steppinRazor's about to Recomp in his SLEEP with HGHpro!! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka


  2. Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    well damn.. have to skip todays workout due to a monthly probation meeting and the rest of my evening i will be occupied studying for tomorrows lab quiz.. was going to get to the gym at the butt-crack of dawn but my work out partner bailed on me. shoulda rolled with out'm but i waited around for him like a dumb ass.

    HGHpro Effects:
    Feeling great!! got a huge sense of well being and tons of energy. sleep last night was deep and uninterrupted..dreams are getting CRAZY..

    i seriously dont know what to do with all this extra energy..hitting push ups between study sessions haha
    That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  4. Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

    You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    HGHPro was love at first sight... er, sleep. Subbed. I still have a bottle on standby.
    hahah Hell yeah man, good stuff forsure.. you got me interested in Glycobol tho..looks like fun. dont let that HGHpro sit for too long..too good to hold out on

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Mean workout yesterday. Didn't see it till now. Short eh? You're entering Tiny's workout volume!! Haha. Nice man. And great update on the product.
    thanks bro!! yeah tryin! idunno tho Tiny's a beast

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's awesome man glad this stuff is working so well for ya!
    Yessir..workin out REAL well!! Seriously love the stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good to hear about your success with hghpro.

    You look bigger than 175 for 6ft. Your upper body has some full muscle bellies sticking out. how are the wheels?
    Thanks John...i take that as a complement, but yeah i can assure ya, im 175ish..been hovering between 179-175 lately..last i checked was 177..that front shot might be deceiving.. my guts actually pretty big haha. wheels?? well im weak as **** in my legs IMO, just recently started working them, so nowhere near the definition in my upper body
    •   
       


  6. 9/08/11
    Back & Shoulders


    Behind the Neck Press (smith machine)
    135x10
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8

    Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
    225x10
    245x10
    245x12
    255x10

    Bent over Barbell Rows
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    145x10

    One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Arnold Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

    Rear Deltoid (machine)

    i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

    135x10
    135x10
    135x9 1/2 lol

    Assisted Pull Ups
    -100x9
    -100x9
    -100x8

    Shoulder Press (machine)
    120x12
    140x12
    140x12

    Seated cable Rows
    120x10
    120x12
    120x12

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    55x20
    60x20
    60x20

    Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
    22.5x10
    22.5x10
    22.5x12

    Cardio: Treadmill
    20 mins at 7mph

    HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
    felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    9/08/11
    Back & Shoulders


    Behind the Neck Press (smith machine)
    135x10
    145x8
    145x8
    145x8

    Barbell Shrugs (smith machine)
    225x10
    245x10
    245x12
    255x10

    Bent over Barbell Rows
    115x10
    135x10
    145x10
    145x10

    One-handed Dumbbell Rows (is that the right term?)
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Arnold Press
    40x10
    40x10
    40x8

    Rear Deltoid (machine)

    i want to mention this weight measured is significantly different.. i go to 3 different gyms and all the machines seem to vary

    135x10
    135x10
    135x9 1/2 lol

    Assisted Pull Ups
    -100x9
    -100x9
    -100x8

    Shoulder Press (machine)
    120x12
    140x12
    140x12

    Seated cable Rows
    120x10
    120x12
    120x12

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    55x20
    60x20
    60x20

    Shoulder Raises??Delts? (cant recall the name, will update later)
    22.5x10
    22.5x10
    22.5x12

    Cardio: Treadmill
    20 mins at 7mph

    HGHpro Effects: Still Feeling great, recovery seems to be on point and sleeping like a log as usual. As far as clearing skin i havent noticed anything of that sort..but my hopes are high haha.. theres a full dose of DAA in my preWO so that may be counter acting whatevers suppose to help clear skin. its still early on so im not going to rule anything out.
    felt like a beast at the end of my work out, i seriously coudlve stayed another hour easy.. strength might be going up slightly..still early folks!
    That's a really good setup for back/shoulders man, I likey!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. 9/9/11
    Legs and Abs


    Was pretty Fired up to go to the gym this morning but actually left a bit early, even skipped out on cardio..wasnt feelin too hot. too much preWO and not enough food..gettin kind of queezy..then again squats always make me feel like im gonna puke lol.

    Squats
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    kept it realitively light today because i didnt have a belt. i dont feel my form is good enough to hit it any heavier without one..

    Leg ups (abs)
    30
    30
    30

    Leg Press
    180x10
    270x8
    270x8

    Calf Extension
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12

    Leg Extension
    95x10
    125x12
    125x12
    125x12

    Seated Leg Curl
    135x8
    120x10
    120x10

    Weighted Crunches
    100x30
    100x30
    100x30

    "Super Squat" Machine
    180x10
    180x10
    180x10
    i put four plates on the racks but somehow i feel its just not 180...idunno

    HGHpro is treatin me good, waking up completely refreshed for a new day and a new workout..despite today i feel like i could go on forever..if i had time i'd probably go back for a second run. not a whole lot to report.

    Tomorrow Chest, Tri's and Bi's
    real excited for this.. going to train with an old buddy of mine who actually knows his ****. says he's gonna get my bench up..ima skeptic cuz although benching is one of my all time fav's i completely suck at it!! very slow progress..Help me out HGHpro!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    That's a really good setup for back/shoulders man, I likey!
    thanks brotha man..those are def. some of my favorite days

  10. Nice workouts Steppin. Stiff leg deadlifts are great for the hammies.

    If you dont mind answering, why didnt you work legs before?

    Good to hear hghpro is working. I take it about 5 days a week and it definitely helps.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Nice workouts Steppin. Stiff leg deadlifts are great for the hammies.

    If you dont mind answering, why didnt you work legs before?

    Good to hear hghpro is working. I take it about 5 days a week and it definitely helps.
    What's up John?? Thanks. Yeah stiff leg deads kinda scare me Haha.. they just llook like they could wreak havoc on your back. Hell I just recently learned how to do regular deads, but I can't always do them because one of the gyms I go to doesn't allow them! If that makes any ****in sense.
    Maybe this Monday when I'm hittin legs at the Y ill try some, with light weight and see how my form is.

    Dude there's no good reason on why I wasn't working legs. I'm relatively new to the game, been lifting for a year. Anyways when I first started it just wasn't a priority. I dabbled in a few leg exercises and I thought they just weren't for me...
    Over the past 6 months I began to realize the importance of working my legs..and the fact it just didn't make sense not to work them. So I started learning how to train my legs, but once again it just wasn't a high priority and not as fun for me, so half the time id end up just doing more upper body.

    Hell yeah tho, the HGHpro is definitely doin its thing..
    Kind of curious why you only take it 5 days a week
    Cultivating Mass.

  12. Alright so today's workout was switched up a bit, i was training on someone else's routine..seemed pretty good in some aspects but i also felt it lacked in other areas..maybe thats just because im set in my ways..anyways

    9/10/11

    Flat Bench
    135x10
    185x4
    205x1
    185x4
    135x20
    45x50

    i seriously about lost it when dude told me to bench just the bar, but after 50 reps fast paced i gotta say i was burnt out

    Hammer Curls & Push Ups
    45x8
    -15 push ups-
    40x10
    -15 push ups-
    40x8
    -15 push ups-

    Tricep Rope Pull Down
    100x12
    100x11
    100x8
    Close Grip
    120x8
    100x11

    Chest Press (machine) Slow
    115x15
    100x12
    100x12

    Dumbbell Curls (simultaneously)
    30x12
    30x10
    30x8

    Cable Pec Flys
    75x12
    50x12
    50x12

    Preacher Curls (machine) & Push Ups
    70x10
    -15 Push Ups-
    70x7
    -15 Push Ups-
    60x10
    -15 Push Ups-

    Side Lateral Raises
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Lat Pull Downs Wide Grip
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    One Hand Cable Curls
    40x10
    50x7
    45x8

    Two Hand Rope Curls
    80x8
    80x10
    80x12

    Dips (BW)
    18
    14

    Push Ups
    10...haha i was exhausted

    there was some other shoulder exercises that i completely neglected to log, the pace was fast and i just completely left them out for whatever reason..

    Cardio: Tread Mill
    5 Mins at 4.5mph
    10 mins at 8mph

    Lovin this HGHpro guys, Seriosly feel my strength going up, im actually starting to notice faster recovery (tomorrow should be good hitting shoulders again) Sleep is great and i just feel damn good, even with all the stress of it being the end of the summer quarter. On another note someone yesterday told me im looking bigger in the chest..good news, if anything a boost in the ego. I'm gonna give that one to HGHPro cuz nothin else has changed

  13. Keep killin' it man!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  14. Some long enduring lifts here. Clearly your getting your rest time in for recovery

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Some long enduring lifts here. Clearly your getting your rest time in for recovery
    thanks i try definitely gettin some amazing recovery!!
    ...so yeah, left my log notebook away from home so i didnt post yesterterday. it wasnt anything special so i'll just continue to update with todays leg work once i get at it..
    ohhh yeah also popped some 3Z with the 'pro saturday night for some super intense rest and recovery!! was god-like.

    Tiny gotta say i tried that wide grip assited pullup and i see what your saying forsure.. some good stuff bro, thanks for the insight

  16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks i try definitely gettin some amazing recovery!!
    ...so yeah, left my log notebook away from home so i didnt post yesterterday. it wasnt anything special so i'll just continue to update with todays leg work once i get at it..
    ohhh yeah also popped some 3Z with the 'pro saturday night for some super intense rest and recovery!! was god-like.

    Tiny gotta say i tried that wide grip assited pullup and i see what your saying forsure.. some good stuff bro, thanks for the insight
    No problem man glad you got the feel down, I did it with pull-downs but pull-ups would be even better.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  17. 10 days in and things are going great!!
    Recovery i would rate at an 8/10 thus far
    Rest is 10/10 if not somehow higher!!
    Clearing Skin is 9/10 - acne on arms and chest clearing rapidly
    fat loss - a little too early to guage but im down a couple lbs
    strength gain - 7/10 as of now. nothing too dramatic but definitely increasing
    Energy 9/10 tons of energy through out the day, especially in the gym


    9/12/11

    Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    200x10 (yes i had to use the little 2.5lb'rs..lol 200 just sounded better than 195)
    200x10

    Leg Press
    180x10
    180x10
    270x10
    270x10

    Leg Extension
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

    Leg Up (Abs)
    30
    35
    35
    30

    Squats
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10

    Planks
    3mins
    3mins
    3mins

    Leg Curls
    55x10
    55x10

    calves starting cramping like a motha so i figured id givem a break and stretch out on the treadmill

    Cardio: treadmill
    17mins at 6.5 - 7mph

    nothin too exciting, still trying to perfect my leg work..
    tomorrow on the other hand should be some good ****.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    No problem man glad you got the feel down, I did it with pull-downs but pull-ups would be even better.
    lmao DAMN IT!! i obviously misread..either way **** worked out!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    lmao DAMN IT!! i obviously misread..either way **** worked out!
    Well now i gotta try that!

    Nice session man, Looks wayy better than my first "dedicated' leg workout. I really slacked until i got the movements down but after that the rest is history haha

    Do you do some calve exercises too?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  20. nice workout man!

    Squats, then more squats! Me Likey!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Yeah it was a decent workout I suppose..feel like I did more last Monday..spent more time bull****ing with a buddy and checking the scenery around the cardio area, than hitting weights.

    Didn't hit any calves dirrectly today, but for some reason while doing leg curls my calves were cramping like a biotch.. I don't know if it was the fact I was doing the curls laying on my stomach pulling upwards towards my ass?? Idunno different than what I'm useto using at the other gym.

    I'm looking to step up my game on leg work tho..bout to start taking notes from your log ..youtube rack pulls or whatever you were talkin bout over there haha
    Cultivating Mass.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    nice workout man!

    Squats, then more squats! Me Likey!
    Haha thanks bro! I see you killllled some squats today
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Yeah it was a decent workout I suppose..feel like I did more last Monday..spent more time bull****ing with a buddy and checking the scenery around the cardio area, than hitting weights.

    Didn't hit any calves dirrectly today, but for some reason while doing leg curls my calves were cramping like a biotch.. I don't know if it was the fact I was doing the curls laying on my stomach pulling upwards towards my ass?? Idunno different than what I'm useto using at the other gym.

    I'm looking to step up my game on leg work tho..bout to start taking notes from your log ..youtube rack pulls or whatever you were talkin bout over there haha
    I'm not the only one yes! For some reason on those i get this really tight feeling on my calves not sure why. I've been working on doing the curls without my foot being so tensed up.

    Man, NOTHING can beat compound movements literally. Isolation exercises work but with compound you can add more weight/more intensity which equals more growing. I'm going back to basics myself on pretty much everything now. There are some INSANE people on youtube... like this guy..

    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  24. Holy whaaaa!! Dude at an incline non the less. Insanity. That's what that is haha..yeah dude good call on compound exercises, I'm going to look more into that..after I get some rest. schools kickin my ass worse than these weights!!
    Cultivating Mass.

  25. Ever hear of Matt Kroc~? He is a BEAST!!!

    Been listening to pod casts of strongmen. I think it's RXmuscle's Power hour? They have a whole bunch of podcasts that site does. (yoda yoda yoda). I'm looking to gain strength for now, then up my size a bit more if I can. I wanna be lean but I wanna be STRONG. Still debating if there is any real reason I wanna be big though... Maybe I should do a part time job as a security guard when I move back home to Hawaii... Though here I look like a security guard or a bodybuilder... at home I look like a little girl...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Holy whaaaa!! Dude at an incline non the less. Insanity. That's what that is haha..yeah dude good call on compound exercises, I'm going to look more into that..after I get some rest. schools kickin my ass worse than these weights!!
    that's a military press :P

    Incline I assume he'd be able to push like 600+ lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Holy whaaaa!! Dude at an incline non the less. Insanity. That's what that is haha..yeah dude good call on compound exercises, I'm going to look more into that..after I get some rest. schools kickin my ass worse than these weights!!
    Hear ya, class in the am tomorrow -_- actually have some homework right now..
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Ever hear of Matt Kroc~? He is a BEAST!!!

    Been listening to pod casts of strongmen. I think it's RXmuscle's Power hour? They have a whole bunch of podcasts that site does. (yoda yoda yoda). I'm looking to gain strength for now, then up my size a bit more if I can. I wanna be lean but I wanna be STRONG. Still debating if there is any real reason I wanna be big though... Maybe I should do a part time job as a security guard when I move back home to Hawaii... Though here I look like a security guard or a bodybuilder... at home I look like a little girl...
    Nah never heard of'm..will check some youtubes..

    Nothin wrong with wantin to get big..and lmao about the security guard/body builder! What are you doin in japan anyways? Japan right?
    Cultivating Mass.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    that's a military press :P

    Incline I assume he'd be able to push like 600+ lol


    Incline, military..shhiit either way brotha!


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

    Hear ya, class in the am tomorrow -_- actually have some homework right now..
    Pfffffftt...homework. ever since I got the mobile app my grades been slippin haha
    Cultivating Mass.

  30. Dble post
    Cultivating Mass.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGHpro Vrs. USP Powerfull for sleep and recovery
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Log in
Log in