Cowboy's stackin big! (half sponsored) TitainiumXL,Division1,FormulaX ,Anabeta,Erase +

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Time To Stack! (half sponsored) TitainiumXL,Division1,FormulaX ,Anabeta,Erase

Here we go... My first log... so go easy!

Sponsored (6 weeks):
TitainiumXL
Division 1
Formula-X

My Own:
PES Anabeta
PES Erase
MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite (Pre-workout)
APS Creatine Nitrate (Pre-workout)
Myofusion Protein.

SuperCharger.gif
(thanks for the picture JD!)

Everything should be here in the next week or so.... (I have everything but my PES stuff 9/12)

To give a little background, Im 25, 5'8' 150lbs right now. My goal is get back to 160lbs defined. ( I was at this 2 years ago..ATV Accident and kids changed all that) I was at the gym 6 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. I lived for it.. My girls came around and of course, priorities change.

My routine and diet changed greatly, as I am now I am at the gym about an hour and 30 minutes - 3 days a week. I will be moving to 4 days a week since my schedule at work and family "time" will finally allow it.

I will be doing cardio every other day.. 30 minutes before - 15 minutes after.

Thanks again to JD and Athletix Sports for this opportunity

[h=1][/h] [h=1][/h] Here is the dosing log:

TitaniumXL- 1 cap, 3 times a day (630am/Noon/before workout)
Division 1- 1 cap, 3 times a day (630am/Noon/before workout)
Formula-X- 1 scoop mixed with MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite (pink lemonade + lemonade = taste good) (preworkout) (off days before bed minus the Anabolic Ignite)
Creatine Nitrate - 4 caps before workout - 3 caps after workout
Erase- 1 cap, 2 times a day (630am/before workout)

Anabeta- 1 cap, 4 times a day (630am/930am/Noon/before workout)
Myofusion Protein - 3 times a day (this will vary daily)

I also have RecoverPro and Perform that I might start adding to the mix, not sure yet.

I started taking the TitaniumXL/Division-1/Formula-X yesterday (9/13/11) my first full dose.
As soon as Nutraplanet has Erase/Anabeta, I'll order that and it'll be here in 2/3 days.

Hit the gym up last night - 930pm - 1145PM
Started off with my 30 minute cardio - moved on to Shoulders and Biceps. I am really mixing it up this week to keep my muscles guessing.
I didn't write down my exact workout this time, I'll start doing that tonight.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One hell of an epic STACK!!!

Formula-X will be at Nutra tomorrow and should be ready for purchase Friday. Athletix will get Formula-X by Friday and logs will be out asap!!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
9 - 15

Shoulder Press 45 45. 55 55. 55 55 65 65 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 8
Cable Shoulder Raise 25 25 25 30 - 10 - 10 - 10 -10
Cable Shrugs. 70 70 80 80 - 10 - 10 - 10 -10
Arnold Dumbbell press 25 25 30 30 - 10 - 10 - 10 -10
Front Plate Raise 25 25 30 30 - 10 - 10 - 8 - 6
Front Dumbbell Incline Raise 25 25 20 20 - 10 - 10 - 8 - 8

Ab Crunch Machine - 60 - 12 12 10 10
Lying Leg Raise - 25 - 25 - 20 - 20
Cross Body Crunch - 25 - 25 - 20 - 20

Cadio - Eliptical - 30 minutes before and 20 minutes after

Over all it was a good workout, was not anything crazy, I will be building up to that.

9-16

I woke up this AM after a nice night of both my girls coughing up a storm.. I felt refreshed and ready to go which is odd for only have a few hours of sleep. Took my supplements and off to work I went...

I am not sure if its the supplements kicking it already or just me but I feel like my biceps are quite tight... quite a delay from working them out 2 days ago. I did notice though that my body is a little sore the next day but it really hits 48 hours later.

Tonight will be Back, Legs, Triceps. I did notice I lost 2lbs somehow... Im now at 148LB..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IT BEGINS!! Pumped for the feedback of this stack :D

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Anabeta and Erase will be here Monday/Tuesday... Then the stack is complete and we see what happens!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
The stack will be complete...time for gym domination
Yes sir!! Except it didn't ship yet.. I'm guessing it will today..

I was sick all weekend with the flu, thanks to my daughters that gave it to me.. They were sick all weekend as well.. was not a fun weekend.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Got to the gym around 10PM tonight.. Im still not feeling 100%..

Got 45 minutes of cardio in and then started to hit the weights.
cable pulls. 12 10 10 8 35 40 40 45
Hammer Curls 12 10 10 8 20 25 25 30
pull ups. 15 10 10 8
cable curls 10 8 8 8 40 40 45 45
one arm triceps cable extension 10x 35 35 45 45
pulldown machine. 10 10 8 8 90 90 100 115

After I finished on the pulldown machine, I feel really uneasy in my stomach..sat down for a bit and it just didn't go away.
I figured I'd call it a night, I really don't want to be sick forever.

I have to say, even after a few days on the stack, Im starting to notice results. I figured I'd take picture shots ( im a little guy), maybe ever 2 weeks or so. Again my goal is to build muscle and stay cut, I am very athletic and love and play all kind of sports. So I really do not my really want to just bulk up or get super cut.

( and no thats not my nail polish :p )

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! This log is gonna be awesome, what a wicked stack, I started this stack today as well!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Anabeta and Erase will be here Wednesday according to UPS.. Nutra was a day late in sending out my order, normal they ship same day..

Im really looking forward to this stack and seeing some results!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta and Erase will be here Wednesday according to UPS.. Nutra was a day late in sending out my order, normal they ship same day..

Im really looking forward to this stack and seeing some results!
At least you don't live in Canada, it took my order 20 days to get here and I paid just as much at the door as the 3 Day shipping I normally get, not to self never use usps EVER AGAIN lol.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
At least you don't live in Canada, it took my order 20 days to get here and I paid just as much at the door as the 3 Day shipping I normally get, not to self never use usps EVER AGAIN lol.
Damn that really sucks! Yea I paid 6.00 to ship it... haha I have protein..anabeta/erase and a pill container coming.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that really sucks! Yea I paid 6.00 to ship it... haha I have protein..anabeta/erase and a pill container coming.
$6:| I had to pay $28 online and $28 at the door!!! For a $100 order :|

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
$6:| I had to pay $28 online and $28 at the door!!! For a $100 order :|
Holy crap... that is insane!!

I am thinking about moving my dose of Formula X to intra... other BCAA I use to take, I would sip on it all day.. hmmmmm options options.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap... that is insane!!

I am thinking about moving my dose of Formula X to intra... other BCAA I use to take, I would sip on it all day.. hmmmmm options options.

DO IT! I started using Formula-X Intra yesterday, I liked it a lot.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir!

Do you see a difference when taking FocusXT?
I really have to give it a few more workouts before I can judge the product, I had a good morning workout yesterday, but I felt so flat last night in boxing, so spaced out and just not there, I'll see how it goes for todays run and boxing tomorrow.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Just popped some AnaBeta and Erase.. I'm going to try and get 4 Anabeta in today.. maybe only 3 will make it. Pop another Erase in about 4-5 hours... then some family time and off to the gym!

Today I am going to hit chest and abs hard and some legs.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lookin good over here dude!! That last pic u posted made me jealous... :(

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Worked back to back 14hrs :/ Today will be anice 8 hour day... hah

I'll be adding Formula X to Intra instead of before...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked back to back 14hrs :/ Today will be anice 8 hour day... hah

I'll be adding Formula X to Intra instead of before...
Let me know how you like that dosing!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a monster stack. Athletix products look damn good and something I'd want to run. Best of luck.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
What a crazy ass week.. Just got back from the gym - steppin up cardio - 45 minutes before and 30 minutes after -

Today was just a Bicept day beacuse I am beat... I'll update more tomorrow, much needed bed time!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love a bicep day!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been awhile since an update, you still kickin? lol

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since an update, you still kickin? lol
I'll be happy to take the stack off his hands. ;)

Srs.

And I want to see updates. I want to see what kind of monster this stack turns people into.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be happy to take the stack off his hands. ;)

Srs.

And I want to see updates. I want to see what kind of monster this stack turns people into.
I'm using this stack for PCT and it's working way better then my cycle did, all tho I used a mild stuff, still tho best natty stack ever.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I'm using this stack for PCT and it's working way better then my cycle did, all tho I used a mild stuff, still tho best natty stack ever.
Yeah, something I definitely want to try for myself. I respond well to test boosters and this seems like a killer stack. I almost considered running a mild PH to try to get back to where I was after a ****ty summer, but I'm not going to go down that road just yet. I need some good non-steroidal products to help me out for now.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Sorry for my lack of logging, way to much stuff going on in my life all in one moment..

I was only going to the gym 2 days a week for the last few weeks...

Anyway, Im up almost 3lbs... started back Yesterday night for some chest and tri..

I'll be going everyday this week and off sunday and every day next week... things are almost back to normal..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see your back!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
(Thrusday)
Morning Weight-153lbs

Supps- 1 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap Anabeta

Meal 1
3 servings of oatmeal

Meal 2
Grilled Chicken Salad
Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta

Meal 3
Protein and 4 Pizza Slices
Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division

Pre-workout
3 Scoops MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite
4 caps APS Creatine Nitrate

Intra and post-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
2 Caps APS Creatine Nitrate - Post

Meal 4
Lasagna, apple , apple sauce , salad
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of TitaniumXL 1 cap Erase

Pre-Bed - Protein

Day 16 Thoughts

Back and Bi was on my agenda tonight and wow.... I had one of the best workouts... I didn't feel that good in ages... My mind was clear and 100% on training.... It paid off... Im a little sore today but my arms feel huge... haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update and nice layout :D

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Great update and nice layout :D
No clue how I got it... just popped outta mid air I suppose.... ;)

(Thanks again)

Leaving for the gym now! OoooooOhhh yaaaaaaaa

Ended up taking yesterday off.. so Back and Bi today!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue how I got it... just popped outta mid air I suppose.... ;)

(Thanks again)

Leaving for the gym now! OoooooOhhh yaaaaaaaa

Ended up taking yesterday off.. so Back and Bi today!
Hope you had a good back and bicep workout!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
(Saturday)
Weight-153lbs

Supps- 1 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap Anabeta

Meal 1
Waffles

Meal 2
Bagels and a hot dog (dont ask)
Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta

Meal 3
Protein and Cheeseburger

Pre-workout

Intra and post-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop

Meal 4
Buffalo Wild Wings

Pre-Bed - Protein

As you can see my eating is not healthy as it should be on the weekend.. Back and BI was great... I feel stronger and stronger every time I do Biceps.. I have been increasing sets and reps and about 5-10lbs every 2 weeks... I do not increase fast because I want to build the muscle and keep it there.... yet keep definition. I am not as out of breath after I finish working out.. I am not sure why yet... maybe Formula X or better breathing..

I also did notice my water intake has greatly improved.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I spent all day Sunday..and I mean all day like 6am - 9pm packing and moving boxes from my 3rd floor apartment out to my vehicles.
We close on our house this Friday so we are in the process of packing up and moving!!

I did go to the gym sunday night late for some stretches and all ab workouts... I also played a little basketball.

My supplement schedule is the exact same as the day before.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(Saturday)
Weight-153lbs

Meal 1
Waffles

Meal 2
Bagels and a hot dog (dont ask)
Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta

Meal 3
Protein and Cheeseburger

Pre-workout

Intra and post-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop

Meal 4
Buffalo Wild Wings

Pre-Bed - Protein

As you can see my eating is not healthy as it should be on the weekend.. Back and BI was great... I feel stronger and stronger every time I do Biceps.. I have been increasing sets and reps and about 5-10lbs every 2 weeks... I do not increase fast because I want to build the muscle and keep it there.... yet keep definition. I am not as out of breath after I finish working out.. I am not sure why yet... maybe Formula X or better breathing..

I also did notice my water intake has greatly improved.
I definitely have been getting the same effects as you with Formula-X and endurance, I really feel the recovery inbetween sets and even running are greatly improved with Formula-X.

Keep up the good work!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
FormulaX is some good stuff..

I went to the gym this AM. Just did cardio for an hour.. I did notice its starting to get alot easier to extend my cardio limits.
The last 2 days were just way to busy to make it to the gym.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FormulaX is some good stuff..

I went to the gym this AM. Just did cardio for an hour.. I did notice its starting to get alot easier to extend my cardio limits.
The last 2 days were just way to busy to make it to the gym.
Nice update!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
OK Finally got the house... stuff moved.. now projects like crazy... Started at a new gym this last week and its a odd feeling being somewhere you know pretty much nobody...

The last week has flew by. I made it to the gym 3 times to do some lifting. Im not going to get into details about each day beacuse its pretty much just a repeat.

I do have to say that this stack is incredible. After being on it now the products have definitely kicked in. I feel more powerful then ever.
I was able to increase weight faster and increase muscle faster. Libido did not diminish for me at all, it has increased. I am up 15lbs for each musclegroup. Actually up 20lbs starting weight in Arms.

If anyone is looking for a Intra-workout supplement... You need to try FormulaX.. The stuff is amazing. AthletiX has nailed it.

When stacking with the 2 PES products I believe it is the perfect PCT stack. I cannot wait to do this stack again.

Thanks again to AthletiX for letting me do this stack.. You have a buyer for life... Now release that Pre-workout!!!

I do have to apologize for missing some days and some poor logging. All this was going on at a really crazy time.. loss of a family member...closing and moving into my first house.. etc...