steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Nah never heard of'm..will check some youtubes..

Nothin wrong with wantin to get big..and lmao about the security guard/body builder! What are you doin in japan anyways? Japan right?
    Teaching lol.
    My students all think I'm some huge bodybuilder.
    My major is business and banking though. I should really focus on one thing but it's so hard lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. hahaha good stuff man.. you must feel like a dwarf among midgets
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    hahaha good stuff man.. you must feel like a dwarf among midgets
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltEzmtTewg">YouTube Link</a>
    Haha. Yea. My arms seem three times bigger than most peoples arms here. But back home.... Not so much hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ever hear of Matt Kroc~? He is a BEAST!!!

Been listening to pod casts of strongmen. I think it's RXmuscle's Power hour? They have a whole bunch of podcasts that site does. (yoda yoda yoda). I'm looking to gain strength for now, then up my size a bit more if I can. I wanna be lean but I wanna be STRONG. Still debating if there is any real reason I wanna be big though... Maybe I should do a part time job as a security guard when I move back home to Hawaii... Though here I look like a security guard or a bodybuilder... at home I look like a little girl...
    He's really really strong and well known for his 300Lb dumbbell rows...yes with 1 hand LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

5. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    He's really really strong and well known for his 300Lb dumbbell rows...yes with 1 hand LOL
    The KROC ROWS!!!
    Im working up to these lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    The KROC ROWS!!!
    Im working up to these lol.
    They're so intense, I'm at barbell rows yates style right now but when i go back to db rows hopefully i'll be in a gym with db's up to 200 so i can...you know....row them

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

7. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

They're so intense, I'm at barbell rows yates style right now but when i go back to db rows hopefully i'll be in a gym with db's up to 200 so i can...you know....row them

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UJdXoBHM4
    Hear that sR? We gotta get up to 200 too!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Either those or if i'm still at the same gym, 300+Lb yates row

9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Imma get in 315lb Yates rows by December. I could pull um for 5 cheat reps before. Going to max out on strength then do a crazy 315 for max rep day. Maybe I'll vid it. I need a tri pod...
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post

god damn!! i didnt even realize that was possible!!! haha
    when you aiming to be up there?? that would be ****ing inceadible

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ahhh dude we got this!! lol last one handed rows i did were 60's i believe

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    this seems more doable for some reason..god damn 1 handed heavy weight rows..whew!!idunno

Imma get in 315lb Yates rows by December. I could pull um for 5 cheat reps before. Going to max out on strength then do a crazy 315 for max rep day. Maybe I'll vid it. I need a tri pod...
    315 hell yeah, thats impressive weight..should def get that tripod hooked up

man today at the gym saw 2 guys doin straight-leg deads at 405lbs...they were bout my size man, **** blew my mind.. i was waitin for someone to break their back. seriously.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    IT'S A CHALLENGE! Hopefully i can get it, done yates' rows for about 2 workouts so far xD

12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    god damn!! i didnt even realize that was possible!!! haha
    when you aiming to be up there?? that would be ****ing inceadible

ahhh dude we got this!! lol last one handed rows i did were 60's i believe

this seems more doable for some reason..god damn 1 handed heavy weight rows..whew!!idunno

315 hell yeah, thats impressive weight..should def get that tripod hooked up

man today at the gym saw 2 guys doin straight-leg deads at 405lbs...they were bout my size man, **** blew my mind.. i was waitin for someone to break their back. seriously.
    There will be a day that i'll get there.. Not for a while BUT it will happen :evilfire:

We all gon be SUPER STRONG

13. was so pumped up to do chest bi's and tri's today!! but upon lifting i ran into some problems ive been having..

idunno if i mentioned my right wrist before, but its been killing me for the past 2 weeks or so.. no biggie i'll work around it.. not as easy as i thought.. seems to be getting worse, i tried some close grip preacher curls with the EZ bar.. 60lbs. lifted about 4 inches and thought i broke my wrist. FUUUCK. well it finally dawned on me today, i had surgery on the very same wrist 12 years ago. had a ganglion cyst, that was wrapped around the tendons in my wrist, removed.
    sure enough, im looking at it and the same type of swelling or tumor looking bump is starting to appear. doing some research i found there was only a 5-10% chance it would come back after it was removed. guess im lucky.
    i need a quick fix..i have no idea what to do.. im sure as **** not gonna stop lifting..

anyways workout went as proceeds:

9/13/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x0 haha
    185x3
    135x10

Decline Bench
    155x8
    175x6
    175x4
    175x6
    numbers have gone down on these.. i was using a smith machine last time, which seems to help take pressure off my arms and isolate my chest

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x9
    40x7

Skull Crushers
    60x10
    60x8
    40x16

Dumbbell Curls
    30x12
    35x12
    35x12

Tri Rope Pulldown
    90x12
    100x12
    110x10
    120x10

Incline Bench
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

EZ-Bar Curls (wide-grip, standing)
    60x15
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x10
    180x10
    192x8

20 Push Ups

Cardio
    only 10 mins on tread at 7mph...

got home and did
    Flat Bench
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10

Diet Breakdown for Today
    never done this before.. i just tend to eat what i think is healthy..today i would say was about what i eat on average..or maybe on the low side.

calories - 2425
    fat - 81 grams
    carbs - 169 grams
    protein - 252 grams

im on a budget right now, lots of eggs and tuna, whole grain bread, peanutbutter, chicken (when im feelin rich)

14. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    was so pumped up to do chest bi's and tri's today!! but upon lifting i ran into some problems ive been having..

idunno if i mentioned my right wrist before, but its been killing me for the past 2 weeks or so.. no biggie i'll work around it.. not as easy as i thought.. seems to be getting worse, i tried some close grip preacher curls with the EZ bar.. 60lbs. lifted about 4 inches and thought i broke my wrist. FUUUCK. well it finally dawned on me today, i had surgery on the very same wrist 12 years ago. had a ganglion cyst, that was wrapped around the tendons in my wrist, removed.
    sure enough, im looking at it and the same type of swelling or tumor looking bump is starting to appear. doing some research i found there was only a 5-10% chance it would come back after it was removed. guess im lucky.
    i need a quick fix..i have no idea what to do.. im sure as **** not gonna stop lifting..

9/13/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x0 haha
    185x3
    135x10

Decline Bench
    155x8
    175x6
    175x4
    175x6
    numbers have gone down on these.. i was using a smith machine last time, which seems to help take pressure off my arms and isolate my chest

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x9
    40x7

Skull Crushers
    60x10
    60x8
    40x16

Dumbbell Curls
    30x12
    35x12
    35x12

Tri Rope Pulldown
    90x12
    100x12
    110x10
    120x10

Incline Bench
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

60x15
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x10
    180x10
    192x8

20 Push Ups

Cardio

got home and did
    Flat Bench
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10

Diet Breakdown for Today
    never done this before.. i just tend to eat what i think is healthy..today i would say was about what i eat on average..or maybe on the low side.

calories - 2425
    fat - 81 grams
    carbs - 169 grams
    protein - 252 grams

im on a budget right now, lots of eggs and tuna, whole grain bread, peanutbutter, chicken (when im feelin rich)
    Hey man be really careful with that wrist, i've got a friend who had the exact same thing and it's came back 2x since he's had surgery. But other than that just play it smart!

Awesome workout too man, looks like it was a blast. I love eggs a lot haha just ate 6 eggs with chicken/cheese, whole grain bread and corn

15. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

There will be a day that i'll get there.. Not for a while BUT it will happen :evilfire:

We all gon be SUPER STRONG
    Yes!!
    Super strong!!
    I'll try to get it all on vid. My wife likes photography so she might by one for her cam. Then I can borrow it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    was so pumped up to do chest bi's and tri's today!! but upon lifting i ran into some problems ive been having..

9/13/11

Flat Bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x0 haha
    185x3
    135x10

Decline Bench
    155x8
    175x6
    175x4
    175x6

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x9
    40x7

Skull Crushers
    60x10
    60x8
    40x16

Dumbbell Curls
    30x12
    35x12
    35x12

Tri Rope Pulldown
    90x12
    100x12
    110x10
    120x10

Incline Bench
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

60x15
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    180x10
    180x10
    192x8

20 Push Ups

Cardio

got home and did
    Flat Bench
    125x10
    125x10
    125x10

Diet Breakdown for Today

calories - 2425
    fat - 81 grams
    carbs - 169 grams
    protein - 252 grams

Nice workout!! Take care of those wrists!!

Maybe when you got some funds might wanna look into the isolator. It supposes to keep your wrists and elbows out of chest and shoulder movements.

Nice work though !!!
    And nice diet! I tend to keep my fats a little higher and carbs a little lower but that's just me.
    How's the body comp coming along?
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Hey man be really careful with that wrist, i've got a friend who had the exact same thing and it's came back 2x since he's had surgery. But other than that just play it smart!

Awesome workout too man, looks like it was a blast. I love eggs a lot haha just ate 6 eggs with chicken/cheese, whole grain bread and corn
    damn 2 times?! id be askin for a refund from the surgeon haha
    dude i USED TO love eggs..now its more like...ehhhhhh. god damn it. seriously been poundin 8-12 eggs a day for the past month and this will continue for about another month..im broke as ****..did i mention i take donations?

Nice workout!! Take care of those wrists!!

Maybe when you got some funds might wanna look into the isolator. It supposes to keep your wrists and elbows out of chest and shoulder movements.

Nice work though !!!
    And nice diet! I tend to keep my fats a little higher and carbs a little lower but that's just me.
    How's the body comp coming along?
    the isolator, eh? lol yeah i just checked it out..thats actaully kinda cool but theres no way in hell you'd catch me using that at the gym!!hhaaha

yeah dude, most those carbs actually come from my breakfast.. cold cereal. i pretty much NEED it.. its loaded with carbs but its so damn goood. i wake up starving and dont have time to cook so i smash that **** and run.
    but thanks for your opinion..im not real keen on diet, so i posted that in hopes that maybe someone could tell me if im doing ok for the goals im shootin for.

recomp? well i think its going alright, no huge difference, but its been less than 2 weeks. im pretty much maintaining my weight which is a plus, hopefully in the next couple weeks i'll be a bit leaner in the midsection

18. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    damn 2 times?! id be askin for a refund from the surgeon haha
    dude i USED TO love eggs..now its more like...ehhhhhh. god damn it. seriously been poundin 8-12 eggs a day for the past month and this will continue for about another month..im broke as ****..did i mention i take donations?

the isolator, eh? lol yeah i just checked it out..thats actaully kinda cool but theres no way in hell you'd catch me using that at the gym!!hhaaha

yeah dude, most those carbs actually come from my breakfast.. cold cereal. i pretty much NEED it.. its loaded with carbs but its so damn goood. i wake up starving and dont have time to cook so i smash that **** and run.
    but thanks for your opinion..im not real keen on diet, so i posted that in hopes that maybe someone could tell me if im doing ok for the goals im shootin for.

recomp? well i think its going alright, no huge difference, but its been less than 2 weeks. im pretty much maintaining my weight which is a plus, hopefully in the next couple weeks i'll be a bit leaner in the midsection

haha yea looks like your hooked up to some kind of monitoring device! But just a suggestion if you ever get an injury looks promising !! Hehe.

Yea 2 weeks in wont be THAT dramatic. weight maintenance is always good
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. Hey whats your veggie intake like?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Hey whats your veggie intake like?
    Dude lately its been pretty crapy.. glad you mentioned it tho, picked up some frozen green beans to go with dinner tonight.

anyways shiit, ive been slacking on AM. finals are killing me right now so i couldnt update yesterday or follow my fav. threads/logs lately. just quick checks on da mobile app cuz im hooked.

21. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Dude lately its been pretty crapy.. glad you mentioned it tho, picked up some frozen green beans to go with dinner tonight.

anyways shiit, ive been slacking on AM. finals are killing me right now so i couldnt update yesterday or follow my fav. threads/logs lately. just quick checks on da mobile app cuz im hooked.

hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. 9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

warmed up with 35 crunches

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Leg Press
    180x10x4

Leg Ups
    30x3sets

Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10

Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep updating..finals are almost over..one week.
    Cultivating Mass.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting

24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting

Yea it is.... Feels like being the student was the easy part lol.

Always greener on the other side.
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

warmed up with 35 crunches

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Leg Press
    180x10x4

Leg Ups
    30x3sets

Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10

Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    Grats on the progress man!

26. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    ...Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

27. Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    RecoverBro ELITE

28. A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

29. alight.. caught up some much needed rest thanks to HGHpro, like 10-11 hours today
    needless to say i was ready to shred it up in the gym

9/16/11

Flat Bench (smith) i opted to hit the smith machine for all bench presses today because A, i had no spotter and B, i feel like its isolating my chest more than regular...and i dont wanna talk about the last time i benched without a spotter lol.
    135x10
    165x10
    175x8
    175x7

Decline Bench (smith)
    155x10
    185x10
    205x5

Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    50x10
    50x10
    50x8

Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12

Decline Push Ups
    25 then 18

Preacher Curl Close Grip
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10
    185x10
    190x9
    190x8

Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12
    20x18
    20x12

Laying Pull Backs
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    after each set i held the dumbbell at chest level and brought up in a push-up like fashion 10 reps..

Dumbell Curls (diff. variation)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x12

Incline Bench (smith)
    135x8
    135x8
    135x7

Dumbbell Flat Bench
    55x8 x3sets

Tricep Rope Pull
    110x10
    100x10 x2sets

EZBar Standing Curls (wide Grip)
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

Pec Fly (machine)
    190x10
    205x7
    205x6

Cardio: Tread Mill
    20 mins 6.5mph

all in all good workout today, its been awhile since ive been able to hit the weights like that
    Strength is up hitting 5 reps of 205 on decline bench (albeit smith machine) that was a first for me. HGHpro has definitely Proven its effectiveness in all claims now!! i love this ish!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    hell yeh!! this stuff tha real deal
    Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    no doubt, AI is always hookin it up too.. they got nothin to hide, their products speak for themselves
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM