steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Dude lately its been pretty crapy.. glad you mentioned it tho, picked up some frozen green beans to go with dinner tonight.

    anyways shiit, ive been slacking on AM. finals are killing me right now so i couldnt update yesterday or follow my fav. threads/logs lately. just quick checks on da mobile app cuz im hooked.

    hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  2. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

    warmed up with 35 crunches

    Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Leg Press
    180x10x4

    Leg Ups
    30x3sets

    Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

    Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

    Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10


    Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

    Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

    CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

    Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

    HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

    anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep updating..finals are almost over..one week.
    Cultivating Mass.
  3. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    hahah, get those finals DONE! i remember college...
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    god dude i cant wait!! must be nice, and now you're on the other side of the spectrum..teaching. thats gotta be interesting

    Yea it is.... Feels like being the student was the easy part lol.

    Always greener on the other side.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    9/15/11 Leg DAY!!

    warmed up with 35 crunches

    Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Leg Press
    180x10x4

    Leg Ups
    30x3sets

    Calf Press
    90x10 x2sets
    90x12

    Seated Leg Curl
    84x12
    108x10
    108x12
    120x10

    Leg Extensions
    84x10 x2sets
    120x10


    Planks
    3mins
    2mins
    2mins

    Rotary Torso Machine
    85x20 -both right and left
    85x20
    85x15

    CARDIO!!!
    30 mins on Treadmill..Beast mode today

    Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

    HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

    anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    Grats on the progress man!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    ...Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

    HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

    anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    alight.. caught up some much needed rest thanks to HGHpro, like 10-11 hours today
    needless to say i was ready to shred it up in the gym

    9/16/11

    Flat Bench (smith) i opted to hit the smith machine for all bench presses today because A, i had no spotter and B, i feel like its isolating my chest more than regular...and i dont wanna talk about the last time i benched without a spotter lol.
    135x10
    165x10
    175x8
    175x7

    Decline Bench (smith)
    155x10
    185x10
    205x5

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    50x10
    50x10
    50x8

    Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

    Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12

    Decline Push Ups
    25 then 18

    Preacher Curl Close Grip
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

    Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10
    185x10
    190x9
    190x8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12
    20x18
    20x12

    Laying Pull Backs
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    after each set i held the dumbbell at chest level and brought up in a push-up like fashion 10 reps..

    Dumbell Curls (diff. variation)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x12

    Incline Bench (smith)
    135x8
    135x8
    135x7

    Dumbbell Flat Bench
    55x8 x3sets

    Tricep Rope Pull
    110x10
    100x10 x2sets

    EZBar Standing Curls (wide Grip)
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

    Pec Fly (machine)
    190x10
    205x7
    205x6

    Cardio: Tread Mill
    20 mins 6.5mph


    all in all good workout today, its been awhile since ive been able to hit the weights like that
    Strength is up hitting 5 reps of 205 on decline bench (albeit smith machine) that was a first for me. HGHpro has definitely Proven its effectiveness in all claims now!! i love this ish!!
  10. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's what I'm talking about! Great to hear it.
    hell yeh!! this stuff tha real deal
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup man!! Like I said those 2 days of samples I took last week really made a BIG difference! It's pretty legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    A.I.'s sample pack will make you a believer
    no doubt, AI is always hookin it up too.. they got nothin to hide, their products speak for themselves
  11. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    alight.. caught up some much needed rest thanks to HGHpro, like 10-11 hours today
    needless to say i was ready to shred it up in the gym

    9/16/11

    Flat Bench (smith) i opted to hit the smith machine for all bench presses today because A, i had no spotter and B, i feel like its isolating my chest more than regular...and i dont wanna talk about the last time i benched without a spotter lol.
    135x10
    165x10
    175x8
    175x7

    Decline Bench (smith)
    155x10
    185x10
    205x5

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x12
    50x10
    50x10
    50x8

    Hammer Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

    Tricep Rope Pulldown
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12

    Decline Push Ups
    25 then 18

    Preacher Curl Close Grip
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

    Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10
    185x10
    190x9
    190x8

    Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12
    20x18
    20x12

    Laying Pull Backs
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    after each set i held the dumbbell at chest level and brought up in a push-up like fashion 10 reps..

    Dumbell Curls (diff. variation)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x12

    Incline Bench (smith)
    135x8
    135x8
    135x7

    Dumbbell Flat Bench
    55x8 x3sets

    Tricep Rope Pull
    110x10
    100x10 x2sets

    EZBar Standing Curls (wide Grip)
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

    Pec Fly (machine)
    190x10
    205x7
    205x6

    Cardio: Tread Mill
    20 mins 6.5mph


    all in all good workout today, its been awhile since ive been able to hit the weights like that
    Strength is up hitting 5 reps of 205 on decline bench (albeit smith machine) that was a first for me. HGHpro has definitely Proven its effectiveness in all claims now!! i love this ish!!
    Nice session man!

    Any weight change? Keep up the great work that routine would do you wonders on a bulk
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Nice session man!

    Any weight change? Keep up the great work that routine would do you wonders on a bulk
    Thanks man! as far as weight change.. well ive been kind of fluctuating between 175-179ish for the past couple months..weighed in at 174 today and lately been staying on the low side of 175.. so nothing to dramatic, but i feel im leaning up and thats what matters.. i really dont wanna lose the little weight i have!!
    glad u like the routine for bulk, its pretty much how ive been rollin this whole time and bulk was always in mind.
    im gonna be running RS-Transaderm next month and will more than likely add epi-strong within the first week or two..might go clean bulk style.. should finally have some cash flow to up the cals
  13. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Back and Shoulders Today
    9/17/11


    Shoulder Press
    140x12 x2
    150x12

    Bent over Barbell Row
    115x10
    135x12
    145x12

    Rear Delt (machine)
    150x10 x3

    Seated Row (incline)
    125x12
    137.5 x10 x2

    Barbell Shrug (smith)
    225x10
    225x12 x2
    225x10

    Lat Pull down
    120x10 x2
    132x8

    Shoulder Press
    140x12 x3

    BB Dead Lifts
    115x10
    115x12
    135x10

    leg ups
    30 x3sets

    Arnold Press
    40x9
    40x10
    40x9

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    80x15 x3

    Bent over BB Row
    95x22
    95x20
    95x20ish haha last couple kinda weak

    Cardio
    15 mins on Tread at 7mph

    Really not Moving up in weights but strength is there, Today i Really noticed my traps poppin.. just all around better definition. HGHpro is rockin dis ****..this will probably be the last update for the next couple days..will be back tuesday forsure when things in school calm down a bit..
  14. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks similar to my last workout.

    Catch you Tuesday.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Lookign good. Id love to run HGHpro as well. man 2 days did me so well I cant imagine 30 days!!

    Keep killing it. Gonna do more pics later?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Looks similar to my last workout.

    Catch you Tuesday.
    ohhh yeah?? in that case i dotn care bout what they say about ya..you do work hard

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Lookign good. Id love to run HGHpro as well. man 2 days did me so well I cant imagine 30 days!!

    Keep killing it. Gonna do more pics later?
    its an awesome supp forsure!! definitely rec'd like i said ill be using again in the future..thanks dude, yeah i'll hit some pics at the end of my run
  17. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    alright things have been hectic, finally back!

    9/20/11

    Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

    Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

    Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

    Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

    Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

    Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

    Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

    wow...seriously that was it today. just wasnt feelin too hot.. my mind wasnt there. AND had my blood drawn today, the phlebotomist had no idea what she was doing, my arms look like im a junky and god damn do they hurt!! ahh well, excuses, excuses..

    HGHpro however is still rockin, doin its thing, gonna rest up tonight and dominate tomorrow..sorry to be so short. got alot goin on atm
  18. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    alright things have been hectic, finally back!

    9/20/11

    Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

    Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

    Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

    Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

    Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

    Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

    Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

    wow...seriously that was it today. just wasnt feelin too hot.. my mind wasnt there. AND had my blood drawn today, the phlebotomist had no idea what she was doing, my arms look like im a junky and god damn do they hurt!! ahh well, excuses, excuses..

    HGHpro however is still rockin, doin its thing, gonna rest up tonight and dominate tomorrow..sorry to be so short. got alot goin on atm
    Still looks like an awesome workout to me! Don't sweat it you'll be tearing it up again before you know it.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  19. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    alright things have been hectic, finally back!

    9/20/11

    Flat Bench
    135x10
    165x8
    175x6

    Decline Bench (smith)
    185x10
    195x10 x2

    Pec Fly (machine)
    180x8 x2
    180x10

    Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

    Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12 x3

    Dumbbell Curls
    35x10
    35x12 x2

    Dumbbell Flat Bench
    50x12 x3

    wow...seriously that was it today. just wasnt feelin too hot.. my mind wasnt there. AND had my blood drawn today, the phlebotomist had no idea what she was doing, my arms look like im a junky and god damn do they hurt!! ahh well, excuses, excuses..

    HGHpro however is still rockin, doin its thing, gonna rest up tonight and dominate tomorrow..sorry to be so short. got alot goin on atm
    Nah man good work!!

    I gave blood recently too. Tires you out man. I always aim To keep my workout before donation lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I know how it is when short on time

    How long have you been taking hghpro?

    what is/are the biggest thing(s) you notice on hghpro?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the encouragement guys!!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I know how it is when short on time

    How long have you been taking hghpro?

    what is/are the biggest thing(s) you notice on hghpro?
    yeah man its been crazy lately!! finally took my last final today! looking forward to getting back into the swing of things..
    i've been taking tha 'pro for 3 weeks now, and while i'd say the most prominent effect would be good sound and solid sleep, im also noticing more muscle definition, a leaning effect and even clearing skin..all HUGE positives in my book.
    thanks for stoppin by brudda..updates here shortly
  22. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    alrighty then...

    9/21/11
    Back amd Shoulders

    Started off the day with some pullups..
    3 sets of 10..the last two on the last set where kinda weak but i was determined to get 30 in

    Behind NEck Press
    115x10 x3

    Bent Over Barbell Row
    115x12
    125x12
    135x12 x2

    Rear Delt (machine)
    150x10
    157.5x10 x2

    Barbell Shrug
    225x12 x4

    Shoulder Press
    140x12 x2
    160x12

    Seated Row
    140x10 x3

    Dumbbell Shrug Done VERY Slow
    80x18
    80x15 x2

    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    135x10 x3


    well folks weights staying pretty consistant but i cant say im disapointed because im getting more definition, HUNGER is also up lately which is cool in a way but i have a hard time feeding the beast within as it is..

    Today i hot some legs, forgot the log book but it went somethign like this

    Squats.. 4 sets at maybe 135x10.. i moved down in weight as i told my form SUCKS!! haha
    anyways moved on to a freeform squat machine that helps with keeping the back straight..
    killed the abs, then some leg extensions and leg presses..

    as this logs coming to an end here soon i just wanna mention the effects of this stuff is undeniable!
  23. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nice update man! Its hard with so much stuff going on in life!

    Im sure that HGHpro must be helping you get better sleep too. Always a plus, sleep, nutrition, and training. The holy triad. good job man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    thanks brother! yes the sleep is seriously my favorite part, not that the other effects arent nice. gonna be a shame when i run out of this stuff! no doubt ill be ordering some here in the next month or two
  25. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks brother! yes the sleep is seriously my favorite part, not that the other effects arent nice. gonna be a shame when i run out of this stuff! no doubt ill be ordering some here in the next month or two
    same here. I loved my 2 samples....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2 samples?? Niice! AI loves to hook it up
  27. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    heeh yup they sent me two free trial packs. Loved um.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Two, eh? How about sharing the love next time!!!???!!!

    We've had a couple slip through somehow, but everybody is supposed to be limited to one kit per person. I guess you lucked out
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Two, eh? How about sharing the love next time!!!???!!!

    We've had a couple slip through somehow, but everybody is supposed to be limited to one kit per person. I guess you lucked out
    Hehe. I thought it was because my order was for over $400 lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well now that's a different story. We do send them out with orders too. When was that? Christmas in July?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  31. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Well now that's a different story. We do send them out with orders too. When was that? Christmas in July?
    Yup. You guys doing a Christmas sale? Lol. December time I will probably need some restocking.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I honestly don't know. I guess time will tell.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I honestly don't know. I guess time will tell.
    I'll be waiting
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    400!! on one order! damn i thought i was bad..haha

    9/23/11
    some Chest, Tri's, and Bi's

    Flat Bench
    135x10
    Smith
    175x8 x3

    Decline Bench (smith)
    135x12
    185x8 x2

    Hammer Curls
    35x10 x4

    Pec Fly (machine)
    150x10
    170x10 x2

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    50x10 x3

    Tricep Rope PullDown
    100x12 x3

    EZ Bar Curl (standing w. grip)
    65x10x4

    Dips (bodyweight)
    15x3

    Pec Fly (machine)
    170x10 x2
    170x9

    Tri Rope Pulldowns
    120x10 x3

    Cardio
    10 minutes 7mph on treadmill


    Work out was decent, but ive been having alot of joint pain. not to be associated with HGHpro, ive been having this for awhile now. it seemed to subside for a little bit there but its coming back strong. i really need to get back on some fish oil.
    Not a whole lot to report, but i think for the next few days im gonna keep things light and let the 'pro work its magic
  35. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Could be just your volume and intensity is taking it's toll on your joints.
    Yea the hghpro should help with joint and connective tissue.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yup!! just popped some mo pills. lets get this thing goin!

    9/24/11
    Back/Shoulders

    Bent Over Barbell Row
    135x10x2
    155x10x2

    Barbell Shrug
    225x10x4

    Rear Deltoid (machine)
    165x10x4

    Shoulder Press
    160x10x3

    DeadLift
    115x10
    135x10x2

    quick day at the gym.. ive been struggling to get back on track with the cardio...and moneys tight so carbs are up..pasta 2 days in a row..feelin bloated.. Good News is im definitely gaining some mass, although somewhat subtle its there! someone asked me today if i was taking a ph/ds..So hopefully im not just imagining this!
  37. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Could be just your volume and intensity is taking it's toll on your joints.
    Yea the hghpro should help with joint and connective tissue.
    forsure.. thinkin about taking a couple days off and lettin myself recover
  38. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14642
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Yup!! just popped some mo pills. lets get this thing goin!

    9/24/11
    Back/Shoulders

    Bent Over Barbell Row
    135x10x2
    155x10x2

    Barbell Shrug
    225x10x4

    Rear Deltoid (machine)
    165x10x4

    Shoulder Press
    160x10x3

    DeadLift
    115x10
    135x10x2

    quick day at the gym.. ive been struggling to get back on track with the cardio...and moneys tight so carbs are up..pasta 2 days in a row..feelin bloated.. Good News is im definitely gaining some mass, although somewhat subtle its there! someone asked me today if i was taking a ph/ds..So hopefully im not just imagining this!
    Nice man, i'm starting to try shorter/more intense workouts and they seem to be my sweet spot. Enough time to get in and set some challenging PR's and go home and eat. Literally made a huge difference in how i felt post-workout, i was sore but extremely energetic after eating. I think that study saying workouts that are an hour long are optimal might be true. Sucks though cause i love to train but if i can get better gains this way i'm all for it. That's awesome you got a ph/ds comment, i've gotten the accusation of AAS before but when they see me rack pullin' they stop talkin haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  39. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    forsure.. thinkin about taking a couple days off and lettin myself recover
    Cool that break will make you 100% stronger!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Nice man, i'm starting to try shorter/more intense workouts and they seem to be my sweet spot. Enough time to get in and set some challenging PR's and go home and eat. Literally made a huge difference in how i felt post-workout, i was sore but extremely energetic after eating. I think that study saying workouts that are an hour long are optimal might be true. Sucks though cause i love to train but if i can get better gains this way i'm all for it. That's awesome you got a ph/ds comment, i've gotten the accusation of AAS before but when they see me rack pullin' they stop talkin haha
    Yea. Getting accused of steroids is somewhat of a compliment lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in