stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    well no vivid dreams again last night but sleep the whole through woke up early though around six am wanted to go back to sleep since it had only been 7 hrs but i felt way to refreshed and could not.

today was chest and back went to the totally fasted besides my EndoSurge, combustion and a dose of lit-up. Work out started of well but then i started feeling like i was going to throw up (toally my own fault way to much stims on an empty stomach) i cut my work out short due to this feeling. Wont do that again.

A1 flat bench 225x5,225x5,245x5 A2 dumbell flys 35x5,35x5,35x5

B1 incline bench 185x5,185x5,205x5 B2 pushups 10,10,10

C1 decline dumbell press 90'sx5,90'sx5,90'sx5 C2 decline dumbell flys 30x5,30x5,30x5

D1 wide grip lat pulldown 150x5,160x5,170x5 D2 Reverse grip lat pulldowns 150x5,160x5,170x5

E1 Seated rows 120x5,130x5,140x5 E2 body weight pull ups 10,10,7

libido is most for sure on its way up this EndoSurge is the real deal, cant wait until a week or so when i really start feeling it

as for the combustion im not getting the normal crash i get from 1,3 dimeth but for sure am feeling the stims and thermo properties from this.

Awesome log bro very detailed and I must say a freaking nice weights your throwing around on chest day.

2. Wow took my final dose of EndoSurge about an hour before bed. Got super vivid dreams most were not good dreams though more of nightmares but that's okay cuz I woke up from one and feel asleep about 30 seconds later and got 9 hours of restful sleep.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Wow took my final dose of EndoSurge about an hour before bed. Got super vivid dreams most were not good dreams though more of nightmares but that's okay cuz I woke up from one and feel asleep about 30 seconds later and got 9 hours of restful sleep.
    That happened to me a few times, I just accepted it as anything with high amounts of L-Dopa in it will cause vivid dreams.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. hey i will take a few nightmares they dont bother me. its just nice getting solid sleep not even waking up to pee.

5. I hear you man, I already miss taking it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. In on this sheittt!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

7. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    In on this sheittt!
    Welcome to the party

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I hear you man, I already miss taking it.
    I intend to pretty much cycle it on-and-off in 6week intervals permanently.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

9. Nice workouts digging the supersets to keep things moving along. Should help cutting into the belly fat as you said. Break into those legs quickly just because the weight isn't too heavy does not mean it isn't stimulating growth.

I never really had a nightmare but negative dreams for sure. I notice the dreams have a lot to do with my current demeanor. We dream to allow our subconscious minds to work through the things we do in our conscious hours. Not always reflective of what is going on but definitely reflective of mood.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

10. Thanks for the link bro, I'm caught up and following. Seems that EndoSurge is quite popular these days. I don't recall a negative post about this BPS product on any of the current threads im subd in. Perhaps I may need to try this in the future. Good luck, workouts look great btw

11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Thanks for the link bro, I'm caught up and following. Seems that EndoSurge is quite popular these days. I don't recall a negative post about this BPS product on any of the current threads im subd in. Perhaps I may need to try this in the future. Good luck, workouts look great btw
    Glad you in and caught up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice workouts digging the supersets to keep things moving along. Should help cutting into the belly fat as you said. Break into those legs quickly just because the weight isn't too heavy does not mean it isn't stimulating growth.

I never really had a nightmare but negative dreams for sure. I notice the dreams have a lot to do with my current demeanor. We dream to allow our subconscious minds to work through the things we do in our conscious hours. Not always reflective of what is going on but definitely reflective of mood.
    Yea I just started the supersets about 2 weeks ago. I need a change. Yea I know I will t the leg strength back, it's been 3 or 4 days since I did legs and there still killing me I can't wait until I get my leg strength back

13. Are you noticing any increased performance in the gym yet?

14. Well another night with 8 hrs soild sleep and vivid dreams. Good ones this time. Still have not got the sex ones but I hope they come soon.

Today I won't be able to get my bi and tri workout in until about 11 pm so I will update after or early tomorrow morning

Libido is really getting up there. I'm loving EndoSurge already

15. 11pm? Wow, no way I could lift that late, I'm dead on my feet after about 8!

***NOW @ NP***

16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    11pm? Wow, no way I could lift that late, I'm dead on my feet after about 8!
    Not gonna lie I hate it but I don have a babysitter until 1 pm when I leave for work I get off at 10 and will have to go then but need to stop at home and change and take 2 scoops of lit up to get me awake.

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Are you noticing any increased performance in the gym yet?
    I have felt really aggressive in the gym lately. I was also going to ask if there are any ingredients in EndoSurge or combustion that help with stress. I have just felt really good lately it's hard to explain

18. Yeah, the L-Dopa in the mucuna is probably what's helping your mood.

***NOW @ NP***

19. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I have felt really aggressive in the gym lately. I was also going to ask if there are any ingredients in EndoSurge or combustion that help with stress. I have just felt really good lately it's hard to explain
    Probably getting good endorphin release from killing workouts, not to mention the thrill of the new. There may even be something in that ES that helps mood, either way bro...keep killing it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

20. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    That's where it starts then all of the sudden you'll be stronger then you were before! It sneaks up on ya haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

21. You haven't seen anything yet! Feel the surge.

22. Well I hit bi's and tri's late last night around 11 pm. I was tired but lit-up helped me get through the workout.

A1 preacher curls 65x5,85x5,85x5 A2 reverse curls straight bar 50x5,60x5,70x5

B1 one arm cable curls 50x5,60x5,65x5. B2 one arm reverse cable curls 40x5,40x5,45x5

C1 dumbbell curls 45x5,45x5,45x5. C2. Hammer curls 45x5,45x5,45x4.

D1 straight bar tricep pull down reg. Grip. 100x5,115x5,125x5. D2 reverse grip 100x5 115x5,115x5.

D1 one arm reg. Grip tri pulldowns 50x5,55x5 60x5. D2 reverse grip 50x5,55x5,60x5

E1 Close grip tri bench 155x5,155x5,175x5. E2 skull crushers 65x5,70x5,75x5

Then hit some wrist curls for forearms. Arms were so pumped at this time I bought they would explode. Usually when i work outthis late I have no energy and my lifts aren't so good but last night I felt strong. I think this EndoSurge strength increase is the real deal.

Libido is off the charts I feel like I'm 15 again to bad my girl was asleep when I got home from the gym. And didnt wanna wake up.

I feel like I have lost some fat in my belly specially around the love handles, as that one of my only fat spots. I'm really loving this stack not to mention the alpha male feeling it has given me. Almost like being on cycle.

Tonight I am going to a def leopard concert but am gonna Truro get a shoulder workout out in before.

23. Hell yeah man great job, nice volume in there too looks like a sick workout set-up.

24. Nice workout, sucks to hear the lady friend wanted to stay asleep

25. Man MEAN workout. Must be srsly sweating in the gym lol. BEAST!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. Recomp with BPS EndoSurge
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:22 PM
  4. New Stack idea.ENdosurge, combustion and erase
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:56 AM