Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    No worries Brotha, I appreciate the opportunity! Make sure you send that email requesting FINAFLEX G8 samples and put (Turning Green) in parentheses next to your name just like I have it, because I'm going to be sending something special to certain people and I don't always know/remember everyone's real names, Thanx!
    I will get on it as soon as I escape from this damn open house aghhhhh!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  2. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    LMAO, so you all feel the same as we do about open house huh?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. New Member
    musclerican's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO, so you all feel the same as we do about open house huh?
    Lmao agreed also who does
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Holy sh*t man looking awesome! Not long now before 5%?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  5. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy
    Holy sh*t man looking awesome! Not long now before 5%?
    Thanks bro, I got it in my sights! Just taking it one day at a time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Holy sh*t man looking awesome! Not long now before 5%?
    Man dude 5%, you'd still be damn huge @5%

    I want to continue to recomp till I get around there. haha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO, so you all feel the same as we do about open house huh?
    Kleen, I despise open house...even more so because it messes with my training and nutrition schedule!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  8. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    09/12/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    565 calories
    -9oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 navel orange

    I had open house today, and really had my meal timing screwed up. I was planning on gettting home for some food around 1700hrs, but ended up going to get some lost art supplies that had miss placed in shipping (about $2,000 worth). I didnt get home untill around 1900hrs and got straight to the gym.

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1900hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1920hrs:

    WW1: 1 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

    Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF


    Flat Barbell Bench Press, 205x8, 245x6 , 245x6 > 205x6 > 135x10
    Felt strong on this today. Ill go up next week, hopefully I can put up a decent lift for the FINAFLEX contest.

    Bent Over Barbell Row, 100x8, 195x8, 195x8 > 175x10 > 155x10

    Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should be back a little at end of movement and hands wider than shoulders to keep tension), 20x8, 45x8, 45x8 > 35x5 > 25x4
    These kill me I dont know if it is the rotation or what, but I fatigue relatively fast. This could mean that I am tartgeting something weak here...good stuff.

    DB Drag Curls, 25x8, 45x8, 45x8 > 35x5 > 25x4
    I raised the weight here a bit, which made these significantly more challenging.

    Leg Press, 360x8, 720x8, 720x8 > 630x12 > 540x15
    Good number here, Felt very strong downstairs...I will definitely up the weight next week. I was in a rush to get out of the gym before it closed, and loading plates on the press takes...forever.

    DB Lunge (each side = 1rep), 20x8, 40x8, 40x8 > 35x10 > 25x12
    I dread these, but the felt really good. I had some noticeable veins popping in my lower quads as I went into the lunge.

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Overall it was a good lift considering I completed it on an empty stomach and 600 calories from 1300hrs. I was on a role blasting through these sets, but stayed focused on good form and technique. I am getting more vascular by the day. Had some awesome pops in the quads, and also showing a massive vein from my wrist up to my bicep and over the inner part of my anterior deltoid.

    Meal 2 2020hrs:
    1,480 calories
    -8 eggs (3 yolk)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 piece Layne’s cheesecake
    -6tbsp hummus
    -8oz turkey tenderloin
    -1 1/2tbsp feta cheese
    -2tbsp tomato ketchup

    Calories: 2,045
    Fat: 65.6g (29%)
    Carb: 72.4g (14%)
    Protein: 296g (57%)


    1-Reduce XT before bed

    Today was different for me, but I made it work. My lift felt good, and eating felt even better. I did a big carb up this weekend which also felt great. I did not document what I ate, but I definitely took in some serious calories. I figure as I drop back down for the week my metabolism should get a nice kick...or Ill just store it all as fat...we shall see.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    LEAN GREEN KICK A$$ MACHINE!!! I'd kill to have that lean look drooooooolllll!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That measurement seems pretty accurate to me.. good job!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good green! Drugging legs are ridiculous 27 inches and 17.5 that is beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dude... You are a FUGGIN Beast, looking good Bro and your Back... "Forget about it!" SICK!!!
    Thank you gentlemen! Im working hard over here and its paying off. With LG and Kleen's protocol Im really starting to dial in...one day at a time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  10. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Another sweet routine Green! I love how you go balls to the wall all the time. Like you said it work for you!! Are you going to plan on a size on goal for Winter?
  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Doing great green. Love the work your physique is improving quickly too. The diet is doing you perfectly don't rush you are leaning up great and the changes will be more obviuos per lb of fat lost at your current bf level. Excellent work!!!!
  12. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Doing great green. Love the work your physique is improving quickly too. The diet is doing you perfectly don't rush you are leaning up great and the changes will be more obviuos per lb of fat lost at your current bf level. Excellent work!!!!
    Thanks brother, I need to work on my flexed pics I don't feel they do justice. I know it's not really a huge deal, but it's also hard to see the vascular improvements. I definitely find it more difficult to flex for pictures as opposed to the mirror. Something to work on.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  13. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My god TG you are KILLING it!!

    Check my log my BPS stuff came in. Made a BIG difference in my workout I think. (I like taking my fat burner/ energy pill before I workout, specially now since im not taking a pre workout drink.. though I have stacked them be X_X )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    He is man! Freak of Nature is Green!!! Wait that sounded to much like Yoda lmao,
  15. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    He is man! Freak of Nature is Green!!! Wait that sounded to much like Yoda lmao,
    TG vs. Yoda. Lol.
    The way TG trains he probably would survive Yoda's Jedi training lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319889
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Kleen, I despise open house...even more so because it messes with my training and nutrition schedule!!

    Ha ha ha you sound like me now. Heck even when i was being a lazy fat A$$ I still hated open house.
  17. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    He is man! Freak of Nature is Green!!! Wait that sounded to much like Yoda lmao,
    LMAO! Thanks brother haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    TG vs. Yoda. Lol.
    The way TG trains he probably would survive Yoda's Jedi training lol.
    I would give it a try for sure, hand stand push-ups while balancing giant boulders with awesome minds powers...sounds like its up my ally...not to mention packing a seriously Bad A$$ Light Sabre haha!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    09/13/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    565 calories
    -9oz chicken breast
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 navel orange

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1600hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Push-up with Resistance Band, 5x20 with 20lb band
    Band was stretched across the back with a handle in each hand.


    (no rest between sets)
    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Reverse Crunch, 3x20

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Wheel of Death, 3x10 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.

    Im really feeling the Abs right now! Going to be screaming tomorrow.

    Did not get any cardio in today, hopefully hit it up tomorrow for a good half hour or so.

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 2 1730hrs:
    804 calories
    -6 eggs (2 yolk)
    -9oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbsp hummus

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    301 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -2tbsp sunflower seeds (unsalted kernal)

    Calories: 1,669
    Fat: 59.8g (32%)
    Carb: 54.4g (13%)
    Protein: 230.7g (55%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I have some good soreness right now, which I enjoy. The Beta-Alanine and CEE and doing wonders for muscle density...rock solid baby. The Ab workouts are awesome, and Im hoping to see some results in that area when progress pic time comes around.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  19. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I just had to make this post on my thread #1000...never thought I would see the day!! Thanks to all who have had my back from the start (you know who you are), and heres to plenty more posts to come!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  20. Professional Member
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    14641
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/13/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    565 calories
    -9oz chicken breast
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 navel orange

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1600hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Push-up with Resistance Band, 5x20 with 20lb band
    Band was stretched across the back with a handle in each hand.


    (no rest between sets)
    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Reverse Crunch, 3x20

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Wheel of Death, 3x10 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.

    Im really feeling the Abs right now! Going to be screaming tomorrow.

    Did not get any cardio in today, hopefully hit it up tomorrow for a good half hour or so.

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 2 1730hrs:
    804 calories
    -6 eggs (2 yolk)
    -9oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbsp hummus

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    301 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -2tbsp sunflower seeds (unsalted kernal)

    Calories: 1,669
    Fat: 59.8g (32%)
    Carb: 54.4g (13%)
    Protein: 230.7g (55%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I have some good soreness right now, which I enjoy. The Beta-Alanine and CEE and doing wonders for muscle density...rock solid baby. The Ab workouts are awesome, and Im hoping to see some results in that area when progress pic time comes around.
    Damn man KILLIN IT!

    Glad to see your seeing a difference from the BA/CEE too. I'm 2 weeks into BA so far and i'm hoping to see some big improvements in my lifts in a couple more weeks.

    Happy 1000th Post!

    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    09/13/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    565 calories
    -9oz chicken breast
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 navel orange

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1600hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Push-up with Resistance Band, 5x20 with 20lb band
    Band was stretched across the back with a handle in each hand.

    (no rest between sets)
    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Reverse Crunch, 3x20

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Wheel of Death, 3x10 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.
    Im really feeling the Abs right now! Going to be screaming tomorrow.

    Did not get any cardio in today, hopefully hit it up tomorrow for a good half hour or so.

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 2 1730hrs:
    804 calories
    -6 eggs (2 yolk)
    -9oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbsp hummus

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    301 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -2tbsp sunflower seeds (unsalted kernal)

    Calories: 1,669
    Fat: 59.8g (32%)
    Carb: 54.4g (13%)
    Protein: 230.7g (55%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I have some good soreness right now, which I enjoy. The Beta-Alanine and CEE and doing wonders for muscle density...rock solid baby. The Ab workouts are awesome, and Im hoping to see some results in that area when progress pic time comes around.
    Nice man!! Super impressive active recovery day!
    Good job on keeping the calories low too.

    I'm updating to get a food log in as well. As I know my fat intake has been grossly low.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3813
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%

    Just saw the updated pics and you are rocking it. GREAT WORK!!! Your effort and sacrifices are really paying off.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  23. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319889
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dont know why your, pics didnt show up on my phone but its all good now. You my friend are making some progress pretty darn quick way to go.
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great work Green!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  25. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Absolutely Bro, keep up the great work!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    1486670
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Good God man I feel useless after reading your logs!! I love the volume and your pics are sick. I'd kill for that physique. BTW I almost thought on your food log part it said 5tbsp Humans wth!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/13/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    565 calories
    -9oz chicken breast
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 navel orange

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1600hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Push-up with Resistance Band, 5x20 with 20lb band
    Band was stretched across the back with a handle in each hand.


    (no rest between sets)
    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Reverse Crunch, 3x20

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5

    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Wheel of Death, 3x10 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.

    Im really feeling the Abs right now! Going to be screaming tomorrow.

    Did not get any cardio in today, hopefully hit it up tomorrow for a good half hour or so.

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 2 1730hrs:
    804 calories
    -6 eggs (2 yolk)
    -9oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbsp hummus

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    301 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -2tbsp sunflower seeds (unsalted kernal)

    Calories: 1,669
    Fat: 59.8g (32%)
    Carb: 54.4g (13%)
    Protein: 230.7g (55%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I have some good soreness right now, which I enjoy. The Beta-Alanine and CEE and doing wonders for muscle density...rock solid baby. The Ab workouts are awesome, and Im hoping to see some results in that area when progress pic time comes around.
  27. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Good God man I feel useless after reading your logs!! I love the volume and your pics are sick. I'd kill for that physique. BTW I almost thought on your food log part it said 5tbsp Humans wth!!
    Ha! LMFAO!! Soylent green is one of
    My favorite foods!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  28. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    09/14/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    973 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -6oz pork shoulder (smoked)
    -1and2/3 cup asian slaw
    -2 slices home made bread
    -1.2 cup baked beans cnd

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1630hrs:

    WW2: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

    Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

    Chin Ups, BWx8, 50x8, 50x8 > 40x7 >30x5

    My Abs were on fire during these, but I got in an extra rep in set 4.

    Decline Bench, 135x8, 255x8, 255x8 > 245x6 >225x4
    Raise the weight significantly this week. (last week, 135>245>245>205>135)

    Wide Grip Upright Rows, 135x8, 195x8, 195x8 > 175x15 >155x10
    Again more reps in set 4 from 10 to 15.

    T-Cups, 10x8, 20x8, 20x8 > 15x15 > 10x25
    I believe I did these correctly based on MrKleen’s description. Definitely a challenging lift.

    Squats, 135x8, 315x8, 315x8 > 295x15 > 275x10
    Once again more reps in set 4 from 10 to 15. Still at a nice controlled movement.

    Stiff Leg Deads, 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 > 205x10 > 195x10
    I didnt get as many reps as last week in my last set here. Im thinking my wheels were shot from squats. Not to mention at this point in the workout...I am shot!

    Another great session today, Im at the point now where I am contemplating what will be better; Should I increase weight on lifts, or try to exceed previous reps on the SSUF? My Abs were extremely sore today after yesterdays beat down, but it didnt seem to effect my lifts.

    Meal 2 1800hrs:
    1,033 calories
    -2, 4” squares home made mexican lasagna (chicken, low fat cheese, wheat tortilla, black beans, salsa, red onion, bell pepper)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece Layne’s cheese cake

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    266 calories
    -1 scoop whey protein
    -5oz chicken breast
    -3tbsp salsa

    Calories: 2,191
    Fat: 69.5g (27%)
    Carb: 160.5g (28%)
    Protein: 252.9g (44%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    The battle continues! Im really trying to focus on getting my calories dead on. I am very happy with my macros at this point! I believe Im about halfway done with my bottle of Reduce XT. I am looking forward to future supplementation...we’ll call it Phase II.

    Thanks again Doc for sending us some N.O. Ignite! Since LittleGreen loves it so much, and she gave her tub of Peach Tea Lit-Up to me, I will let her run and review the whole supply. She only uses one scoop at a time, so it should last her a good while.

    No human consumption today Packer!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  29. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319889
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey this workout looks real familiar. Lol... Have to love the full body torture. Awesome numbers here sir.
  30. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    09/14/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    973 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -6oz pork shoulder (smoked)
    -1and2/3 cup asian slaw
    -2 slices home made bread
    -1.2 cup baked beans cnd

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

    Training 1630hrs:

    WW2: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

    Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

    Chin Ups, BWx8, 50x8, 50x8 > 40x7 >30x5
    My Abs were on fire during these, but I got in an extra rep in set 4.

    Decline Bench, 135x8, 255x8, 255x8 > 245x6 >225x4
    Raise the weight significantly this week. (last week, 135>245>245>205>135)

    Wide Grip Upright Rows, 135x8, 195x8, 195x8 > 175x15 >155x10
    Again more reps in set 4 from 10 to 15.

    T-Cups, 10x8, 20x8, 20x8 > 15x15 > 10x25
    I believe I did these correctly based on MrKleen's description. Definitely a challenging lift.

    Squats, 135x8, 315x8, 315x8 > 295x15 > 275x10
    Once again more reps in set 4 from 10 to 15. Still at a nice controlled movement.

    Stiff Leg Deads, 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 > 205x10 > 195x10
    I didnt get as many reps as last week in my last set here. Im thinking my wheels were shot from squats. Not to mention at this point in the workout...I am shot!

    Another great session today, Im at the point now where I am contemplating what will be better; Should I increase weight on lifts, or try to exceed previous reps on the SSUF? My Abs were extremely sore today after yesterdays beat down, but it didnt seem to effect my lifts.

    Meal 2 1800hrs:
    1,033 calories
    -2, 4" squares home made mexican lasagna (chicken, low fat cheese, wheat tortilla, black beans, salsa, red onion, bell pepper)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece Layne's cheese cake

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    266 calories
    -1 scoop whey protein
    -5oz chicken breast
    -3tbsp salsa

    Calories: 2,191
    Fat: 69.5g (27%)
    Carb: 160.5g (28%)
    Protein: 252.9g (44%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    The battle continues! Im really trying to focus on getting my calories dead on. I am very happy with my macros at this point! I believe Im about halfway done with my bottle of Reduce XT. I am looking forward to future supplementation...we'll call it Phase II.

    Thanks again Doc for sending us some N.O. Ignite! Since LittleGreen loves it so much, and she gave her tub of Peach Tea Lit-Up to me, I will let her run and review the whole supply. She only uses one scoop at a time, so it should last her a good while.

    No human consumption today Packer!!
    Dude this workout is sick!!
    Makes me jealous lol.

    Those are some crazy squats and upright rows TG. Nice work!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Hey this workout looks real familiar. Lol... Have to love the full body torture. Awesome numbers here sir.
    Thanks! Its is an amazing protocol...Reps To Chris for sure...Honestly its probably one of my favorites of all time, and Ive been doing this for a while. Im really pumped for his phaseII it looks like sheer punishment...I love it!

    Looks like you had a good workout yourself today bro. Probably good that you listened to your body about hitting legs, way to anticipate the fatigue. Welcome back to the iron though! Im sure you missed it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  32. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53364
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/10/2011
    Attachment 43808
    Attachment 43809
    Weight-207.0
    BF%-Accu-Measure says 8.5, but I'd say between 8.5 and 10 not sure.
    Quads-27"
    Calf-17.5"
    Waist-33"
    Forearm-13.5"
    Bicep-16"
    Shoulder-51.5"
    Chest-43.5"
    Neck-16.5"

    SWEET you balloon out like man does. I gotta get me some of does abs. Can't get the muscles to separate like that on your tigh, DAMN IT this is too much to compete with... Back to the lil biotch weights.. :-/ i'm jealous...
  33. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen

    SWEET you balloon out like man does. I gotta get me some of does abs. Can't get the muscles to separate like that on your tigh, DAMN IT this is too much to compete with... Back to the lil biotch weights.. :-/ i'm jealous...
    So true TG is looking his best yet!!
    Followed from the AH/AL log. Can see the differences man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Another great workout amazing work on those chins.
  35. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ha! LMFAO!! Soylent green is one of
    My favorite foods!
    How about "RAVENOUS" Great movie if you have never seen it...

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  36. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Weight-207.0
    BF%-Accu-Measure says 8.5, but I'd say between 8.5 and 10 not sure.
    Quads-27"
    Calf-17.5"
    Waist-33"
    Forearm-13.5"
    Bicep-16"
    Shoulder-51.5"
    Chest-43.5"
    Neck-16.5"
    Very impressive measurements, I mean as if the pictures didn't do the talking but with those solid measurements to back them up, Not bad my friend not bad at all... I mean you got me beat on every single measurement, well I have more fat than you and a bigger waist so... Haaa!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  37. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    SWEET you balloon out like man does. I gotta get me some of does abs. Can't get the muscles to separate like that on your tigh, DAMN IT this is too much to compete with... Back to the lil biotch weights.. :-/ i'm jealous...
    No worries girl, one step at a time ya know! Gotta crawl before we walk...I had to do some serious work to get here, and Im sure you are capable of the same!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    So true TG is looking his best yet!!
    Followed from the AH/AL log. Can see the differences man!!
    Thanks brother, I agree! I have learned a ton since the AH/AL log and the knowledge has truly turned to power!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Another great workout amazing work on those chins.
    Thanks Kleen, Tough squeezing out those reps after the Wheel Of Death!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Very impressive measurements, I mean as if the pictures didn't do the talking but with those solid measurements to back them up, Not bad my friend not bad at all... I mean you got me beat on every single measurement, well I have more fat than you and a bigger waist so... Haaa!!!
    I appreciate it Doc. No offense, but I don't mind you keeping those measurements for yourself LOL! At the rate you're going you'll be flying by me soon enough.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  38. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42473
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    09/15/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    620 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 piece home made mexican lasagna

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of N.O. Ignite

    Training 1645hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Hand Lift Push-up, 5x20
    Ultra Pump after these, both chest and arms.

    (Alternate Sets)
    DB Standing Side Bends, 3x20 each side @ 55lbs
    DB Russian Twist, 3x20 each side @ 15lbs

    (Alternate Sets)
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5
    Decline Sit-up with Barbell OH Hold, 3x15 with 45lb Bar

    Wheel of Death, 3x12 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.

    5 Mile Run (outside)


    Nice short recovery workout, and I got in some needed cardio,

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    10g RecoverPro
    10g Glutamine


    Meal 2 1900hrs:
    825 calories
    -1.5 pieces mexican lasagna
    -8oz chicken breast
    -2 scoops whey protein

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    328 calories
    2 scoops whey protein
    1 piece Layne’s cheesecake

    Calories: 1,773
    Fat: 44.3g (22%)
    Carb: 106.4g (24%)
    Protein: 239.1g (54%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I am exhausted...enough said. Oh and thanks to **** and RickRock for the opportunity to LOG
    RS-Transderm
    Name:  799.png
Views: 31
Size:  157.2 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  39. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/15/2011

    Wake 0630hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    Meal 1 1300hrs:
    620 calories
    -3oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 piece home made mexican lasagna

    Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
    1 scoop of N.O. Ignite

    Training 1645hrs:

    Active Recovery Day

    Hand Lift Push-up, 5x20
    Ultra Pump after these, both chest and arms.

    (Alternate Sets)
    DB Standing Side Bends, 3x20 each side @ 55lbs
    DB Russian Twist, 3x20 each side @ 15lbs

    (Alternate Sets)
    Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5
    Decline Sit-up with Barbell OH Hold, 3x15 with 45lb Bar

    Wheel of Death, 3x12 @ 85lbs knees on bosu ball to full arm extension.

    5 Mile Run (outside)


    Nice short recovery workout, and I got in some needed cardio,

    Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    10g RecoverPro
    10g Glutamine


    Meal 2 1900hrs:
    825 calories
    -1.5 pieces mexican lasagna
    -8oz chicken breast
    -2 scoops whey protein

    Meal 3 2045hrs:
    328 calories
    2 scoops whey protein
    1 piece Layne’s cheesecake

    Calories: 1,773
    Fat: 44.3g (22%)
    Carb: 106.4g (24%)
    Protein: 239.1g (54%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I am exhausted...enough said. Oh and thanks to **** and RickRock for the opportunity to LOG
    RS-Transderm
    Name:  799.png
Views: 31
Size:  157.2 KB

    dude you are DAMN strong. Holding those leg lifts, hand stand pushups for 20? i cant' even do ONE!!

    Inspirational right here.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great work as always green.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green bulge expired "11/08"
    By DCbuilder in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:48 AM
  2. Replies: 889
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 08:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:21 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in