NEW and IMPROVED White Flood v2 (2 Electric Lemonade Log (sponsored) w/ ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
white_flood_50_servings_large.jpeg
Once again, thanks to Renegade Rows and the CL crew for another opportunity to log their new version of White Flood.

I previously tried the v2 Fruit Punch and White Raspberry flavors and had no issues with either. I could taste beets but I like beets, so maybe that's why. The new flavoring system seeks to eliminate the salty-ish beet taste. Let's see how that goes!

My current goal is still a slow recomp. Trying to gain a moderate amount of muscle and lose a bit of fat. As this is a pre-workout, I don't expect it to solely accomplish my goals for me. Based on the profile, however, it should help my goals along nicely. I like that it contains most of it's active ingredients in seemingly supplemental but effective dosages. Again, it fits in to my goals and supp regimen. WFv2 also contains no creatine allowing me to control that aspect.

My routine tends to vary week by week because of schedule/boredom. Supps are as follows:

Contolled Labs Orange Triad multi
Krill Oil
Turmeric
Ginger
LCLT
Enzymes
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Juicy Grape (I use it intra and also take a scoop in the afternoon before coaching soccer)

Initial Impressions:

Without rambling: This stuff tastes like straight up Country Time Lemonade!!! Clean, crisp and refreshing. I could not taste the beets AT ALL.

Taste: 10/10 , no exaggeration here!

On with the show...

VeeSix

Awards
I'm interested in this - I have a tub beside me here, yet I notice no real effects, apart from mild stamina increase and the desire to go to the toilet very fast after my workout...!!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this - I have a tub beside me here, yet I notice no real effects, apart from mild stamina increase and the desire to go to the toilet very fast after my workout...!!
You using the new version? I ask because for whatever reason, the new version has more pronounced stim effects for me. I use two scoops. Moving to products like WF was a way to get me away from 1,3. Sure they felt great but I felt the toll over time. It took a little time, but once I got off of those stim-heavy products, products like WF had a greater effect on me.

Also, I have various post throughout this forum about my digestive issues and I have had zero with WF. Everyone is different tho.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Strange, I've never heard WF have that effect on people, as the stimulant content is alot lower than the competitors. Not to mention the GABA counteracts some of that.

Looking forward to this log!!!! subbed

VeeSix

Awards
I dropped my portion to...

1 scoop Creatine and just 1 scoop WF (in same shaker). Worked a treat and no irritation to me. Maybe 2 scoops so early on was too much at this stage?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dropped my portion to...

1 scoop Creatine and just 1 scoop WF (in same shaker). Worked a treat and no irritation to me. Maybe 2 scoops so early on was too much at this stage?
I think your right. I sometimes only use 1 scoop, and I've been using it for years LOL
It's powerful...but that means you get way more servings out of the container.