females, they administered the snuss pouches gave us very specific directions, then proceeded to take or blood, 30 seconds after dose, 1 minute after dose, 2 minutes after dose etc..

Our meals were very controlled along with water restrictions..it was an interesting experience..all in all I was stabbed 60 times..lol totally worth the money IMO.
    I wonder if they have those around where i live, i could use that money! Awesome log man!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

Thanks for the thread and glad to hear that it aided you in achieving your goals.

On another note, did you form some sort of Pavlonian response to snuss? Do you look for a nurse with a needle now when you hear the word snuss?
    Lmao no man, but in all seriousness I used to be an IV drug user, so the whole experience did leave me fiending a bit..lol

Anyways thanks for the opportunity to use HGHpro!! I enjoyed every minute
    Cultivating Mass.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

I wonder if they have those around where i live, i could use that money! Awesome log man!
    Thanks man!
    Yeah I checked to see if Celerion was in Detroit..that its where you hail from correct?? Its a no go, but guaranteed there's gotta be another company that does studies..check it!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM