steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

steppinRazor

Awards
Aiight, aiight First off big ups to UNCnate, stxnas, and all the good ppl down at AI Sports Nutrition for givin me this awesome opportunity to log a product I've had my eye on for sometime now..

hghpro500px.jpg

WRITE-UP
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:
What HGH PRO WILL do:
- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

A little about my self, 26 years old, yesterday i weighed in at 177lbs, I've been training for just about a year now but have been very committed to building muscle and my over all health for the past 9-10 months.
My routine is fairly simple and usually consists of some over training, which is one of the reasons why i'm ready to put HGHpro to the test as far as recovery goes. I also have a pretty stubborn gut that im hoping to lean up with the help of HGHpro's increased fat lose properties. My sleep patterns have been garbage since i can remember and i'm super pumped to finally be getting the rest i need to recover, build better muscle and just all out have a better day.

In the next month to follow i plan on losing some bodyfat, maintaining and hopefully gaining a little more mass and strength, and SLEEPING!! this will be my first recomp, as well as my first log!! so please feel free to throw any advice my way :D

my routine isnt anything special, just kind of a shiit storm of things i threw together over the past year of learning to lift..
I'm going to be hitting the gym at a minimum of 6 days a week
Day 1: chest, bi's and tri's
Day 2: back and shoulders
Day 3: legs and abs
Repeat

I will also be hitting cardio 3-4 days a week.. possibly more.

My diet is going to be at what I would consider maintenance, high in protein, moderate carbs and fat.. and i'll be staying away from excessive sugars. sorry no breakdowns on macros and such..

other supplements in the mix will be:
Whey Protein
BCAA's
Creatine Mono
PreWO ( LIT-UP :D )

First Dose of HGHpro will be TONIGHT!
let the games begin!!

steppinRazor

Awards
09/02/11

hahaha ok..so took me about 3 hours to figure out how to post pics, but we got'r..

AFTER

OK!! here she goes..
My Final Reveiw of AI's HGHpro

I had been interested in this product for quite some time before i was given the opportunity to log it. 1. I wanted something non-hormonal, 2. I have heard mixed reviews of GH products and 3. AI is a great company I've had great success with their products in the past.

I tried my first attempt at a recomp, with little to no education on exactly HOW to recomp.
I kept my training at a pretty high intensity through out the my use of HGHpro, for the most part. Cardio started to suffer towards the end a well as diet..by no fault but my own..and some money issues. ANYWAYS..
Were my goals reaches?? ABSOLUTELY!!
With the Help of HGHpro i was able to lean up a small percentage of body fat aprox 5 lbs..finishing at 172lbs, harden up and gain some mass.. mainly in my chest (awesome!!)
HGHpro Helped tremendously with my RECOVERY between workouts.
Sleep was DEEP AND RESTFUL the entire time i was using it, even under stressful situations.

Would i recommend HGHpro to friends or anyone at my gym etc?? I already have.. and I plan on using this at least a few times through out the year, the benefits are that good.
AGAIN i want to Sincerely Thank AI, UNCnate, stxnas and the whole crew at AI for helping me achieve my goals with da 'pro :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
HELL YEAH LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN (YEAH) Fred durst :S

steppinRazor

Awards
lmfao Tiny..ahhh man..
thanks for stoppin by matt!!
cant wait to start up!! ive been sore all damn week..i need some recovery:icon16:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Using my HGHPro sample tonight, inspired by steppinRazor! LOL

steppinRazor

Awards
Tiny heard that hghpro treated you well..good stuff..and yeah its killer with 3Z.. i saved a few doses of my 3Z to take stack with my hghpro later on
stxnas! what up dude!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Tiny heard that hghpro treated you well..good stuff..and yeah its killer with 3Z.. i saved a few doses of my 3Z to take stack with my hghpro later on
stxnas! what up dude!
Yeah it almost makes me sleep too good haha i can't even wake up sometimes xD

steppinRazor

Awards
aight so last night took 4 caps HGHpro was asleep within 30-45 mins and stayed asleep..cant complain. i usually sleep better on the weekends knowin i aint got **** to do..the real test on its sleep properties will be monday night.

today was my first workout in 4 or 5 days, i took a little break because ive been extremely sore and havent been able to do much with my tri's.. itsbeen killing my bench. so back at the damn thing and couldnt be more pumped. hoping the HGHpro aids in some quick recovery from whatever i did last week and continues to work its magic thru out this month, so i can get back to lifting the way i like.

workout break down

flat bench press
135lbs x10
155x10
155x10
155x9

bench has alway been my weak point, and lately it almost seems to have gone down slightly but i felt comfortable with this weight today

incline dumbbell press
50lbs x10
50x10
55x10

decline bench press
135lbs x10
175x10
175x10
175x10

pec fly (machine)
150lbs x10
155x10
160x8

dips
25reps
25reps

hammer curl
35lbs x10
35x10
35x10

tricep - rope pulldowns
90lbs x10
100x10
90x10

preacher curl
65lbs x12
65x12
65x12

push ups

dumbbell bicep curls
(i dont know the name of this technique so maybe someone can help me out. holding the dumbbells laterally and bringing them up across your chest towards the opposite shoulder)

30lbs x10
30x10
30x10
30x10

cardio - treadmill
20mins at 6.7mph
5 mins at 3.4mph

i really went easy on tri's today as they're still sore for some reason..idunno whats going on..i think with the help of HGHpro im going to work thru this and get back to normal.

diet kind of wack today..
meal 1 - 2 bowls cereal (oatmeal crisp..****s fire)
meal 2 - protein shake 44grams protein
meal 3 - 2 cans chunk light tuna in water
meal 4 - pizza from old chicago.. my bros intown from denver and college football all that good ****..
meal 5 - 1lb grilled chicken breast, ear of sweet corn, small side mashed taters
meal 6 - protein shake 44g pt.

not much more to report on the hghpro..still early in the game. looking forward to tonight:icon16:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome workout man! I might be picking up some HGHpro real soon i get thrashed from my workouts as well.

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks bro! yeah its not really where id like to be as of today, but i think with the help of HGHpro ill be back to normal and then some!! your work outs make mine look like a walk in the park so no doubt you could be using some of these purple pillz!! :Eyecrazy:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I need me some purple pillz :D

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Hey steppinRazor,

You stated: “hoping the HGHpro aids in some quick recovery”.

One would think you could base this on if you are experiencing any DOMS during your usage of “HGHpro”.

Let us know if you are experiencing reduced if any DOMS. If this is the case you may consider adding an additional training day into your schedule. Have not reviewed your training schedule, it may already be packed.

Very interested in your usage of HGHpro and how it effects your experiencing of DOMS.

Keep up the good work!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for stoppin by middleageguy!
Yeah man DOMS has never been a major problem for me in the past. I'm not sure what set me off on this lately..day 2 of HGHpro and I already feel better than I have in the past couple weeks. I did however take that 4 day break prior to starting. Ill keep u posted..
Had a good nights sleep last night..dreams were intense! Besides all the other benefits I'm receiving from HGHpro, I think I would buy this stuff in the future just on the sleep aspect

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
In - love me some HGHPro.. cant wait to run it again.... talk about superior sleep... which in turn (for me at least) meant superior recovery.

Good luck - you will love it I am confident of that.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the sleeping is good. I have my bottle of HGHpro waiting till after I finish my log on endoSurge. They both have the L-dopa stuff so hopefully i'll get some nice sleeping benefits too! :D

steppinRazor

Awards
hell yeah matt! gonna have to check out your endoSurge log forsure..

09/04/11
Back and shoulders!

Bent over Rows
115lbs x10
135x10
135x10
135x40

Behind the Neck Press (smith machine)
115lbs x 10
125x10
135x8
135x8

Seated Row Close Grip
140lbs x10
140x10
140x12

Barbell Shrugs
225lbs x10
225x10
225x10
245x10

Rear Deltoid (machine)
156lbs x10
156x10
156x10
156x10

Shoulder Press (machine)
140lbs x12
140 x12
140x9

Barbell Dead Lifts
115lbs x10
115 x10
125 x10
weight is probably considered light on my deads..these are new to my routine so bear with with me here..still working out form and technique

Rear Deltoid free weights
25lbs x10
25x10
25x10

Shrugs
45lb plate x20
45x20
45x20

Arnold Press
40lbs x10
40x10
40x8

Assisted Pull ups
-100lbs x12
-90 x10
-90 x8
This is the first time ive used this machine.. i usually do regular pull ups at the begging of my work out..thought id give this a go..pretty cool shii actually

Cardio: Treadmill
20mins at 7.5mph
this was killer..hah i need to quit smoking!!

steppinRazor

Awards
popped 4 caps last night..went to bed a bit later than i had hoped. still woke up bright and early feeling like a million bucks. the sleep im getting on HGHpro is deep and restful!! LOVE THIS STUFF
todays work out..LEGS and ABS..

steppinRazor

Awards
09/05/11

ok hit legs and abs today, and i'm going to level with you guys... i've never really committed to legs before, i usually skip them in favor any upper body work out. but its finally time to do this right.

Squats
135lbs x10
155x10
185x10
185x10

Abs - "V-crunch" (basically leg lifts)

Leg extensions
50lbs x10
60 x12
70 x12

Leg Press
180lbs x10
270 x10
270 x10

did some more abs..weighted crunches..didnt log them
and some other technique, sorry i'm unaware of the name, or how to record..

squats
135x10
135x10
135x10

Cardio: Treadmill again
20mins at 6.7mph

i suck at legs, but i'm looking forward to the progress i'm going to make this month..im completely thrashed ..hope i can keep up on cardio tomorrow

HGHpro effects: i feel great through out the day, i have a general sense of well being that i think can be directly attributed to HGHpro..things are going great thus far..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
09/05/11

ok hit legs and abs today, and i'm going to level with you guys... i've never really committed to legs before, i usually skip them in favor any upper body work out. but its finally time to do this right.

Squats
135lbs x10
155x10
185x10
185x10

Abs - "V-crunch" (basically leg lifts)

Leg extensions
50lbs x10
60 x12
70 x12

Leg Press
180lbs x10
270 x10
270 x10

did some more abs..weighted crunches..didnt log them
and some other technique, sorry i'm unaware of the name, or how to record..

squats
135x10
135x10
135x10

Cardio: Treadmill again
20mins at 6.7mph

i suck at legs, but i'm looking forward to the progress i'm going to make this month..im completely thrashed ..hope i can keep up on cardio tomorrow

HGHpro effects: i feel great through out the day, i have a general sense of well being that i think can be directly attributed to HGHpro..things are going great thus far..
Nice review so far and good workouts! Keep getting stronger and leaner :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I found at first i hated to train legs too but after i got used to training them i loved it, Hardest thing to train/most painful but if you can train legs hard you can train anything hard! Great workout too glad HGHpro is kicking in for ya!

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks matt! i gonna try my damned hardest haha..

Tiny - forsure man i can see how you would start to enjoy leg work.. actually squats are startin to grow on me..but its only while im doing them..otherwise i usuallly feel like i got somethin better to do.. im gettin there.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks matt! i gonna try my damned hardest haha..

Tiny - forsure man i can see how you would start to enjoy leg work.. actually squats are startin to grow on me..but its only while im doing them..otherwise i usuallly feel like i got somethin better to do.. im gettin there.
That's how it started for me, one day i liked them and all of the sudden i started doing more and more sets haha

steppinRazor

Awards
Well Kind of a short work out today..
i did what i could with the time allotted..

9/06/11 - Chest, tri's, bi's

Flat bench
155x10
165x10
165x8
165x8

Incline bench
135x9
135x9
135x7

Dips

Pec Fly (machine)
150x10
150x10
150x8
kind of a step back since last work out...wtf

Hammer Curls
35x12
35x12
35x12

Decline Bench press
185x8
185x10
185x9

Tricep Kickbacks
20x12
20x12
20x12

Preacher Curls
75x2
lol it ended there - having alot of wrist pain...switched to:

Bicep Curls (still unaware of name for technique...about to make one up)
35x10
35x10
35x10

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
90x12
90x12
90x12

Dumbbell flat Press
50x10
60x9
60x7

Hammer curls..again
35x10
35x12
35x10

Push ups

Cardio: NONE
no time today..

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling good, Recovery seems to be peaking, i hope this trend continues.. my legs feel great which is unusual the day after i work'm. had a little trouble getting to bed last night for various reasons but once i was out i was out. only got about 6 hours sleep but it was so solid i had no problem gettin up at 5 this morning.

Hoping for a little boost in strength next couple weeks!..only time will tell

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice session man volume is awesome, For some reason i usually get sore the end of the day after the workout or 2 days after. Really weird but it goes away as long as you keep your workout volume/intensity consistent. Not really sure why it happens but progress still is made too. One of the many mysteries of lifting!

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks man!! shoooot...what would i do with out ya here??this would be one lonely logging experience haha..
appreciate your input broseph

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thanks man!! shoooot...what would i do with out ya here??this would be one lonely logging experience haha..
appreciate your input broseph
Haha no problem man!

steppinRazor

Awards
well damn.. have to skip todays workout due to a monthly probation meeting and the rest of my evening i will be occupied studying for tomorrows lab quiz.. was going to get to the gym at the butt-crack of dawn but my work out partner bailed on me. shoulda rolled with out'm but i waited around for him like a dumb ass.

HGHpro Effects:
Feeling great!! got a huge sense of well being and tons of energy. sleep last night was deep and uninterrupted..dreams are getting CRAZY..

i seriously dont know what to do with all this extra energy..hitting push ups between study sessions haha

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
well damn.. have to skip todays workout due to a monthly probation meeting and the rest of my evening i will be occupied studying for tomorrows lab quiz.. was going to get to the gym at the butt-crack of dawn but my work out partner bailed on me. shoulda rolled with out'm but i waited around for him like a dumb ass.

HGHpro Effects:
Feeling great!! got a huge sense of well being and tons of energy. sleep last night was deep and uninterrupted..dreams are getting CRAZY..

i seriously dont know what to do with all this extra energy..hitting push ups between study sessions haha
That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?

steppinRazor

Awards
HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.
hahah Hell yeah man, good stuff forsure.. you got me interested in Glycobol tho..looks like fun. dont let that HGHpro sit for too long..too good to hold out on

Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.
thanks bro!! yeah tryin! idunno tho Tiny's a beast

That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!
Yessir..workin out REAL well!! Seriously love the stuff

Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?
Thanks John...i take that as a complement, but yeah i can assure ya, im 175ish..been hovering between 179-175 lately..last i checked was 177..that front shot might be deceiving.. my guts actually pretty big haha. wheels?? well im weak as **** in my legs IMO, just recently started working them, so nowhere near the definition in my upper body

steppinRazor

Awards
9/08/11
Back & Shoulders

135x10
145x8
145x8
145x8

Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
225x10
245x10
245x12
255x10

Bent over Barbell Rows
115x10
135x10
145x10
145x10

One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
60x10
60x10
60x10

Arnold Press
40x10
40x10
40x8

Rear Deltoid (machine)

i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

135x10
135x10
135x9 1/2 lol

Assisted Pull Ups
-100x9
-100x9
-100x8

Shoulder Press (machine)
120x12
140x12
140x12

Seated cable Rows
120x10
120x12
120x12

Dumbbell Shrugs
55x20
60x20
60x20

Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
22.5x10
22.5x10
22.5x12

20 mins at 7mph

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
9/08/11
Back & Shoulders

135x10
145x8
145x8
145x8

Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
225x10
245x10
245x12
255x10

Bent over Barbell Rows
115x10
135x10
145x10
145x10

One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
60x10
60x10
60x10

Arnold Press
40x10
40x10
40x8

Rear Deltoid (machine)

i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

135x10
135x10
135x9 1/2 lol

Assisted Pull Ups
-100x9
-100x9
-100x8

Shoulder Press (machine)
120x12
140x12
140x12

Seated cable Rows
120x10
120x12
120x12

Dumbbell Shrugs
55x20
60x20
60x20

Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
22.5x10
22.5x10
22.5x12

20 mins at 7mph

HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!
That's a really good setup for back/shoulders man, I likey!

steppinRazor

Awards
9/9/11
Legs and Abs

Was pretty Fired up to go to the gym this morning but actually left a bit early, even skipped out on cardio..wasnt feelin too hot. too much preWO and not enough food..gettin kind of queezy..then again squats always make me feel like im gonna puke lol.

Squats
135x10
155x10
155x10
155x10
kept it realitively light today because i didnt have a belt. i dont feel my form is good enough to hit it any heavier without one..

Leg ups (abs)

Leg Press
180x10
270x8
270x8

Calf Extension
80x12
80x12
80x12

Leg Extension
95x10
125x12
125x12
125x12

Seated Leg Curl
135x8
120x10
120x10

Weighted Crunches
100x30
100x30
100x30

"Super Squat" Machine
180x10
180x10
180x10
i put four plates on the racks but somehow i feel its just not 180...idunno

HGHpro is treatin me good, waking up completely refreshed for a new day and a new workout..despite today i feel like i could go on forever..if i had time i'd probably go back for a second run. not a whole lot to report.

Tomorrow Chest, Tri's and Bi's
real excited for this.. going to train with an old buddy of mine who actually knows his ****. says he's gonna get my bench up..ima skeptic cuz although benching is one of my all time fav's i completely suck at it!! very slow progress..Help me out HGHpro!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts Steppin. Stiff leg deadlifts are great for the hammies.

If you dont mind answering, why didnt you work legs before?

Good to hear hghpro is working. I take it about 5 days a week and it definitely helps.

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice workouts Steppin. Stiff leg deadlifts are great for the hammies.

If you dont mind answering, why didnt you work legs before?

Good to hear hghpro is working. I take it about 5 days a week and it definitely helps.
What's up John?? Thanks. Yeah stiff leg deads kinda scare me Haha.. they just llook like they could wreak havoc on your back. Hell I just recently learned how to do regular deads, but I can't always do them because one of the gyms I go to doesn't allow them! If that makes any ****in sense.
Maybe this Monday when I'm hittin legs at the Y ill try some, with light weight and see how my form is.

Dude there's no good reason on why I wasn't working legs. I'm relatively new to the game, been lifting for a year. Anyways when I first started it just wasn't a priority. I dabbled in a few leg exercises and I thought they just weren't for me...
Over the past 6 months I began to realize the importance of working my legs..and the fact it just didn't make sense not to work them. So I started learning how to train my legs, but once again it just wasn't a high priority and not as fun for me, so half the time id end up just doing more upper body.

Hell yeah tho, the HGHpro is definitely doin its thing..
Kind of curious why you only take it 5 days a week

steppinRazor

Awards
Alright so today's workout was switched up a bit, i was training on someone else's routine..seemed pretty good in some aspects but i also felt it lacked in other areas..maybe thats just because im set in my ways..anyways

9/10/11

Flat Bench
135x10
185x4
205x1
185x4
135x20
45x50

i seriously about lost it when dude told me to bench just the bar, but after 50 reps fast paced i gotta say i was burnt out

Hammer Curls & Push Ups
45x8
-15 push ups-
40x10
-15 push ups-
40x8
-15 push ups-

Tricep Rope Pull Down
100x12
100x11
100x8
Close Grip
120x8
100x11

Chest Press (machine) Slow
115x15
100x12
100x12

Dumbbell Curls (simultaneously)
30x12
30x10
30x8

Cable Pec Flys
75x12
50x12
50x12

Preacher Curls (machine) & Push Ups
70x10
-15 Push Ups-
70x7
-15 Push Ups-
60x10
-15 Push Ups-

Side Lateral Raises
20x10
20x10
20x10

Lat Pull Downs Wide Grip
100x10
100x10
100x10

One Hand Cable Curls
40x10
50x7
45x8

Two Hand Rope Curls
80x8
80x10
80x12

Dips (BW)

Push Ups
10...haha i was exhausted

there was some other shoulder exercises that i completely neglected to log, the pace was fast and i just completely left them out for whatever reason..

Cardio: Tread Mill
5 Mins at 4.5mph
10 mins at 8mph

Lovin this HGHpro guys, Seriosly feel my strength going up, im actually starting to notice faster recovery (tomorrow should be good hitting shoulders again) Sleep is great and i just feel damn good, even with all the stress of it being the end of the summer quarter. On another note someone yesterday told me im looking bigger in the chest..good news, if anything a boost in the ego. I'm gonna give that one to HGHPro cuz nothin else has changed

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Keep killin' it man!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Some long enduring lifts here. Clearly your getting your rest time in for recovery

steppinRazor

Awards
Some long enduring lifts here. Clearly your getting your rest time in for recovery
thanks i try :D definitely gettin some amazing recovery!!
...so yeah, left my log notebook away from home so i didnt post yesterterday. it wasnt anything special so i'll just continue to update with todays leg work once i get at it..
ohhh yeah also popped some 3Z with the 'pro saturday night for some super intense rest and recovery!! was god-like.

Tiny gotta say i tried that wide grip assited pullup and i see what your saying forsure.. some good stuff bro, thanks for the insight

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thanks i try :D definitely gettin some amazing recovery!!
...so yeah, left my log notebook away from home so i didnt post yesterterday. it wasnt anything special so i'll just continue to update with todays leg work once i get at it..
ohhh yeah also popped some 3Z with the 'pro saturday night for some super intense rest and recovery!! was god-like.

Tiny gotta say i tried that wide grip assited pullup and i see what your saying forsure.. some good stuff bro, thanks for the insight
No problem man glad you got the feel down, I did it with pull-downs but pull-ups would be even better.

steppinRazor

Awards
10 days in and things are going great!!
Recovery i would rate at an 8/10 thus far
Rest is 10/10 if not somehow higher!!
Clearing Skin is 9/10 - acne on arms and chest clearing rapidly
fat loss - a little too early to guage but im down a couple lbs
strength gain - 7/10 as of now. nothing too dramatic but definitely increasing
Energy 9/10 tons of energy through out the day, especially in the gym

9/12/11

Squats
135x10
185x10
200x10 (yes i had to use the little 2.5lb'rs..lol 200 just sounded better than 195)
200x10

Leg Press
180x10
180x10
270x10
270x10

Leg Extension
90x10
90x10
90x10

Leg Up (Abs)

Squats
135x10
155x10
155x10

Planks
3mins
3mins
3mins

Leg Curls
55x10
55x10

calves starting cramping like a motha so i figured id givem a break and stretch out on the treadmill

Cardio: treadmill
17mins at 6.5 - 7mph

nothin too exciting, still trying to perfect my leg work..
tomorrow on the other hand should be some good ****.

steppinRazor

Awards
No problem man glad you got the feel down, I did it with pull-downs but pull-ups would be even better.
lmao DAMN IT!! i obviously misread..either way **** worked out!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
lmao DAMN IT!! i obviously misread..either way **** worked out!
Well now i gotta try that! :D

Nice session man, Looks wayy better than my first "dedicated' leg workout. I really slacked until i got the movements down but after that the rest is history haha

Do you do some calve exercises too?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout man!

Squats, then more squats! Me Likey!