Cowboy's stackin big! (half sponsored) TitainiumXL,Division1,FormulaX ,Anabeta,Erase +

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    (Thrusday)
    Morning Weight-153lbs

    Supps- 1 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap Anabeta

    Meal 1
    3 servings of oatmeal

     
    Meal 2
    Grilled Chicken Salad
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta
     
    Meal 3
    Protein and 4 Pizza Slices
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division
     
    Pre-workout
    3 Scoops MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite
    4 caps APS Creatine Nitrate
     
    Intra and post-Workout
    Formula-X- 1 scoop
    2 Caps APS Creatine Nitrate - Post
     
    Meal 4
    Lasagna, apple , apple sauce , salad
    Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of TitaniumXL 1 cap Erase
     
     
    Pre-Bed - Protein


    Day 16 Thoughts


    Back and Bi was on my agenda tonight and wow.... I had one of the best workouts... I didn't feel that good in ages... My mind was clear and 100% on training.... It paid off... Im a little sore today but my arms feel huge... haha


  2. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great update and nice layout
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great update and nice layout
    No clue how I got it... just popped outta mid air I suppose....


    (Thanks again)



    Leaving for the gym now! OoooooOhhh yaaaaaaaa

    Ended up taking yesterday off.. so Back and Bi today!

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    No clue how I got it... just popped outta mid air I suppose....


    (Thanks again)



    Leaving for the gym now! OoooooOhhh yaaaaaaaa

    Ended up taking yesterday off.. so Back and Bi today!
    Hope you had a good back and bicep workout!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    (Saturday)
    Weight-153lbs

    Supps- 1 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap Anabeta

    Meal 1
    Waffles

     
    Meal 2
    Bagels and a hot dog (dont ask)
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta
     
    Meal 3
    Protein and Cheeseburger
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division
     
    Pre-workout
    3 Scoops MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite
    4 caps APS Creatine Nitrate
     
    Intra and post-Workout
    Formula-X- 1 scoop
    2 Caps APS Creatine Nitrate - Post
     
    Meal 4
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of TitaniumXL 1 cap Erase
     
     
    Pre-Bed - Protein




    As you can see my eating is not healthy as it should be on the weekend.. Back and BI was great... I feel stronger and stronger every time I do Biceps.. I have been increasing sets and reps and about 5-10lbs every 2 weeks... I do not increase fast because I want to build the muscle and keep it there.... yet keep definition. I am not as out of breath after I finish working out.. I am not sure why yet... maybe Formula X or better breathing..

    I also did notice my water intake has greatly improved.

  6. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    I spent all day Sunday..and I mean all day like 6am - 9pm packing and moving boxes from my 3rd floor apartment out to my vehicles.
    We close on our house this Friday so we are in the process of packing up and moving!!

    I did go to the gym sunday night late for some stretches and all ab workouts... I also played a little basketball.

    My supplement schedule is the exact same as the day before.

  7. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    (Saturday)
    Weight-153lbs

    Supps- 1 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap Anabeta

    Meal 1
    Waffles

     
    Meal 2
    Bagels and a hot dog (dont ask)
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta
     
    Meal 3
    Protein and Cheeseburger
    Supps- 1 caps of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division
     
    Pre-workout
    3 Scoops MuscleFeast Anabolic Ignite
    4 caps APS Creatine Nitrate
     
    Intra and post-Workout
    Formula-X- 1 scoop
    2 Caps APS Creatine Nitrate - Post
     
    Meal 4
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of TitaniumXL 1 cap Erase
     
     
    Pre-Bed - Protein




    As you can see my eating is not healthy as it should be on the weekend.. Back and BI was great... I feel stronger and stronger every time I do Biceps.. I have been increasing sets and reps and about 5-10lbs every 2 weeks... I do not increase fast because I want to build the muscle and keep it there.... yet keep definition. I am not as out of breath after I finish working out.. I am not sure why yet... maybe Formula X or better breathing..

    I also did notice my water intake has greatly improved.
    I definitely have been getting the same effects as you with Formula-X and endurance, I really feel the recovery inbetween sets and even running are greatly improved with Formula-X.

    Keep up the good work!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    FormulaX is some good stuff..

    I went to the gym this AM. Just did cardio for an hour.. I did notice its starting to get alot easier to extend my cardio limits.
    The last 2 days were just way to busy to make it to the gym.

  9. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    FormulaX is some good stuff..

    I went to the gym this AM. Just did cardio for an hour.. I did notice its starting to get alot easier to extend my cardio limits.
    The last 2 days were just way to busy to make it to the gym.
    Nice update!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    OK Finally got the house... stuff moved.. now projects like crazy... Started at a new gym this last week and its a odd feeling being somewhere you know pretty much nobody...

    The last week has flew by. I made it to the gym 3 times to do some lifting. Im not going to get into details about each day beacuse its pretty much just a repeat.

    I do have to say that this stack is incredible. After being on it now the products have definitely kicked in. I feel more powerful then ever.
    I was able to increase weight faster and increase muscle faster. Libido did not diminish for me at all, it has increased. I am up 15lbs for each musclegroup. Actually up 20lbs starting weight in Arms.

    If anyone is looking for a Intra-workout supplement... You need to try FormulaX.. The stuff is amazing. AthletiX has nailed it.

    When stacking with the 2 PES products I believe it is the perfect PCT stack. I cannot wait to do this stack again.

    Thanks again to AthletiX for letting me do this stack.. You have a buyer for life... Now release that Pre-workout!!!


    I do have to apologize for missing some days and some poor logging. All this was going on at a really crazy time.. loss of a family member...closing and moving into my first house.. etc...

  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sick update bro! up 15lbs in all lifts is wicked, thats very impressive.

    Hey if you wanan see Athletix make a pre-workout you should make a thread in the Athletix section, I've been trying to talk him into making a pre-workout now for awhile, I agree an Athletix Pre-workout supplement would be sick!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    Will do!

  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    Will do!
    I would love to see Athletix with a pre-workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Advanced Member
    NxtGenCowboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    Everyone looking for the Ultimate PCT needs to try this out... Great deals on the stack on Nutra..

    Im going to run it again next month with a more detailed log.... no other BS to get in the way this time.

  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    Everyone looking for the Ultimate PCT needs to try this out... Great deals on the stack on Nutra..

    Im going to run it again next month with a more detailed log.... no other BS to get in the way this time.
    Nice, you know I'll be there man
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Erase/Anabeta Question.
    By Vegking in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:40 PM
  3. PES Anabeta+Erase log
    By Androflaven in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. Erase + anabeta+Roxylean+IGF-2+ DAA+ dermatherm ?
    By ninopump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in