Enhanced reaching new levels with Athletix Sports' Titanium & Division 1 (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Yeah, it was definitely mental. I had to use the notepad on my phone to keep track of all the sets!

Stiff as hell already.
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Holding stead at 164 on the scale, which is fine, because I feel like Iím filling out more in the upper body.
    Had an off day yesterday, & planned on going to the gym today, but my boy was sick so I stayed home to help the wife out a little longer before I came into work tonight.* I was going to go this morning, but I chose to sleep in, thinking I could go on my way to work.* Oh well, thatís what I get for sleeping in, eh?* Iíll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home.
    JD Ė Iím still sore as hell from Saturdayís leg workout!* My wife is laughing her a$$ off at me every time she sees me get up & walk around.* I tell you what though, Iím looking forward to doing it all over again later this week..* Iím determined to put more size on these wheels!!
    For those of you that donít know, hereís the workout I did this past Saturday:
    1 set of squats:* 200lbs for 20 reps
    bodyweight squats Ė 20 sets of 25 reps
    Bodyweight lunges Ė 10 sets of 15 reps
    Bodyweight jumping squats Ė 5 sets of 10 reps
    Leg extensions Ė 5 sets of 20 reps.* Last set was 100 reps!!* (ouch!)
    Leg curls Ė 5 sets of 20 reps, w/ the last set being 100 repsÖ
    Calve jumps Ė 2 sets of 10-20 reps using just my calves to jump onto 1 step going down slowly
    Jumping jacks Ė 3 sets of 50 reps..* (this one brought back Marine Corps bootcamp memories..)
    That was a 2 hour workout!* As the day went on, my legs got tighter & tighter..* Now, two days later, Iím in pain!* BIG TIME!* But, I love it & canít wait to do it again.* Mental & physical workouts rule!
    Thatís all for now.* Energy, libido, recovery Ė all of that right now is doing great!* Rest in between all of those sets still stayed at a minimum despite being physically and mentally fatigued.* I fought through it and keep my pace moving.
    Iíll try & get a better update tomorrow evening after hopefully a good shoulder workout.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Holding stead at 164 on the scale, which is fine, because I feel like I’m filling out more in the upper body.
    Had an off day yesterday, & planned on going to the gym today, but my boy was sick so I stayed home to help the wife out a little longer before I came into work tonight.* I was going to go this morning, but I chose to sleep in, thinking I could go on my way to work.* Oh well, that’s what I get for sleeping in, eh?* I’ll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home.
    JD – I’m still sore as hell from Saturday’s leg workout!* My wife is laughing her a$$ off at me every time she sees me get up & walk around.* I tell you what though, I’m looking forward to doing it all over again later this week..* I’m determined to put more size on these wheels!!
    For those of you that don’t know, here’s the workout I did this past Saturday:
    1 set of squats:* 200lbs for 20 reps
    bodyweight squats – 20 sets of 25 reps
    Bodyweight lunges – 10 sets of 15 reps
    Bodyweight jumping squats – 5 sets of 10 reps
    Leg extensions – 5 sets of 20 reps.* Last set was 100 reps!!* (ouch!)
    Leg curls – 5 sets of 20 reps, w/ the last set being 100 reps…
    Calve jumps – 2 sets of 10-20 reps using just my calves to jump onto 1 step going down slowly
    Jumping jacks – 3 sets of 50 reps..* (this one brought back Marine Corps bootcamp memories..)
    That was a 2 hour workout!* As the day went on, my legs got tighter & tighter..* Now, two days later, I’m in pain!* BIG TIME!* But, I love it & can’t wait to do it again.* Mental & physical workouts rule!
    That’s all for now.* Energy, libido, recovery – all of that right now is doing great!* Rest in between all of those sets still stayed at a minimum despite being physically and mentally fatigued.* I fought through it and keep my pace moving.
    I’ll try & get a better update tomorrow evening after hopefully a good shoulder workout.
    That is indeed one intense workout! You definitely dug deep to finish off that leg day. 2 hrs of brutality. Ppl in the gym must have thought you were BEAST!
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Lol, it was nice there were only two other old ladies there working out.

5. Wait until another few times of doing that leg workout! Your legs will change fast and your leg strength and conditioning will go through the roof!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. Looking forward to that!! Just woke up & noticed I'm walking normal again!!
    SEMPER FI!!

7. if you want a change up-try weighted stairclimbing...nothing has added more mass/shape to my legs, nothing!!!! plus you get the bonus of better fitness.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you want a change up-try weighted stairclimbing...nothing has added more mass/shape to my legs, nothing!!!! plus you get the bonus of better fitness.
    How much weight do you strap on and how many stairs? I believe there is a few places in my city with a ton of stairs, I may give this a try next week, I don't believe that extension will hurt my knee to bad and could very well help strengthen it!

9. Despite minimal sleep yesterday, I went in & killed shoulders before working last nights shift. Traps are killing me! On the way home, I had an awesome arm workout! This stuff is inducing some nice pumps, because I haven't put any creatine in my body in over 48 hours!

Legs tomorrow morning!!! I'll post a better update tomorrow. Busy first day off & now we're out the door to go eat & get the kids some fall clothing.
    SEMPER FI!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Despite minimal sleep yesterday, I went in & killed shoulders before working last nights shift. Traps are killing me! On the way home, I had an awesome arm workout! This stuff is inducing some nice pumps, because I haven't put any creatine in my body in over 48 hours!

Legs tomorrow morning!!! I'll post a better update tomorrow. Busy first day off & now we're out the door to go eat & get the kids some fall clothing.
    Nice! Great update, I just started running TitaniumXL/Division 1 a couple days ago, looking forward to the extra pumps
    •   

11. Day 15

Weight - 165

Ugghh, where do I start?? Did that dreaded leg routine this morning... I'm friggin spent! I'll be honest & say that I was unable to complete 100% of it. Yesterday, when I got off work, rather than take a few hour nap, I took one Dexaprine so I could stay up the rest of the day. I went w/ my wife to take our daughter to her 15 month check up. She got a few shots, so I was glad I was there. After that, I just stayed busy around the house & then we went & ran around later in the day. I was in bed by 9 & probably sleeping by 9:02.. Anyway, sometime during the day, my little girl messed w/ my clock radio. I had both alarms set to get me up early enough this morning to get a good 2 hour workout in, but she turned the volume down all the way! I woke up at 6:15 & was in the gym under the squat rack by 6:30.. My wife told me she wanted me home by 8 to help her get the kids ready so she could go to some bible study w/ them..

Needless to say, I was rushed for time, so the rests between sets was very minimum.. It was like a cardio leg workout. I started w/ the squats & added 20 more lbs than I did last week just to see what I could do. Well, I finished the 20 reps, but was already gasping for air. I did the 20 sets of bodyweight squats, & then 7 sets of 15 rep lunges, and skipped the 10 sets of jump squats. I did 4 sets of 20 of the leg extensions and then 4 sets of 20 leg curls. After that, I had to leave. When I got home, I had my boy help me count as I finished up my sets of lunges, & then did 5 sets of 10 jump squats. After they left, I did my 5 sets of 50 jumping jacks. My little boy was laughing, but kept count through most of it. He even did some of the jump squats! So, I didn't get the 100 reps on the curls & extensions, and didn't get the calve jumps..

Right now, my legs feel like they have concrete around my feet.. Very heavy feeling. I did also just finish cutting grass, so that helped keep them loose, but now, they're tightening up.

I noticed that after I finally ate breakfast this morning (about an hour after my workout), (sausage & 7 eggs covered w/ cheese) I felt full throughout my body. Not my gut, but the rest of my muscles. Everything had a tight feeling to it.. Had me looking forward to tomorrow's back & chest workout.

Energy/Endurance - This combo is really helping me here I think. I'm pushing through workouts very quickly w/ less rest than what I'm used to. I always leave the gym wanting to stay longer, but I've always got somewhere to be..

Strength - I think it's still going up. Not up like on a designer, but it's a nice, slow, consistent rise in strength each week. Even yesterday on my arm workout, I was able to put a little more on the curls, and was easily pushing down the entire stack on tri push-downs..

Libido - At the halfway point of this stack & like I mentioned earlier, I feel like I can turn this on or off as needed.. I think if I threw some DAA into this mix, I'd be in trouble.. I will say that mornings are troublesome when I really have to take a leak right after I wake up.. lol.

Overall Feelings - Overall, I'm still feeling great! I really think this stuff's helping me get through my busy weeks of balancing work, family, and the gym. Somewhere in there, I still have to get sleep and eat.. I consider the gym & yard work my personal downtime where I can put on the headphones & just get away from it all.. I also know this stuff is working based on the increased oily skin & slight acne on my shoulders/back.. It's fine, I'll take it. Knocking on 40 & I still feel like I'm in my 20's!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

12. Love the detailed updates!

Ya if you added something like Formula-X into the mix Libido would be scary!

13. AH the wonderful feeling of having the muscles full. Thats what I loved on AB. DAA would make you a MONSTER. LCLT would make it even BETTER hhaha.
    Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Yeah, some Formula X would be very nice right now.. Or the LCLT, or hell, both!

Thinking as soon as I finish this, I may jump into an Epi/Tren stack. Might get some more of this stuff, including the FX for part of my PCT.

15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Yeah, some Formula X would be very nice right now.. Or the LCLT, or hell, both!

Thinking as soon as I finish this, I may jump into an Epi/Tren stack. Might get some more of this stuff, including the FX for part of my PCT.

Formula-X(DAA/LCLT/NAT/BCAA's) is a sick combo of ingredients for sure, I'm always going ot use it in PCT.

16. Up before most, ready to thrash chest & back!!
    SEMPER FI!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Up before most, ready to thrash chest & back!!
    KILL IT!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    How much weight do you strap on and how many stairs? I believe there is a few places in my city with a ton of stairs, I may give this a try next week, I don't believe that extension will hurt my knee to bad and could very well help strengthen it!
    5 lb ankle weight on each leg[in my younger days i used 15lb'ers, don't think you can get them anymore-not sure]......the building i use is 21 floors, i use the fire escape stairs and usually don't see any other people....lol-i guess no one uses stairs anymore. 6 trip is my pb, usually 4-5 is plenty.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    5 lb ankle weight on each leg[in my younger days i used 15lb'ers, don't think you can get them anymore-not sure]......the building i use is 21 floors, i use the fire escape stairs and usually don't see any other people....lol-i guess no one uses stairs anymore. 6 trip is my pb, usually 4-5 is plenty.
    I plan on trying this!

20. damn enhanced! I need to take some notes on how to log from you! Then again you are 2 weeks in and I am in 3 days.. haha

Keep up the good work mane!

21. Day 18:
    Weight Ė 166 (thinking the diet has to clean back up.* Damn you, college football season!!)
    This is my 3rd day in a row getting up @ 3:30am to get into the gym before I come work my 12 hour shift. *Friday was chest/back, yesterday abs & HIIT, and today was shoulders.* I gotta say, after hitting shoulders this morning, my upper body is feelin FULL!!* I tried a 10x10 session of db military presses supersetted w/ 10x10 db laterals..* I think I finally found something to give me a nice, full pump in my delts! *With my arms resting on my desk as I type this, they still feel full & that was a little over an hour ago.* My lats & pecs are still nice & tight from Fridayís workout & my abs are sore as hell from yesterdays session..
    No strength gains to report, but thatís probably from the lack of sleep & getting in there so early..* I feel like Iím still waking up when I get here to work.* The intensity is there when Iím in the gym though.* Itís nice having the whole gym to myself so I donít have to worry about offending anyone by my grunts, farts, and yelling at myself!* Lol..
    Energy/Endurance Ė This weekend was a challenge..* Going to bed too late & then getting up too early for a workout, then working a 12 hour shift..* Yeah, I think I might sleep in tomorrow.* Oh, SNAPPP, I canít Ė I have to help my wife get my boy out of the house on time for school tomorrow..* Might as well get up early before all of them & get an arm workout in!!* lol.* Really though, while in the gym these past few days, I feel awesome!* There is no lack of energy when it comes to hitting the iron.
    Strength Ė Like I mentioned earlier Ė this weekend, there were no strength increases to report.* I maintained, but didnít particularly feel stronger on any one lift or set.
    Libido Ė I think itís leveled off at an upper level.* Nobodyís complaining!
    Overall feelings Ė Iím feeling great all day long, & into the night.* Like I said, I basically burned the candle on both ends this weekend by getting up early & hittin the sack late.* Not the healthiest of ways, but I feel lazy if I donít get in the gym.* Going after work isnít really an option for me.* By the end of my 12 hour shift, Iím ready to get home & see the wife & kids & unwind..* Despite the lack of sleep & declined dieting, I still feel good.

22. Todays update:

BAM!!!!

Awesome arm workout this morning!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

23. There is some killer detailed logging going on in here!!!

Love the feedback, lookin PUMPED UP!!!

24. nice!

25. lmao!! I opened up the bottle of Titanium & told my wife, "Damn these pills smell good! They smell like a pumkin spice candle! Come take a wiff!!" She fell for it, came up, took a nice deep wiff!! I couldn't stop laughing at her facial expression!
    SEMPER FI!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    lmao!! I opened up the bottle of Titanium & told my wife, "Damn these pills smell good! They smell like a pumkin spice candle! Come take a wiff!!" She fell for it, came up, took a nice deep wiff!! I couldn't stop laughing at her facial expression!

too funny!

27. Day 22:
    Weight 166
    Sitting here @ my desk, I can feel my legs begin to tighten up..* Yesterday morning (Wed) I did that insane leg workout..* By the time I got to the lunges, I knew I was in trouble.* I finished it, but will be paying the price for the next few days.* By the 3rd or 4th set of bodyweight squats, my quads were already fully engorged w/ blood.* In between each set, I’d walk a lap around the gym, trying to keep my legs loose.* This lap also kept my rest periods the same for each & every set.* After I finished my workout, I drank a weight gainer to get in the extra calories, carbs, & protein to keep my body from breaking down.* I woke up @ 3pm & felt pretty good.* My legs still felt like jelly, almost numb..* Here at work tonight, I’ve tried to walk most of my routes, rather than drive my truck. *Trying to keep these legs nice & loose.*
    Tonight, my entire body feels very full/tight.* I’ve gotten away from the recomp that I was initially going for, and am now in more of a bulking phase.* I’ve increased my calories and carbs.* This probably explains the fullness I’m feeling.* I hate to say it, but almost to the point of a mild ph cycle type fullness..* I’ve kept my h20 intake to about a gallon & a half, and finally got some more fish oil to keep these joints lube’d.
    I did a chest & back workout on Tuesday & felt strong as an OX!* For probably the last 2 months, I’ve concentrated more on the upper pec development type workouts.* Well this week, I went back to some good old fashioned bench presses & flat db presses.* Felt pretty damn good!* I went about 25lbs more on my flat db press than what I used to do back in June.* I did, however, tweak my wrist a little w/ the db’s..* Hurts like hell right now, but I think it’ll be OK come next weeks chest workout.
    I’ll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home from work & then hit arms either tomorrow afternoon before work, or just hit them on my way home Friday morning.* Either way, that’ll be my last workout ‘till next Monday.* We’re getting away this weekend for my son’s 4th birthday & our 6th anniversary.*
    I think my libido has gone back up a little these past few days too..* It didn’t help that I was in the gym today around 10am & it was nothing but women..* They weren’t even the best looking, but I still enjoyed the sights.. lol..
    I meant to get a quad pic today, but completely forgot! *I’ve been trying to get various “during” progress pics from different body parts.* Maybe I’ll get one tomorrow morning.* If anything, I just wanna see the difference from when I started that crazy leg workout!* I do know that I’m seeing more veins in my quads when I’m sitting on the couch!
    SEMPER FI!!

28. Hah. Great update!!!
    Sounds nice about being on a bulk. Getting colder where I live now so bulking is actually sounding good to me lol.

Good note on the libido boost. I have been stressed the past two days but that's done so I should be back to better than normal soon .

Good luck man and enjoy the break!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. I love that damn leg workout

Awesome update!

30. Had a great weekend off.. Ready to go kill it again first thing tomorrow morning!
    SEMPER FI!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need loggers for Division 1 and TitaniumXL~Athletix Sports
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:19 PM
  3. Athletix Sports- Division 1 INTRO SALE at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:40 PM
  4. Athletix Sports- Division 1 Intro-Sale!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:05 PM
  5. Athletix Sports- Division 1 INTRO SALE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:58 PM